Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 56  All

Author Topic: BMIX: Conspiracy Theories, London Edition (Game Over, Conspiracy Theorists Win?)  (Read 118268 times)

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
Re: BMIX: Conspiracy Theories, London Edition (Day 4)
« Reply #1025 on: April 19, 2013, 05:47:46 pm »

yes. ashersky is playing toward his wincon. His wincon is anti-us. He wants to die. Therefore, we keep him alive.

You really think morgrim might hammer? okay. Vote: mcmcsalot.

I think he might be more likely to hammer if we made the wagon on someone else... like himself, or maybe galzria.

we don't neccessarily believe the vengekill, but he wants to die. He must have a reason for this.

You're right. His wincon is anti-you. Just like your wincon is anti-town. You're scared out of your boots that CT will discover the truth about you. Anything to avoid a MH flip, right?
Actually if the CT see us flip, then they'll see that we are town.

You, maybe. Modifiers are fun. Robz and Lio? Nope.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: April 19, 2013, 05:50:04 pm »

Spirit, think for yourself here. Don't listen to their lies - hell, don't listen to me. Read the last two pages and SEE how freaked out they've become over the idea of dying and showing their cards. You play their game, you lose. Plain and simple.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: April 19, 2013, 05:52:04 pm »

Spirit, think for yourself here. Don't listen to their lies - hell, don't listen to me. Read the last two pages and SEE how freaked out they've become over the idea of dying and showing their cards. You play their game, you lose. Plain and simple.

Yes we are freaked out about dying! If one of any of the five of us die, the WW will have the numbers!
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: April 19, 2013, 05:53:01 pm »

If we're not town, CT loses. why?:

like you say, we probably no lynch today. at night, we vig, say, galz. ww kills, say, liopoil. If we aren't town, we flip that. it's now 4:2:2. It pretty much comes down to who can eliminate the NK first. once that has happened, the team still with a NK wins. CT don't have a NK, they lose. Now, say you vig a CT instead. Now there is only one CT, who cannot possibly win by themself.

^^ the above assumes that we aren't town. we are.  Ya'll can have ashersky investigate one of us tonight. Even if we weren't, galzria would have no way of knowing that. He's obviously trying to split our team.

Also, even if you manage to convince the CT that we aren't on their team and we actually aren't then they still can't afford to lynch a MH. If they do that then WW gets a majority, and wins.

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: April 19, 2013, 05:56:33 pm »

we don't want to die because us dying is bad for town, because we are town. syrsly.

Honestly, it's a bastard game, we have absolutely no clue what's going on and ehalc is laughing his head off at us trying to figure it out. This game isn't really stalemated... something else is going on. Like you WW. Your roles. could be anything.

If morgrim won't hammer anyone we should just no lynch.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: April 19, 2013, 05:58:27 pm »

But we have to least see if Morgrim would. COME ON MORG!

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: April 19, 2013, 06:01:53 pm »

Yes we are freaked out about dying! If one of any of the five of us die, the WW will have the numbers!

Oh look. Another MH scared of the truth coming out.

Vote: Ashersky

Spirit, this is easy to prove to you. MH are not town. You already know that WW's aren't, but don't let yourself be played into a loss by believing they are on your team.
Well this has gotten confusing.  If all town (MH/Ct)voted Ash now, he'd be gone.  Apparently his vegi kill is frightening.... Either that or....hmmm why such resistance to lunching ash?

I'm resistant to do it because he claims he has a vengekill which will put us back to where we are now.

Contradict yourself much?

But then I know well enough that you'll say whatever you need to in order to meet your goals. Whatever's convenient, right?

This isn't rocket science. The reactions are all there for Spirit to read himself. If he wants to hand you guys the game there's nothing I can do. But I'll be damned if I can't scream "I #$@*$#* told you so" after the game. Hell, Spirit is more than welcome to read back on other Robz games. When Robz starts pushing his will as hard as he can, you've got scum!Robz. When Robz has a "whatever fool, your loss", you've got Town!Robz.

