Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47  All

Author Topic: Mage Knight I (Game over, theorel wins)  (Read 78237 times)

Qvist

• Mountebank
  • Shuffle iT Username: Qvist
    • View Profile
Re: Mage Knight I "No-one wants to end it" (Day 3, Turn 4, pops' turn)
« Reply #1125 on: May 25, 2013, 07:28:32 pm »

I hope you're not waiting for me.

pops' turn and Watno has still choose a skill.

Watno

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Watno
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: May 25, 2013, 08:07:50 pm »

Dark paths

popsofctown

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: May 26, 2013, 02:16:38 am »

Play Double Move for 2 movement
Play Swiftness for 2 movement.
Play Crystallize sideways for 1 Movement
Use Amulet of Darkness to get a blue mana token.
Use the blue mana token to play Mana Claim and get 3 white mana tokens from the source.
Use a white mana token to fly next to the city with Wings of Wind.
Crystallize a white mana token.
Use 2 remaining movement points to assualt the city.
Block the dude with my Guardsmen than smack him in the face with my freezers to kill him.
End my turn.
Rolled 1d6 : 1, total 1

popsofctown

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: May 26, 2013, 02:17:09 am »

oh.. and i get reputation -1 :)

theorel

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: theorel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: May 27, 2013, 07:38:07 am »

Play Tranquility to trash a wound.
Play Diplomacy, Concentration, and Determination sideways to move to the white crystal mine.  Gain a white crystal.

popsofctown

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: May 27, 2013, 03:06:03 pm »

btw i believe i triggered end of game turns.

Qvist

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: May 30, 2013, 05:12:45 am »

Sorry for the wait. I'll update later today.

theorel

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: June 07, 2013, 07:17:33 am »

lies! all lies! (I know you were busy...bumping since it's fallen off the first page.)

Qvist

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: June 07, 2013, 12:04:02 pm »

Yeah, sorry. Explained in the V/LA thread. Finally I can update.

Crystallize a white mana token.

You played Crystallize earlier for movement. I just ignore this.
Also you re-rolled a die, but the only die you took doesn't get put back.

Qvist

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
Re: Mage Knight I "All 4 Monasteries razed" (Night 2, Turn 6, pops' turn)
« Reply #1134 on: June 07, 2013, 12:21:49 pm »

Game state: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjovnuYeeSkidG9MNFRlQW5VaTRleFQtT3dZV2k4S3c&usp=sharing

Fame: Goldyx: 68 / Norowas: 85 / Tovak: 87 / Arythea: 102
Influence: Goldyx: -1 / Norowas: -1 / Tovak: 3 / Arythea: X

Advanced Actions:
empty
empty
empty

Spells:
Underground Travel / Underground Attack Move by up to 3 revealed spaces on the map. You may not move to or through swamps or lakes this way, and you must end your move on a safe space. Moving this way does not provoke rampaging enemies. /// Same as the basic effect, except you have to end you move on a fortified site (or on a space occupied by another player). It ends your movement and counts as an assault (or as an attack on that player). Ignore site fortifications. If withdrawing after the combat, return to your original position.
Mind Read / Mind Steal Choose a color. Gain a crystal of the chosen color to your Inventory. Each other player must discard a Spell or Action card of that color from their hand, or reveal their hand to show that they have none. /// Same as the basic effect. In addition to that, you may decide to permanently steal one of the Action cards (not Spells) discarded this way and put it into your hand.
Energy Flow / Energy Steal Ready a Unit. If you do, you may spend one Unit of level II or less in each other player's Unit area. /// Ready a Unit. If you do, that Unit also gets Healed, and you may spend one unit of level III or less in each other player's Unit area.

Units:
empty
empty
empty
Guardian Golems Cost 7 / Level 2 / Armour 3 (Physical Resistance) / Recruitable in Keep or Mage Tower / Attack or Block 2 /// Fire Block 4 /// Ice Block 4
Altem Guardians Cost 11 / Level 4 / Armour 7 / Recruitable in City / Attack 5 /// Block 8. An enemy blocked this way loses Swiftness. /// All units you control gain all resistances this turn.
Utem Swordsmen Cost 6 / Level 2 / Armour 4 / Recruitable in Keep / Attack or Block 3 /// Attack or Block 6. This Unit becomes Wounded.

