Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 56  All

Author Topic: BMIX: Conspiracy Theories, London Edition (Game Over, Conspiracy Theorists Win?)  (Read 117671 times)

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
    • Spirit Bears on Bandcamp
Re: BMIX: Conspiracy Theories, London Edition (Day 4)
« Reply #1000 on: April 19, 2013, 03:55:31 pm »

DO NOT COOPERATE WITH THE OTHER SIDE.
How on earth do you consider that "cooperating"???  Ash is some kind of monster/thing/cult member.  An has lied incessantly for his own benefit alone.
Postpunk Noisegazr Shoegazing Punks [whathe]Spirit Bears on Faith Cannon Records.  confusing and confounding since 05

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: April 19, 2013, 03:57:30 pm »

How on earth do you consider that "cooperating"???  Ash is some kind of monster/thing/cult member.  An has lied incessantly for his own benefit alone.

But he wants us to lynch him. Which means we shouldn't.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: April 19, 2013, 03:57:54 pm »

And if mcmc thinks it's a good idea for ash to get lynched, it must be a bad thing for us.

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: April 19, 2013, 03:58:20 pm »

So guys, if we kill ash he VKs Robz then were back even. Who says yes?
I don't know why everyone believes his vkill claim....don't trust anything he says and that vkill claim seemed like angry desperation (although it looks lluke never was in any real danger, he has squirmed like crazy every time it looks like a wagon may be forming for him). 
Are you concerned he will kill you robz?  I'd rather not lose any on our side.... But
I don't think robz is in any serious danger if we take down ash, so consider me a yes if you, ax, Lio and robz agree.  But if MC is just playing us and won't really vote ash it's not worth switching....so lets see a MC vote first.

The MH won't agree to this, because they aren't town and they're terrified of having one of their members killed because the flip will reveal this to you. The good news is, you don't need them. If Ash wants it, WW's will lynch him, and CT's can hammer it out. He'll VK a MH to prove to you that the MH aren't on your side. The teams right now are: 5v3v2 (WW/MH/CT). MH want and need to do everything they can to take down the WW's. By killing Ash, you get the best of both worlds. You see another WW flip, and you get a MH flip to prove they aren't town like they claim - and you get this at no expense to the CT. Even after a NK, you'll be left with 3v2v2 - which is a whole lot better for you and lets you know where you stand.
If I remember right--MH offered up Mai....didn't seem to scared to show us how they flip...
Postpunk Noisegazr Shoegazing Punks [whathe]Spirit Bears on Faith Cannon Records.  confusing and confounding since 05

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: April 19, 2013, 03:59:10 pm »

But he wants us to lynch him. Which means we shouldn't.
Where did he say this?  I just remember him resisting lunch

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1005 on: April 19, 2013, 03:59:27 pm »

I don't know why everyone believes his vkill claim....don't trust anything he says and that vkill claim seemed like angry desperation (although it looks lluke never was in any real danger, he has squirmed like crazy every time it looks like a wagon may be forming for him). 
Are you concerned he will kill you robz?  I'd rather not lose any on our side.... But
I don't think robz is in any serious danger if we take down ash, so consider me a yes if you, ax, Lio and robz agree.  But if MC is just playing us and won't really vote ash it's not worth switching....so lets see a MC vote first.

The MH won't agree to this, because they aren't town and they're terrified of having one of their members killed because the flip will reveal this to you. The good news is, you don't need them. If Ash wants it, WW's will lynch him, and CT's can hammer it out. He'll VK a MH to prove to you that the MH aren't on your side. The teams right now are: 5v3v2 (WW/MH/CT). MH want and need to do everything they can to take down the WW's. By killing Ash, you get the best of both worlds. You see another WW flip, and you get a MH flip to prove they aren't town like they claim - and you get this at no expense to the CT. Even after a NK, you'll be left with 3v2v2 - which is a whole lot better for you and lets you know where you stand.
If I remember right--MH offered up Mai....didn't seem to scared to show us how they flip...

Go back and read D1 there. Mail-Mi was never a threat to be lynched.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: April 19, 2013, 03:59:50 pm »

Go back and read D1 there. Mail-Mi was never a threat to be lynched.

D3*

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: April 19, 2013, 04:03:16 pm »

Not to mention it's quite possible that Mail-Mi has a flip modifier that A) Doesn't show alignment on flip, or B) Shows an alignment of the players choosing, or C) Simply plays like "Miller" and flips Town. We honestly have no idea here.

Mafia Record:

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: April 19, 2013, 05:16:16 pm »

NO KILLING ASHERSKY!!!

green should be willing to lynch:
mcmc
morgrim
galzria
dsell

red should be willing to lynch:
ashersky
liopoil
robz
mail-mi
axxle
spiritbears.

Since there is no people on both lists, and both teams have 5 members, Vote: No lynch

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: April 19, 2013, 05:20:14 pm »

Oh look. Another MH scared of the truth coming out.

Vote: Ashersky

Spirit, this is easy to prove to you. MH are not town. You already know that WW's aren't, but don't let yourself be played into a loss by believing they are on your team.

Mafia Record:

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: April 19, 2013, 05:23:19 pm »

woahhh. If we aren't town then the CT were all by them self? not a chance. We are town. And the CT have to assume we are town, because if we aren't town then they are as good as dead anyway.

Us three monster hunters have a very powerful role: the power to kill. Losing one of us hurts us a lot more than losing ashersky does to you.

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: April 19, 2013, 05:25:52 pm »

NO KILLING ASHERSKY!!!

green should be willing to lynch:
mcmc
morgrim
galzria
dsell

red should be willing to lynch:
ashersky
liopoil
robz
mail-mi
axxle
spiritbears.

