Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 75  All

Author Topic: RMM61: Battlestar Galactica - Season 2 (Postgame)  (Read 149078 times)

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
Re: RMM61: Battlestar Galactica - Season 2 (Day 3)
« Reply #975 on: July 15, 2021, 12:44:49 pm »

e had an investigative role, but it doesn't look like he breadcrumbed anything at the beginning of D2.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: RMM61: Battlestar Galactica - Season 2 (Day 2)
« Reply #976 on: July 15, 2021, 12:46:45 pm »

I agree with MiX that a true scum alignment exists.

Disagree that lalight belongs to said scum alignment

This is the only possible breadcrumb I see, but still

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: RMM61: Battlestar Galactica - Season 2 (Day 1)
« Reply #977 on: July 15, 2021, 12:49:39 pm »

Thinking back to EFHW's D1, I thought her tunneling of me for pretty flimsy reasons was scummy. I need to go reread her.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: RMM61: Battlestar Galactica - Season 2 (Day 1)
« Reply #978 on: July 15, 2021, 12:51:18 pm »

I'm gonna vote: gkrieg. "I have to reread" is a scumtell for me, especially in the context of very few posts. And the shade on ash was both very hedgy and not helpful.

I don't really think Jack is scum. The claim was weird, but he really hangs back as scum. Has he even been town yet? It seems like he is always mafia.

I think LL is town, too. I would vote ADK. I have towny impressions of Dylan and MiX.

She has this reads post, but the rest of her posts are mainly just about game mechanics, or about consolidating votes.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: July 15, 2021, 12:54:37 pm »

scola and Didds are looking scummy to me for their continued support of Cylon=scum. Last game there was a Cylon-aligned scum faction and there were still human-aligned Cylons. I don't like the way gkrieg and math have played their hands, but they are feeling more town. Maybe because they have been more active.

scola perseverating on the results thing seems unnecessary - it's pretty clear the role description just said "investigate" without saying why you would want to know the answer.

vote: scolapasta

I was all set to vote Glooble, but now I'm not sure what to think of his response. Glooble, is your role negative utility for town?

Most of her D2 is just trying to get me to reveal more about my role, and then she has this reads post.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: July 15, 2021, 12:55:29 pm »

Just realized deadline is tomorrow. I think Jack townslipped when he thought he wasn't a Cylon anymore. Scum would have a lot more information, and he was scum last time. The Cylons are voting for Swowl now, I see. Delayed reaction? Maybe the person controlling that vote wasn't on between MiX's request and the previous vc.

mathdude having the same power as gkrieg is an odd coincidence. But I find scola scummier. I'll check in tomorrow morning and see if my vote is needed.

EFHW, what are your feelings on scola now? You seemed to have a good reason to think they were scum Yesterday.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: July 15, 2021, 01:03:43 pm »

Glooble and WCD have been on Jack Yesterday and Today. Does someone want to reiterate the case on Jack?

For me, it was maths result plus general evasion in his responses. He is not being obstructionist, but he’s not doing anything to move the game forward. At done point, that isn’t newb, it’s scummy. Plus, it’s exactly what he did in his previous scum games.
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: July 15, 2021, 01:29:28 pm »

I doubt there is another member of the Cylon extremists, so I guess looking at math's posts is not really that useful.

Why do you doubt this? I can easily imagine 1 more (but not necessarily, it's just doubt seems too strong).
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: July 15, 2021, 01:29:45 pm »

(also planning on posting more soon, likely at the point where it does make more sense to claim, as it now seems very likely Dylan and LL are not coming back "today")
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: July 15, 2021, 01:30:53 pm »

I reread Didds and unvote.

LL knew about Kobol because we were told in the OP for the day.

@gkrieg, what do you want to talk about?

He seemed certain that MiX had it from his choices today. That is what I find odd.
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: July 15, 2021, 01:43:08 pm »

I doubt there is another member of the Cylon extremists, so I guess looking at math's posts is not really that useful.

Why do you doubt this? I can easily imagine 1 more (but not necessarily, it's just doubt seems too strong).

It is likely a 3rd party, where we already had another 3rd party (lovers). With 3 cylon extremists, 2 lovers, and at least 3 mafia (likely, but unknown), we are left with 8 town, where possibly 2 of those town are lovers.

That leaves a minority as town, 6/14 (seeing as lovers are a kind of 3rd party), which does not seem right.