Monastery Advanced Actions
None

Common Skill Offer:
Motivation Once a round, on any players turn: Flip this to draw 2 cards. If you have the least fame (not tied), also gain a blue mana token. You cannot use another motivation skill until the end of your next turn.
Motivation Once a round, on any players turn: Flip this to draw 2 cards. If you have the least fame (not tied), also gain a red mana token. You cannot use another motivation skill until the end of your next turn.
Bright Negotiation Once a turn: Influence 3 (during the Day) or Influence 2 (at Night)
Healing Ritual Once a Round, except in combat: Flip this to throw away up to two Wounds from your hand. One of them goes to the hand of the closest hero (if tied, you choose) instead of to the Wound pile.
Night Sharpshooting Once a turn: Ranged attack 1 (durng the Day), or Ranged attack 2 (during the Night)
Cold Swordsmanship Once a turn: Attack 2, or Ice attack 2
Forward March Once a turn: Get Move 1 for each Ready and Unwounded Unit you control, to maximum of Move 3
Who Needs Magic? Once a turn: One card played sideways gives you +2 instead of +1. If you use no die from the source this turn, it gives +3 instead.
I Feel No Pain Once a turn, except in combat: Discard one wound from hand. If you do, draw a new card.         
Polarization Once a turn: You can use one mana as a mana of the opposite color (red<->blue, white<->green, gold<->black). During the Day, you could use a black mana as any color other than black (not to power the stronger effect of spells). At Night, you could use a gold mana as black to power the stronger effect of a Spell, but not as any other color.
White Crystal Craft Once a round: Flip this to gain a blue crystal to your Inventory and a white mana token
Green Crystal Craft Once a round: Flip this to gain a blue crystal to your Inventory and a green mana token
Day Sharpshooting Once a turn: Ranged Attack 2 (during the Day), or Ranged attack 1 (at Night)
Motivation Once a round, on any players turn: Flip this to draw 2 cards. If you have the least fame (not tied), also gain a white mana token. You cannot use another motivation skill until the end of your next turn.      
Glittering Fortune Once a turn, during interaction: Get Influence 1 for each different color crystal in your Inventory. This Influence cannot be used outside of interaction.
Freezing Powers Once a turn: Siege Attack 1, or Ice Siege Attack 1
Dark Fire Magic Once a Round: Flip this to gain one red crystal to your inventory, and one red or one black mana token.                           

Mana Source:
Blue / Blue / Blue / Gold / Red / White (claimed)

Map:

Norowas (theorel):
Level 9 / Armour 4 / Hand Limit 7 / Piles (Draw/Hand/Discard): 0/2/29 / Tactics: 1: Early Bird
Crystals: Blue, Blue, White, White, White, Red, Red, Green
Skills: Leaves in the Wind Once a Round: Flip this to gain one green crystal to your Inventory, and one white mana token.
         Leadership Once a turn: When activating a Unit, add +3 to its Block, or +2 to its Attack. or +1 to its Ranged (not Siege) Attack, regardless of its elements.
         Bonds of Loyalty When you gain this Skill, add two Regular Units to the Units offer. Put this Skill in you Unit area as a Command token. It costs 5 less Influence (minimum 0) to recruit a Unit under this Command token. This Unit can be used even when the use of Units would normally not be allowed. You cannot disband this Unit.
         Dark Negotiation Once a turn: Influence 2 (during the Day), or Influence 3 (at Night).
Units (5/5+1): Foresters Cost 5 / Level 1 / Armour 4 / Recruitable in Village / Move 2. The move cost of forests, hills and swamps is reduced by 1 this turn, to a minimum of 0 /// Block 3
                 Red Cape Monks Cost 7 / Level 2 / Armour 4 / Recruitable in Monastery / Attack or Block 3 /// Fire Attack or Fire Block 4
                 Catapults Cost 9 / Level 3 / Armour 4 / Recruitable in Keep or City / Siege Attack 3 /// Siege Fire Attack 5 /// Siege Ice Attack 5
                 Bonds of Loyalty: Altem Mages Cost 12 / Level 4 / Armour 5 (Fire and Ice Resistance) / Recruitable in City / Gain 2 mana tokens of any colors /// Cold Fire attack or Cold Fire Block 5. You can pay a blue or red mana to increase this to 7, or pay both to increase this to 9. /// Pay a black mana: Choose one: All attacks you play this combat become Cold Fire Attacks, or all your attacks become Siege Attacks in addition to any elements they have.
                 -> with Banner of Glory Assign this to a unit you control. The assigned unit gets armor +1 and +1 to any attacks or blocks it makes. Whenever this unit attacks or blocks, fame +1 /// Units you control get armor +1 and +1 to any attacks or blocks the make this turn. Fame +1 for each unit that attacks or blocks this turn.
                 Fire Mages Cost 9 / Level 3 / Armour 4 (Fire Resistance) / Recruitable in Mage Tower or Monastery / Ranged Fire Attack 3 /// Fire Attack or Fire Block 6 /// Gain a red mana token and a red crystal to your Inventory.

