Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 54  All

Author Topic: RMM7: Lord of the Rings (Dragons Win!)  (Read 121593 times)

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
Re: RMM7: Lord of the Rings (Day 6 has begun! PM for Speccy)
« Reply #1200 on: March 29, 2013, 11:54:13 pm »

Well I can't do that. I'm gonna be in Moab from Sunday afternoon to Wednesday. Good time for a vacation, right?
Well, it's not that bad. Literally our only hurries are forgetting our reads (and that's what rereads are for!) and the curiosity problems of the good folk in the spectator thread.
Let's make em wait longer! jk I'll get on when i can.,
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: March 30, 2013, 08:07:09 am »

B/c you are getting townier as he gets scummier.
It's SO weird. How can Jimmmm feel SO scummy despite being an excellent scum player AND getting cleared by the dragon cop!? If he was scum, he should be able to mask it better given the circumstances (he likely could have baited one of us to vote for each other by now!). Idk, maybe it's just him being busy. I really need to finish that reread, but no way that can happen before sunday. I know dead people in the speccy, you must hate me. Soft deadline on next tuesday? Nothing binding, just a reminder for us to get to this game and just stick our necks out with a decision. Postponing it doesnt make getting it right any more likely.

How have I felt scummy? At this stage of the game you need to give me more than that. If you really are the other Townie then it's both of our jobs to convince the other of that, but I have no way of doing that if you just say that it's a feeling. Is it because I've been less active? You know this isn't the only place I have been. I have a bit of time now; I'll get started on a re-read.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: March 30, 2013, 08:13:10 am »

Also, it baffles me that you're both still considering the SK option. There are so many things pointing against that. sudgy didn't flip SK. All kill flavours, including the guaranteed non-Orc one, have been the same, and there has been only one each night since the last Orc kill. And if sudgy was a SK, that leaves us with the following 2 possibilities:

Hammerer/JoAT/X/Traitor vs Hammerer. That seems ridiculous and the "SK" is hideously underpowered.

Hammerer/JoAT/X vs Hammerer/Traitor. That seems really awkward. The second team is some weird mix that is trying to be a SK and a team and the same time, and ends up still being stupidly underpowered compared to the other team.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
Re: RMM7: Lord of the Rings (Day 2 has begun! PM for Speccy)
« Reply #1203 on: March 30, 2013, 10:08:15 am »

Okay, I'm starting off with Eevee. Man, this is a big undertaking. Here's what jumped out at me from Day 1.

I'm here, just not a terribly lot to say. As someone noted, I tend to be a slow starter.

As I pointed out, I had a look at some previous games and found this to be not really the case. Based on that, this seems to be simply trying to excuse his lurking. And then he tells Robz off for doing the same thing that he just admitted to doing, but at the same time twists it around to make it seem like something Town is likely to do:

Robz likes to lurk early on in the RMM games (which means he'll never live late in them). I disagree with him a lot on the issue, not playing is a terrible way to play. Still, it's a null tell in his case, really. So while I'd love to punish him with a vote, I actually think him being town is a little more likely just because so many people were willing to pile on him so quickly.

Then we have these two:

I really like how winterspartan is playing.

wow well played ws, impressive  :) :) :)

I mean, Eevee has since said that he did this in response to WS's puns. But I don't know, I still can't help but read it like the second one is an over-the-top response to people saying that buddying Eevee = Town Eevee.

vote:raerae

i felt like doing that very early when catching up, basically she plays a style i think is hard to replicate as scum (which i just love btw), and has indeed been a bit more on the shadows than usualöy.varchetype is my biggest town read at the moment (i have external reasons to neliveto his claim), so him making the case against raerae felt assuring to me.

This was the beginning of Eevee's suspicions of raerae, in which as far as I've seen so far, he never really gives a good reason of his own. He's just sort of attached himself to Arch and is sheeping him. Great Town points for him if raerae flips scum, but all's well if she doesn't because he was just following a Townie.

I think lynching raerae is a fine way to end this day now. I am relatively confident archetype is town as well, so it's good to know there are two confirmed townies on the wagon. Fwiw, I don't think anyone should waste investigative powers or me or arche.

