Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 56  All

Author Topic: BMIX: Conspiracy Theories, London Edition (Game Over, Conspiracy Theorists Win?)  (Read 118444 times)

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
    • Spirit Bears on Bandcamp
Re: BMIX: Conspiracy Theories, London Edition (Day 4)
« Reply #975 on: April 19, 2013, 07:43:30 am »

I Don't think so... you're lying to get yourself lynched.
Yeah---just like he's done the entire game.  His story has changed more times than Bowie.
Btw, did anyone listen to the song eHal posted?  The one he says has NO relevance?? 
Postpunk Noisegazr Shoegazing Punks [whathe]Spirit Bears on Faith Cannon Records.  confusing and confounding since 05

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: April 19, 2013, 07:44:28 am »

Yeah---just like he's done the entire game.  His story has changed more times than Bowie.
Btw, did anyone listen to the song eHal posted?  The one he says has NO relevance??

Weren't you the one calling me a vampire all along?
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: April 19, 2013, 07:44:38 am »

Go back and read my D1 breadcrumbs.

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: April 19, 2013, 07:45:46 am »

Weren't you the one calling me a vampire all along?
No I said Raz' gang were vamps or some other kind of monsters.  So I guess zombie wasn't too far off.
Postpunk Noisegazr Shoegazing Punks [whathe]Spirit Bears on Faith Cannon Records.  confusing and confounding since 05

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
  • Shuffle iT Username: mcmcsalot
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: April 19, 2013, 11:16:25 am »

Hey MC
Would you join us if we decide to vote Ash?  I think his loyalty is questionable at best.

Or maybe Galz--would you care to drop the hammer on MC?

sooo maybe, I really think hes lying and  I'm not sure why but instead of a stalemate I might be okay with that especially if it kills robz, I want the monster hunters all dead in a row.

Ash if you are a lover with robz(and he will die) and you vengekill liopoil which i think will kill his lover mail-mi I would be willing to lynch you.
Wins: M19, M21, M23, M24, M26, M39, M91, M94, M102, M104, M107, M114, M115
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113
Winrate: 38.2%(13/34) 29.6%(8/27), 71.4%(5/7)

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: April 19, 2013, 11:23:58 am »

Hey MC
Would you join us if we decide to vote Ash?  I think his loyalty is questionable at best.

sooo maybe, I really think hes lying and  I'm not sure why but instead of a stalemate I might be okay with that especially if it kills robz, I want the monster hunters all dead in a row.

Ash if you are a lover with robz(and he will die) and you vengekill liopoil which i think will kill his lover mail-mi I would be willing to lynch you.

I don't want to be lynched.  I want to lynch Robz.  I am willing to point my VK at liopoil if we lynch Robz, though, since my death triggers it, even the lover's death when Robz dies.

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
  • Shuffle iT Username: mcmcsalot
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: April 19, 2013, 11:30:38 am »

Hey MC

I don't want to be lynched.  I want to lynch Robz.  I am willing to point my VK at liopoil if we lynch Robz, though, since my death triggers it, even the lover's death when Robz dies.

Spiritbears are you okay with this, if you believed ashersky lynching robz still kills him, if ashersky isn't robz lover I am not willing to lynch him so this is the way I would like to do it.
Wins: M19, M21, M23, M24, M26, M39, M91, M94, M102, M104, M107, M114, M115
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113
Winrate: 38.2%(13/34) 29.6%(8/27), 71.4%(5/7)

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: April 19, 2013, 02:30:42 pm »

I'd like to hear from Robz.  Let me say this:  I don't believe much of anything Ash has to say this game... I think he has changed his story to fit whatever the moment calls for...
Look, this only will work if its everyone on your wagon plus you. If Robz isn't good with it (or anyone else on your wagon) it's not going to happen.   It would just be 5--5 again.  I'm trying to find the one person we can all agree is a threat to us all.  Ash has threatened more death and destruction than anyone else in the game. I think he's a threat to both sides. Does anyone disagree with that sentiment?  Does anyone have a different read on Ash?  I'd really like to hear it...

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: April 19, 2013, 02:47:52 pm »

Town, if we believe ash Robz dies and we loose evenness. If we want Robz and ash dead, kill ash and hell probably vk Robz.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: April 19, 2013, 03:15:23 pm »

Town, if we believe ash Robz dies and we loose evenness. If we want Robz and ash dead, kill ash and hell probably vk Robz.
So do you believe ash on both the vegi kill and the lover claim?  Robz is one of yours right?  Do you think it's possible he's a double agent?  Ok---how about "likely" instead of "possible" since anything is possible. Robz says ash is lying about him straight up....  Is ash also lying about the vkill? 