It's not like this really matters. McMc is V/LA anyway, and without Morg around consistently I'm short one voice of reason. But like I said, the decisions on Spirit. If he buys into your pack of lies, whatever. I've done everything I can to point the blatantly obvious truth out to him.

Mafia Record:

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: April 19, 2013, 06:03:50 pm »

Vote Count 4.3

ashersky (1): Galzria
Mcmcsalot (5): Robz888, Axxle, spiritbears, mail-mi, liopoil
Robz888 (2): ashersky, mcmcsalot
[redacted] (2): yuma

Not voting (2): Dsell, Morgrim7

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

hard deadline is Sunday May 19, 3:00am MDT

I'm sending a prod to Morgrim now.

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: April 19, 2013, 06:05:00 pm »

Vote Count 4.3
[redacted] (2): yuma
OMG.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: April 19, 2013, 06:09:40 pm »

Oh look. Another MH scared of the truth coming out.

Vote: Ashersky

Spirit, this is easy to prove to you. MH are not town. You already know that WW's aren't, but don't let yourself be played into a loss by believing they are on your team.
Well this has gotten confusing.  If all town (MH/Ct)voted Ash now, he'd be gone.  Apparently his vegi kill is frightening.... Either that or....hmmm why such resistance to lunching ash?

I'm resistant to do it because he claims he has a vengekill which will put us back to where we are now.

Contradict yourself much?

But then I know well enough that you'll say whatever you need to in order to meet your goals. Whatever's convenient, right?

This isn't rocket science. The reactions are all there for Spirit to read himself. If he wants to hand you guys the game there's nothing I can do. But I'll be damned if I can't scream "I #$@*$#* told you so" after the game. Hell, Spirit is more than welcome to read back on other Robz games. When Robz starts pushing his will as hard as he can, you've got scum!Robz. When Robz has a "whatever fool, your loss", you've got Town!Robz.

It's not like this really matters. McMc is V/LA anyway, and without Morg around consistently I'm short one voice of reason. But like I said, the decisions on Spirit. If he buys into your pack of lies, whatever. I've done everything I can to point the blatantly obvious truth out to him.

Blatantly obvious. Blatantly obvious! That's so absurd. From spirit's POV, nothing is blatantly obvious, except that he shouldn't trust you, because you're admitted scum and he's not.

Look, I understand the town having reservations about the MH, and I can't prove anything to them right now, no. If they don't take my word, that's fine, I don't blame them. But if they take your word instead of mine, they are fools, because you are admitted scum!

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1035 on: April 19, 2013, 06:18:54 pm »

Whatever. You know you're scum. I know you're scum. Spirit is welcome to go back and reread my posts. I've been 100% consistent, unlike all three of the MH who have changed story as often as the tide rolls in and out. Yeah, I'm admitted scum. That makes me 1000x less dangerous to him than you are because you can hide behind your current flavor of convenience all day long until it no longer suits you.

Dsell, Ash, Mcmc - when you guys get here go ahead and vote Ash. If Spirit wants the truth at that point he can vote Ash as well. If he wants to let MH win instead, that's his choice.

Mafia Record:

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
  • Shuffle iT Username: mcmcsalot
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: April 19, 2013, 06:46:24 pm »

I'm crazy confused someone pls explain what the deal with Yuma is and galz why do we want to lynch ash, just so we can have robz flip?
Wins: M19, M21, M23, M24, M26, M39, M91, M94, M102, M104, M107, M114, M115
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113
Winrate: 38.2%(13/34) 29.6%(8/27), 71.4%(5/7)

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
    • Spirit Bears on Bandcamp
« Reply #1037 on: April 19, 2013, 07:02:36 pm »

That tag line for Yuma actually occurred the previous vote count too.
Postpunk Noisegazr Shoegazing Punks [whathe]Spirit Bears on Faith Cannon Records.  confusing and confounding since 05

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: April 19, 2013, 07:03:42 pm »

I'm crazy confused someone pls explain what the deal with Yuma is and galz why do we want to lynch ash, just so we can have robz flip?

Killing me kills Robz, just like killing Robz kills me.  Galz wants to show the CTs that the MHs are lying scum.

