Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 56  All

Author Topic: BMIX: Conspiracy Theories, London Edition (Game Over, Conspiracy Theorists Win?)  (Read 116470 times)

Morgrim7

• Torturer
  • Torturer chains? How primitive.
    • View Profile
Re: BMIX: Conspiracy Theories, London Edition (Day 3)
« Reply #725 on: April 11, 2013, 10:04:30 am »

I do not have access to your QT.
"Oh sweet merciful heavens.

I sit here, lost amongst the cloud, that which is the brain of the Morgrim Mod. Perhaps I will learn the inner workings of that storied mind. Perhaps I will simply go mad.

Mad, I tell you.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaad." -Voltgloss
Dominion Notation: http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7265.msg206246#msg206246

Axxle

• Torturer
  • Most Valuable Serial Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: April 11, 2013, 10:36:40 am »

I know how to test! One sec.
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

Axxle

• Torturer
  • Most Valuable Serial Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: April 11, 2013, 11:39:43 am »

Did you check our QT Morg?
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: April 11, 2013, 12:25:26 pm »

I guess I don't mind dying, since I've hardly had time for this game anyway, and maybe my flip will prove that the CTs are not the bad guys. But do reconsider following Razz come tomorrow.
Razzish told us your flips would be "whatever the mod feels like though". A CT dying last night and none admitting doing it is a good point though!

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: April 11, 2013, 01:24:40 pm »

I guess I don't mind dying, since I've hardly had time for this game anyway, and maybe my flip will prove that the CTs are not the bad guys. But do reconsider following Razz come tomorrow.
Razzish told us your flips would be "whatever the mod feels like though". A CT dying last night and none admitting doing it is a good point though!
What an incredibly conveniently unprovable claim from Razz. Whodda thunk it?
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: April 11, 2013, 01:33:32 pm »

What an incredibly conveniently unprovable claim from Razz. Whodda thunk it?
What are you saying? If he is lying to me, then that means he is still with you guys.. why would he make that lie in that case? I don't follow.

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: April 11, 2013, 03:47:31 pm »

Razz is clearly telling half truths. He's (wait - she?) clearly not with us anymore, but I rather suspect they're not with anyone. Razz has some wincon that involves convincing the town to lynch her former allies. Is what I'm saying. And Razz will say anything to get you to do that. Which is exactly why you shouldn't.
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: April 11, 2013, 03:55:44 pm »

Razz is clearly telling half truths. He's (wait - she?) clearly not with us anymore, but I rather suspect they're not with anyone. Razz has some wincon that involves convincing the town to lynch her former allies. Is what I'm saying. And Razz will say anything to get you to do that. Which is exactly why you shouldn't.
We were told we can recruit someone to be a part of our team. We recruitted Razzishi. How could he (I'm actually not sure either! I should know this, been trying to avoid the subject to see if someone else uses one or another confidently) have some wincon that's different from ours/yours? What could have happened? Seems pretty clear he is with us, as he got turned into a werewolf. He could still be playing to your wincon if he particularly likes you lot, but I dont think thats very likely at all. I'm pretty confident Razzishi is just as commited to our team than me and Archetype.

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
    • Spirit Bears on Bandcamp
« Reply #733 on: April 11, 2013, 04:23:18 pm »

Raz is playing you just like s/he played us.  Why try to convince us all to claim ww?  That doesn't help you if you're real ww's. 
Postpunk Noisegazr Shoegazing Punks [whathe]Spirit Bears on Faith Cannon Records.  confusing and confounding since 05

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: April 11, 2013, 04:25:28 pm »

Raz is playing you just like s/he played us.  Why try to convince us all to claim ww?  That doesn't help you if you're real ww's.
Again, explain to me how it's possible Razzishi is something I'm not? HE CANT AT THE SAME TIME PLAY AGAINST OUR TEAM AND JOTH'S TEAM, ITS EITHER OR.

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #735 on: April 11, 2013, 04:47:43 pm »

Again, explain to me how it's possible Razzishi is something I'm not? HE CANT AT THE SAME TIME PLAY AGAINST OUR TEAM AND JOTH'S TEAM, ITS EITHER OR.
It's perfectly possible.  And as he explained to us when she decided to play traitor:  s/he is in it to win all by him/herself.  Raz thinks s/he can play us off against you, we both wipe each other out and he wins on some other win/con.  That's how I know Raz is true scum.  Trying to sell us out to you while trying to sell you out to us.    Either that or s/he is just not right in the head or under the influence of someone/thing. 
Postpunk Noisegazr Shoegazing Punks [whathe]Spirit Bears on Faith Cannon Records.  confusing and confounding since 05

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: April 11, 2013, 04:57:09 pm »

Vote: spiritbears Got to have an ulterior motive, that just makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. I really don't understand where this suspicion towards Razz stems from!

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: April 11, 2013, 05:04:21 pm »

Well...maybe we have just discovered who is controlling Raz....

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: April 11, 2013, 05:06:48 pm »

Vote: spiritbears Got to have an ulterior motive, that just makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. I really don't understand where this suspicion towards Razz stems from!
Other ct will back me on this...
Raz has been working against both sides in our qt-- first us and now the ww's.  I've been trying to tell you that all along. But you just refuse to listen. 

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: April 11, 2013, 05:16:24 pm »

Raz has been working against both sides in our qt-- first us and now the ww's.  I've been trying to tell you that all along. But you just refuse to listen.
Raz can't fulfill your win condition without dying. Doesnt have a similar problem with our win condition. To me it seems like Razz was happy to be recruited and is fully behind our cause. That's what I'm going with!