Goldyx (Jorbles):
Level 8 / Armour 4 / Hand Limit 6 / Piles (Draw/Hand/Discard): 2/6/16 / Tactics: 2: Rethink When you take this Tactic, discard up to 3 cards (including Wounds) from your hand, then draw that many cards. Shuffle your discard pile back into your Deed deck.
Crystals: Blue, Blue, Red, Red, White, Green
Skills: Universal Power Once a turn: You may add one mana to a card played sideways. If you do, the card gives +3 instead of +1. If it is an Action or Spell card of the same color as that mana, it gives +4.
         Flight Once a Round: Flip this to move to an adjacent space for free, or to move two spaces for 2 Move points. You must end this move in a safe space. This move does not provoke rampaging enemies.
         Shield Mastery Once a turn: Block 3, or Fire block 2, or Ice block 2
         Source Freeze Once a Round: Put this skill token in the Source. While it is there other players cannot use their usual one die from the Source. On your next turn, gain one crystal of any basic color represented in the Source to your inventory (do not reroll that die) then take this token back and flip it.
Units (3/4): Guardian Golems (wounded) Cost 7 / Level 2 / Armour 3 (Physical Resistance) / Recruitable in Keep or Mage Tower / Attack or Block 2 /// Fire Block 4 /// Ice Block 4
                 Northern Monks Cost 7 / Level 2 / Armour 4 / Recruitable in Monastery / Attack or Block 3 /// Ice Attack or Ice Block 4
                 -> with Banner of Fear Assign this to a unit you control. During the block phase of combat, you may spend this unit to cancel one attack. If you do, fame +1. /// Skip the block and damage assigning phases of this combat.

Arythea (Watno):
Level 10 / Armour 4 / Hand Limit 7 / Piles (Draw/Hand/Discard): 12/7/16 / Tactics: 5: Great Start You may immediately draw 2 cards.
Crystals: White, White, Red, Red, Green, Blue
Skills: Power of Pain Once a turn: You can play one Wound sideways, as if it were a non-Wound card. It gives +2 instead of +1. At the end of your turn, put that Wound in your discard pile.
         Burning Power Once a turn: Siege Attack 1, or Fire Siege Attack 1.
         Hot Swordsmanship Once a turn: Attack 2, or Fire Attack 2.
         Invocation Once a turn: Discard a Wound card to gain a red or black mana token, or discard a non-wound card to gain a white or green mana token. You must spend a mana token gained this way immediately, or you cannot use the ability.
         Dark Paths Once a turn: Move 1 (during the Day), or Move 2 (at Night)
Units (1/5): Peasants (wounded) Cost 4 / Level 1 / Armour 3 / Attack or Block 2 /// Influence 2 /// Move 2

Tovak (pops):
Level 9 / Armour 4 / Hand Limit 7 / Piles (Draw/Hand/Discard): 0/1/24 / Tactics: 6: The Right Moment One time this Day during your turn, you can announce that you will take another turn immediately after this. If you do, flip this card face down.                                 
Crystals: Green, Green, Blue, Blue, Red, White
Skills: Double Move Once a turn: Move 2 (during the Day), or Move 1 (during the Night)
         Red Crystal Craft Once a Round: Flip this to gain one blue crystal to your Inventory, and one red mana token.
         I Don't Give a Damn Once a turn: One card played sideways gives you +2 instead of +1. If it's an advanced action, spell or artifact, it gives +3 instead.
         Prayer of Weather Once a Round: Put this Skill token in the center. Until start of your next turn, the Move cost of all terrain is reduced by 2 for you (to a minimum of 1), and is increased by 1 for all other players (to a maximum of 5). Then take this token back and flip it.
Units (4/5): Utem Crossbowmen Cost 6 / Level 2 / Armour 4 / Recruitable in Village or Keep / Attack or Block 3 /// Ranged Attack 2
                 Utem Guardsmen Cost 5 / Level 2 / Armour 5 / Recruitable in Village or Keep / Attack 2 /// Block 4. Any enemy blocked this way loses Swiftness.
                 Amotep Freezers Cost 8 / Level 3 / Armour 6 / Recruitable in Keep or City / Attack or Block 5 /// Target enemy does not attack this combat and it gets Armor -3 (to a minimum of 1).
                 -> with Banner of Protection Assign this to a unit you control. The assigned unit gets armor +1, fire resistance and ice resistance. /// At the end of your turn, you may throw away all wounds you received this turn.
                 Foresters Cost 5 / Level 1 / Armour 4 / Recruitabke in Village / Move 2. The move cost of forests, hills and swamps is reduced by 1 this turn, to a minimum of 0 /// Block 3
                 -> with Banner of Courage Assign this to a unit you control. Once a round, except during combat, you may flip this card face down to ready this unit. At the beginning of a round, flip it face up again. /// You may play this any time other than combat to ready all units you control.