He's quite ready to lynch raerae here, but he still hasn't given a reason why other than that she's been a bit quiet and he's sheeping Arch. His "relatively confident" doesn't fill me with confidence about his claim, and asking not to be investigated just reeks of not wanting his deception to be discovered. I feel like Town in this situation would rather be cleared, which would also clear Arch.

i think big elaborate cases are not the optimal way of finding mafia day1. mafia knows how to dodge them.

you've been less visible and haven't felt towny to me. archetype, someone who I pretty much know is town, agrees. I think that's enough for day 1.

I disagree. It sounds like he's saying, "We shouldn't try hard on day 1, we should pick a lurker who doesn't feel Towny and just lynch them."

I am relatively confident archetype is town as well
This seems wrong.  You should be 100% that Arch is town if your role is what you say it is.
I was told there is a role like that in the game, maybe some scum was too? I think 100% is too high, more like 90-95%. This is role madness after all.

Again, seems to be hedging a bit about his claim. If I had mod-confirmation that someone was a particular Town role, and someone claimed it, there would be no need to mess around with "I'm relatively sure", or "I'm 90-95% sure". Until someone else claims or flips that role, there is no reason not to assume that that person's telling the truth and move on.

Well that's Eevee from Day 1. I've pulled up the quotes I want to look at from Day 2, but there are heaps of them and it's nearly past 1am and I need some sleep. So it will have to wait.

I'm still not 100% sold on Eevee being scum, but I'm definitely reminded of where my original scumread came from. I'm just really hoping that if he is scum we don't mess this up. It would suck so much to identify scum on Day 1 and then fail to lynch him for the win at lylo.

More to come.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: March 30, 2013, 12:37:55 pm »

Do you want me to respond? I think most of that comes down to me playing town badly or us two disagreeing over whats good town play or just semantics. I really appreciate you taking the time to do this, I think it will help both our townies here in making a decision.

I've explained my "bad feelings" on you already. Posts like this was more like what I'd expect from town Jimmm!

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: March 30, 2013, 11:15:29 pm »

Been rereading. The thing about races-- we haven't had a human or elf fakeclaim yet. That pushes me the tiniest bit toward Eevee.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: March 30, 2013, 11:20:14 pm »

It pushes you towards Eevee being scum or Town?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: March 30, 2013, 11:54:12 pm »

Scum. And after my reread, I'm fairly confident that it is Eevee.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: March 30, 2013, 11:54:25 pm »

Who is scum.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: March 30, 2013, 11:55:35 pm »

Why?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: March 31, 2013, 12:01:14 am »

Almost all of the dead conftowns had a scum read on Eevee. He was one of the only ones pushing against the axxle lynch (who was an orc, but he was scum.) You're confnondragon. I was roleblocked by robz, after which we still had a kill even though there was only one scum left.

And, just by asking why and not just agreeing with me gets you some townpoints.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: March 31, 2013, 12:02:31 am »

I'm a little wary that you seem to be agreeing with whichever one of us is posting more about the other.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: March 31, 2013, 12:13:57 am »

Oh yeah, and a lot of the dead conftowns had s town read on you also.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: March 31, 2013, 12:24:31 am »

Dead townies having a scum read on me (well and the living players do) combined with my very weak role also explains handily why I still live. Then again, if Jimmm is town he is bulletproof so that works too.

I'm honestly leaning towards just voting for mail-mi. Just seems so opportunistic. But there are people with unfinished rereads here, so I won't.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: March 31, 2013, 12:46:25 am »

Dead townies having a scum read on me (well and the living players do) combined with my very weak role also explains handily why I still live. Then again, if Jimmm is town he is bulletproof so that works too.

I'm honestly leaning towards just voting for mail-mi. Just seems so opportunistic. But there are people with unfinished rereads here, so I won't.

