Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 27  All

Author Topic: ZM12: Loco!...Like the Motive That Betrayed Me - Witches Win!  (Read 60839 times)

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
Re: ZM12: Loco!...Like the Motive That Betrayed Me - Day 2 Start
« Reply #450 on: April 25, 2013, 10:54:53 am »

Shraeye rounded up mail-mi, EFHW, and spiritbears. Robz would die tonight. Surely he would be a witch wreaking this havoc on them for no reason. They held him down in win upright position. Spiritbears quickly spun Robz head around as a loud crack echoed. As they were searching his body another explosion was heard across the way. After another moment they found a bromstick in robz possession (where was he keeping that?) Seems robz was a witch. Looks like be was a witch. They ran across town to where the explosion had gone off. Hoping to find another witch but knowing deep down that wouldn't be the case. They found the body of mcmcsalot. As they looked over the corpse they found a potato in his possession. What was he hoping to do with that?

Robz has been lynched he was a witch
Mcmcsalot had been killed he was a fool
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: April 25, 2013, 10:57:18 am »

Day 3 Start!

Thread Unlocked

Vote Count 3-0

Not Voting (5) - Jimmmmm, Shraeye, EFHW, Spiritbears, Mail-Mi

Deadline: April 26 8:00am PDT (11:00am forum time)
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: April 25, 2013, 11:01:22 am »

Oh excellent! We're looking good. We have 4 possible candidates in Jimmmmm, shraeye, EFHW and spiritbears, and two chances to hit the one scum. I think mail-mi needs to take some degree of charge.

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
Re: ZM12: Loco!...Like the Motive That Betrayed Me - Day 3 Start
« Reply #453 on: April 25, 2013, 11:13:31 am »

mcmc -- What's with the potato??  We'll never know!

Jimmmmm, how about you give us some detailed reads.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: April 25, 2013, 11:14:03 am »

What potato?

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: April 25, 2013, 11:15:14 am »

in the flavor.

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
    • Spirit Bears on Bandcamp
« Reply #456 on: April 25, 2013, 11:16:17 am »

We need a list of who was on which wagons when they went down. I think given what happened st the last deadline we should know Me,Mai and Shyrae are in the clear. (Mai because of uncontested fool claim).that lesves jimm and efhw.  Efhw sas on robz.  So i think jimmm is out best bet
vote:jimmmm
Postpunk Noisegazr Shoegazing Punks [whathe]Spirit Bears on Faith Cannon Records.  confusing and confounding since 05

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: April 25, 2013, 11:19:46 am »

A full analysis will have to wait until morning. As it stands, I'm looking at you and shraeye. I find it pretty unlikely that spirit would quickhammer his partner like that. I mean, it's possible but I can't really see it coming from a newbie. I'm wary of shraeye. Like I said before, his interactions with Robz read similar to yuma's with Glooble in DS9 when they were scumbuddies and yuma was on Glooble's case for ages. My opinion on EFHW is not fully formed at this stage, I'll need to do a re-read tomorrow.

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: April 25, 2013, 11:21:07 am »

This is a great time to run back and do some analysis of various wagons (both those that were successful and those that started, but then stopped).  Now that we know Robz was a witch, this will give us a bit more of a headstart in finding the final scum out of (jimmm, efhw, spiritbears, shraeye).

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: April 25, 2013, 11:21:16 am »

Day 2:

shraeye (1) - Robz
Robz888 (4) - Shraeye, Mail-Mi, EFHW, spiritbears

Not Voting (2) - Jimmmmm, Mcmcsalot

Day 1:

EFHW (1) - Jimmmm, Eevee
Eevee (3) - Robz888, shraeye, mcmcsalot
mcmcsalot (2) - yuma, EFHW
Shraeye (1) - spiritbears

Not Voting (1) - mail-mi

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: April 25, 2013, 11:21:48 am »

Oh wow. Maybe I was wrong about spirit. He jumps on to the wagon prematurely before others who were still discussing it, and then the first thing he says the next day is "Who was on the wagon?"

