Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 60  All

Author Topic: Mafia XXXIII: Toy Story Mafia (Game over, Ice Mafia win!)  (Read 140900 times)

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XXXIII: Toy Story Mafia (DAY 3 START!!)
« Reply #1275 on: November 25, 2013, 04:00:41 pm »

Why do you all think that fire mafia will shoot voltaire?

Their advantage of winning if there are just two scum left if negligible, because almost every time one of them will die before then. And if there's one thing that my simulator showed, it's that fire mafia shooting the doctor really hurts them, because it loses a chance to hit the other team, and gives the other team an extra chance to hit them. If I were fire mafia there's no way that I'd shoot voltaire. I think both scum have to shoot for each other.

Will actually post yuma case today for-real-this-time.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: November 25, 2013, 04:11:02 pm »

Their advantage of winning if there are just two scum left if negligible, because almost every time one of them will die before then. And if there's one thing that my simulator showed, it's that fire mafia shooting the doctor really hurts them, because it loses a chance to hit the other team, and gives the other team an extra chance to hit them. If I were fire mafia there's no way that I'd shoot voltaire. I think both scum have to shoot for each other.

Obviously it would be great if they don't shoot Volt. I'm not assuming they will, but worst-case for us is that they do. The possibility of them doing otherwise makes the no-lynch even better.

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XXXIII: Toy Story Mafia (DAY 2 START!!)
« Reply #1277 on: November 25, 2013, 04:11:22 pm »

First off, re-posting these, it seems some people missed them?
I've reread robz and eevee! I'll only comment on their interactions with still-alive-non-liopoil/voltaire players, or anything else that might give me some insight into the likelihood of still-alive-non-liopoil/voltaire players being robz's partner.

robz first, D1:

- His only mention of voltgloss D1 was that he thought town!voltgloss asked a lot of questions (and voltgloss was asking a lot of questions). I think it's pretty likely that his partner was the one who suspected voltgloss. Who suspected voltgloss?

- the two people he talks the most about are sudgy and E. This started when he analyzed each vote on his wagon. He had a townread on E and scumread on sudgy. votes sudgy, later moves to faust for scumslip

- he gave gveoniz a newbie pass

- when he popped in after yuma's hammer:
Okay caught up. Well, I'm fine with that, a bit early but fine. Thanks for hammering your partner, yuma.

D2:

- says very little about yuma's hammer even though that was a major topic, doesn't want to lynch him

- talks a lot about E, doesn't want to lynch him either

- he ends up deciding he just wants to lynch a lurker. He goes back and forth between a bunch of people, but ends up voting archetype, saying he's willing to vote gveoniz though. later says that he doesn't know how anyone could look at yuma's archetype case and prefer a gveoniz lynch.

So, based purely off of this, I think that E and Yuma are the most likely to be Robz's partner. sudgy is least likely. gveoniz and jimmmm are in the middle, gveoniz slightly less likely than jimmmm.
Eevee reread, again only including things that could give me insight to the chance of being ice mafia for players still alive that aren't voltaire/liopoil:

D1:

- mentions multiple times how E is playing well, not like a newbie, doesn't need to mention newness over and over again. Should check to see if E changed his posting style after this.

- votes NHS (Jimmmmm) to get him to post

- specifically says that he is null on the faust/sudgy thing.

He really doesn't talk much about other people D1, or at least, not about people still alive. This is all I could find.

D2:

I recall Voltgloss having some strong opinions. Should go back to check what they were in the light of someone wanting to kill him.

What were they?
I went back to look now, and seems the thing I was recalling was nothing Voltgloss said himself - it was the fact yuma suspected him day 1, which isn't something I'd expect to happen. No idea what to make of that though.
Why doesn't he know what to make of it? this is something that's pretty clearly scummy in this setup. player A suspects player B, player B turns up dead, player A is suspicious. But eevee doesn't know what to make of this. Now, this is especially interesting because eevee's team didn't kill voltgloss, robz888's team did. So, if yuma is eevee's partner, eevee KNOWS that yuma suspecting voltgloss isn't scummy, because he didn't kill him! but if he isn't eevee partner, eevee should suspect yuma for this.

- has scumread on yuma for hammer, talks w/yuma a fair bit about why, explaining himself, etc. But he never votes for yuma!