I have no problem with the fact that you're still alive. If you're Town then you're a viable mislynch and otherwise you're scum. So I get nothing from that. What's currently leaning you towards voting mail-mi? I obviously don't have a problem with it since all it will do is clear me fully. But I do agree in general that it's still too early to vote.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1215 on: March 31, 2013, 12:49:27 am »

I have no problem with the fact that you're still alive. If you're Town then you're a viable mislynch and otherwise you're scum. So I get nothing from that. What's currently leaning you towards voting mail-mi? I obviously don't have a problem with it since all it will do is clear me fully. But I do agree in general that it's still too early to vote.
My previous bad feeling about you being indifferent / just waiting for one of us to vote for eachother is going away as you put in more effort. I think mail-mi seems like that now, grabbing whatever accusations we make towards eachother and agreeing with them. I just dont like his reasons. His scumhunting doesnt feel real. Seems he just hopes for either of us to make the mistake of voting eachother so he can hammer.

Plus you know, you were cleared of being a dragon. I think in the end I'd need some pretty gigantic reasons to overcome that and vote for you.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: March 31, 2013, 11:27:57 am »

Wait wait wait wait.... Jimmmm is cleared of dragon, right? So it's most likely not Jimmm.

Jimmmmm, here's why it's Eevee: Robz roleblocked me N2 and N3, I think it was. There was still a night kill N3, and in N3 there was only one scum left. I cannot be scum because if I was scum, there would have been no kill N3. Here's Robz's posts saying he roleblocked me (And remember, he's a confirmed roleblocker.)

After N2:
Well anyway, I roleblocked mail-mi. Decided raerae was probably town cuz Axxle wasn't, Eeveen and Archetype sort of checked out, believed the masons, and I don't think Jimm is scum. So I just picked someone who was not from that pool of people, pretty much randomly I couldn't remember anything mail-mi had said, so that's kind of scummy.

And after N3:

I roleblocked mail-mi again, because it seemed to limit the number of night-kills that other night.

But there was a kill anyway, so if we are only looking for one more scum, it's not raerae.

I'm not sure who we should lynch.

I am now unofficiallly voting Eevee.
I bring this back up.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: April 01, 2013, 10:27:52 am »

Okay, Eevee Day 2:

zvote:raerae

if Mail-mi is town, it's really bad dest didnt get to claim (would have cleared him or Mail).

voting raerae because see no reason to deviate from it. Mail-mi's claim looks plausible.

Continues voting for raerae since he has "no reason to deviate from it", but again, he gave very little reason for voting for her in the first place.

Eh. Jorbles, is your theory of there being exactly one ent based on something in your pm? I know this sounds like rolefishing but I have a reason for asking this. Don't answer if it's too bad.

I have a feeling I've asked this before, and I don't remember if I got an answer. Eevee, what was your reason for asking this?

Jorbles, is your "only one ent" thing more than a hunch? I'm a little slow, but I might be starting to get the puzzle.

Same again.

As for the people voting for me, meh. I'm not the most valuable member of the town (although I did probably prevent Arche's death last night), but I am town. I was told there is an elven beloved princess, and also explicitly that she probably doesnt even know that I exist, so I'm not surprised Archetype didnt hear of me. Realizing I was probably the reason for no mafia kill is why I flip-flopped so much about mail-mi. But meh, I was probably the one who stopped the mafia kill, that doesn't mean he couldnt be what he claimed, I think our best option is going after someone who hasnt claimed yet.

Seems to want to appear like he doesn't care if he gets lynched. Repeats that he was "probably" the reason for no Mafia kill.

I'm a guard for Archetype, meaning I get to name one person, if that person is the elven beloved princess, that person is safe from all night kills. Obviously I named Archetype last night, I think it's probable that's the reason there was no mafia kill.

Again repeats the no-kill thing. He really wants us to get the point that he saved someone.

.. oh and just a heads up, if you are foolish enough to decide on lynching one of us (=me) to verify our claims, I will fight you tooth and nail. It would not be a good lynch.

I've said this before, but this seems to contradict his previous "meh" attitude towards him possibly being lynched.

I supported a vote on you for the same reasons I did yesterday, nothing really changed inbetween.

Again, the same nothingness about his vote on raerae.

It's awfully convenient, in that lynching cops is baad. Really interested in her explanation for inestigating Jorbles.