Qvist

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
Re: Mage Knight I "No-one wants to end it" (Day 3, Turn 5, Jorbles' turn)
« Reply #1135 on: June 07, 2013, 12:22:19 pm »

Jorbles, Watno and pops, then the game is over.

Jorbles

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: June 07, 2013, 02:11:27 pm »

Source Freeze.

Use Gold mana die to power Refreshing Walk for Move 4 and Heal 2. Heal Guardian Golems.

Use Blue mana crystal to power Steady Tempo (Move 4).

Move into Swamp and Explore to the south (spending 5 + 2 move).
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 04:38:25 pm by Jorbles »

theorel

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: June 07, 2013, 02:37:26 pm »

there aren't any tiles left to explore.

Jorbles

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: June 07, 2013, 04:36:17 pm »

Not even the countryside ones? I thought when the core ones ran out I could explore the countryside tiles as long as they would touch at least 3 other tiles.

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/893471/exploring-the-coastline-with-core-tiles-wedge-ma

Qvist

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: June 07, 2013, 04:58:19 pm »

The countryside tiles are gone too, sorry.

Jorbles

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1140 on: June 07, 2013, 06:48:04 pm »

In that case this is my new turn:

Source Freeze.

Use Gold mana die to power Refreshing Walk for Move 4 and Heal 2. Heal Guardian Golems.

Turn over.

Qvist

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
Re: Mage Knight I "All 4 Monasteries razed" (Night 2, Turn 6, pops' turn)
« Reply #1141 on: June 07, 2013, 07:33:20 pm »

Rolled 1d6 : 3, total 3

Qvist

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: June 07, 2013, 07:34:04 pm »

Game state: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjovnuYeeSkidG9MNFRlQW5VaTRleFQtT3dZV2k4S3c&usp=sharing

Fame: Goldyx: 68 / Norowas: 85 / Tovak: 87 / Arythea: 102
Influence: Goldyx: -1 / Norowas: -1 / Tovak: 3 / Arythea: X

Advanced Actions:
empty
empty
empty

Spells:
Underground Travel / Underground Attack Move by up to 3 revealed spaces on the map. You may not move to or through swamps or lakes this way, and you must end your move on a safe space. Moving this way does not provoke rampaging enemies. /// Same as the basic effect, except you have to end you move on a fortified site (or on a space occupied by another player). It ends your movement and counts as an assault (or as an attack on that player). Ignore site fortifications. If withdrawing after the combat, return to your original position.
Mind Read / Mind Steal Choose a color. Gain a crystal of the chosen color to your Inventory. Each other player must discard a Spell or Action card of that color from their hand, or reveal their hand to show that they have none. /// Same as the basic effect. In addition to that, you may decide to permanently steal one of the Action cards (not Spells) discarded this way and put it into your hand.
Energy Flow / Energy Steal Ready a Unit. If you do, you may spend one Unit of level II or less in each other player's Unit area. /// Ready a Unit. If you do, that Unit also gets Healed, and you may spend one unit of level III or less in each other player's Unit area.

Units:
empty
empty
empty
Guardian Golems Cost 7 / Level 2 / Armour 3 (Physical Resistance) / Recruitable in Keep or Mage Tower / Attack or Block 2 /// Fire Block 4 /// Ice Block 4
Altem Guardians Cost 11 / Level 4 / Armour 7 / Recruitable in City / Attack 5 /// Block 8. An enemy blocked this way loses Swiftness. /// All units you control gain all resistances this turn.
Utem Swordsmen Cost 6 / Level 2 / Armour 4 / Recruitable in Keep / Attack or Block 3 /// Attack or Block 6. This Unit becomes Wounded.