I want the MHs to realize that Robz and I are a team together, and Robz has really screwed us (Vampires) over.  So MHs should join me in lynching Robz.

It is 4 WW vs 2 MH vs 2 CT vs 2 Vamps.  Don't those numbers make more sense?

So lynch Robz, which lover kills me, and it's 4 vs 2 vs 2 and you've eliminated a threat to town.
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: April 19, 2013, 07:05:25 pm »

Killing me kills Robz, just like killing Robz kills me.  Galz wants to show the CTs that the MHs are lying scum.

I want the MHs to realize that Robz and I are a team together, and Robz has really screwed us (Vampires) over.  So MHs should join me in lynching Robz.

So lynch Robz, which lover kills me, and it's 4 vs 2 vs 2 and you've eliminated a threat to town.

And for the MHs still holding out hope that Robz didn't lie to them in their QT:

How many QT hopping roles have we seen already this game?  Raz joined a new one, Morg joined a new one...don't you think it's possible that others got to be in multiple QTs?  Robz is very persuasive in QTs...wait till post-game when you can read the Vamp QT and see just how much he directed our team...yeesh.

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: April 19, 2013, 07:07:03 pm »

Ohhhhh so NOW its not vkill, it's liverkill????? Sure ash sure.
Postpunk Noisegazr Shoegazing Punks [whathe]Spirit Bears on Faith Cannon Records.  confusing and confounding since 05

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: April 19, 2013, 07:08:16 pm »

Ohhhhh so NOW its not vkill, it's liverkill????? Sure ash sure.

Did you not read my claim today?  Lovers with Robz.  Who do you think told me to claim Vengekill if I needed on D2?

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: April 19, 2013, 07:11:21 pm »

Yes.

Look, from WW perspective: If CT's believe without question that the MH are town, then we're at a 5v5 stalemate. If we go to night on a no-lynch, then come tomorrow, MH can overpower WW's with CT help. By lynching you then, MH guarantee themselves a win, even without the help of CT. So it's in WW best interest to prove to CT that MH are not, indeed, on their side. Because if we no-lynch now, MH win. They win over WW's, and they win over CT.

Now, I understand that CT know I'm WW, and that makes me admitted scum. But here's the thing. If we lynch Ash, and he VK's Robz, then it's an even trade. 1 for 1. If CT are telling the truth, that makes the teams 4v4, AND they still get a NK to make it 4v3 in their favor. EVEN if WW's have a NK as well, that puts us to a 3v3 stalemate - same situation we're in now. EXCEPT, I'll be dead. And that means no Doctor for Morgrim. This means in a 3v3 no-lynch, they can NK Morgrim, taking out 2 WW's, while the most town that WW's could kill is 1. That means the final day comes out 2 Town, 1 WW - and town win.

All I'm asking by pushing this strategy is that the CT's don't completely screw themselves over. By believing MH now, CT are handing them the game if they are scum (they are). By lynching Ash (a WW), CT can at least SEE that they aren't being fooled when Robz gets Vengekilled. At that point, the teams will be 3 WW (Ash dies, MH nightkill me) vs 2 (1 if WW have a NK) MH vs 2 CT.

3v2v2, or 3v1v2. If MH are town like they claim, CT/MH go on to win together. If they AREN'T town, CT have at least given themselves a chance to win.

Mafia Record:

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: April 19, 2013, 07:12:28 pm »

Well that's super easy to disprove.  Robz, since you no longer need to worry about vkill, would you vote for Ash?  If he's not your lover that should be no problem.  And MH, do really trust ash over your own Robz???

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: April 19, 2013, 07:13:11 pm »

^ reply was to ash not galz

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: April 19, 2013, 07:19:29 pm »

Yes.

Look, from WW perspective: If CT's believe without question that the MH are town, then we're at a 5v5 stalemate. If we go to night on a no-lynch, then come tomorrow, MH can overpower WW's with CT help. By lynching you then, MH guarantee themselves a win, even without the help of CT. So it's in WW best interest to prove to CT that MH are not, indeed, on their side. Because if we no-lynch now, MH win. They win over WW's, and they win over CT.