I think I don't believe her, but lynching a cop would be terrible.

Not sure what to make of this. Despite having had his vote on raerae since the previous day, he seems entirely unclear on whether he thinks raerae should be lynched. The "lynching a cop would be terrible" sounds like it could be one of those things that scum say to make them sound Townier, and at the same time he's doing nothing to dissuade people from lynching a claimed Cop.

A little but out of chronological order now, since the next three posts are related (the first is pretty much just for context).

It's possibly just my biases, but I believe raerae and not Eevee.
What bias would that be?

Why do you not believe me?

Becuause you are such a sneaky good player!

I don't know guys. It's just a feeing.
I really don't think the evidence supports your opinion.

Nothing wrong with this, but a couple of posts later:

As I said, I investigated jorbles as he's been a bit of a leader. I wanted to hold off claiming so I didn't investigate some of the scummier people because it's easier to make cases on scum than on null and I think null is scarier than scum.

Sudgy, actually say why you don't believe me. Actually make a case on me. Actually do anything other than just state your feelings. This isn't therapy, put some weight behind your words.
I think playing by feel and making gut reads is a fine way of playing this game.

And I don't understand, a cop should try to catch scum, period. If you have to claim early because you found scum, it's just freaking amazing. Jorbles wasnt that much of a leader.

So one minute Eevee's telling Robz to look at the evidence and not his feelings, and less than 45 minutes later he thinks that "playing by feel and making gut reads is a fine way of playing this game". Also note that he said this to defend sudgy's opinion on raerae. It seems like Eevee's opinion on how the game should be played depends on what's convenient for him at the time.

I have reason to disbelieve raerae, is that enough or should I go into detail?

Vote: raerae
it's enough for me.

And no, kooshie, my claim was not convenient. I started breadcrumbing it the minute archetype claimed, I never said I'm particularly useful / vital. Also a missing night kill supports my claim, it makes sense that scum would have targeted archetype.

He's ready to lynch based on one line from someone we had no reason to trust. Great way of adding to the people to blame if the raerae lynch hits Town. Also, again reminding everyone that he might have stopped a kill.

So what happens when I flip exactly what I claimed?  What do you people do then?
suspect axxle more, I guess. mmh.

Lining up another non-teammate as someone to blame for tomorrow's lynch.

I dont see the point in everyone claiming.
well, to me the point would be to find a lynch target. the downside is considerably lessened with this many claims already.

Find a lynch target?  I thought you had decided, sir?
Oh absolutely not. I doubt your claim the most of the claimants, but having a cop die would be very bad. I'm very much a moving voter still.

Claims to be a moving voter. Seems a great way of distancing himself from the raerae lynch.

do you think scumJimm would be that brash though? His opinions are kind of controversial, and he isn't afraid of continuing to push the point even though he isn't getting much support.

Do you disagree that it's unlikely that we have two Orc-Cops?

Also, Arch's lie was weird. You can't argue with that. Obviously the two of you have to defend him since if either of you are Town you know that Arch is Town. And yeah, the fact that if Arch is scum then all three of you have to be scum makes it less likely. But it was weird.
I do think it's weird, although Axxle is/would be "just" a one-shot. I think one of them is likely to be scum, but do we have to decide today? If we do it tomorrow, we'll have more information we know to come from town (whether we lynch the right person or not).

I think one of them is scum, but let's keep them both alive for now. That's not an argument I've heard from a Townie before, Townies want to lynch scum as soon as possible.

I'm not really concerned how I look to others at this point, really. Too excited trying to figure out who is lying and who is not!

We clearly don't see eye to eye though, as you are inclined to vote for Axxle. I don't want Axxle lynched today.

The "I'm not really concerned how I look to others at this point, really" seems ingenuine to me. If you look at the context, the only thing I can find said against Eevee was Robz saying "So stop pushing me, you just make me think you two are scum and you're jumpy" and "Now that I've said it, it's harder to shake. Eevee and Archetype for scum?". It sounds like Eevee has seen a little suspicion on him and overreacted by using the well-known fact that scum cares more what people think about them than Town do. It kind of seems like it came out too easily, like it was a pre-prepared response.