Monastery Advanced Actions
None

Common Skill Offer:
Motivation Once a round, on any players turn: Flip this to draw 2 cards. If you have the least fame (not tied), also gain a blue mana token. You cannot use another motivation skill until the end of your next turn.
Motivation Once a round, on any players turn: Flip this to draw 2 cards. If you have the least fame (not tied), also gain a red mana token. You cannot use another motivation skill until the end of your next turn.
Bright Negotiation Once a turn: Influence 3 (during the Day) or Influence 2 (at Night)
Healing Ritual Once a Round, except in combat: Flip this to throw away up to two Wounds from your hand. One of them goes to the hand of the closest hero (if tied, you choose) instead of to the Wound pile.
Night Sharpshooting Once a turn: Ranged attack 1 (durng the Day), or Ranged attack 2 (during the Night)
Cold Swordsmanship Once a turn: Attack 2, or Ice attack 2
Forward March Once a turn: Get Move 1 for each Ready and Unwounded Unit you control, to maximum of Move 3
Who Needs Magic? Once a turn: One card played sideways gives you +2 instead of +1. If you use no die from the source this turn, it gives +3 instead.
I Feel No Pain Once a turn, except in combat: Discard one wound from hand. If you do, draw a new card.         
Polarization Once a turn: You can use one mana as a mana of the opposite color (red<->blue, white<->green, gold<->black). During the Day, you could use a black mana as any color other than black (not to power the stronger effect of spells). At Night, you could use a gold mana as black to power the stronger effect of a Spell, but not as any other color.
White Crystal Craft Once a round: Flip this to gain a blue crystal to your Inventory and a white mana token
Green Crystal Craft Once a round: Flip this to gain a blue crystal to your Inventory and a green mana token
Day Sharpshooting Once a turn: Ranged Attack 2 (during the Day), or Ranged attack 1 (at Night)
Motivation Once a round, on any players turn: Flip this to draw 2 cards. If you have the least fame (not tied), also gain a white mana token. You cannot use another motivation skill until the end of your next turn.      
Glittering Fortune Once a turn, during interaction: Get Influence 1 for each different color crystal in your Inventory. This Influence cannot be used outside of interaction.
Freezing Powers Once a turn: Siege Attack 1, or Ice Siege Attack 1
Dark Fire Magic Once a Round: Flip this to gain one red crystal to your inventory, and one red or one black mana token.                           

Mana Source (frozen):
Blue / Blue / Blue / Red / Red / White (claimed)

Map:

Norowas (theorel):
Level 9 / Armour 4 / Hand Limit 7 / Piles (Draw/Hand/Discard): 0/2/29 / Tactics: 1: Early Bird
Crystals: Blue, Blue, White, White, White, Red, Red, Green
Skills: Leaves in the Wind Once a Round: Flip this to gain one green crystal to your Inventory, and one white mana token.
         Leadership Once a turn: When activating a Unit, add +3 to its Block, or +2 to its Attack. or +1 to its Ranged (not Siege) Attack, regardless of its elements.
         Bonds of Loyalty When you gain this Skill, add two Regular Units to the Units offer. Put this Skill in you Unit area as a Command token. It costs 5 less Influence (minimum 0) to recruit a Unit under this Command token. This Unit can be used even when the use of Units would normally not be allowed. You cannot disband this Unit.
         Dark Negotiation Once a turn: Influence 2 (during the Day), or Influence 3 (at Night).
Units (5/5+1): Foresters Cost 5 / Level 1 / Armour 4 / Recruitable in Village / Move 2. The move cost of forests, hills and swamps is reduced by 1 this turn, to a minimum of 0 /// Block 3
                 Red Cape Monks Cost 7 / Level 2 / Armour 4 / Recruitable in Monastery / Attack or Block 3 /// Fire Attack or Fire Block 4
                 Catapults Cost 9 / Level 3 / Armour 4 / Recruitable in Keep or City / Siege Attack 3 /// Siege Fire Attack 5 /// Siege Ice Attack 5
                 Bonds of Loyalty: Altem Mages Cost 12 / Level 4 / Armour 5 (Fire and Ice Resistance) / Recruitable in City / Gain 2 mana tokens of any colors /// Cold Fire attack or Cold Fire Block 5. You can pay a blue or red mana to increase this to 7, or pay both to increase this to 9. /// Pay a black mana: Choose one: All attacks you play this combat become Cold Fire Attacks, or all your attacks become Siege Attacks in addition to any elements they have.
                 -> with Banner of Glory Assign this to a unit you control. The assigned unit gets armor +1 and +1 to any attacks or blocks it makes. Whenever this unit attacks or blocks, fame +1 /// Units you control get armor +1 and +1 to any attacks or blocks the make this turn. Fame +1 for each unit that attacks or blocks this turn.
                 Fire Mages Cost 9 / Level 3 / Armour 4 (Fire Resistance) / Recruitable in Mage Tower or Monastery / Ranged Fire Attack 3 /// Fire Attack or Fire Block 6 /// Gain a red mana token and a red crystal to your Inventory.