Now, I understand that CT know I'm WW, and that makes me admitted scum. But here's the thing. If we lynch Ash, and he VK's Robz, then it's an even trade. 1 for 1. If CT are telling the truth, that makes the teams 4v4, AND they still get a NK to make it 4v3 in their favor. EVEN if WW's have a NK as well, that puts us to a 3v3 stalemate - same situation we're in now. EXCEPT, I'll be dead. And that means no Doctor for Morgrim. This means in a 3v3 no-lynch, they can NK Morgrim, taking out 2 WW's, while the most town that WW's could kill is 1. That means the final day comes out 2 Town, 1 WW - and town win.

All I'm asking by pushing this strategy is that the CT's don't completely screw themselves over. By believing MH now, CT are handing them the game if they are scum (they are). By lynching Ash (a WW), CT can at least SEE that they aren't being fooled when Robz gets Vengekilled. At that point, the teams will be 3 WW (Ash dies, MH nightkill me) vs 2 (1 if WW have a NK) MH vs 2 CT.

3v2v2, or 3v1v2. If MH are town like they claim, CT/MH go on to win together. If they AREN'T town, CT have at least given themselves a chance to win.
Except that ash now claims there is no VK and that robz is his lover.
I'm also confused by paragraph 2. What night kill?
I am also waiting to see ash push his own lynch.  Haven't seen that yet. So I'm not sure he's down with your plan.
Also, whose word besides your own can I look to for proof you're ww??

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
  • Shuffle iT Username: mcmcsalot
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: April 19, 2013, 07:25:47 pm »

Well that's super easy to disprove.  Robz, since you no longer need to worry about vkill, would you vote for Ash?  If he's not your lover that should be no problem.  And MH, do really trust ash over your own Robz???

This makes sense, didn't robz say he still didn't way to lynch ash because its better to stay at parity.

I can vote: ashersky
Wins: M19, M21, M23, M24, M26, M39, M91, M94, M102, M104, M107, M114, M115
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113
Winrate: 38.2%(13/34) 29.6%(8/27), 71.4%(5/7)

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: April 19, 2013, 07:34:27 pm »

This makes sense, didn't robz say he still didn't way to lynch ash because its better to stay at parity.

I can vote: ashersky

NO NO NO NO NO! I don't want to stay at parity, I want to gain on the scum.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: April 19, 2013, 07:35:10 pm »

I think ash and others have alternately claimed we are lovers, and that he is vengeful and will kill me. I know the first is not true, I don't know about the second.

My reservation about ash dying is that it's what he and his own scum faction seem to want, so it strikes me as a bad idea.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: April 19, 2013, 07:35:30 pm »

Yes.

Except that ash now claims there is no VK and that robz is his lover.
I'm also confused by paragraph 2. What night kill?
I am also waiting to see ash push his own lynch.  Haven't seen that yet. So I'm not sure he's down with your plan.
Also, whose word besides your own can I look to for proof you're ww??

Even if there is no VK, Lovers accomplishes the same thing, right? Personally, I think Ash is making it all up - but I really don't care. As long as Ash dies, and Robz dies, the point is made to CT.

Paragraph 2 simply states that as long as Robz and Ash die, if teams are 5v5 as some claim (and not 5v3v2 as they really are), then everything remains equal at 4v4. At that point MH will NK to make it 4v3, and even if WW's have a kill (which is possible based on last nights NK's, although I doubt based on the first few nights), the worst that happens is 3v3 - which is still a win for CT if MH are telling the truth since I'll be dead and no longer able to Doctor Morgrim at night. Thus they can kill 2 WW's (Morgrim+You) with a NK.

As for proof I'm a WW, you have none except my own claims and my refusal to lynch you. You can read all my posts and make that decision for yourself. But as a claimed doctor blocking a potential two NK's, I'm kinda a high target for MH night-kills, so I'd be surprised to live a whole lot longer.

Mafia Record:

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 56  All

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 21 queries.