Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 101  All

Author Topic: Mafia 108: LOST Mafia by Robz and Mcmc -- GAME OVER  (Read 238826 times)

Teproc

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Teproc
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 108: LOST Mafia by Robz and Mcmc -- Day 4
« Reply #1925 on: October 10, 2017, 06:43:43 am »

Qvist, what do you think of Galz/DatSwan/Space ? Not as a scumteam I mean, as individual likelihood of being scum.

Also interested in what e thinks of this.
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

Qvist

• Mountebank
  • Shuffle iT Username: Qvist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: October 10, 2017, 08:31:36 am »

Sorry for being not active, was busy.
I have a hard time seeing Galzria as scum, honestly. I can't see voting for him.
Not sure on the other two. I haven't found any good indication for them being scum at all.

What I find rather odd, is how barely anyone finds RR's way of playing scummy. He drops one liners and didn't really answer my questions.
Does he always play like that?

So top 2 votes for me would faust and RR.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: October 10, 2017, 08:36:40 am »

I have a hard time seeing Galzria as scum, honestly. I can't see voting for him.

This is one of my #1 worries of Galzria. His play seems very towny, I think that's a scumGalz characteristic. Outing himself as a candidate doesn't sound like a scum, especially not a scum poisoner move though.

Just one of those people where you got to feel paranoid if they appear super towny and still leave at day 4. At least faust is playing "a scummy game" on surface, paradoxically why I think he is townier of the two.

If RR was town, wouldn't he be someone scum would probably try to divert attention to?

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: October 10, 2017, 08:37:19 am »

I still have a VLA and I'm phone posting 80% of the time, so there's that. I don't think I've been playing overly scummy though.
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: October 10, 2017, 08:44:22 am »

Eevee nails it: faust is being scummy which means he's likely town, Galz is being townie (lately) which means he's likely scum. That's meta for you.

RR is being RR-like, yes. He's even more inactive than usual (V/LAs have apparently played a part). Could see him being scum certainly (I could see anyone except Qvist be scum really), but I don't think he's a good lynch today.

However... RR, you should vote. Deadline is later today.
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

Qvist

• Mountebank
  • Shuffle iT Username: Qvist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: October 10, 2017, 08:46:13 am »

This is one of my #1 worries of Galzria. His play seems very towny, I think that's a scumGalz characteristic. Outing himself as a candidate doesn't sound like a scum, especially not a scum poisoner move though.

Well I can't comment on that further as I don't know about that. Still doesn't seem like a good target at all.

If RR was town, wouldn't he be someone scum would probably try to divert attention to?

That is exactly what I don't understand. Barely anyone ever mentions him. At least after Day 2.

I still have a VLA and I'm phone posting 80% of the time, so there's that. I don't think I've been playing overly scummy though.

Fair enough about being busy.

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: October 10, 2017, 09:17:18 am »

Galzria - I don't think his play is necessarily 100% townie. Some of his theories are just so off the wall that they are more distracting than helpful. (Well, like, the theories where I am scum).

That being said, i would define his play as lone-wolf everyone-vs-me. Which I don't think scum does here. This is different than faust standing alone and unafraid as partners may or may not be bussing. Galzria is thinking independently of everything. His independent thinking caused people to vote him, rather than people voting him which caused him to stand out alone. It reminds me a little of town!TWM working his way into getting town!TWM lynched in games past.

So Galzria. Town
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: October 10, 2017, 09:19:52 am »

DatSwan- I could lynch datswan. A lot of PoE, but also his recent wall posts have felt off. His reasoning, thoughts... feel more fabricated and scummy than town defenses. Not too much else on this read at this time
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: October 10, 2017, 09:21:42 am »

Space- I do not think space is today's lynch. While they might very well be scum, I do not think they are poisoner, and with a PR, could be useful to us. Lying scum I  results at those point is a real threat, and we should take results with a grain of salt, but don't want to lynch today

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: October 10, 2017, 09:22:03 am »

I will lynch DatSwan or faust today

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1935 on: October 10, 2017, 09:30:12 am »

Yea this is all just making me want to lynch space even more now.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1936 on: October 10, 2017, 09:34:37 am »

it is a fair point that they are probably the watcher, so not a poisoner, and that they could give us something useful tomorrow or be killed and resolved that way if town.

what are your thoughts on swan, O?

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1937 on: October 10, 2017, 09:36:20 am »

it is a fair point that they are probably the watcher, so not a poisoner, and that they could give us something useful tomorrow or be killed and resolved that way if town.

what are your thoughts on swan, O?

mostly similar to Space except that scummy people are much more willing to lynch Swan than space.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: October 10, 2017, 09:39:32 am »

True. It's a little comforting that I seem to at least have found something of a same page with the people I'm thinking/hoping are town.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: October 10, 2017, 09:51:06 am »

Can I post coloured-in vote counts from D1/D2 in-thread now for illustrative purposes?

I've been looking more at early wagons in the light of other suspicions, the intervening flips, and the fact that everyone except maybe faust is willing to assume the Masons are on our side.
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: October 10, 2017, 09:53:08 am »

Can I post coloured-in vote counts from D1/D2 in-thread now for illustrative purposes?

I've been looking more at early wagons in the light of other suspicions, the intervening flips, and the fact that everyone except maybe faust is willing to assume the Masons are on our side.
I'm willing to assume that too, as otherwise I would be dead right now. (Outside chance: I have been Poisoned and that is why they don't want me dead)
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: October 10, 2017, 09:57:11 am »

I'm excited to see another out-of-date analysis which ignores that me and Teproc spent plenty of time online together with Faust at L-2.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: October 10, 2017, 10:04:02 am »

I'm excited to see another out-of-date analysis which ignores that me and Teproc spent plenty of time online together with Faust at L-2.

That only means we're scum with faust, obviously.

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: October 10, 2017, 10:04:45 am »

the long con

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: October 10, 2017, 10:35:30 am »

I'm gonna go ahead and Vote: DatSwan for now
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1945 on: October 10, 2017, 10:56:45 am »

It only means the two of you are not scum and faust is town. It could also mean that you two are town and think Faust is town. Or that all of you are scum. It could mean plenty of things

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #1946 on: October 10, 2017, 10:58:17 am »

You can
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: October 10, 2017, 11:14:26 am »

Huh? My point is that my analysis colours you two green because most of us think you're likely enough to be town at this point.
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: October 10, 2017, 11:16:07 am »

You can

Thanks!

I have ~2 more hours in my work day, then it's the evening routine of home, shopping, cook-for-household, eat... then it's game time again :-)

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: October 10, 2017, 11:16:18 am »

Huh? My point is that my analysis colours you two green because most of us think you're likely enough to be town at this point.

You can

You may want to clarify further in your question. I believe that's a no. You can only color mod provided information.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 101  All

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 16 queries.