Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 80  All

Author Topic: M68: Fanfiction Mafia (Game over, Mafia wins flawlessly)  (Read 198349 times)

Hydrad

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Hidrad
    • View Profile
Re: M68: Fanfiction Mafia (Day 1)
« Reply #250 on: September 11, 2015, 05:48:51 pm »

Sorry, guys.  Computer troubles.

I should be able to be on at more length tonight, and don't think I need to declare V/LA yet, as I think I can get on every day.

I may catch up on this in the next hour or so, or might not be back until late tonight.

I haven't read anything but see something about L-1. CAN WE PLEASE STOP IT WITH THESE HYPER-SHORT DAYS.  Early L-1 is good, but let's let days last until everyone has time to talk about things.

all you need to know is that scum is currently trying to build a wagon on the strongest player in the game (me) and that its a horrible wagon even if there's only 2 people on it who both may be town...
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: September 11, 2015, 05:49:49 pm »

I should be able to be on at more length tonight, and don't think I need to declare V/LA yet, as I think I can get on every day.

I may catch up on this in the next hour or so, or might not be back until late tonight.

I haven't read anything but see something about L-1. CAN WE PLEASE STOP IT WITH THESE HYPER-SHORT DAYS.  Early L-1 is good, but let's let days last until everyone has time to talk about things.

Overprecaution is a scum tell!

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: September 11, 2015, 05:50:04 pm »

Wow you guys sure post a lot.

I still see no serious answer to my question.  Why is it good for masons to claim D1? 

PPE 5

Because while it's possible scum fakeclaims masons, I'd argue it's rare, and it's easy for them both to be caught out later if it's a fakeclaim. And two ICs is very good.

This makes sense.
I am a mason

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: September 11, 2015, 05:50:26 pm »

all you need to know is that scum is currently trying to build a wagon on the strongest player in the game (me) and that its a horrible wagon even if there's only 2 people on it who both may be town...

So now Ash is town?  I thought you were just feeling a disturbance in the force.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: September 11, 2015, 05:58:56 pm »

So now Ash is town?  I thought you were just feeling a disturbance in the force.

i still feel ash is scummy. but i feel you are town. But I also realize that my feeling on ash isn't that strong so he could still be town even if I think hes more likely town. So due to that theres a decent chance my wagon is all town. (even though you could also be scum) so i wanted to through in the chance that my wagon could be fully town since I didn't want to say it was scum driven when I don't have much to go on.
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: September 11, 2015, 05:59:23 pm »

throw* instead of through...

probably more mistakes in there also.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 11, 2015, 05:59:53 pm »

I still see no serious answer to my question.  Why is it good for masons to claim D1? 

PPE 5

Because while it's possible scum fakeclaims masons, I'd argue it's rare, and it's easy for them both to be caught out later if it's a fakeclaim. And two ICs is very good.

This makes sense.
I am a mason

Vote: ashersky

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 11, 2015, 06:01:44 pm »

I'm predicting that Ash is town

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: September 11, 2015, 06:05:57 pm »

PPE 5

This makes sense.
I am a mason

It would be kinda nice to tell us who your partner is. Unless there's value in having only one partner claim... there might be, actually.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 11, 2015, 06:10:07 pm »

PPE 5

This makes sense.
I am a mason

It would be kinda nice to tell us who your partner is. Unless there's value in having only one partner claim... there might be, actually.

I guess i've never though of it like that. I can see slight benifits but I think 2 IC's are stronger.

although I'm guessing gkrieg just doesn't want to out his partner?

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: September 11, 2015, 06:11:28 pm »

PPE 5

This makes sense.
I am a mason

I think I'll leave that up to my partner.  It has been long enough that I think he would have claimed now if he wanted to.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: September 11, 2015, 06:12:57 pm »

Does that mean you cannot talk during the Day?

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: September 11, 2015, 06:13:07 pm »

PPE 5

This makes sense.
I am a mason

I think I'll leave that up to my partner.  It has been long enough that I think he would have claimed now if he wanted to.

I'm assuming by long enough you mean since we talked about claiming and not since you claimed correct?

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: September 11, 2015, 06:16:32 pm »

no.  The QT is locked.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: September 11, 2015, 06:18:36 pm »

no.  The QT is locked.

hmm interesting...

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: September 11, 2015, 06:21:48 pm »

Well, I believe that it can definitely be good town play to have only one Mason claim. However, if gkrieg is scum, we kinda want to force him to tie himself to a partner.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: September 11, 2015, 06:22:23 pm »

is the norm on this site it being unlocked all the time i'm assuming?

I checked on mafiascum and it looks like its up in the air for allowing just night chat or all chat.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: September 11, 2015, 06:23:07 pm »

Well, I believe that it can definitely be good town play to have only one Mason claim. However, if gkrieg is scum, we kinda want to force him to tie himself to a partner.

ah didn't think of that.

I'd say at this point i'm around 96% sure gkrieg is town.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: September 11, 2015, 06:24:34 pm »

we want mason to claim, but leave it up to the mason to decide when... doesnt' need to be immediately, but in the next days before we get close to anyone being lynched, imo

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: September 11, 2015, 06:25:49 pm »

Didn't you listen? No lynching PPS today.

Also, what was this then? Cause I thought you were just being super obvious about you two being masons, but at same time thought you were being too obvious if you were trying to not just come out and say it...

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: September 11, 2015, 06:29:03 pm »

PPE 5

This makes sense.
I am a mason

why vote ashersky for this?

vote: Hydrad

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: September 11, 2015, 06:29:10 pm »

we want mason to claim, but leave it up to the mason to decide when... doesnt' need to be immediately, but in the next days before we get close to anyone being lynched, imo

actually i think i like this one the most.

he still claims day 1 but it might be benificial if someones getting close to a lynch and hes the mason? although i guess that makes it really nice if gkreig is scum... as if one scum partner is in trouble they just claim.

hmm now I'm not sure whats best again.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: September 11, 2015, 06:29:42 pm »

PPE 5

This makes sense.
I am a mason

it was more of a unvote to vote him. I was voting you and then you claimed. So now i switched to someone else.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: September 11, 2015, 06:30:47 pm »

PPE 5

This makes sense.
I am a mason

it was more of a unvote to vote him. I was voting you and then you claimed. So now i switched to someone else.
So you are trying to get people to claim by voting for them?

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: September 11, 2015, 06:55:36 pm »

So you are trying to get people to claim by voting for them?

no? I wasn't voting for you to try and make you claim.

While I was voting for you I started getting a feeling that asher could be scum.

When you became basically an IC my vote on you isn't doing anything so I moved it to the next person I thought was scummy.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 80  All

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 16 queries.