Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 84  All

Author Topic: RMM13: Wheel of Time Mafia! FORSAKEN WIN!  (Read 181330 times)

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
Re: RMM13: Wheel of Time Mafia! (Day 3)
« Reply #1500 on: April 21, 2014, 08:54:38 pm »

Ash, I disagree that ww was bussing Andrew d1. It just makes less sense than Andrew being town.

So he was bussing me instead?
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: April 21, 2014, 09:31:06 pm »

Ash, I disagree that ww was bussing Andrew d1. It just makes less sense than Andrew being town.

So he was bussing me instead?

No I think you are both town.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: April 21, 2014, 09:56:29 pm »

So I'm looking at a remaining player list of:

1. Archetype
2. yuma
3. XerxesPraelor
4. xeiron
6. Twistedarcher
11. AndrewisFTTW
12. Jimmmmm
13. ashersky

Town: ashersky, TA
VERY likely Town: yuma
Scum: Andrew

That leaves Arch, Xerxes, xeiron, Jimmmm for other possible scum, right?  With two deaths on N1 and no town killers claimed, let's assume mafia + SK for sure.  With 13 players, that means 2-4 mafia + 1 SK is the design space here.  So we're looking for 1-3 mafia + SK.

If I'm right about Andrew, that leaves 2-3 scum out of the 4 listed.  If I'm wrong, even more? 

From my perspective, if people aren't convinced by me on Andrew, that we need to lynch from the quartet or Arch, Xerxes, Xeiron, and Jimmmmm.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: April 21, 2014, 11:28:06 pm »

I'm cool with that lynch pool. I didn't make it home to reread tonight but I will hopefully before Yuma posts his stuff tomorrow. Right now jimmm/arch are my top 2 suspects.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: April 21, 2014, 11:38:26 pm »

I'm cool with that lynch pool. I didn't make it home to reread tonight but I will hopefully before Yuma posts his stuff tomorrow. Right now jimmm/arch are my top 2 suspects.

I think Jimmmm's been sliding under the radar for quite awhile.  That said, I feel like I had a townish read on him when he was posting.

I remember D1 Arch being towny, I remember nothing of Arch since then.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: April 21, 2014, 11:52:48 pm »

Ash if you had to lynch someone right now who would it be

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: April 22, 2014, 12:11:29 am »

Ash if you had to lynch someone right now who would it be

Andrew.

xeiron

• Pearl Diver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: April 22, 2014, 10:33:39 am »

Playerlist:
4. xeiron
6. Twistedarcher
7. Witherweaver
10. A Drowned Kernel
12. Jimmmmm
13. ashersky

Took myself, yuma, Andrew, and Xerxes off.
Me: Because I'm me.
yuma: No way this dude is scum. I mean, mayyyybe, but TA's claim pretty much confirms him as Town.
Andrew: Really think he's Town. Proof for ya'll coming soon.
Xerxes: Townslips times infinity. Either sloppy scum or obvious Town.

That leaves...
4. xeiron
6. Twistedarcher
7. Witherweaver
10. A Drowned Kernel
12. Jimmmmm
13. ashersky

...for people I'd be willing to lynch. In order from most wanting to lynch to least:

ashersky > xeiron > A Drowned Kernel > Jimmmmm > Witherweaver >>> Twistedarcher

I think that TA is town, but a Scum thief isn't unheared of. So he's not off the table, but you'd have to twist my archer arm to get him lynched.

I found this quote by Archetype. I think what he says about Xerxes is pretty interesting.

Archetype, could you please quote for us some of Xerxes' townslips?

Jorbles

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: RMM13: Wheel of Time Mafia! (Day 2 start!)
« Reply #1508 on: April 22, 2014, 06:01:43 pm »

Vote Count 3.2

Archetype (2): Twistedarcher, AndrewisFTTW

Not Voting (6): yuma, Jimmmmm, xeiron, XerxesPraelor, Archetype, ashersky

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Day 3 ends on April 27 at 11:30 PM FT.

Xeiron breath is short and raspy. He has sweat on his brow.

Of note:
My computer is on the fritz and not usable right now. VLA for a while.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: April 22, 2014, 06:32:56 pm »

Ok here are my thoughts:

So I agree with TA about ash and Andrew. More so about Andrew, but I believe at this point that this whole thing has been town v town. I am less sure about ashersky for a variety of reasons, but I am pretty confident that WW is not Andrew's partner. Ash I have read your posts. I thought about them, I promise you with an open mind. But I disagree on them. When I combine that with my previous town read on Andrew and my previous experience with Andrew--and his previous experiences--I DO NOT think they can be partners.