Since there is no people on both lists, and both teams have 5 members, Vote: No lynch
I think you're confused.  (You list 6-4) Ash has consistently self-labeled red...  But if red doesn't trust he's really red, (ESP MC---who he promised to VK at one point I think).

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: April 19, 2013, 05:27:40 pm »

We don't want to kill ashersky because of his vengekill, even if he isn't on our team

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: April 19, 2013, 05:30:00 pm »

Stop that. We haven't heard from Morgrim at all yet. He could hammer for our side!

Mod, please prod Morg.

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: April 19, 2013, 05:30:11 pm »

Spirit, this is easy to prove to you. MH are not town. You already know that WW's aren't, but don't let yourself be played into a loss by believing they are on your team.
Well this has gotten confusing.  If all town (MH/Ct)voted Ash now, he'd be gone.  Apparently his vegi kill is frightening.... Either that or....hmmm why such resistance to lunching ash?

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: April 19, 2013, 05:30:38 pm »

Stop that. We haven't heard from Morgrim at all yet. He could hammer for our side!

Mod, please prod Morg.
Right!  Please undo that Lio!

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: April 19, 2013, 05:31:08 pm »

Well this has gotten confusing.  If all town (MH/Ct)voted Ash now, he'd be gone.  Apparently his vegi kill is frightening.... Either that or....hmmm why such resistance to lunching ash?

I'm resistant to do it because he claims he has a vengekill which will put us back to where we are now.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: April 19, 2013, 05:37:36 pm »

woahhh. If we aren't town then the CT were all by them self? not a chance. We are town. And the CT have to assume we are town, because if we aren't town then they are as good as dead anyway.

Us three monster hunters have a very powerful role: the power to kill. Losing one of us hurts us a lot more than losing ashersky does to you.

Wrong. It's 5v3v2 right now as you well know. That is not "as good as dead", unless you're directly threatening them (which, of course, you are).

If you get them to No-Lynch, you NK a WW. That makes 4v3v2. Tomorrow you lynch mcmc, killing Morgrim. You then NK your choice (we'll say WW to stay consistent), and come up 1v3v2. And that's assuming no other shenanigans up your sleeves. THAT is "as good as dead" to them because they never learn the truth about what you are.

Now, by killing Ash (a WW), and letting him Vengekill Robz (something you can't have, now can you?) It not only makes the teams a lot more even (4v2v2 - still not enough for the WW's to take over), but they then know the truth about what you really are.

I want WW's to win. 100%. But barring that I'll do everything in my power to stop MH from winning - even if that means helping CT. Because at the end of the day you, Robz, and Mail-Mi are NOT aligned with the town. And the sooner CT can see that, the sooner we can deal with you guys.

Mafia Record:

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: April 19, 2013, 05:37:59 pm »

I'm resistant to do it because he claims he has a vengekill which will put us back to where we are now.
Why does everyone believe that?!?? Can someone please offer any reason at all to believe that desperate claim?!?!?  If I remember right he made that claim to counter an attack on him (if you don't leave me alone I'll  vengekill you).

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: April 19, 2013, 05:40:20 pm »

yes. ashersky is playing toward his wincon. His wincon is anti-us. He wants to die. Therefore, we keep him alive.

You really think morgrim might hammer? okay. Vote: mcmcsalot.

I think he might be more likely to hammer if we made the wagon on someone else... like himself, or maybe galzria.

we don't neccessarily believe the vengekill, but he wants to die. He must have a reason for this.

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1020 on: April 19, 2013, 05:41:19 pm »

galzria, someone of the WW has a NK. They will probably kill a MH. then you'll see a flip.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: April 19, 2013, 05:41:50 pm »

Wrong. It's 5v3v2 right now as you well know. That is not "as good as dead", unless you're directly threatening them (which, of course, you are).

If you get them to No-Lynch, you NK a WW. That makes 4v3v2. Tomorrow you lynch mcmc, killing Morgrim. You then NK your choice (we'll say WW to stay consistent), and come up 1v3v2. And that's assuming no other shenanigans up your sleeves. THAT is "as good as dead" to them because they never learn the truth about what you are.

Now, by killing Ash (a WW), and letting him Vengekill Robz (something you can't have, now can you?) It not only makes the teams a lot more even (4v2v2 - still not enough for the WW's to take over), but they then know the truth about what you really are.

I want WW's to win. 100%. But barring that I'll do everything in my power to stop MH from winning - even if that means helping CT. Because at the end of the day you, Robz, and Mail-Mi are NOT aligned with the town. And the sooner CT can see that, the sooner we can deal with you guys.
Dude, we're town.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: April 19, 2013, 05:43:06 pm »

yes. ashersky is playing toward his wincon. His wincon is anti-us. He wants to die. Therefore, we keep him alive.

I think he might be more likely to hammer if we made the wagon on someone else... like himself, or maybe galzria.

we don't neccessarily believe the vengekill, but he wants to die. He must have a reason for this.

You're right. His wincon is anti-you. Just like your wincon is anti-town. You're scared out of your boots that CT will discover the truth about you. Anything to avoid a MH flip, right?

Mafia Record:

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: April 19, 2013, 05:44:19 pm »

You know, Morg never did anything other than say "yeah sure whatever" to MC's claims about him. 

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: April 19, 2013, 05:44:54 pm »

You're right. His wincon is anti-you. Just like your wincon is anti-town. You're scared out of your boots that CT will discover the truth about you. Anything to avoid a MH flip, right?
Actually if the CT see us flip, then they'll see that we are town.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 56  All

Page created in 0.192 seconds with 17 queries.