Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15  All

Author Topic: Resistance III: Revenge of the Isotropic Users  (Read 32705 times)

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
Re: Resistance III: Revenge of the Isotropic Users
« Reply #250 on: September 24, 2012, 04:09:49 pm »

I didn't see that proposal coming, since it DOESN'T have ftl on it (whom I have to conclude is a spy) I see myself voting for this mission.
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #251 on: September 24, 2012, 05:04:39 pm »

I will be voting no on that proposal, since Qvist is the only one I know 100% for sure to be a spy.

I think town!Glooble pointing to something as a scum tell and then shortly thereafter doing that thing is a lot more likely than scum!Glooble doing that.

He/ Him

Check out my podcast: www.stppodcast.com

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: September 24, 2012, 05:11:18 pm »

Yeah, this mission seems like a spy trying to fool us by not including himself. Nice try. I'm against.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: September 24, 2012, 05:24:45 pm »

I'll be voting no as well, however I think he proposed a team of all Resistance to try and frame Glooble as a Spybuddy. - By that, I mean that we all know him to be a spy, so I think he put Resistance members on the mission to make us think they're his partner.

Funny thing, Insomniac knows Qvist is a spy. He also claims ftl is a liar and a spy. This leaves the last spy to be Voltgloss or Glooble. His statement that he would vote yes to this proposal means he must think Voltgloss is the spy, not Glooble. Therefore in Insomniac's world, Spy Voltgloss gave Resistance Insomniac both cards.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: September 24, 2012, 05:36:21 pm »

I'll be voting no as well, however I think he proposed a team of all Resistance to try and frame Glooble as a Spybuddy. - By that, I mean that we all know him to be a spy, so I think he put Resistance members on the mission to make us think they're his partner.

Funny thing, Insomniac knows Qvist is a spy. He also claims ftl is a liar and a spy. This leaves the last spy to be Voltgloss or Glooble. His statement that he would vote yes to this proposal means he must think Voltgloss is the spy, not Glooble. Therefore in Insomniac's world, Spy Voltgloss gave Resistance Insomniac both cards.

I do think that Volt is the other spy more likely than Glooble, to be completely frank Volt makes more sense. You think Glooble would put himself on a mission with a spybuddy intentionally? You think Volt would put Glooble on mission 2 to confuse us? Volt is a spybuddy with Glooble?

I see the only plausible team as Volt, Qvist, ftl. Volt gave me the cards because people wanted confirmation on Galz or Qvist if he did anything else he would have been obv spy before mission 2, Also giving me another card is a good way to get another yes vote because it made me think he was likely resistance at the time, and you want that from someone holding no confidence that isn't a spy.
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

ftl

• Mountebank
  • Shuffle iT Username: ftl
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: September 24, 2012, 06:20:43 pm »

Heh, this is interesting. Not the mission I expected from Qvist.

His justification seems spy-ish. If he were resistance, he would NOT propose a mission with 2 spies on it and think that's ok, that's a loss for resistance. He's still obvspy I think.

Since there's got to be a spy among me, robz, insom, I know it's insom, and I think that means that clears Galz because spy insom wouldn't no-confidence a team with a spy on it which would win him the game.

Meh, I'll quit the WIFOM and vote no on Qvist's mission because it's Qvists and because of his justification for it. I prefer the original team of me, galz, robz, and I prefer for me or robz and not insom to get plot cards, as would happen if insom or me proposed the mission which passed.

Qvist

• Mountebank
  • Shuffle iT Username: Qvist
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 25, 2012, 09:46:39 am »

Heh, this is interesting. Not the mission I expected from Qvist.

His justification seems spy-ish. If he were resistance, he would NOT propose a mission with 2 spies on it and think that's ok, that's a loss for resistance. He's still obvspy I think.

Ok, I understand that all of you think that I'm a spy, but I don't get why my justification looks spy-ish.
I can assign you and Robz to the mission, until here, no problems.
But I can't assign me because you wouldn't vote for it and I can't assign Voltgloss for the same reason.
Glooble, Galzria and Insomniac are the spies, so there's no-one left.
That proposal is the best I could do.

ftl

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 26, 2012, 01:13:07 am »

Well, it's that you said that you put 2 spies on the mission, and thought that somehow made it better than one spy.