- This is established by WW voting for andrew and then you and then andrew all through day1. I agree that the "there must be one scum in this group" can be used as scum. But I think it is more often used as newbie scum to try and get two mislynches... Miss on the first... oh well, must be the second!
- how WW had a huge back and forth with Andrew Day2. I don't think that was contrived. Well it was contrived as WW was pushing to get Andrew lynched for what I think were faulty reasons, but I don't think it was contrived between the two of them. There were too many little odd ball things going on, miscues, miscommunications. If it was fake both of them would know too easily what the other was talking about. Instead lots of clarification was needed and it was really confusing on both parties. Looks real. I almost didn't shoot WW because of this interaction.
- furthermore by how Andrew responded to WW day2, particularly before my suggestion to Dayvig him and compounded by how he responded after my suggestion.

Now as for why I believe that you aren't partners with WW:

- I already talked about WW switching back and forth from Andrew to ash. I don't think he does that to a partner. Leaves a mislynch to go to a partner and then back and then the other and then back. More likely going back and forth from one mislynch to the next...

- ash's response to me saying I wanted to dayvig WW day1. Ash could very easily realize that he would have to respond that way, but I think he would know that people would expect him to react that way. Plus it is me. I think ash would believe he could talk me out of it... and he probably could have and would have tried if WW was a partner.

- point to remember when I asked about the trio ash didn't talk about WW other than to say he was active. He said arch was towniest and "ADK is playing" so didn't really push for a shot either way... more town ash behavior I think.

TA:

I am still not fully convinced that TA is town. Ash is implying as much. And ash, do you think that your implications from yesterday might be why you were ultimately roleblocked? Especially note that in particular WW picked up on whatever hints you were dropping even if others in the game didn't. But regardless I don't want to lynch TA right now. Ash's stuff, plus how he responded to me make him less likely to be scum, even if not an IC from my point of view at the moment.

So that leaves: Jimmmmm, xerxes, xeiron and Archetype.

Jimmmm:
WW - started pretty hard on Jimmmmm day2. Like very aggressive. Second probably only to how was aggressive to Jimmmm. Kinda similar in how many miscommunications and clarifications there were...

WW made two large reads posts: I'll quote both under each individual player:
Jimm.. everyone thinks he's scummy.  I don't recall much explanation though.  I'll have to look back here too.

In addition he has a reread of Jimmmm where he basically says "people think Jimmmm is scummy. I don't really see it, but see why they might think that." This is how I think newer scum busses.
I already posted my reread results on Jimmm.  His play reminds me of Faust (scum) in the same game, who was fairly non-present during Day 1, but came in with a pre-established reason to hammer the mislynch (in Faust's case, a VT claim; in Jimm's case, a strategy policy of preferring lynching over non-lynching).

In addition Jimmmmm was second onto the WW wagon. I believe it was after I had stated intent to shoot one of them, so he chose WW. Hmmm.... But that was immediately after I posted my intention and I don't know if he saw that post or not. Regardless if Jimmmm is scum he was bussing and kinda OMGUS bussing as well.

Xerxes:

Xerxes .. what mostly stands out is the claiming.  He has a flavor claim and a role claim that fits the flavor (not what I would have guessed, but it does fit very well), but he decided to claim them without anyone asking, any suspicion on him, or anyone agreeing that claiming was good.  And his role seems to be non-verifiable (today).  Not sure what to take from it.. he says it helps us narrow down scum, but it doesn't really at all if it doesn't make him look any more town.

Okay so.. I would want someone from the set of {ADK, Xeiron, Xerxes, Jimmm, Archetype, Ash}.  My preferences would probably be ADK or Jimm, maybe Xerxes.  I'd prefer to wait on Ash unless he comes back before deadline.

I guess I have some thoughts on Xerxes.  He flavor claimed out of the blue on day 1, and then role claimed unprompted on day 2.  And his target died, so the claim (which I assume would normally be easy to confirm) can't be confirmed.  Okay that's suspicious.  On the other hand, flavor and role match up pretty well.  Not what I would have guessed, but it makes sense.  Comes out voting Ash and I don't really follow his explanation.

xerxes has a complete lack of presence with WW and wasn't around to give an opinion--or just didn't give--on who I should shoot...