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: July 15, 2021, 01:48:19 pm »

Vote Count 3.5

Jack Rudd (1): Glooble
scolapasta (2): MiX, Jack Rudd
gkrieg13 (2): Swowl, WestCoastDidds

Not Voting (4): scolapasta, Cylons, gkrieg13, EFHW

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to exile. Day 3 ends July 17, 2021, 08:15:00 am. This is in less than 2 days.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: July 15, 2021, 04:04:09 pm »

It is likely a 3rd party, where we already had another 3rd party (lovers). With 3 cylon extremists, 2 lovers, and at least 3 mafia (likely, but unknown), we are left with 8 town, where possibly 2 of those town are lovers.

That leaves a minority as town, 6/14 (seeing as lovers are a kind of 3rd party), which does not seem right.

Including the lovers seems irrelevant as they seem dual aligned and in no way think they can / should be subtracted from town. SO if it were 3/3 it would be 8 town.

I could also see it be 3/1* or 2/2 or 3/2 with either 3 Cylon Extremists or just 2. Maybe even 4/1?

* for example 3 Cylon Extremists that want all humans gone, and 1 Serial Killer type.

I could osee it being

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: July 15, 2021, 04:14:17 pm »

OK, So I was waiting to claim for a few (related) reasons, basically hoping LaLight would come back. Because my role is essentially very similar to his (by the sounds of it) except it has restrictions.

So I need to first gather doses but to do that I need to go and risk getting sick. I may not succeed, sadly, which is what happened the first night, and I had to go back out the 2nd night. (so LaLight curing me wouldn't have helped me, anyway)

If I have successfully gathered any doses, I can cure radiation sickness.

My hope was to have LaLight cure me in order to validate his claim. Instead, as I now have 1 dose, I'll be able to validate my own claim instead, assuming I'm not exiled.

But that's why I was curious to hear more about the case on LL. I find it weird that he volunteered so quickly, leaving me to die (in his mind), and I suspect his role is a little more nuanced than just, he can cure radiation any night.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: July 15, 2021, 06:09:31 pm »

Doesnt that make your role at best net neutral?

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #990 on: July 15, 2021, 06:11:44 pm »

Okay, that's a good cover story.

What else does that power do?

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: July 15, 2021, 06:40:47 pm »

Just realized deadline is tomorrow. I think Jack townslipped when he thought he wasn't a Cylon anymore. Scum would have a lot more information, and he was scum last time. The Cylons are voting for Swowl now, I see. Delayed reaction? Maybe the person controlling that vote wasn't on between MiX's request and the previous vc.

mathdude having the same power as gkrieg is an odd coincidence. But I find scola scummier. I'll check in tomorrow morning and see if my vote is needed.

EFHW, what are your feelings on scola now? You seemed to have a good reason to think they were scum Yesterday.
I forgot I even had that read. Given that math was scum. I can't really claim that scola shouldn't have pressured him. I'm feeling kind of at a loss rn. I would like to hear more from Glooble.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: July 15, 2021, 06:46:09 pm »

@scola, can you say more about the getting sick mechanism? It sounds like you are saying you do have some percent chance of getting doses without getting sick.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: July 15, 2021, 06:47:48 pm »

The lovers are lover aligned, not the die together kind. The remaining lover could have any alignment.

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: July 15, 2021, 06:52:36 pm »

Scola, if you may, can you please claim everything about that power? It would also help for us to know what else you have. There's really no reason to withhold information.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: July 15, 2021, 10:23:11 pm »

Doesnt that make your role at best net neutral?

I think it could be seen as neutral, but I wouldn't say "at best". I think you could also say, at worst.

From the game into, I'm not the only one who can do things in the decontaminated zone and so having at least one of us who can cure is useful. Up until LL volunteered and seemingly abandoned me to die, my assumption was that he was also town.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: July 15, 2021, 10:29:57 pm »

@scola, can you say more about the getting sick mechanism? It sounds like you are saying you do have some percent chance of getting doses without getting sick.

As far as i know, i get sick any time i go out to get more doses.

But i can fill in getting doses - it's not a good idea to say what can cause that.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: July 15, 2021, 10:30:14 pm »

But i can fill in getting doses - it's not a good idea to say what can cause that.

* fail

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: July 16, 2021, 02:05:21 am »

* fail

do you get sick when using said doses? like, when you try to cure someone with a dose.
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: July 16, 2021, 07:50:32 am »

* fail

do you get sick when using said doses? like, when you try to cure someone with a dose.
Why would that happen?

@scola, Do have the choice not to go out?
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 75  All

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 16 queries.