I don't agree really, but I do think it's a good possibility Axxle is scum. It's just, if he is town, he probably has pretty good powers. If we decide between raerae and Axxle later (say tomorrow) ((is it ok to assume one of them likely is scum?)), we get TWO sets of night action results from confirmed townies after the lynch. Town is in pretty great shape at this point, as we've lost one player from both factions (and the sk is still out there, ofc).

Oh right, just in case people are forgetting. What explains last night's missing mafia kill better than me protecting Archetype? Robz, if you seriously think us both being scum is the most likely explanation for this (with Axxle too?), wow.. :)

Again arguing that one of Axxle and raerae is scum but we should put off lynching either, and again reminding everyone that he thinks he saved Arch.

Vote: Axxle

Eevee, that was paraphrased, right?  :o
Yyeah (if I know what that word means). I don't know if flavor could come into play in this game (say someone else was present when I creeped you from the shadows too!), so I thought I'd tell some of the stuff I was told about you. Maybe I should have checked from the mods first, really sorry if that was too much.

His apology here doesn't really seem genuine. He's played enough of this game to know what's acceptable and what's not. It looks like he's trying to play the innocent.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
Re: RMM7: Lord of the Rings (Day 3 has begun! PM for Speccy)
« Reply #1218 on: April 01, 2013, 10:56:56 am »

Eevee, Day 3:

That flavour looks like Jorbles got devoured by the sk, so maybe mafia tried to kill arche again? Definitely a good night for us, kooshie is confirmed now and raerae should have results for us.

Again reminding everyone how he saves Arch.

That flavour looks like Jorbles got devoured by the sk, so maybe mafia tried to kill arche again? Definitely a good night for us, kooshie is confirmed now and raerae should have results for us.

It doesn't say anything about devouring.  Looks more like decapitation and mauling, sounds like there's still some body to be grossed out by.  Why are you pushing this SK idea?
There is a kill missing, and to me that didnt look like a mafia kill.. but probably didnt, I didnt realize we hadnt see what orc-kill flavour would look like.

raerae calls Eevee out on pushing the SK idea, which is something I can see scum who knows there isn't a SK doing.

Did you realise you were blocking a claimed Half-Doc?

Oh yeah. Uh no, I forgot about that.

Well, it wasn't his half-doc power that prevented the kill, I can attest to that...
Oh wow. Well, whats done is done but how do you miss something like that?

I'm not sure what to make of this. Eevee seems to take it as very surprising but not scummy. Maybe he's just pleased that his claim seems more believable now. Nothing more came of this as it was overshadowed by WS's scum-result on sudgy.

I think we have a good shot at poe'ing ourselves into finding scum. WS
for example is looking worse and worse.

Sorry; you posted this while I was writing my post. What am I doing that is scummy? If it's lurking, I apologize for that; but as I said I can no longer get on at work, and the other night during the Axxle lynch I was completely absent because I was playing board games with friends (Lords of Waterdeep is a good game. Worker placement, but with a better theme than subsistence farming...)
I don't think you are doing anything scummy at all! Well, and I hadnt seen your claim.

Just that kooshie is town, arche is town, Robz and raerae are very close to conftown, I know I'm town. Slim pickings for scum, process of elimination. Sudgy for sk, jimm or mail-mi or mayyybe ws for mafia? (couldnt sk cop be a mafia role?)

Eevee, what changed your mind about raerae?

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: April 01, 2013, 10:58:23 am »

Okay, that's enough for tonight. Still need to do Eevee Day 4 and 6, and mail-mi Day 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6.  I'll get as much of that as I can done tomorrow.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: April 01, 2013, 05:25:20 pm »

I wont respond quote by quote, because I would mess up a tag somewhere and it would be unreadable.

My off feeling about you, I think I can explain it to you. It feels like you are trying to paint everything I do in bad light, as if to get mail-mi to vote for me (which is weird, because if you were scum I think you would have just one this already). Reading your reread of me felt like you making a case against me, not like you trying to make up your mind about me.