Xeiron:
Xeiron.  There was a lot of talk about him being super scummy towards the end of Day 1.  I think from Andrew.  I didn't really follow it, so I'll have to go back.

Xeiron... he had that weird interaction with Jimm at the beginning of the game about questioning Yuma's claim.. and then a much larger discussion today about a similar thing.  Xeiron and Jimm seemed to switch sides on the issue, which I found a little odd, but, like has been said, people change their minds.  I still didn't figure out why people said he was super scummy on Day 1... I don't think anyone ever justified it.  His Day 2 behavior with Yuma I find more questionable, because of my first paragraph.

he expressed a solid townread on WW. Did you ever explain why you had this xeiron?

Archetype:

Archetype.. very quiet.  Comes out with a vote on Ash without much of a reason, except saying he wanted to do it yesterday.  I'm not sure why he wanted to do it yesterday.  And a very confusing argument about Andrew being alive incriminating Ash.  I don't think it makes sense.  If anything is to be gained from the Andrew is alive, ADK's point seemed more reasonable.  So suspicious.

Archetype.. non-present as well.  When he does post he seems to post about reads, but doesn't ever say why, or when he does the explanations don't really resonate with me.

I think that if WW is partners with Archetype that he says more about him in these posts. In addition I am confused why WW is questioning his logic on Ash/Andrew, who he wanted to lynch day1 and kinda did day2. Makes me think that he is changing his view and trying to make Archetype look scummy for what he thought previously (because he somehow knows that suspecting ash/andrew is a scummy thing to do because he as scum is doing it).

This post is also interesting:

Quick post from work using buddies phone...

I hate to do this as I don't think it is optimal ic play but I feel given our status we have to... I am limiting the field of potential candidates to: ADK witherweaver and Archetype.

Please focus hunting efforts on these three! consider l1 intent to hammer from me and claim at that point if you desire.

Focus on who their partners could or could not be. I would like to shoot when I get home from work... so we have time to talk and lynch again if I hit scum.

I understand that you might have scum reads on others but please focus on these three. I have thought hard about this and hopefully am on the right track.

Well not me :)  ADK and Archetype feel very similar to me.  It's tough to think in terms of partners because they've barely been interacting. 

ADK with Ash could make some sense.  ADK and Andrewis both did the "slip", and Ash jumped on Andrewis a lot harder than ADK.  There was a cover that ADK allowed for some uncertainty in his wording, but that is a little flimsy.  It's possible Ash could be deflecting from suspicion on ADK by focusing heavily on Andrew.

If ADK and Archetype are both scum, then their partner probably has to be someone more present.

As he doesn't separate out ADK and archetype here... ADK is known town. IF arch is scum does he push more aggressively to get ADK lynched instead. I think probably yes. But he doesn't making arch appear more townie so WW was willing for either of them to be the dayvig target... I think...

Another post here that I want to note:

...for people I'd be willing to lynch. In order from most wanting to lynch to least:

ashersky > xeiron > A Drowned Kernel > Jimmmmm > Witherweaver >>> Twistedarcher

I think that TA is town, but a Scum thief isn't unheared of. So he's not off the table, but you'd have to twist my archer arm to get him lynched.

Did you have a reread of Xeiron and ADK that puts them in this position?

ADK is confirmed town. Why is WW concerned about Xeiron being ahead of ADK? Makes me suspicious of Xeiron.

So of the four I least want to lynch Archetype I think. Jimmm probably next. Xerxes and xeiron are my top candidates. At the least I think both should full claim at some point... NOT RIGHT NOW. Xerxes because he already has claimed quite a bit and xeiron to explain what is going on with him... I might change my mind about the main candidates after hearing from them...

I want to hear from others and then we can discuss mass claiming and I'll set up a tree to do that with...

Keep in mind I could be wrong about ashersky (and andrew as well) and TA's read is mostly predicated on ash's results...

prod Jimmmm please

Jorbles

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: April 22, 2014, 06:38:35 pm »

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: April 22, 2014, 07:46:49 pm »

I will say that I don't really present reasons to vote for xeiron or Xerxes... I fully acknowledge that and note that it can be frustrating... but rather I see compelling reasons to not vote the other players (now that concept didn't work out very well with ADK but in theory in generally works).

