Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36]  All

Author Topic: The Resistance: Avalon (Evil wins!)  (Read 64758 times)

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
Re: The Resistance: Avalon (Evil wins!)
« Reply #875 on: September 03, 2013, 02:57:31 pm »

Tables

• Margrave
  • Build more Bridges in the King's Court!
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: September 03, 2013, 07:12:18 pm »

Fun game. I was watching through most of it. During the last day I thought mail-mi, lio and dsell were the scum team from a viewers standpoint. Although I never quite grasped the significance of all the roles/interactions, so wasn't really looking for those indicators.

I might be interested in trying this out, if only for the sake of potentially buying for my game collection.

If you've got a good game group I highly recommend it! I don't have Avalon but even the base game is a blast. I am trying to figure out the best way to implement some elements of Avalon with the base game, because I really like the roles.

You could buy the promos? You should be able to locate them on BGG, I think.
...spin-offs are still better for all of the previously cited reasons.
But not strictly better, because the spinoff can have a different cost than the expansion.

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: September 03, 2013, 08:28:25 pm »

Fun game. I was watching through most of it. During the last day I thought mail-mi, lio and dsell were the scum team from a viewers standpoint. Although I never quite grasped the significance of all the roles/interactions, so wasn't really looking for those indicators.

I might be interested in trying this out, if only for the sake of potentially buying for my game collection.

If you've got a good game group I highly recommend it! I don't have Avalon but even the base game is a blast. I am trying to figure out the best way to implement some elements of Avalon with the base game, because I really like the roles.

I didn't know those existed! I'll check it out, thanks.
"Quiet you, you'll lynch Dsell when I'm good and ready" - Insomniac

Winner of Forum Survivor Season 2!

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: September 03, 2013, 11:28:05 pm »

I didn't know those existed! I'll check it out, thanks.

I got these sent over from the BGG store a month or so ago. $5 plus $1 for postage to Australia, bargain! Playing as a Spy with Excalibur around was so intense! You never know whether to Succeed or Fail a mission, because what's the person with Excalibur going to do? It was great when I Succeeded a mission only to have a Loyal Servant turn that into a Fail and get lots of suspicion for it.

Qvist

• Mountebank
  • Shuffle iT Username: Qvist
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: October 14, 2013, 07:05:39 pm »

Sorry for the sudden disappearing and thanks for ashersky subbing in. I haven't read what I missed - it's just too much - but congrats to the winners.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36]  All

Page created in 2.036 seconds with 20 queries.