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: April 25, 2013, 11:24:02 am »

I find it pretty unlikely that spirit would quickhammer his partner like that. I mean, it's possible but I can't really see it coming from a newbie.

I'm a bit wary of this, though with spiritbears help on day1 combined with this, I feel like he definitely is standing townier.

The problem is that since the witches have daychat Robz could have posted to his partner and demanded that his partner vote for him.  If this were a non-blitz game and spirit had done that without any possible communication, I would clear him straight away.  But since the possibility exists that Robz told spirit exactly when to hammer, I'm wary to clear him entirely.

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: April 25, 2013, 11:24:15 am »

Efwh. Thats not how fat one ended.....
Postpunk Noisegazr Shoegazing Punks [whathe]Spirit Bears on Faith Cannon Records.  confusing and confounding since 05

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: April 25, 2013, 11:24:52 am »

Efwh. Thats not how fat one ended.....
Ong.  dAY not fat

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: April 25, 2013, 11:25:03 am »

I find it pretty unlikely that spirit would quickhammer his partner like that. I mean, it's possible but I can't really see it coming from a newbie.

I'm a bit wary of this, though with spiritbears help on day1 combined with this, I feel like he definitely is standing townier.

The problem is that since the witches have daychat Robz could have posted to his partner and demanded that his partner vote for him.  If this were a non-blitz game and spirit had done that without any possible communication, I would clear him straight away.  But since the possibility exists that Robz told spirit exactly when to hammer, I'm wary to clear him entirely.

I'm retracting that statement based on spirit's first post today.

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #465 on: April 25, 2013, 11:31:30 am »

I'm beginning to see EFHW more in relation to Robz, which has raised her scumminess a bit in my mind.  But I'm still more sold on jimmmm being Robz's partner.

Actually, this is scummy-ish.  What does "in relation to Robz" mean?

I'll explain what I meant.  I got the same vibe as mcmcsalot did here
and robz/efhw/shraeye have been in the spotlight but this is robz created spotlight, with efhw staying just on the edge of it. Her most recent post which seemed to cast suspicion on robz(supporting his lynch) but made no vote and left open the option to look at other people has made me more confident they are the scum team.
I know that he was wrong about where your vote was, but it did look like you were leaving other lynch options open, which might have been honest preparation, or scummy setup.  I'm having a hard time feeling confident in saying either one.  It seemed like Robz had me fully in his spotlight, and I was considering where Robz's partner might stand in that case.  Would they be absolutely quiet about things related to that argument?  I'm fairly sure they wouldn't take Robz's side in it.  Would they openly support me?  Would they try to reconciliate?

It felt to me like this
Regarding Robz's argument about "free pass" and "good town play", I am of two minds.  I think he is right to question mail-mi's absence, and when it extended into Day 2 I was also getting suspicious.  But regarding town play, he hasn't done anything positive for town besides these arguments and insulting people.  There is more to talk about besides mail-mi's vla.  Why isn't Jimmmmm getting the same amount of heat?  Also weird, I defended mail-mi several times, never got a peep of disagreement from Robz even though he says he thinks I'm scummy.  Is he paying attn to the game?
was a very smooth things over response.  But still, in my mind I weigh that against the townread i got on you at the start of day1 where you seemed genuinely worried that RVS votes would help scum out by setting up lots of easy fake-cases. 

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: April 25, 2013, 11:33:52 am »

just like EFHW, I'm torn about spiritbears.  He definitely helped out day1 and did hammer our first scumlynch, but the timing of his hammer, his non-knowledge of who was on the wagon, and the reaction he gave when I began to suspect him late in day1 keep weighing on my mind.