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: April 11, 2013, 05:25:51 pm »

Raz can't fulfill your win condition without dying. Doesnt have a similar problem with our win condition. To me it seems like Razz was happy to be recruited and is fully behind our cause. That's what I'm going with!
Are you saying ww's are a threat to ct?  If he's so happy with you why then undermine your efforts?

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: April 11, 2013, 05:29:53 pm »

Are you saying ww's are a threat to ct?  If he's so happy with you why then undermine your efforts?
I think you are a threat to us, yes. I think you are scum!

We thought we were scum, so obviously had some incentive to lie.

Razzishi

• Conspirator
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eye Urn
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: April 11, 2013, 06:55:53 pm »

I am male.  I think the OP of every mafia game from this point forward needs to have everyone's preferred pronoun gender.  I've been very cautious and used too many "they"s this game for my taste.

Not much to say over here other than I have been 100% honest this Day, if not the entire game (I'm not going to go back and make sure I didn't say something that was to my knowledge factually incorrect, but I don't remember intentionally lying).  I'm very leery of getting rid of CTs before Town though, just in case Town decides to hunt us down afterward, mainly because I don't trust several of the WW claims.  Now, Town does have a lot of power and seems to be styled like scum, so I guess it's possible there's no one else on their side, but many of the WW claims look like the CTs' WW claims to me.  The only ones I really know are Arch and eevee, and I'm nearly 100% on mcmc, but everyone else I'm somewhat suspecting of.  In addition, there's still an unclaimed kill on Axxle2 and a known WW lover pair, making it possible that even if the majority is currently WW that it might not stay that way for long.  Smooth acquiescence from the Town side of everything going on (unlike the CTs heavily resisting) makes me think they have something extra up their sleeves.  Of course, maybe it is because they were told that "not all monsters are monsters", but I feel that's a bit too convenient to add in this late.

I will be glad to vote for a CT once Town agrees to NK another CT.  For now my vote stays on mail-mi.
Stop reading my signature.

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: April 11, 2013, 08:16:23 pm »

My apologies on the gender confusion Raz.  I got confused when I saw you being referred to as she, and then wasn't sure.

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: April 11, 2013, 08:28:35 pm »

So anyway. Can I suggest that lynching Razz would eliminate a lot of uncertainty and leave us with nice clear battle lines tomorrow?

He/him

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
  • Shuffle iT Username: mcmcsalot
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: April 11, 2013, 09:23:37 pm »

So anyway. Can I suggest that lynching Razz would eliminate a lot of uncertainty and leave us with nice clear battle lines tomorrow?

He could flip ct and give us no information, he could flip ww and give us a decent amount of information, but the same as lynching arch or eevee which would give better information. There is no reason to doubt he is CT or same alignment as arch/eevee. So finding out arch/eevee alignment is better and personally I think finding out mail-mi/liopoil/robz alignment is also informative. So really I would lynch/have an nk directed at one of arch/eevee, joth/SB/axxle/dsell, mail-mi/liopoil/robz.
Wins: M19, M21, M23, M24, M26, M39, M91, M94, M102, M104, M107, M114, M115
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113
Winrate: 38.2%(13/34) 29.6%(8/27), 71.4%(5/7)

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: April 11, 2013, 09:24:53 pm »

I too would rather lynch myself or Eevee over razishi. Lynching razzishi helps the CTs too much.

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
  • Shuffle iT Username: mcmcsalot
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: April 11, 2013, 09:28:27 pm »

had to go back and check currently on a CT and believe a nk at either eevee/arch is good to confirm there alignment. Then we clear out the CT's or eevee/arch/razz depending on flips. Who supports this? If you are against it suggest a different plan.

I too would rather lynch myself or Eevee over razishi. Lynching razzishi helps the CTs too much.

I agree, sorry I do think your a fun player and being helpful but you're the one who recruited razz, if you guys are a dangerous cult, you're the one we need to take out and the person I suggest gets nightkilled.
Wins: M19, M21, M23, M24, M26, M39, M91, M94, M102, M104, M107, M114, M115
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113
Winrate: 38.2%(13/34) 29.6%(8/27), 71.4%(5/7)

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: April 11, 2013, 09:35:00 pm »

Galzria worries me.
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: April 11, 2013, 09:46:52 pm »

had to go back and check currently on a CT and believe a nk at either eevee/arch is good to confirm there alignment. Then we clear out the CT's or eevee/arch/razz depending on flips. Who supports this? If you are against it suggest a different plan.

I agree, sorry I do think your a fun player and being helpful but you're the one who recruited razz, if you guys are a dangerous cult, you're the one we need to take out and the person I suggest gets nightkilled.
How does a nightkill give any of us any info(except the SK/vamps/zombies that did the kill)?  Only helps the faction doin the nightkills. (Which is undeniably not CT since we were targeted). Arch keeps begging to be lynched, so I bet he has some power that will be activated.  I can't for the life of me see how lynching raz helps ct...it helps town in that eliminates a threat.  But like I said he's playing both sides trying to get some wincon on his own. But that group (I think it's pretty well established) targeted and turned Raz.  That makes them a threat to not only ct, but town/MH as well.  I agree we get the most info by lunching one of them.  I'd prefer it to be Raz, but will go along with an Eevee lynch if there's consensus.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 56  All

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 20 queries.