Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 56  All

Author Topic: BMIX: Conspiracy Theories, London Edition (Game Over, Conspiracy Theorists Win?)  (Read 118275 times)

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
    • Spirit Bears on Bandcamp
Re: BMIX: Conspiracy Theories, London Edition (Day 3)
« Reply #700 on: April 10, 2013, 10:38:46 pm »

I still really don't think that we are your enemies. I think we need to get rid of the CT.
I think the only thing we have somewhat verified is that Arch converted Raz (from what to what???).  That has got to make you uneasy if you truly are a "monster hunter" or town.
The other thing we know is that Raz has spun one long tail after another and gotten people to jump on his wagons like crazy.   Eevee continues to stick up for Arch (but not 100% Raz).  That makes it likely he doesn't completely trust their convert (you know what else converts at night???? Vampires!)....so did the bite not take 100%.   Did the brainwashing not hold 100%? 
One thing is clear....Raz and his continuously hanging stories is just not trustworthy. 
vote: Raz

Postpunk Noisegazr Shoegazing Punks [whathe]Spirit Bears on Faith Cannon Records.  confusing and confounding since 05

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
  • Shuffle iT Username: mcmcsalot
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: April 10, 2013, 10:42:06 pm »

I'm with you ash, we lynch joth, so his bomb cannot do anything, we have the monster hunters nk spiritbears. if the monster hunters don't nk a CT, then we lynch them all immediatly.

vote: jtotheonah when we are down to just claimed ww's and monster hunters we lynch one of the monsterhunters and have them nk one of razz/arch/eevee. Depending on flips we go from there.
Wins: M19, M21, M23, M24, M26, M39, M91, M94, M102, M104, M107, M114, M115
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113
Winrate: 38.2%(13/34) 29.6%(8/27), 71.4%(5/7)

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: April 10, 2013, 10:46:40 pm »

("Changing not "hanging")
Postpunk Noisegazr Shoegazing Punks [whathe]Spirit Bears on Faith Cannon Records.  confusing and confounding since 05

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: April 10, 2013, 10:47:29 pm »

vote: jotheonah
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: April 10, 2013, 10:48:50 pm »

I'm with you ash, we lynch joth, so his bomb cannot do anything, we have the monster hunters nk spiritbears. if the monster hunters don't nk a CT, then we lynch them all immediatly.

vote: jtotheonah when we are down to just claimed ww's and monster hunters we lynch one of the monsterhunters and have them nk one of razz/arch/eevee. Depending on flips we go from there.
I'm fine with that plan...up until the part where the Monster Hunters NK one of us. But I guess I'll have to convince you guys further that we really aren't a Cult.

I'll vote for any of the CTs, but I guess jotheonah is the one we lynch, even though I don't believe his Bomb claim.

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #705 on: April 10, 2013, 10:55:16 pm »

I'm fine with that plan...up until the part where the Monster Hunters NK one of us. But I guess I'll have to convince you guys further that we really aren't a Cult.

I'll vote for any of the CTs, but I guess jotheonah is the one we lynch, even though I don't believe his Bomb claim.

exactly, if you are ww at that stage one hit isn't going to be a bad thing.
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: April 10, 2013, 10:56:06 pm »

I also don't believe his bomb claim and would be okay with lynching spiritbears, but bomb could be covering up for a stronger power to not get nk'd

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: April 10, 2013, 11:14:44 pm »

That might make sense if you believe him to be ww....but if not, and if you believe Raz' nonsense, taking out 2 potential allies  of your "monster hunter gang" in a town full of "monsters" in one night, could spell the end of the game for your gang....letting the monsters run the asylum doesn't sound like a very good strategy to me.....just sayin.  I don't get where you're coming from.  Are you suffering from delusions perhaps?  Is there something in the water?  Airborne pathogen?  Or blood born....

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: April 10, 2013, 11:19:46 pm »

That might make sense if you believe him to be ww....but if not, and if you believe Raz' nonsense, taking out 2 potential allies  of your "monster hunter gang" in a town full of "monsters" in one night, could spell the end of the game for your gang....letting the monsters run the asylum doesn't sound like a very good strategy to me.....just sayin.  I don't get where you're coming from.  Are you suffering from delusions perhaps?  Is there something in the water?  Airborne pathogen?  Or blood born....
Razz's story is making spence. Other people (that arent CTs) are the only ones disagreeing with her (aka you). Since Galzs talk about Jorbles, I think that the werewolves aren't the monsters. In the OP of my QT, it says that not all monsters are monsters (literal).
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: April 10, 2013, 11:28:13 pm »

My PM shows red WW Alarmist Doctor, however it also says that despite being a WW I'm actually a pretty nice guy just looking for done piece and quiet. It specifically says that most people are probably trustworthy, but that I should never trust a Zombie. Interestingly, my PM also mentions how annoying it is that so many of my neighbors are crazy Conspiracy Theorists (uncolored text) - but then goes on to say that maybe they aren't all really crazy.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: April 10, 2013, 11:28:56 pm »

And again, done = some.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: April 11, 2013, 12:47:22 am »

Razz's story is making spence. Other people (that arent CTs) are the only ones disagreeing with her (aka you). Since Galzs talk about Jorbles, I think that the werewolves aren't the monsters. In the OP of my QT, it says that not all monsters are monsters (literal).
let's suppose  Raz has gone "wrong in the head" or "is under the influence of someone/thing powerful" or is just otherwise delusional, or what if you knew she had secretly tried to get everyone to claim ww as cover for a much darker plan.....would you still be willing to risk following her?
You do realize if I'm right and you are backing a wolf in sheep's clothing, it could spell a very untimely loss for the town....
Instead of looking at colors---let's just pretend there are 3 or four factions in this town....fairly evenly split.  Instead of carefully trying to IDENTIFY which factions are naturally (or artificially) aligned you just eliminate one faction all together....in the case of CT, a faction with no night kill (I'm not aware of any allegation to the contrary)....which will make you quick work for the SK and vamps or zombies.