- agrees w/voltaire that E has rocketed up the scum ladder

- posts reads w/out explanation (including townread on yuma all of a sudden), says will explain later. does:
--snip--

Basically, my reads at this point are:

--snip--

yuma: Should probably explain this in it's own post, especially as I'm blanking on verbalizing the reasons for the 180° right now.

Gweoniz, Jimmmm, liopoil: I'm pretty much totally null for the lack of information

--snip--

sudgy: His answers to yuma's grilling regarding the faust-vote are very lackluster to me. I see a strong possibility of scum putting down a scummy vote, being called out on it and not being able to explain it. Especially as sudgy's attitude hasn't been "I made a mistake", which is what again I'd think the plausible town narrative would be. He is insisting he had sufficient reasons for the vote, yet is as far as I can see unable to provide them.

E: Well, the timeline, as I see it, for E's day 2 is he does a couple of very scummy things (his arbitrary excluding and including people of different lists and deciding where the scum lies based on his assumptions reeked of scum just wanting to manipulate town towards his desired direction, and I covered how scummy I deemed his sheeping of Robz's case when I answered to that), gets called out on them (by the IC, of all people) and when the general atmosphere clearly starts to turn towards him being thought of as a lynch candidate, he rushes off to do quite extensive rereads, changes his tone of posting completely (I want to say from scummy to more calculated and cautious but that's just my perspective). Now, I do not want to give the impression I don't appreciate the work he put into the rereads and the game in general - I know it tremendously helped me to catch up quickly and more effortlessly. However, I disagree with giving him town cred for that - in fact it builds more towards the narrative of scum aggressively pursuing a mislynch (=lynch of someone not in his team), until he realizes he stepped over the line and then bolting back to his trench to wait out the attack (wait out not by lurking but by posting non-controversial stuff, and so much of it that the earlier stuff would be forgotten or forgiven.. some people react to cases on them by staying silent and hoping the case disappears, to me it seems like e reacted by abandoning his earlier goal of aggressively pushing us towards a lynch and just taking a defensive (albeit a very active) stance). This metaphor is much clearer in my heads, but think of it as a WW2 battle, first he runs from the trenches his guns blazing at his enemies like Rambo, then he gets called out on trying to shoot them and they shoot back, so he retreats to the bunker to wait out until we forget about him.
so slight scumreads on sudgy/E. But the bolded is the interesting bit. He never explains his reasoning for the sudden townread on yuma!

- says Gveoniz's partner would have warned him about playing differently.

- talks more, pushing E scumread.

48 hours to lynch. Absent a super-compelling case, I'm very likely to vote for the person who's the most viable lynch.
I guess scum would be less likely to say something this scummy, but I dislike this theory. It's like you are telling scum "no worries, we won't even try to hit you today, just vote for some townie and I'll follow".

Or you are scum and just bold.
hmmmm... I think this points to Jimmmmm not being eevee's partner, but I'm not sure.

So, based purely on this, in terms of how likely they are to be eevee's partner:

Yuma>>>Gveoniz>>>sudgy>E>Jimmmmm.
And then a summary:
to put things together in a more useful format... tiers!

Robz:
most likely to be partner: yuma, E
middle-tier: gveoniz, Jimmmmm
unlikely to be partner: sudgy

Eevee:
most likely to be partner: yuma
middle-tier: gveoniz
unlikely to be partner: sudgy, E, Jimmmm

again note that this is only based on robz/eevee's interactions with the players, the player's interactions with robz/eevee are not included.

These posts are a major part of my case on yuma.

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: November 25, 2013, 04:12:13 pm »

If that's the case, then we absolutely should lynch, right?

I would like all players to also state if there are any players they are confident enough are scum they'd be willing to vote for them over no-lynch.

This is in addition to my previous request:

I would like everyone to post a list ranking all living players in order of "likeliest to be Robz's partner."

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: November 25, 2013, 04:12:52 pm »

Obviously it would be great if they don't shoot Volt. I'm not assuming they will, but worst-case for us is that they do. The possibility of them doing otherwise makes the no-lynch even better.
right, and I agree that no lynch is a good idea, I'm more talking to yuma and voltaire who have been specifically fire-hunting because of this.

PPE: No, it makes it even better for us to no lynch I think.

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: November 25, 2013, 04:12:58 pm »

The possibility of them doing otherwise makes the no-lynch even better.

Wait, it does? Why? I might be forgetting everything I said last week.

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: November 25, 2013, 04:14:00 pm »

Fire mafia shooting at other scum is better for town than them shooting for the claimed IC doctor... right?

