Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 47  All

Author Topic: Mage Knight I (Game over, theorel wins)  (Read 78201 times)

Qvist

• Mountebank
  • Shuffle iT Username: Qvist
    • View Profile

Preparing Day 2 now...

Qvist

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

Rerolling the mana
Rolled 6d6 : 5, 2, 2, 5, 1, 4, total 19

Qvist

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

Game state: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjovnuYeeSkidG9MNFRlQW5VaTRleFQtT3dZV2k4S3c&usp=sharing

Fame: Goldyx: 10 / Norowas: 16 / Tovak: 12 / Arythea: 28
Influence: Goldyx: 0 / Norowas: 0 / Tovak: 2 / Arythea: X

Advanced Actions:
Decompose When you play this card, throw away an Action card from hand. Gain two crystals to your Inventory that are the same color as the thrown away card. /// When you play this card, throw away an Action card from hand. Gain a crystal to your Inventory of each basic color that does not match the color of the thrown away card.
Steady Tempo Move 2. At the end of your turn, instead of putting this card in your discard pile, you may place it on the bottom of your deed deck as long as it is not empty. /// Move 4. At the end of your turn, instead of putting this card in your discard pile, you may place it on top of your Deed deck.
Training Throw away an Action card from your hand, then take a card of the same color from the Advanced Actions offer and put it into your discard pile. /// Throw away an Action card from your hand, then take a card of the same color from the Advanced Actions offer and put it into your hand.

Spells:
Mana Meltdown / Mana Radiance Each other player must randomly choose a crystal in their Inventory to be lost. You may gain one crystal lost this way to your Inventory. Any player that had no crystal in their Inventory when you played this, takes a Wound instead. /// When you play this, choose a basic mana color. Each player, including you, takes a Wound for each crystal of that color they own. Gain two crystal of the chosen color to your Inventory.
Wings of Wind / Wings of Night When you play this, spend 1-5 Move points and move one revealed space on the map for each. You must end your move in a safe space. Moving this way does not provoke rampaging enemies. /// Play this during combat. If you entered combat with at least as many unspent Move points as the number of enemies you are facing, skip the Block and Assign Damage phases of this combat.
Restoration / Rebirth Heal 3. If you are in a forest, Heal 5 instead. /// Heal 3. If you are in a forest, Heal 5 instead. Ready up to 3 levels worth of Units. If you are in a forest, Ready up to 5 levels of Units instead.

Units:
Herbalists Cost 3 / Level 1 / Armour 2 / Recruitable in Village or Monastery / Heal 2 /// Ready a level I or II Unit /// Gain a green mana token                                   
Red Cape Monks Cost 7 / Level 2 / Armour 4 / Recruitable in Monastery / Attack or Block 3 /// Fire Attack or Fire Block 4                                 
Utem Guardsmen Cost 5 / Level 2 / Armour 5 / Recruitable in Village or Keep / Attack 2 /// Block 4. Any enemy blocked this way loses Swiftness.                                                                             
Utem Crossbowmen Cost 6 / Level 2 / Armour 4 / Recruitable in Village or Keep / Attack or Block 3 /// Ranged Attack 2
Herbalists Cost 3 / Level 1 / Armour 2 / Recruitable in Village or Monastery / Heal 2 /// Ready a level I or II Unit /// Gain a green mana token                                   
Peasants Cost 4 / Level 1 / Armour 3 / Recruitable in Village / Attack or Block 2 /// Influence 2 /// Move 2

Monastery Advanced Actions                                                            
Ice Bolt Gain a blue crystal to your Inventory. /// Ranged Ice Attack 3

Common Skill Offer:
Motivation Once a round, on any players turn: Flip this to draw 2 cards. If you have the least fame (not tied), also gain a blue mana token. You cannot use another motivation skill until the end of your next turn.
Motivation Once a round, on any players turn: Flip this to draw 2 cards. If you have the least fame (not tied), also gain a red mana token. You cannot use another motivation skill until the end of your next turn.
Bright Negotiation Once a turn: Influence 3 (during the Day) or Influence 2 (at Night)
Red Crystal Craft Once a Round: Flip this to gain one blue crystal to your Inventory, and one red mana token.
Healing Ritual Once a Round, except in combat: Flip this to throw away up to two Wounds from your hand. One of them goes to the hand of the closest hero (if tied, you choose) instead of to the Wound pile.
Prayer of Weather Once a Round: Put this Skill token in the center. Until start of your next turn, the Move cost of all terrain is reduced by 2 for you (to a minimum of 1), and is increased by 1 for all other players (to a maximum of 5). Then take this token back and flip it.                                                            