Goldyx (Jorbles):
Level 8 / Armour 4 / Hand Limit 6 / Piles (Draw/Hand/Discard): 1/6/17 / Tactics: 2: Rethink When you take this Tactic, discard up to 3 cards (including Wounds) from your hand, then draw that many cards. Shuffle your discard pile back into your Deed deck.
Crystals: Blue, Blue, Red, Red, White, Green
Skills: Universal Power Once a turn: You may add one mana to a card played sideways. If you do, the card gives +3 instead of +1. If it is an Action or Spell card of the same color as that mana, it gives +4.
         Flight Once a Round: Flip this to move to an adjacent space for free, or to move two spaces for 2 Move points. You must end this move in a safe space. This move does not provoke rampaging enemies.
         Shield Mastery Once a turn: Block 3, or Fire block 2, or Ice block 2
         Source Freeze Once a Round: Put this skill token in the Source. While it is there other players cannot use their usual one die from the Source. On your next turn, gain one crystal of any basic color represented in the Source to your inventory (do not reroll that die) then take this token back and flip it.
Units (3/4): Guardian Golems Cost 7 / Level 2 / Armour 3 (Physical Resistance) / Recruitable in Keep or Mage Tower / Attack or Block 2 /// Fire Block 4 /// Ice Block 4
                 Northern Monks Cost 7 / Level 2 / Armour 4 / Recruitable in Monastery / Attack or Block 3 /// Ice Attack or Ice Block 4
                 -> with Banner of Fear Assign this to a unit you control. During the block phase of combat, you may spend this unit to cancel one attack. If you do, fame +1. /// Skip the block and damage assigning phases of this combat.

Arythea (Watno):
Level 10 / Armour 4 / Hand Limit 7 / Piles (Draw/Hand/Discard): 12/7/16 / Tactics: 5: Great Start You may immediately draw 2 cards.
Crystals: White, White, Red, Red, Green, Blue
Skills: Power of Pain Once a turn: You can play one Wound sideways, as if it were a non-Wound card. It gives +2 instead of +1. At the end of your turn, put that Wound in your discard pile.
         Burning Power Once a turn: Siege Attack 1, or Fire Siege Attack 1.
         Hot Swordsmanship Once a turn: Attack 2, or Fire Attack 2.
         Invocation Once a turn: Discard a Wound card to gain a red or black mana token, or discard a non-wound card to gain a white or green mana token. You must spend a mana token gained this way immediately, or you cannot use the ability.
         Dark Paths Once a turn: Move 1 (during the Day), or Move 2 (at Night)
Units (1/5): Peasants (wounded) Cost 4 / Level 1 / Armour 3 / Attack or Block 2 /// Influence 2 /// Move 2