I suspected raerae, yet. I continued voting for her, because I wanted other people remember I suspected her. Not like I immediately pushed her into a lynch territory or anything like that.

I mentioned I might have been a reason for the missing kills, yes. For two reasons, one was that I was actually only 2shot (well, a third but I would have died instead of Archetype on the third night), so I wanted to discourage scum away from shooting Archetype. The second reason was that it was important information for making sense of the night actions.

The thing about Robz and feelings versus concrete evidence is a perfect example of you trying to paint me in a scummy light. Going by your gut cant be prohibited, it's well within the rules of the game. However, when Robz says he has a bad feeling about me, while I don't mind him voting just based on that, obviously I think it's important for me to point out the actual facts. Had he been town, they could have swayed him away from me. I believe in "feelings" and stuff you cant explain, but concrete evidence is concrete evidence. Combining the town gives the best result, I think.

I was inclined to trust Axxle when he said he knows raerae is scum because 1-1 trades are generally very good for town. I didnt think Axxle would do that as scum, as he must have known he was going to be next after raerae flipped town. Well, color me surprised. Basically, we are either lynching raerae or Axxle after that as one of them has to be scum, and letting Axxle keep his secret if he is town could be valuable and I didnt think Axxle would suicide like that. Especially surprised given he was the last member of his team apparently. Weird stuff.

I WAS a moving voter. Distancing myself from the raerae lynch or a townie genuinely confused and trying to make up his mind? It's pretty frustrating that I think you are just a townie in the wrong and I cant convince you and we'll lose.

Why does contemplating keeping both raerae and axxle alive make no sense to you? Before Robz swooped in with his JK results, the situation was basically that most likely one of them was a lying scum and another was the cop. Okay, maybe cop isnt a strong enough role to find out about the scum immediately, but hey, say there was a role in the game that said "day 2, if I'm still alive, I can name 10 players and the mod picks on mafia in the group and dayvigs him". Two players claimed that role (and we had a doctor and a jailkeeper to make sure neither of them died or whatever). You sure as hell wouldnt risk killing the power role as just waiting for tomorrow would give you significant benefits. This was the same, to a lesser extent. One more night for investigation results.

I changed my mind about raerae because Axxle was scum. Seemed clear that one was a real power role and another scum.

Idk. I dont think talking has any point anymore. I dont think I'll be able to convince whoever of you the townie is (probably Jimmm), so town is just doomed to lose here. Sorry I let you guys down, getting lynched in lylo is not a strong performance but I'm out of ideas. Jimmm seems to already be in the point where he sees everything I say or do as a scum ploy.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
Re: RMM7: Lord of the Rings (Night 5 has begun! PM for Speccy)
« Reply #1221 on: April 01, 2013, 05:52:09 pm »

Vote Count 6.6:

Not Voting (3): Eevee, mail-mi, Jimmmmm

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.

The day will end on April 8, 2013, at 9:00 p.m. forum time.

Your five free days have passed, and you have used 2 of your 16 banked days.
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: April 01, 2013, 06:06:49 pm »

I feel like giving up, voting for mail-mi and seeing him vote for me and then having Jimmm lead the rest of the day as he pleases if he isnt scum.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: April 01, 2013, 08:14:33 pm »

Really, I find both of u townie. Really. You two have been the only two I've tried to protect. You being townie is probably why ur here. I'm just here by chance. But I have to choose one of you, and I think it's Eevee. Jimmmm has been proven as a non dragon. Robz roleblocked me and there was still a kill with one scum left.

But I'm not voting yet.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: April 01, 2013, 09:05:07 pm »

Reading your reread of me felt like you making a case against me, not like you trying to make up your mind about me.

I guess to some extent I'm started to convince myself that you are the scum, so I understand what you mean. But I think also it's mostly just wording. I mean, I said, "Lining up another non-teammate as someone to blame for tomorrow's lynch", when I equally could have said, "This looks like he might be lining up another non-teammate as someone to blame for tomorrow's lynch." Sometime I just want to omit the "this looks like it could be" in favour of typing less words.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 54  All

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 19 queries.