I don't think I'm the only one questioning this delusional tale that seems to change whenever the wind shifts.  But there just aren't that many people on here today to voice an opinion.

Here's the thing:  I think I might be naturally aligned with the monster hunting gang.  But I don't know for sure.  I don't think you do either.  I dont think Jto has been around enough to get a good sense of where he lies.  If he is a bomb (I don't know what that really means).  That's an awe fully big risk.   And it would be an even bigger mistake to throw the game on he word of a delusional person.

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: April 11, 2013, 12:55:29 am »

Razzishi is telling the truth SB, and you're seeming scum ise and scummier for disagreeing with them.

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: April 11, 2013, 01:01:02 am »

Cease. Halt. Desist.

Let me read the thread. I will have many words soon.
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: April 11, 2013, 01:07:24 am »

Cease. Halt. Desist.

Let me read the thread. I will have many words soon.

You need to check the Lingo thread.  It's S.H.D.
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: April 11, 2013, 01:12:12 am »

Ok, I'm not really a bomb. I'm a Conspiracy Theorist-aligned Conspiracy Theorist., along with the people Razz mentioned and Morgrim, on whom we used our 1-shot revive and recruit after he died.

Razz has been telling half-truths. We have been keeping quiet because we couldn't make a plan in our damned compromised QT and no one wanted to ruin it for the rest of the team.

So true things: We are all CTs and have daychat together.

False things Razz said:
- We have a nightkill. WE DO NOT HAVE AN NK OF ANY KIND.
- We are a weird third color. WE ARE GREEN. (and as far as we have been able to work out, town-aligned)
- We have a scum win con. WE WIN WHEN ALL THREATS TO CTs ARE ELIMINATED.

That's the only win con that makes any sense for us, because we don't have a nightkill.

"That's all very well and good Joth, but how can you prove it?"

Well, you could kill one of us and our flip might prove some of those things. You could kill all of us and the lack of a decline in nightkills could prove some things. If there are cops, they could investigate us and prove things. But we are literally harmless at this point. We're masons, I guess. We have no nightkill and we already used our revive and recruit.

Exactly how out to get us Razz is, though, suggests that the WWs, or at least some of them, have a more malicious win con than they have let on.

So I'm happy to Vote: Razzishi
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: April 11, 2013, 01:13:36 am »

Why did I lie? I got scared and panicked. I thought "shit, what if we really are scum?" And then I thought bomb would discourage lynching, but I forgot it's only a NK discouraging thing.

He/him

Morgrim7

• Torturer
  • Torturer chains? How primitive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: April 11, 2013, 01:18:06 am »

I came back from the dead on my own accord. Nobody helped me. Ehal told me that I could get back only if I hammered while dead. Very specific.
"Oh sweet merciful heavens.

I sit here, lost amongst the cloud, that which is the brain of the Morgrim Mod. Perhaps I will learn the inner workings of that storied mind. Perhaps I will simply go mad.

Mad, I tell you.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaad." -Voltgloss
Dominion Notation: http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7265.msg206246#msg206246

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: April 11, 2013, 01:20:04 am »

…or you want Razz lynched to regain control of your QT. Lynch me instead of him if you're worried about our group being evil or something.

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: April 11, 2013, 01:34:44 am »

Unfortunately. [I say unfortunately because I really really hate being forced to full claim like this], what Jto says is all true.  Raz statements about us contain a mixture of truth, half-truths and out and outright lies.  In the Qt he claimed he was doing this so he could "win all on his own." (Beware arch and Eevee, she is still trying to play both sides!).
 I remain extremely dubious of her ww claim precisely because I'm the one that planted the idea of her being a ww spy.  Minutes later she claimed precisely that...but not after trying to convince us all to pretend to be ww's too.  I think she is under some kind of affliction.   But I don't know what.  I know Arch is attacking me for exposing this about Raz, but I expected as much.

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #720 on: April 11, 2013, 01:39:21 am »

I came back from the dead on my own accord. Nobody helped me. Ehal told me that I could get back only if I hammered while dead. Very specific.
Morg, you know what you know and we know what we know.  I know you are a special kind of creature for sure and until we get more info from eHal, there's no way to know exactly why it went down that way. 

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: April 11, 2013, 02:59:41 am »

Vote: joth

Razzishi's setup theories make the most sense to me.

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: April 11, 2013, 09:02:54 am »

I guess I don't mind dying, since I've hardly had time for this game anyway, and maybe my flip will prove that the CTs are not the bad guys. But do reconsider following Razz come tomorrow.

He/him

Axxle

• Torturer
  • Most Valuable Serial Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: April 11, 2013, 09:56:43 am »

I guess I don't mind dying, since I've hardly had time for this game anyway, and maybe my flip will prove that the CTs are not the bad guys. But do reconsider following Razz come tomorrow.
Axxle2, a CT, was nightkilled.  We didn't do that, we're town.
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: April 11, 2013, 09:58:45 am »

Axxle2, a CT, was nightkilled.  We didn't do that, we're town.

This is an excellent point.

Re: Morgrim. Maybe his own power overrided our revive and recruit? I know we used it, and we've been led to believe he has access to our QT, though he hasn't posted in it.

He/him
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 56  All

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 21 queries.