Tovak (pops):
Level 9 / Armour 4 / Hand Limit 7 / Piles (Draw/Hand/Discard): 0/1/24 / Tactics: 6: The Right Moment One time this Day during your turn, you can announce that you will take another turn immediately after this. If you do, flip this card face down.                                 
Crystals: Green, Green, Blue, Blue, Red, White
Skills: Double Move Once a turn: Move 2 (during the Day), or Move 1 (during the Night)
         Red Crystal Craft Once a Round: Flip this to gain one blue crystal to your Inventory, and one red mana token.
         I Don't Give a Damn Once a turn: One card played sideways gives you +2 instead of +1. If it's an advanced action, spell or artifact, it gives +3 instead.
         Prayer of Weather Once a Round: Put this Skill token in the center. Until start of your next turn, the Move cost of all terrain is reduced by 2 for you (to a minimum of 1), and is increased by 1 for all other players (to a maximum of 5). Then take this token back and flip it.
Units (4/5): Utem Crossbowmen Cost 6 / Level 2 / Armour 4 / Recruitable in Village or Keep / Attack or Block 3 /// Ranged Attack 2
                 Utem Guardsmen Cost 5 / Level 2 / Armour 5 / Recruitable in Village or Keep / Attack 2 /// Block 4. Any enemy blocked this way loses Swiftness.
                 Amotep Freezers Cost 8 / Level 3 / Armour 6 / Recruitable in Keep or City / Attack or Block 5 /// Target enemy does not attack this combat and it gets Armor -3 (to a minimum of 1).
                 -> with Banner of Protection Assign this to a unit you control. The assigned unit gets armor +1, fire resistance and ice resistance. /// At the end of your turn, you may throw away all wounds you received this turn.
                 Foresters Cost 5 / Level 1 / Armour 4 / Recruitabke in Village / Move 2. The move cost of forests, hills and swamps is reduced by 1 this turn, to a minimum of 0 /// Block 3
                 -> with Banner of Courage Assign this to a unit you control. Once a round, except during combat, you may flip this card face down to ready this unit. At the beginning of a round, flip it face up again. /// You may play this any time other than combat to ready all units you control.
[/quote]

Watno

• Margrave
    • View Profile
Re: Mage Knight I "No-one wants to end it" (Day 3, Turn 5, Watno's turn)
« Reply #1143 on: June 08, 2013, 02:24:14 pm »

Enter dungeon.

Qvist

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: June 09, 2013, 09:07:34 pm »

Enter dungeon.

Of course. Booooring. ;)

Crypt Worm / 6 Attack / 6 Armour Fortified / 5 Fame

Watno

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: June 10, 2013, 08:57:15 am »

Play Flame Wall empowered by red crystal for Block 7
Play Battle Versatility, improvised March and use skills to kill
Play Golden grail to heal 2 wounds for +2 Fame
End turn

Endgame scorings are stupid by the way :D

popsofctown

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: June 10, 2013, 09:46:14 am »

Pretty sure I can't do anything to impact my score.

Use I don't Give a Damn on a Rage for movement
Use Double Move for movement.
Move to the magical glade.
Trash a wound from my discard pile, thought i'm 99% sure there's not any wounds in there anyways
end my turn

Who won?

theorel

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: June 10, 2013, 11:35:10 am »

Let's see...bonuses we can see:
Cities (7 for city leader, 5 for non-leader, 5 for highest):
Jorbles: +0
theorel: +7
pops: +12
Watno: +14+5

Greatest Leader (+level of units, +3 for highest (+1 if tied)):
Jorbles: +4
theorel: +13 +3
pops: +8
Watno: +0

Greatest Conqueror (+2/mage tower, keep, monastery. +3 highest (+1 if tied)):
Jorbles: +6
theorel: +8
pops: +0
Watno: +10 +3

Greatest Adventurer (+2/adventure site. +3 highest (+1 if tied)):
Jorbles: +8 +1 (Note: missing shield on the ruins above him)
theorel: +6
pops: +8 +1
Watno: +4

Greatest Loot: (+2/artifact, +1/2 crystals.  +3 highest (+1 if tied)):
Jorbles: +3
theorel: +4
pops: +3
Watno: +3
Note: artifacts need to be added here.

So, final scores pre-deck inspection:
Jorbles: 68 + 3 + 9 + 6 + 4 = 90
theorel: 85 + 4 + 6 + 8 + 16 + 7 = 126
pops: 87 + 3 + 9 + 8 + 12 = 119
watno: 102 + 3 + 4 + 13 + 19 = 141

So, to that we need to add 2xartifacts, 1xadvanced actions, 2xspells, and subtract 2xwounds. plus the extra bonuses for highest score in each category.

Now to wait for QVist to let us know the actual end result...

Jorbles

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: June 10, 2013, 02:14:33 pm »

Even though I think I did poorly compared to everyone else I really enjoyed learning this game. This was a good way to play this game for the first time. I just had the bad luck of heading off in the same direction as Watno who managed to do things I wanted to do a turn earlier than me quite often.

theorel

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: June 10, 2013, 02:52:18 pm »

I think watno took good advantage of going frequently early in the turn order.

Now that we've all learned some, one of you should join MK III.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47  All

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 16 queries.