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: November 25, 2013, 04:15:42 pm »

Fire mafia shooting at other scum is better for town than them shooting for the claimed IC doctor... right?

Yes, but it introduces the chance they miss (their reads aren't perfect) and we lose two town tonight, which leads to the nightmare scenarios...except wait no that was if we mislynched town today. Carry on I guess?

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: November 25, 2013, 04:18:36 pm »

If they both shoot non-Volts then worst case they take out two VTs, which is still better than losing Volt and a VT.

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: November 25, 2013, 04:18:57 pm »

I am not confident enough on a scumread to lynch anyone.

Sudgy, liopoil share about the same level of scumminess in my mind, gveo seems slightly scummy, I think Jimmmmm is town but can't be certain, and I like to believe that yuma is town.  Nothing overly confident, but more confident in town reads than scum reads.  Basically my scum reads are "lack of a town read" reads.  Mostly due to lack of posting.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: November 25, 2013, 04:19:27 pm »

It makes the no-lynch better because it makes the NKs more pro-Town.

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: November 25, 2013, 04:21:39 pm »

If they both shoot non-Volts then worst case they take out two VTs, which is still better than losing Volt and a VT.

You're right, I was thinking about the scenarios where we mislynched today.

Ignore my second request.

Since there is a pretty decent chance that I die tonight, I'll give my final reads when I hammer no-lynch. Please let me hammer no-lynch. Not letting me do so is a scum confession and the other guy will kill you tonight.  :)

Request vote count please.

sudgy

• Cartographer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sudgy
  • It's pronounced "SOO-jee"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: November 25, 2013, 04:37:28 pm »

You're right, I was thinking about the scenarios where we mislynched today.

Ignore my second request.

Since there is a pretty decent chance that I die tonight, I'll give my final reads when I hammer no-lynch. Please let me hammer no-lynch. Not letting me do so is a scum confession and the other guy will kill you tonight.  :)

Request vote count please.

I thought we were deadlining out?

And, I would post my Robz partner thing as you were asking, but I have no idea yet, so sorry.
If you're wondering what my avatar is, watch this.

Check out my logic puzzle blog!

Quote from: sudgy on June 31, 2011, 11:47:46 pm

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: November 25, 2013, 04:39:59 pm »

And, I would post my Robz partner thing as you were asking, but I have no idea yet, so sorry.

Oh right. I forgot everything.

Please tell me you will have an idea by the deadline, then? You're clearly following the thread, so it can't be true that you're that too busy.

sudgy

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: November 25, 2013, 04:53:13 pm »

Oh right. I forgot everything.

Please tell me you will have an idea by the deadline, then? You're clearly following the thread, so it can't be true that you're that too busy.

Rereading (at least the way I'm doing it) takes a couple hours, following the thread takes a couple minutes.  I don't have a couple spare hours.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1290 on: November 25, 2013, 05:13:10 pm »

Things I want to see before we time out/vote no lynch:

1) sudgy's comments
2) more stuff from gveo would be nice (I want to hear more about why I am his #1 on being Robz partner but that is kind of selfish)

And that is basically it.  I really don't see a rush to get anywhere.  I would hope that sudgy can get his reads down tonight so we can have a little time to comment tomorrow, but that isn't even all that critical in my opinion.  As long as they are out there for us to think about overnight.  I think everyone will be relatively V/LA over the rest of this week due to Thanksgiving, so I really don't expect to have any analysis of N3 until Monday anyway other than a check-in.  We will have enough time to catch up and do stuff next week that there should be no rush to post over the weekend as soon as night ends.  In fact, what do you guys think about asking to push night a little longer to make sure no one feels pressure from the game over thanksgiving?  I don't know if there is precedent for this or not, but I would feel freed up a bit if we didn't start D4 until maybe Saturday night/sometime Sunday.  While it would be nice to finish the game sooner rather than later, I think trying to force stuff to happen over Thanksgiving is really not a great idea.

vote: N3 lasts 72-96 hours (+24-48 hours)
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: November 25, 2013, 05:17:40 pm »

Things I want to see before we time out/vote no lynch:

1) sudgy's comments
2) more stuff from gveo would be nice (I want to hear more about why I am his #1 on being Robz partner but that is kind of selfish)