That said I will reread both players as individuals coming up and present cases more in line with what they have done in hopes of providing them something to respond to.

Also I am not sold on my conclusions. Other players should continue making posts and cases as well.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: April 22, 2014, 09:34:14 pm »

Time to re-read the two Xs.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: April 22, 2014, 10:21:50 pm »

Full xeiron re-read:

Pre-game:
#1 - in

Day 1:
#2 - Agrees with me saying don't like as town ever.  Thinks catching scum in lies is our strongest tool in RMM.
#3 - Agrees with me saying massclaim will help scum.  Says he's interested in playing a whole game without claims for once.
#4 - Votes for Jimmmmm for "implying that yuma might be someone we want to lynch" after yuma has claimed dayvig.
#5 - Responds to a WW question regarding the confirmability of day powers.
#6 - Responds to Jimmmmm, saying he is defensive post vote, and thinks it may be a sign he's on to something.
#7 - Agrees with Faust on a flavor issue (that Mordeth is a probable 3rd party).  Gives a town read on Faust.
#8 - Complains to Xerxespraelor about flavor claiming, thinks it helps scum decide who to target.  Specially mentions killing and roleblocking.
#9 - Responds to an Andrew question about the scumminess of being defensive and asking questions.  Responds to Archetype's vote on him by saying he wasn't concluding anything but drawing attention to something (Jimmmmm).
#10 - States he's caught up and has a scum read on Andrew and ADK.  Says slightly more on ADK, thinks it's possible they are partners.  States readiness to vote either without further re-reads.
#11 - Responds to Andrew's question about when he defended ADK; admits he was wrong and ADK had defended Andrew.
#12 - Responds to ADK calling him out for undercontributing.
#13 - Responds to yuma's question about who to dayvig; says it should be the lynch target.
#14 - States he's against No Lynch.  Votes for Andrew as he has a decent chance of flipping scum but is informative either way.
#15 - Responds to Faust's statement that the sudgy wagon seems scum-driven.  Does some analysis of each vote.  Basically every read is null.  He then vote for Jimmmmm for being in the background, watching the Andrew stuff from a distance, and for waiting for a mislynch.
#16 - Responds to TA's request for "why" the sudgy wagon is scummy.  Points out it was fast and without reasons.  Not convinced sudgy is scum.
#17 - Responds to the TA/Archetype discussion on the valdiity of quick wagons near deadline, where there use mcmcsalot in the most recent blitz game as an example. Interesting here, the first line from Xeiron is "But the mcmcsalot wagon was on scum."  This reads like he already knows that sudgy is town.  Scum slip possibility here.
#18 - Responds to the latest vote count, pointing out that voting me is the latest fad.  Says on re-read he finds me towny.  Votes for Andrew to try and get that going again.
#19 - Responds to shraeye's request for elucidation on his ash re-read; says he didn't see anything out of the ordinary or not genuine.
#20 - Responds to shraeye's displeasure at that response by asking for a case on me.
#21 - Votes for Jimmmmm again.
#22 - Responds to Faust with reasons for voting Jimmmmm, which include his low profile and yuma's support of the lynch.  States his willingness to return to Andrew.
#23 - Responds to Xerxespraelor's response to Faust where he argues I'm a better lynch for D1.  Xeiron agrees that I do press lynches through to completion whether right or wrong, but that my reads are no worse than anyone else so that's not a good argument.  States Andrew was scummy during the beginning of D1 so it's worth keeping the vote there.
#24 - Responds to ADK finding him scummy.  Points out that ADK's memory is wrong and that he has been pushing specific lynches, not just "anybody."
#25 - Moves his vote back to Andrew as it is larger.
#26 - Popsquiz.  Wants to lynch Andrew or Jimmmmm, would lynch Arch, WW, ADK, or Shraeye.
#27 - Points out that Andrew could be at L1, need others to move votes to useful wagons.
#28 - Announces he's not moving his vote and won't be around again before the deadline.

That's the end of Day 1, and almost half of all of Xeiron's posts.  I'm not getting a strong scum vibe from this re-read.  The possible scumslip in #17 sticks out to me, and he doesn't give a lot of actual reads in his posts, but all in all it wasn't a bad day 1.  His response to ADK's suspicion was pretty good, and consistent.  He votes or no one but Jim or Andrew on Day 1.

