Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 27  All

Author Topic: ZM12: Loco!...Like the Motive That Betrayed Me - Witches Win!  (Read 60829 times)

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
Re: ZM12: Loco!...Like the Motive That Betrayed Me - Day 3 Start
« Reply #500 on: April 25, 2013, 02:02:29 pm »

I think if Robz and spirit had set up the hammer, spirit would have been townier and more deliberate and obvious about it, responsibly announcing intent, asking for last words, etc.  Derphammering defeats the towncred goal. 

BUT he seems very attentive to people wanting to get on and off the wagon, and may have jumped on in fear of being left off it and got FOS for that.

I think you may be right that spirit might have been more obvious about the hammer, if he were scum.

Spirit's emotional reaction also seems scummy.  We know he speaks his mind in general, so it's not damning, but definitely something I'm noticing.
I played with spiritbears in his first game, in which spiritbears and yuma get into serious town/town arguments and spiritbears frequently gave very strong emotional reactions.  My opinion is that that is just how spiritbears plays.  It can be difficult to separate in one's mind the difference between a thin case that a town-player is earnestly hoping is true, or a thin case that a mafia-player is cleverly constructing; and I think spiritbears sometimes has a hard time not reacting to the two things similarly.

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: April 25, 2013, 02:04:15 pm »

I think spiritbears is town.  please don't self-hammer spiritbears.  I vow to find the right lynch today.

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
Re: ZM12: Loco!...Like the Motive That Betrayed Me - Day 1 Start
« Reply #502 on: April 25, 2013, 02:05:26 pm »

THREAD LOCKED

We get to talk all day tomorow about who I shoot right now we need to keep me alive so i can do it
I already kept you alive wen I unvoted

Does it bother anyone else that Spiritbears posted after the thread was locked?
no

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: April 25, 2013, 02:06:31 pm »

I am very confident that the final scum is either Jimmmm or EFHW.  Don't do anything brash and end this day too soon please.  I need time to sort out where those two stand in my eyes.

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: April 25, 2013, 02:11:58 pm »

I think spiritbears is town.  please don't self-hammer spiritbears.  I vow to find the right lynch today.

What changed your mind?  I hope it's not because you think I'm scummy.

I'll Unvote to take off the pressure, and would love to hear more arguments about either Jimmmmm or Spirit. 

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
    • Spirit Bears on Bandcamp
« Reply #505 on: April 25, 2013, 02:47:56 pm »

I did not mean to post after the lock. I checked, got red warning and posted.  I don't know why mine came out just after the thread lock. I immediately appologized to insom via pm and let him know what happened. Check the time stamps. I believe they are almost simultaneous. 

And ok shy. I won't self hammer.  But if it helps town I will sacrifice myslef if need be.
Postpunk Noisegazr Shoegazing Punks [whathe]Spirit Bears on Faith Cannon Records.  confusing and confounding since 05

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: April 25, 2013, 02:49:48 pm »

I did not mean to post after the lock. I checked, got red warning and posted.  I don't know why mine came out just after the thread lock. I immediately appologized to insom via pm and let him know what happened. Check the time stamps. I believe they are almost simultaneous. 

And ok shy. I won't self hammer.  But if it helps town I will sacrifice myslef if need be.
NO red warning.  (Sorry still having a hard time with my new phone)
Postpunk Noisegazr Shoegazing Punks [whathe]Spirit Bears on Faith Cannon Records.  confusing and confounding since 05

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: April 25, 2013, 02:50:22 pm »

I dont' think a self-sacrifice will help town in this case.  For example, eevee's sacrifice to save mcmcsalot was a good one.  But now, our main goal is to focus all efforts on finding the last scum.

What are your thoughts on EFHW and Jimmmm.  I've seen you be critical of both of them.  Which is more worrisome?

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: April 25, 2013, 03:01:26 pm »

I dont' think a self-sacrifice will help town in this case.  For example, eevee's sacrifice to save mcmcsalot was a good one.  But now, our main goal is to focus all efforts on finding the last scum.