And that is basically it.  I really don't see a rush to get anywhere.  I would hope that sudgy can get his reads down tonight so we can have a little time to comment tomorrow, but that isn't even all that critical in my opinion.  As long as they are out there for us to think about overnight.  I think everyone will be relatively V/LA over the rest of this week due to Thanksgiving, so I really don't expect to have any analysis of N3 until Monday anyway other than a check-in.  We will have enough time to catch up and do stuff next week that there should be no rush to post over the weekend as soon as night ends.  In fact, what do you guys think about asking to push night a little longer to make sure no one feels pressure from the game over thanksgiving?  I don't know if there is precedent for this or not, but I would feel freed up a bit if we didn't start D4 until maybe Saturday night/sometime Sunday.  While it would be nice to finish the game sooner rather than later, I think trying to force stuff to happen over Thanksgiving is really not a great idea.

vote: N3 lasts 72-96 hours (+24-48 hours)
3) my yuma case that I am currently typing up?

I will not V/LA until after thanksgiving. So hardly anything from me friday-sunday... if scum!yuma doesn't kill me like I think he will, that is. So for me I'm not sure if pushing night longer helps or not.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: November 25, 2013, 05:43:04 pm »

Yeah. And that.

Regular N3 ends Thursday (thanksgiving) night. So your v/la affects D4 no matter what. Pushing the night means it affects it slightly less. (That is, starting D4 on Saturday night means you only miss a small portion of the D4 start.)

I really don't care, but it just seems like a nice thing to do especially with some busy schedules. Keeping to the predetermined standard is always good though.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: November 25, 2013, 06:53:18 pm »

Who's up for just lynching lio today? I am seriously considering that notion.

I mean... if we are lynching anyone today, I am totally up for it. But I think I would rather have mafia take that shot in case I am wrong. I guess it isn't guaranteed that mafia will shoot liopoil--especially because he could very easily be the mafia that I want to do the shooting... But I think I like the approach more of no lynching today, hopefully liopoil dies in the night and then we have something to go off from there as a town... rather than lynching liopoil today and then allowing mafia to utilize that information to their benefit... am I making sense?

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: November 25, 2013, 06:59:54 pm »

If I am fire mafia I am absolutely shooting voltaire tonight. This is why. If I am fire mafia I am in the lead in terms of ice mafia, but I am not in the lead in terms of town. Because of this I need to not just have ice mafia die but I need them to die when it best for fire mafia...

Fire mafia goes into tonight after a no lynch with 7 alive, 1 fire, 1 ice, 1 ic and 4 VTs. If fire mafia isn't shot by ice--which is an independent event from fire mafia choosing to kill.... regardless of who fire mafia shoots, if ice targets fire, fire is going to die and lose--then there will be 1 fire, 1 ice, 1 IC and 3 VTs... from here fire has to choose... kill the IC or try to kill the ice mafia?

But the main reason I think he kills the IC is because he wants to be able to lynch the ice mafia the next day. Voltaire won't be lynched the next day, making it more likely that fire mafia himself will be lynched. But if you target Voltaire, then there are more lynch options.

Basically, fire mafia wants the ice mafia dead... but because he is in the lead he has the luxury of trying to get the ice mafia lynched instead of NKed.... whereas because the ice mafia is behind they need to kill the fire mafia asap to make up lost ground!

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: November 25, 2013, 07:27:59 pm »

First off, Yuma is different from other players. You can't suspect him for some things (like you would for other people) because... he never does them. This is why he so very rarely gets lynched. You also can't give him towncred (like you would for other people) for some things because he always does those things, regardless of alignment. Example of this are contributing heavily, and making bold moves. A prime example of this is mean girls, where he spontaneously claimed watcher under no pressure on D2 as scum. I think the best way to catch scum!yuma is to look at the motives behind his posts. At the core, that's what all scum hunting is about.

I'm also a bit more confident in my read than perhaps I should be because I've had success catching scum!yuma before. Again, mean girls is a good example. I didn't buy his watcher claim, and so suspected him for it and advocating his lynch. I caved in because everyone else wanted to lynch my second scumread, who flipped town. That night I was nightkilled, and scum!yuma ended up winning. And I was not happy in the speccy watching it happen.

Okay, reasons to suspect yuma:

- As I said in my robz reread, his only comment on voltgloss was a slight townread, so his partner was probably the one who suspected voltgloss. Here yuma votes for voltgloss. He defends this vote a couple times later.