Glooble/Galz/Insom as a spyteam doesn't seem at all plausible, though. Why would spy Insom play No Confidence to cancel a mission that had spy Galz on it, when at this point, any mission with a spy on it wins spies the game? No, if Insom is a spy (and I think he has to be), then Galz is not.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: September 28, 2012, 04:58:55 pm »

O can we get an update?

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 28, 2012, 07:03:20 pm »

Yes: Insomniac and Qvist
No: Ftl, Robz, Galzria, Voltgloss, Glooble

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: September 28, 2012, 07:07:05 pm »

## Propose: Galzria, Robz, Insomniac

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: September 29, 2012, 05:48:33 pm »

I plan to reject this proposal, per the plan.

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #262 on: September 29, 2012, 09:18:43 pm »

I plan to reject this proposal, because Insomniac is a spy.

I think town!Glooble pointing to something as a scum tell and then shortly thereafter doing that thing is a lot more likely than scum!Glooble doing that.

He/ Him

Check out my podcast: www.stppodcast.com

ftl

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: September 30, 2012, 01:00:14 am »

yep same

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: September 30, 2012, 04:01:47 am »

Already sent in my no.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: September 30, 2012, 11:26:40 am »

GG ftl and spies. The other members of my team have it in there head that FTL is resistance even though he isn't so we lose this mission.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: September 30, 2012, 12:30:52 pm »

GG ftl and spies. The other members of my team have it in there head that FTL is resistance even though he isn't so we lose this mission.

It's certainly possible. But we're all Dominion players here, and we all know that at the heart of the game it's a game of statistics. The simple fact is that there are more situations in which YOU are the spy instead of ftl that make sense. Doesn't mean that he absolutely is 100% Resistance, but it means that if we played this same "game situation" X number of times, Resistance would win more often by trusting him.

Will it making losing suck if we do so? Of course. But I'm happy to play the odds. It's the same thing with Volt/Glooble. I don't KNOW that Volt is the Spy, but I'll play the odds every time in this situation that says he should be. All I know for absolute certain is Robz = R, Galz = R, Qvist = S. After that, I've got to choose based on what makes sense. You being a spy simply makes more sense than ftl. Sorry if that's wrong in the end, and well played Spies if so. But this is a choice I would have to make everytime.

Mafia Record:

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: September 30, 2012, 01:02:34 pm »

I 100% disagree Galz. As a spy in FTL's spot I would absolutely say robz was resistance it gives me the trust of Robz and others and its clearly worked here

Qvist

• Mountebank
  • Shuffle iT Username: Qvist
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: October 01, 2012, 06:39:40 am »

This is an easy one. Insomniac is spy, so I will vote "No".

ftl

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: October 02, 2012, 07:52:02 pm »

need vote count! Let's tally! It's been a few days!

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: October 03, 2012, 04:13:40 pm »

So many complaints about pacing yet you all never get in all the votes by deadline...

YES: Insomniac
NO: Everyone else

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: October 03, 2012, 04:15:14 pm »

So many complaints about pacing yet you all never get in all the votes by deadline...

YES: Insomniac
NO: Everyone else

HEY O I'm AUTO NO'ing FTL's TEAM

ftl

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: October 03, 2012, 04:17:57 pm »

oh. Sorry, O. I'm pretty sure I wasn't the one holding it up :( I've been careful since I messed up that time in the previous resistance... I think...
I'm up next, right?

# I propose Galzria, Robz, ftl.Same thing Galz proposed before Insom and Qvist took their turns. I'll vote yes on it. Like right now, I'm sending in my PM as soon as I post this.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 03, 2012, 04:19:32 pm »

I will vote yes.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: October 03, 2012, 04:19:54 pm »

oh. Sorry, O. I'm pretty sure I wasn't the one holding it up :( I've been careful since I messed up that time in the previous resistance... I think...
I'm up next, right?

# I propose Galzria, Robz, ftl.Same thing Galz proposed before Insom and Qvist took their turns. I'll vote yes on it. Like right now, I'm sending in my PM as soon as I post this.

Voted No, I don't feel like losing the game to a spy on mission 3.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15  All

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 16 queries.