Mana Source:
Blue / White / White / Blue / Gold / Green

Map:

Arythea (Watno):
Level 5 / Armour 3 / Hand Limit 6 / Piles (Draw/Hand/Discard): 21/7/0 / Tactics:                   
Crystals: Red
Skills: Power of Pain Once a turn: You can play one Wound sideways, as if it were a non-Wound card. It gives +2 instead of +1. At the end of your turn, put that Wound in your discard pile.
         Burning Power Once a turn: Siege Attack 1, or Fire Siege Attack 1.
Units (1/3): Peasants Cost 4 / Level 1 / Armour 3 / Attack or Block 2 /// Influence 2 /// Move 2

Tovak (pops):
Level 3 / Armour 3 / Hand Limit 5 / Piles (Draw/Hand/Discard): 14/5/0 / Tactics:
Crystals: White
Skills: Double Move Once a turn: Move 2 (during the Day), or Move 1 (during the Night)                                                            
Units (2/2): Illusionists Cost 7 / Level 2 / Armour 2 / Recruitable in Mage Tower or Monastery / Influence 4 /// Target unfortified enemy does not attack this combat. /// Gain a white crystal to your Inventory.
                 Illusionists Cost 7 / Level 2 / Armour 2 / Recruitable in Mage Tower or Monastery / Influence 4 /// Target unfortified enemy does not attack this combat. /// Gain a white crystal to your Inventory.

Norowas (theorel):
Level 4 / Armour 3 / Hand Limit 5 / Piles (Draw/Hand/Discard): 16/5/0 / Tactics:
Crystals: Red, Blue, White
Skills: Leaves in the Wind Once a Round: Flip this to gain one green crystal to your Inventory, and one white mana token.
         Leadership Once a turn: When activating a Unit, add +3 to its Block, or +2 to its Attack. or +1 to its Ranged (not Siege) Attack, regardless of its elements.
Units (1/2): Foresters Cost 5 / Level 1 / Armour 4 / Recruitable in Village / Move 2. The move cost of forests, hills and swamps is reduced by 1 this turn, to a minimum of 0 /// Block 3

Goldyx (Jorbles):
Level 3 / Armour 3 / Hand Limit 5 / Piles (Draw/Hand/Discard): 14/5/0 / Tactics:                               
Crystals: Red, Green
Skills: Universal Power Once a turn: You may add one mana to a card played sideways. If you do, the card gives +3 instead of +1. If it is an Action or Spell card of the same color as that mana, it gives +4.
Units (1/1): Guardian Golems (wounded) Cost 7 / Level 2 / Armour 3 / Recruitable in Keep or Mage Tower / Attack or Block 2 /// Fire Block 4 /// Ice Block 4
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 07:52:26 pm by Qvist »

Qvist

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
Re: Mage Knight I "In search of the cities" (Day 2 starts, choosing Tactics)
« Reply #553 on: March 27, 2013, 07:41:29 pm »

Please point out errors, sending hands out now.
Then choose tactics in this order:
Jorbles, pops, theorel, Watno

Watno

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Watno
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: March 27, 2013, 07:48:51 pm »

There should only be one monastery advanced action I think, since I burned one of them after they taught me.

Qvist

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #555 on: March 27, 2013, 07:52:07 pm »

There should only be one monastery advanced action I think, since I burned one of them after they taught me.

Right, thanks.

popsofctown

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: March 27, 2013, 07:59:23 pm »

I still hate you

Jorbles

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: March 27, 2013, 11:35:39 pm »

I'll take Planning.

popsofctown

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: March 28, 2013, 11:55:14 am »

The Right Moment

theorel

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: theorel
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: March 28, 2013, 12:04:36 pm »

Rethink

Watno

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: March 28, 2013, 12:11:58 pm »

Early Bird

Play Stamina to explore (to the bottom, but i think i can't explore the other one anyway, right?

Qvist

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: March 28, 2013, 12:20:34 pm »

Early Bird

Play Stamina to explore (to the bottom, but i think i can't explore the other one anyway, right?

You could. Like I said, it's only a placeholder. Either way, whatever tile you explore it's a green one.

Watno

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: March 28, 2013, 12:26:26 pm »

Yeah, but wasn't there some rule it's required to be adjacent to at least 2 already explored tiles? Anyway, i want the one to the bottom.

Qvist

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: March 28, 2013, 12:39:52 pm »

Quote from: Rulebook
Countryside tiles (green tile back) can only be placed
such that they will be adjacent to at least two other tiles,
or adjacent to a tile that borders at least two other tiles.