- Hammers faust. I've done a 180 on this since I had a townread on yuma for this previously, but I don't think it's confirmation bias. At first I thought it was townie because it's a bold move that he doesn't have to make as scum, and gains very little from it, but now I consider that it is yuma. As scum he does have something to gain, and if he is scum, he did gain. Many people gave him towncred for the hammer. It also cut the day short, perhaps made it less likely for him to be NKed. It made the faust lynch go from 99% going to happen to 100%. Lastly, if faust did flip whatever type of scum yuma isn't, yuma doesn't get quite as much suspicion for it. What does he risk? really, not much. He got some rage votes for it, but really, we never lynch those who quickhammer for quickhammering. What's more, he has done similar things as town before, so he has an excuse for it. Could he have done it as town too? totally, so the hammer is pretty null. Just explaining why I no longer think he should get towncred for it.

- he then says it's unfortunate that he isn't dead. And has to check to see if he isn't dead... this I feel is fake because I for one always eagerly check the first post of the day, not so much to see if I'm dead, but to see what happened in general. He claims not to have done it. Especially in a multiball game where there's a very real chance of scum dying overnight! Also, as town he shouldn't want to draw a NK, he should want scum to hit each other. There aren't and town PRs to protect anyway, the only one we have had already claimed. This is actually a big deal, because he seems to be saying that part of the reason behind the hammer was to draw the NK. Again, compare to mean girls, where he claimed watcher. This was suspicious, because there was no reason for him to claim watcher as town. Here, this is suspicious because there is no reason for him to want to draw the NK. This sort of anti-towniness isn't suspicious for other people because they do it often... yuma usually only does this sort of thing as scum.

- When he votes archetype, it appears to be just to get him to talk, and he specifically says that he doesn't particularly suspect arch. But then he ends up wanting him lynched? He had been emphasizing that arch has a mislynch meta prior to that... he makes a post looking at the times when arch was scum, but I'm not sure what the point/conclusion was...

- Has had a lot of heavy emotions. When he hammered faust, when voltaire rage voted him, and when arch flipped town. Especially the one where arch flipped town seems exaggerated... not because he shouldn't be that mad (I think that's understandable) it's that he didn't really express it prior to the flip. Was he just assuming that arch was scum before that?

- questions my post where I suspect him as eevee's partner... and then when I explain it, backs off, saying he can't explain why eevee had those interactions with him. Then, when I press him, asking if he would disagree with the points if they were made on a different player:
E.i., is there a reason that you would disagree with said points if they were made on a different player?

I don't know. Maybe. That is hard to say because that is a situation that doesn't exist, so I can't really say what I would think. Right now I know the points are incorrect because I know what I know. If I didn't know what I know it might have more weight--probably would--but I can't hypothesize what I would think in that situation because I am not in that situation.

So I guess I would consider it and see if it was of worth, whereas here I am just completely rejecting it because of what I know.
...And then a couple hours later in his next post he votes for me, citing POE. But this I think is really scummy. It's avoiding the question. He doesn't have a refutation, but doesn't want to admit it. If he were town I think he would just look at if the reasoning behind my suspicion was valid, and then tell the truth, perhaps even admitting that it looks bad, but is an unfortunate coincidence.

- gets ice and fire mafia backwards twice, something that I think is likely fake. I can believe it happening once, but twice? I think he's doing it to make it look like he isn't either one, because if he was either one he wouldn't make those mistakes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's the stuff yuma himself said. The stuff eevee/robz said about him:

robz said very little about yuma's hammer, ended up saying that he just didn't want to lynch him. Right after yuma's hammer he said "Thanks for hammering your partner". This makes sense if yuma is his partner because it separates the two of them if faust flips scum (sort of bussing), and if faust flips town no harm done.

eevee (modified from my reread post on him:
I recall Voltgloss having some strong opinions. Should go back to check what they were in the light of someone wanting to kill him.

What were they?
I went back to look now, and seems the thing I was recalling was nothing Voltgloss said himself - it was the fact yuma suspected him day 1, which isn't something I'd expect to happen. No idea what to make of that though.
Why doesn't he know what to make of it? this is something that's pretty clearly scummy in this setup. player A suspects player B, player B turns up dead, player A is suspicious. But eevee doesn't know what to make of this. Now, this is especially interesting because eevee's team didn't kill voltgloss, robz888's team did. So, if yuma is eevee's partner, eevee KNOWS that yuma suspecting voltgloss isn't scummy, because he didn't kill him! but if he isn't eevee partner, eevee should suspect yuma for this.