What are your thoughts on EFHW and Jimmmm.  I've seen you be critical of both of them.  Which is more worrisome?
Yes.  I was on efhw early,but  he handled it very well and didn't seem to be deflection. Since that time I don't think Ivebseen any hard evidence ieither way
Jimm on the other hand,while helpful at times, it seems to me hid "help" is more often than not--not psrticularly helpful and seems more like distractions désignés to keep town chasing our tails. Im fairly confident in my jimm vote.  And not because of his defensive reaction to me, but more because I think he's the best candidate given his non action day one and wrong action day2

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: April 25, 2013, 03:12:47 pm »

Yes.  I was on efhw early,but  he handled it very well and didn't seem to be deflection. Since that time I don't think Ivebseen any hard evidence ieither way
EFHW is still a she.

Jimm on the other hand,while helpful at times, it seems to me hid "help" is more often than not--not psrticularly helpful and seems more like distractions désignés to keep town chasing our tails. Im fairly confident in my jimm vote.  And not because of his defensive reaction to me, but more because I think he's the best candidate given his non action day one and wrong action day2
What wrong action are you talking about?

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #510 on: April 25, 2013, 03:23:01 pm »

EFHW is still a she.

I'm sorry e!..my appoligies

By wrong action I mean his failure to be on the robz bus.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
Re: ZM12: Loco!...Like the Motive That Betrayed Me - Day 2 Start
« Reply #511 on: April 25, 2013, 03:25:10 pm »

It felt to me like this
Regarding Robz's argument about "free pass" and "good town play", I am of two minds.  I think he is right to question mail-mi's absence, and when it extended into Day 2 I was also getting suspicious.  But regarding town play, he hasn't done anything positive for town besides these arguments and insulting people.  There is more to talk about besides mail-mi's vla.  Why isn't Jimmmmm getting the same amount of heat?  Also weird, I defended mail-mi several times, never got a peep of disagreement from Robz even though he says he thinks I'm scummy.  Is he paying attn to the game?
was a very smooth things over response.  But still, in my mind I weigh that against the townread i got on you at the start of day1 where you seemed genuinely worried that RVS votes would help scum out by setting up lots of easy fake-cases.
I think the bolded part of the above quote is not consistent with me being Robz' partner.

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
Re: ZM12: Loco!...Like the Motive That Betrayed Me - Day 2 Start
« Reply #512 on: April 25, 2013, 05:06:17 pm »

It felt to me like this
Regarding Robz's argument about "free pass" and "good town play", I am of two minds.  I think he is right to question mail-mi's absence, and when it extended into Day 2 I was also getting suspicious.  But regarding town play, he hasn't done anything positive for town besides these arguments and insulting people.  There is more to talk about besides mail-mi's vla.  Why isn't Jimmmmm getting the same amount of heat?  Also weird, I defended mail-mi several times, never got a peep of disagreement from Robz even though he says he thinks I'm scummy.  Is he paying attn to the game?
was a very smooth things over response.  But still, in my mind I weigh that against the townread i got on you at the start of day1 where you seemed genuinely worried that RVS votes would help scum out by setting up lots of easy fake-cases.
I think the bolded part of the above quote is not consistent with me being Robz' partner.

True, though if I recall correctly, this post came when the Robz ship seemed to be sinking.  It's a great time to cut ties, if one were Robz's partner.

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: April 25, 2013, 05:41:12 pm »

Does anyone know how ling we have until our deadline? My son has a baseball game but I want to make sure  am around near deadline in case things get out of hand again.

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: April 25, 2013, 05:43:22 pm »

should be until tomorrow at 11am eastern time.  If the pattern continues.

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: April 25, 2013, 06:15:19 pm »

Thanks!

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: April 25, 2013, 07:23:51 pm »

EFHW is still a she.

I'm sorry e!..my appoligies

By wrong action I mean his failure to be on the robz bus.

It amazes me that you have no understanding that jumping on an already-decided lynch and then basically saying, "Haha! Too slow! FoS all of you for not being quick enough!" is not a Towny thing to do.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: April 25, 2013, 07:37:05 pm »

Here is the full extent of everything spirit said about Robz before he hammered him (I don't think I missed anything):

Well in to the our next play. I think Robzz has some answering to do for his tunneling Eevee z(MC you didn't disagree with hjs ultra-meta case). I'm less down to lynch Mai.  But that will depend on what he says and whether he joins this game in any real way.

I am getting concerned about Mai's absence extending into 2 days and Robz rather abrupt change of pace confuses me.

I'm inclined to believe Mai's claim. Not sure I'm on the robz wagon...someone care to sell me the case?