Core tiles (brown tile back) can only be placed such that
they will be adjacent to at least two other tiles.

Monster Den, Crystal Mine, Rampaging Enemy with Attack 3 and Swiftness, Armour 4 and 3 Fame.

Watno

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: March 28, 2013, 12:48:33 pm »

Play Stamina and Promise (sideways) to go to monster den. Enter it.

Qvist

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: March 28, 2013, 12:55:01 pm »

Attack 5, Brutal, Armour 5, 4 Fame

Watno

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: March 28, 2013, 01:02:45 pm »

Play Ruby Ring.
Play Swiftness empowered by Gold mana from source and Battle Versatility empowered by red token from ruby ring for ranged attack 6, killing that thing.
End turn.
Reward:
Rolled 2d6 : 6, 6, total 12

Rerolling gold die:
Rolled 1d6 : 4, total 4

Watno

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: March 28, 2013, 01:03:29 pm »

My rolls are great. Even here I roll black. Level up.

Qvist

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: March 28, 2013, 01:20:22 pm »

Choose a skill. Take either:

Hot Swordsmanship Once a turn: Attack 2, or Fire Attack 2.
Dark Negotiation Once a turn: Influence 2 (during the Day), or Influence 3 (at Night).

or any Skill in the Common Offer. Also take an Advanced Action.

Watno

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: March 28, 2013, 01:22:56 pm »

I cant take my own skill from the offer, right? And if I take one from there, I get the lowest advanced action?

Watno

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #570 on: March 28, 2013, 01:25:19 pm »

If that's right, I get decompose and hot swordsmanship.dark negotiation looks like a skill only useful to weaklings.

Qvist

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

No, you can't take your own old skills, right.
And then you have to take Training as Advanced Action if you do take one from the offer, correct.

popsofctown

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: March 28, 2013, 01:28:36 pm »

Oh, now everyone with reputation high enough to interact is a "weakling"??

Qvist

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: March 28, 2013, 01:30:58 pm »

Game state: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjovnuYeeSkidG9MNFRlQW5VaTRleFQtT3dZV2k4S3c&usp=sharing

Fame: Goldyx: 10 / Norowas: 16 / Tovak: 12 / Arythea: 35
Influence: Goldyx: 0 / Norowas: 0 / Tovak: 2 / Arythea: X

Advanced Actions:
Ice Shield Ice Block 3 /// Ice Block 3. Reduce the Armor of one enemy blocked this way by 3. Armor cannot be reduced below 1.
Steady Tempo Move 2. At the end of your turn, instead of putting this card in your discard pile, you may place it on the bottom of your deed deck as long as it is not empty. /// Move 4. At the end of your turn, instead of putting this card in your discard pile, you may place it on top of your Deed deck.
Training Throw away an Action card from your hand, then take a card of the same color from the Advanced Actions offer and put it into your discard pile. /// Throw away an Action card from your hand, then take a card of the same color from the Advanced Actions offer and put it into your hand.

Spells:
Mana Meltdown / Mana Radiance Each other player must randomly choose a crystal in their Inventory to be lost. You may gain one crystal lost this way to your Inventory. Any player that had no crystal in their Inventory when you played this, takes a Wound instead. /// When you play this, choose a basic mana color. Each player, including you, takes a Wound for each crystal of that color they own. Gain two crystal of the chosen color to your Inventory.
Wings of Wind / Wings of Night When you play this, spend 1-5 Move points and move one revealed space on the map for each. You must end your move in a safe space. Moving this way does not provoke rampaging enemies. /// Play this during combat. If you entered combat with at least as many unspent Move points as the number of enemies you are facing, skip the Block and Assign Damage phases of this combat.
Restoration / Rebirth Heal 3. If you are in a forest, Heal 5 instead. /// Heal 3. If you are in a forest, Heal 5 instead. Ready up to 3 levels worth of Units. If you are in a forest, Ready up to 5 levels of Units instead.

Units:
Red Cape Monks Cost 7 / Level 2 / Armour 4 / Recruitable in Monastery / Attack or Block 3 /// Fire Attack or Fire Block 4                                 
Utem Guardsmen Cost 5 / Level 2 / Armour 5 / Recruitable in Village or Keep / Attack 2 /// Block 4. Any enemy blocked this way loses Swiftness.                                                                             
Utem Crossbowmen Cost 6 / Level 2 / Armour 4 / Recruitable in Village or Keep / Attack or Block 3 /// Ranged Attack 2
Peasants Cost 4 / Level 1 / Armour 3 / Recruitable in Village / Attack or Block 2 /// Influence 2 /// Move 2