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: April 19, 2013, 03:22:17 pm »

I don't know whether ash is lying about the vengekill or not. All I know is that we would be crazy to do anything he says. He's still playing to win, trust me.

There is zero reason for us to budge on the stalemate. I'd rather go into another night deadlocked than cave to them. I mean, I think that's better for us anyway. There's no way we come out ahead by wavering here today.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: April 19, 2013, 03:31:32 pm »

I don't know whether ash is lying about the vengekill or not. All I know is that we would be crazy to do anything he says. He's still playing to win, trust me.

There is zero reason for us to budge on the stalemate. I'd rather go into another night deadlocked than cave to them. I mean, I think that's better for us anyway. There's no way we come out ahead by wavering here today.
Robz, are you ash's lover? I mean, i do believe him on the venge kill and with it he'll kill Robz, that's what I was saying.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: April 19, 2013, 03:35:42 pm »

Robz, are you ash's lover? I mean, i do believe him on the venge kill and with it he'll kill Robz, that's what I was saying.

I am not ash's lover, and you are an absolute fool if you believe him.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: April 19, 2013, 03:36:35 pm »

on the lover thing or the venge kill thing?

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: April 19, 2013, 03:36:41 pm »

You know exactly what I am. It's written in our qt.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #990 on: April 19, 2013, 03:37:00 pm »

on the lover thing or the venge kill thing?

The lover thing. I have nothing to do with ashersky.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: April 19, 2013, 03:37:12 pm »

You know exactly what I am. It's written in our qt.
Just making sure.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: April 19, 2013, 03:37:56 pm »

So guys, if we kill ash he VKs Robz then were back even. Who says yes?

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: April 19, 2013, 03:40:39 pm »

Why would we actually want to do this, though? Ash is the only who proposed it, meaning he sees some secret way to benefit from it.

We are at even now. Why don't we just stay that way, rather than taking some action that our enemies claim will keep us even.

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: April 19, 2013, 03:48:37 pm »

I don't know why everyone believes his vkill claim....don't trust anything he says and that vkill claim seemed like angry desperation (although it looks lluke never was in any real danger, he has squirmed like crazy every time it looks like a wagon may be forming for him). 
Are you concerned he will kill you robz?  I'd rather not lose any on our side.... But
I don't think robz is in any serious danger if we take down ash, so consider me a yes if you, ax, Lio and robz agree.  But if MC is just playing us and won't really vote ash it's not worth switching....so lets see a MC vote first.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: April 19, 2013, 03:50:09 pm »

Ash, wanna die?
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: April 19, 2013, 03:50:52 pm »

Why would we actually want to do this, though? Ash is the only who proposed it, meaning he sees some secret way to benefit from it.

We are at even now. Why don't we just stay that way, rather than taking some action that our enemies claim will keep us even.
No...it wasn't ash that proposed it....it was me...as a way to move forward, go after someone neither side trusts

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: April 19, 2013, 03:51:17 pm »

DO NOT COOPERATE WITH THE OTHER SIDE.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: April 19, 2013, 03:53:48 pm »

I don't know why everyone believes his vkill claim....don't trust anything he says and that vkill claim seemed like angry desperation (although it looks lluke never was in any real danger, he has squirmed like crazy every time it looks like a wagon may be forming for him). 
Are you concerned he will kill you robz?  I'd rather not lose any on our side.... But
I don't think robz is in any serious danger if we take down ash, so consider me a yes if you, ax, Lio and robz agree.  But if MC is just playing us and won't really vote ash it's not worth switching....so lets see a MC vote first.

The MH won't agree to this, because they aren't town and they're terrified of having one of their members killed because the flip will reveal this to you. The good news is, you don't need them. If Ash wants it, WW's will lynch him, and CT's can hammer it out. He'll VK a MH to prove to you that the MH aren't on your side. The teams right now are: 5v3v2 (WW/MH/CT). MH want and need to do everything they can to take down the WW's. By killing Ash, you get the best of both worlds. You see another WW flip, and you get a MH flip to prove they aren't town like they claim - and you get this at no expense to the CT. Even after a NK, you'll be left with 3v2v2 - which is a whole lot better for you and lets you know where you stand.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: April 19, 2013, 03:54:42 pm »

DO NOT COOPERATE WITH THE OTHER SIDE.

Scared much?

Mafia Record:

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 56  All

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 20 queries.