Okay, I'm not sure if we're supposed to interpret the second sentence as "Not sure I'm on the Robz wagon" or "I'm not sure on the Robz wagon". But either way this just reads to me like he's saying "Someone give me a reason to bus so that I can jump on the wagon and everyone will think I'm Town." The others, "Robz has some answering" and "Robz confuses me" are typical hedgy scum lines.

I'm not in favor of a shyrae lynch. He was right about fever ans deserves credit for trying to derail that lynch.  I'm less enthusiastic about robZ. In fact I think that's where I'll park my vote for now.
vote:robz

And then of course this weird hammer, and "I'm less enthusiastic about Robz" is all the reasoning he could come up with.

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: April 25, 2013, 08:31:02 pm »

Here is the full extent of everything spirit said about Robz before he hammered him (I don't think I missed anything):

Well in to the our next play. I think Robzz has some answering to do for his tunneling Eevee z(MC you didn't disagree with hjs ultra-meta case). I'm less down to lynch Mai.  But that will depend on what he says and whether he joins this game in any real way.

I am getting concerned about Mai's absence extending into 2 days and Robz rather abrupt change of pace confuses me.

I'm inclined to believe Mai's claim. Not sure I'm on the robz wagon...someone care to sell me the case?

Okay, I'm not sure if we're supposed to interpret the second sentence as "Not sure I'm on the Robz wagon" or "I'm not sure on the Robz wagon". But either way this just reads to me like he's saying "Someone give me a reason to bus so that I can jump on the wagon and everyone will think I'm Town." The others, "Robz has some answering" and "Robz confuses me" are typical hedgy scum lines.

I'm not in favor of a shyrae lynch. He was right about fever ans deserves credit for trying to derail that lynch.  I'm less enthusiastic about robZ. In fact I think that's where I'll park my vote for now.
vote:robz

And then of course this weird hammer, and "I'm less enthusiastic about Robz" is all the reasoning he could come up with.
Nothing unreasonable there. I admitted derphammer so your continued tunneling of me looks with absolutely nothing to back it up is what looks scummy and desperate

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: April 25, 2013, 08:34:42 pm »

So you admit to derphammering and then FoS everyone who had enough of a grasp on the game to not derphammer?

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: April 25, 2013, 08:45:11 pm »

So you admit to derphammering and then FoS everyone who had enough of a grasp on the game to not derphammer?
That's not what happened and it's a total scum play for you to try to twist it that way.  I derphammered and then asked for help putting together who was off wagon day one (not day two as you keep dishonestly claiming).  It's pretty clear what's going on here: you disliked my analysis of who the logicsl scum parted was (you) and are trying to distract the rest of town from putting it together. The only FoS I raised was for you....completely deserving obviously scum.

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: April 25, 2013, 09:31:26 pm »

Jimmm, would you be interested in lynching EFHW instead?

Here's the reason I suspect her now.  When I came to the conclusion that spirit was town (which I still believe), EFHW responded by asking what changed my mind, and hoping that I wasn't about to target her.  Then the next post EFHW made was a defense to a piece that I had about her from a while ago, which I had brought up but hadn't thought about in a while.  It felt like she was doing two things.  Predefending the case that she was worried I'd lobby at her, and also simply waiting to see what my next move is. 

I compare this with you, who despite me stating that i think spirit is town, you continue to push the spirit lynch, and it genuinely seems like you think you're right, and are trying hardto convince others (like me) to join you in lynching spiritbears.

I would expect town to do exactly that, to continue to hunt regardless of other people's stances.  EFHW seems to be waiting in stasis for me to make my next move, and is waiting to respond to that, instead of actually working on doing some scumhunting herself.

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: April 25, 2013, 09:42:38 pm »

vote: EFHW

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: April 25, 2013, 09:43:06 pm »

I've actually spent this time doing a total reread of Jimmmm, (which I can post, if you want to see it).  I didn't find anything that struck me as scummy.  So that leaves me with Spirit and Shraeye.  There's a case to be made against Spirit, as we all know.  I don't have much to point to re: Shraeye, except that the case he is currently making on me is quite thin.  Town wanting to believe a thin case or scum trying to press one?

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: April 25, 2013, 09:45:13 pm »

I also just did a reread, and agree with you about Jimmmm.  He seems fine.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 27  All

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 16 queries.