Monastery Advanced Actions                                                            
Ice Bolt Gain a blue crystal to your Inventory. /// Ranged Ice Attack 3

Common Skill Offer:
Motivation Once a round, on any players turn: Flip this to draw 2 cards. If you have the least fame (not tied), also gain a blue mana token. You cannot use another motivation skill until the end of your next turn.
Motivation Once a round, on any players turn: Flip this to draw 2 cards. If you have the least fame (not tied), also gain a red mana token. You cannot use another motivation skill until the end of your next turn.
Bright Negotiation Once a turn: Influence 3 (during the Day) or Influence 2 (at Night)
Red Crystal Craft Once a Round: Flip this to gain one blue crystal to your Inventory, and one red mana token.
Healing Ritual Once a Round, except in combat: Flip this to throw away up to two Wounds from your hand. One of them goes to the hand of the closest hero (if tied, you choose) instead of to the Wound pile.
Prayer of Weather Once a Round: Put this Skill token in the center. Until start of your next turn, the Move cost of all terrain is reduced by 2 for you (to a minimum of 1), and is increased by 1 for all other players (to a maximum of 5). Then take this token back and flip it.                                                            
Dark Negotiation Once a turn: Influence 2 (during the Day), or Influence 3 (at Night).

Mana Source:
Blue / White / White / Blue / Green / Green

Map:

Arythea (Watno):
Level 6 / Armour 3 / Hand Limit 6 / Piles (Draw/Hand/Discard): 16/7/6 / Tactics: 1: Early Bird                  
Crystals: Red, Red
Skills: Power of Pain Once a turn: You can play one Wound sideways, as if it were a non-Wound card. It gives +2 instead of +1. At the end of your turn, put that Wound in your discard pile.
         Burning Power Once a turn: Siege Attack 1, or Fire Siege Attack 1.
         Hot Swordsmanship Once a turn: Attack 2, or Fire Attack 2.
Units (1/3): Peasants Cost 4 / Level 1 / Armour 3 / Attack or Block 2 /// Influence 2 /// Move 2

Norowas (theorel):
Level 4 / Armour 3 / Hand Limit 5 / Piles (Draw/Hand/Discard): 16/5/0 / Tactics: 2: Rethink When you take this Tactic, discard up to 3 cards (including Wounds) from your hand, then draw that many cards. Shuffle your discard pile back into your Deed deck.
Crystals: Red, Blue, White
Skills: Leaves in the Wind Once a Round: Flip this to gain one green crystal to your Inventory, and one white mana token.
         Leadership Once a turn: When activating a Unit, add +3 to its Block, or +2 to its Attack. or +1 to its Ranged (not Siege) Attack, regardless of its elements.
Units (1/2): Foresters Cost 5 / Level 1 / Armour 4 / Recruitable in Village / Move 2. The move cost of forests, hills and swamps is reduced by 1 this turn, to a minimum of 0 /// Block 3

Goldyx (Jorbles):
Level 3 / Armour 3 / Hand Limit 5 / Piles (Draw/Hand/Discard): 14/5/0 / Tactics: 4: Planning If at the end of your turn you have at least 2 deed cards in your hand, draw your next hand as if your hand limit is increased by one.                              
Crystals: Red, Green
Skills: Universal Power Once a turn: You may add one mana to a card played sideways. If you do, the card gives +3 instead of +1. If it is an Action or Spell card of the same color as that mana, it gives +4.
Units (1/1): Guardian Golems (wounded) Cost 7 / Level 2 / Armour 3 / Recruitable in Keep or Mage Tower / Attack or Block 2 /// Fire Block 4 /// Ice Block 4

Tovak (pops):
Level 3 / Armour 3 / Hand Limit 5 / Piles (Draw/Hand/Discard): 14/5/0 / Tactics: 6: The Right Moment One time this Day during your turn, you can announce that you will take another turn immediately after this. If you do, flip this card face down.
Crystals: White
Skills: Double Move Once a turn: Move 2 (during the Day), or Move 1 (during the Night)                                                            
Units (2/2): Illusionists Cost 7 / Level 2 / Armour 2 / Recruitable in Mage Tower or Monastery / Influence 4 /// Target unfortified enemy does not attack this combat. /// Gain a white crystal to your Inventory.
                 Illusionists Cost 7 / Level 2 / Armour 2 / Recruitable in Mage Tower or Monastery / Influence 4 /// Target unfortified enemy does not attack this combat. /// Gain a white crystal to your Inventory.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 01:33:45 pm by Qvist »

Qvist

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: March 28, 2013, 01:31:30 pm »

Wrong picture, one second.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 47  All

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 20 queries.