Day 2:
#29 - Says he is less suspicious of Andrew after the claim, still suspicious of Jimmmmm, and starting to worry about yuma.
#30 - Responds to Andrew's surprise that yuma didn't die on N1.  Gives 4 reasons.
#31 - Responds to Jimmmmm's question why scum!yuma would claim dayvig.  Gives 2 reasons.
#32 - Says he noticed the same two Jimmmmm posts that Andrew flagged as scummy, then votes for Jimmmmm.
#33 - Supports yuma shooting on D1.
#34 - Responds to yuma's question of how you would react to yuma's claim as scum by saying he'd do what his partners didn't do.
#35 - Responds to yuma's follow up of what his partners would do.  He responds that you don't need the whole team to cast suspicion, so you take a different stance.  He also comes at yuma a bit here, wondering why he claims on D1 as town.
#36 - Says he agrees with the townread on Andrew, also says WW is a clear townread throughout D2.
#37 - Says flips and flavor are closely related, thinks we should not flavorclaim.
#38 - Responds to my activity chart by saying scum is probably in the lower half, could easily scum in ADK and Jimmmmm, and null-reads on Xerxes and Arch.
#39 - Responds to yuma's reasoning for claiming, thinks it is credible.  Responds to my point that day roles are so easily confirmed that it's a stupid claim by agreeing, but wondering how long we wait for confirmation before disbelieving.
#40 - Responds to yuma's angry post about how the sudgy lynch was worse than no lynch.  He points out some things we learned.
#41 - Comes up with a deadline shooting plan for yuma.
#42 - Does my lynch pool exercise; doesn't really show much.
#43 - Says he wouldn't be surprised if both yuma and Andrew survive another night.  Says it looks like an SK exists, so the scum factions will probably try to kill each other.
#44 - Discussion on 3rd parties without nightkills.
#45 - Thinks finding mafia is a higher priority than finding the SK.
#46 - Votes for yuma without any other text.
#47 - Explains his vote, says he sees yuma doing what he'd expect scum!yuma to do.
#48 - Explains why he thinks it is optimal to shoot on Day 2.
#49 - Agrees his read on yuma has changed since Day 1.
#50 - Points out that if yuma is scum, the only way to play it is to refuse to shoot for as long as possible.
#51 - Unvotes from yuma based on TA's result.
#52 - Is happy that yuma's good with shooting today and likes the backward vote plan.
#53 - Responds to yuma that it was Xerxes who claimed, says he's undecided about mass claiming.
#54 - Gives dayvig preferences as Jimmmmm, ADK, or Archetype, while also accepting me or Xerxes.
#55 - States he does not think WW is mafia, so he strongly prefers ADK or Archetype.  He agrees with Jimmmmm that there is a strong lack of scum reads in this game.
#56 - Votes for ADK because he thinks he fits many different scum teams, listing Andrew, Jimmmmm, and Xerxes as possible partners.
#57 - Says his town read on WW is for the same reason Andrew has a scum read, which is asking questions and raising topics.
#58 - States it's getting late and he won't be around for deadline.

So, clearly the WW town reads all this day aren't looking good for him, but people have wrong reads all the time.  He spends a significant chunk of the day going after yuma, only to be placated there.  He changed his read on Andrew post claim.

Day 3:
#59 - Quotes the flavor about him and says it's not good.
#60 - Says he's still alive, but it's not a good situation.  Thinks a yuma led massclaim is in order.
#61 - Confirms he received Xerxes's message.
#62 - Says TA's result on yuma basically confirms yuma as town, but doesn't mean TA is town.
#63 - Leaning town on Xerxes, but weakly so.  Agrees it was odd to choose him for the message.
#64 - His night kill theory is that mafia tried to kill doctored yuma, SK killed WW, and yuma also killed WW or was blocked.
#65 - Misunderstanding Andrew power claim.
#66 - Responds to yuma's question that he does know what's going on, but doesn't explain. 
#67 - WW re-read.  Townpoints for Andrew and Ash based on WW's voting.  Townpoints for TA based on flavor discussion.  Points out WW is up to date on Arch and Xerxes, but needs to re-read Jimmmm and himself, thinking maybe he's paying better attention to his partners.
#68 - Conclusions after the re-read putting yuma, TA, Andrew in "not mafia", me in "probably not mafia", "null" on Jimmmmm, "slight scum" for Xerxes, and "good mafia candidate" for Arch.
#69 - Asks Arch to point out Xerxes's townslips.