- has scumread on yuma for hammer, talks w/yuma a fair bit about why, explaining himself, etc. But he never votes for yuma!

- posts reads w/out explanation (including townread on yuma all of a sudden), says will explain later. does:
yuma: Should probably explain this in it's own post, especially as I'm blanking on verbalizing the reasons for the 180° right now.

He never explains his reasoning for the sudden townread on yuma!

So that's just about it. Vote: Yuma, but Unvote because no lynch is better.

sudgy

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: November 25, 2013, 07:33:26 pm »

@2.7: I'm sorry, but I might not manage to make comments in time.  I'll try, but I still have a lot going on.

My current comments would be that I still think Gveo is scum, but I have no idea if he's fire or ice.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: November 25, 2013, 07:42:42 pm »

I am not going to respond to everything but a few points:

- he then says it's unfortunate that he isn't dead. And has to check to see if he isn't dead... this I feel is fake because I for one always eagerly check the first post of the day, not so much to see if I'm dead, but to see what happened in general.

Let's look at the specifics of that post:

This is a check in post:
long day of work followed by an epic soccer game (Go Real Salt Lake) means it is time for bed for me. So you get nothing from me until tomorrow after work. I am sure people have stuff for me to respond to if I am not dead... I guess I had better make sure I am not dead.

Ok. not dead. That is kinda unfortunate (not that I completely expected it to happen). So you'll hear from me tomorrow I am sure

I hit the button to the right that takes you to the end... I couldn't just immediately jump to the first page of day2, that would require some searching... which I ultimately had to do becuase I didn't want to pull a Morgrim and post when dead.

This is actually a big deal, because he seems to be saying that part of the reason behind the hammer was to draw the NK.

I never said I hammered to draw the NK. Alluding that I did is manipulating my statements.

- When he votes archetype, it appears to be just to get him to talk, and he specifically says that he doesn't particularly suspect arch. But then he ends up wanting him lynched? He had been emphasizing that arch has a mislynch meta prior to that... he makes a post looking at the times when arch was scum, but I'm not sure what the point/conclusion was...

reasons for a vote can change over time. Yes I voted initially to get him to talk... but when he didn't talk and I made the comparison to him in Bankers I felt that he had a good chance of him flipping scum and was pulling a gambit by not posting.

t's that he didn't really express it prior to the flip. Was he just assuming that arch was scum before that?
false!

And that's that.
2.7 is scum by the way.

Are you?
Nope.

If so then why the hell didn't you post?

either you are scum or a jerk you just wanted to screw town...

get your facts right lio....

- gets ice and fire mafia backwards twice, something that I think is likely fake. I can believe it happening once, but twice? I think he's doing it to make it look like he isn't either one, because if he was either one he wouldn't make those mistakes.

sorry I am not a super genius like you and never make mistakes... wait ^^^ you just did... well one more mistake from you and you must be scum...

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: November 25, 2013, 07:44:02 pm »

@2.7: I'm sorry, but I might not manage to make comments in time.  I'll try, but I still have a lot going on.

My current comments would be that I still think Gveo is scum, but I have no idea if he's fire or ice.

Honestly, if you are putting hours into this then I think you are putting too much time into it. We don't need a two hour longer reread synopsis. We need your opinions. Really I think a basic reread can be done in 20-30 minutes. I appreciate that you want to be thorough... but that just isn't necessary at this point, especially if the alternative is nothing. Give us something, even if it is 10 minutes worth of stuff.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XXXIII: Toy Story Mafia (GAME IS ON DAY 1 START!!)
« Reply #1299 on: November 25, 2013, 07:45:08 pm »

Question for yuma: In the light of this post:

hmmm... hmmm... (there isn't a need to state intent to hammer lio. None at all...)

hammer time. faust is getting lynched anyways, that is pretty obvious. Maybe I am completely wrong about faust. I hate the idea of a player getting lynched two days in a row. But sometimes that is just the way it is.

But he is going to get lynched today. I don't really like it, but that's how it goes, so why prolong the inevitable....

vote: faust

Now at least day2 will be going when I am around a bit more (note... this isn't why I am doing this, but is certainly a small, but very selfish part.

What would you have expected Arch to say before the hammer that would have helped?

I have no idea what this... or the next post that appears to be clarifying it, is supposed to be about...
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 60  All

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 16 queries.