And that's it.

Overall, he's not the scummiest guy out there.  Seems to be trying, lacking in the crazy plan department but otherwise fairly normal.  A few slip ups as far as reads and posts, but nothing definitive.  Dunno.

How about Xeiron for SK?

XerxesPraelor

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: April 23, 2014, 02:10:50 am »

Agh, this might ruin my record of no mislynches!
Okay, how many mafia are left? If two, I definitely think something is wrong with yuma's list. The only scummy person left on there is Archetype to me, and then there'd have to be someone off it, which I think is ash, despite ww's switching back and forth, which gives ash towny points. Since yuma's in charge,  I'll suggest archetype for the kill.

Looking at yuma's read of archetype, I think it's relatively likely for scum to lump their partner and town together, because whichever way they swing, they can go toward lynching the town first, while maintaining the wanted scumread on their partner.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1515 on: April 23, 2014, 09:43:29 am »

Checking in. I'll catch up when I can.

XerxesPraelor

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: April 23, 2014, 01:05:13 pm »

Ash : is your reread forthcoming?

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: April 23, 2014, 04:33:49 pm »

I'll do it today.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: April 23, 2014, 04:43:59 pm »

Is yours? I remember you providing a reads list, but I believe that was from "gut memory."

Xerxes seems more interested in defending himself than in finding scum.

xeiron

• Pearl Diver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: April 23, 2014, 06:07:15 pm »

Xeiron... he had that weird interaction with Jimm at the beginning of the game about questioning Yuma's claim.. and then a much larger discussion today about a similar thing.  Xeiron and Jimm seemed to switch sides on the issue, which I found a little odd, but, like has been said, people change their minds.  I still didn't figure out why people said he was super scummy on Day 1... I don't think anyone ever justified it.  His Day 2 behavior with Yuma I find more questionable, because of my first paragraph.

he expressed a solid townread on WW. Did you ever explain why you had this xeiron?

My townread on witherweawer was partly because of high activity. There was also some of the things he said that made me place him in the 'town' bucket. I hardly remember now what it was. He seemed much more scummy when I reread him after he flipp scum.

xeiron

• Pearl Diver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: April 23, 2014, 06:26:29 pm »

So of the four I least want to lynch Archetype I think. Jimmm probably next. Xerxes and xeiron are my top candidates. At the least I think both should full claim at some point... NOT RIGHT NOW. Xerxes because he already has claimed quite a bit and xeiron to explain what is going on with him... I might change my mind about the main candidates after hearing from them...

I want to hear from others and then we can discuss mass claiming and I'll set up a tree to do that with...

Keep in mind I could be wrong about ashersky (and andrew as well) and TA's read is mostly predicated on ash's results...

prod Jimmmm please

I mostly agree with your reads here.

A bit unsure about how Archetype got placed as the towniest of the four. I have him as the scumiest.

I have not mentioned it explicity yet, but I have a strong serial killer read on TwistedArcher. A massclaim will put a lot more light on that situation. Espesially if TA is among the early claimers.

Anyway, I think we should get started with the claiming as soon as possible.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: April 23, 2014, 07:06:39 pm »

Anyway, I think we should get started with the claiming as soon as possible.

I am not sold that mass claiming is the correct route to go down.

Two points I do want to hear are a full explanation of what is going on with xeiron and a fuller claim from ashersky.

Beyond that I am not ready to say we need to mass claim. What are the arguments for it?

xeiron

• Pearl Diver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: April 23, 2014, 08:05:28 pm »

I should claim to clarify my situation.
Ash and TA should claim because I think it will tell us a lot of TAs alignment.
Xerxes should claim because what he sais about the last part of his role might be what gets him lynced or not lynced today.

Jimm and Archetype for completeness sake, because there is probably at least one scum among them.
In addition, we seems to have two missing NK.
A massclaim will help explain that and catch scum.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: April 23, 2014, 08:20:34 pm »

I should claim to clarify my situation.

Go ahead on this part. We will consider each step along the way

xeiron

• Pearl Diver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: April 23, 2014, 08:34:44 pm »

Flavor: matt cauthon.

Role: tainted semi-ascetic townie
It means I am:
- Immune against night action using the one power.
- If i loose my dagger i becomes hated the next day, and dies the next night.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 84  All

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 16 queries.