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: April 25, 2013, 11:35:19 am »

The problem is that since the witches have daychat Robz could have posted to his partner and demanded that his partner vote for him.  If this were a non-blitz game and spirit had done that without any possible communicationtu, I would clear him straight away.  But since the possibility exists that Robz told spirit exactly when to hammer, I'm wary to clear him entirely.
I sas referring to day one! I wanted some help with how the votes went down that day to put together with those on robz wagon. Isn't that the logical step...?also, I don't see why scum* would want to lynch their partner with only one left seems illogical to me. way top easy to pick off the last scum

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: April 25, 2013, 11:36:46 am »

Oh also pretty sure spirit just hammered robz, 4 votes is a lynch right?
You see there are 4 votes and don't notice I am one of them?  You said I criticized him without voting, but I had already voted for him.
I would understand you tunneling me if you were scum.  What's this about?  I did get you mislynched once, because I was scum, but all the other times I voted and argued against you, you were actually scum!  You're wasting energy on town:town here.  We need to look at Jimmmmm and Spirit, in my mind.  Shraeye might be one hell of a player and be scum, but I don't have any sense of it myself.  If Robz is town, then like Eevee he really let us down in how's he's played.

This post looks lends credit to EFHW being town.  She seems to genuinely be frustrated that we weren't marshaling our efforts finding scum (the wasting energy on town:town bit), and i don't feel much falseness in the "if Robz is town" speculation.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: April 25, 2013, 11:37:42 am »

I just think it's very rich to jump on the hammer before everyone was done talking about it, and then immediately start talking about who was on and off the wagon.

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: April 25, 2013, 11:39:01 am »

The problem is that since the witches have daychat Robz could have posted to his partner and demanded that his partner vote for him.  If this were a non-blitz game and spirit had done that without any possible communicationtu, I would clear him straight away.  But since the possibility exists that Robz told spirit exactly when to hammer, I'm wary to clear him entirely.
I sas referring to day one! I wanted some help with how the votes went down that day to put together with those on robz wagon. Isn't that the logical step...?also, I don't see why scum* would want to lynch their partner with only one left seems illogical to me. way top easy to pick off the last scum
Ah, I didn't see that you were talking about day1. My mistake. 

There are, however, reasons for lynching a partner.  At that point, Robz's death seemed like a done deal.  It can often be good for a partner to hammer trying to gain town-credit rather than protest Robz's lynch, which happens anyway, and then it immediately casts suspicions on the person who tried to defend Robz down to the final moment.

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: April 25, 2013, 11:41:23 am »

I just think it's very rich to jump on the hammer before everyone was done talking about it, and then immediately start talking about who was on and off the wagon.
what are you talking about??? we had plenty of time talking in fact, we had more time to talk about this then we did the first day where we ended up running against the deadline with none of the rest of you around to help

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: April 25, 2013, 11:50:43 am »

Your vote was not openly a hammer vote. You didn't give intent to hammer, and mcmc might have had some valuable information to give before night, seeing as he was clearly the most likely to die. Given that for a while no one seemed to realise that your vote was the hammer, it's obvious that we generally weren't ready for it. It was fairly obvious that Robz was most likely going to be lynched, especially since both ICs had given Robz as a lynch. But it was obvious that we were not ready to lynch yet. But you jump on the wagon from nowhere and then FoS everyone else who was giving us time to sort everything out before we ended the day.

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: April 25, 2013, 11:53:28 am »

Ah, I didn't see that you were talking about day1. My mistake. 

There are, however, reasons for lynching a partner.  At that point, Robz's death seemed like a done deal.  It can often be good for a partner to hammer trying to gain town-credit rather than protest Robz's lynch, which happens anyway, and then it immediately casts suspicions on the person who tried to defend Robz down to the final moment.
If Robz was a done deal, that completely undercuts efhw's claim that we needed more time to talk about it. Look, I saved Mc. And I hammered scumrob. And evidently getting very little credit....exactly what help has jimmm been?  And Efhw. Complaining about a supposed "quick hammer" reads to me like he's upset he couldnt get his vote off robzz in time???????

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: April 25, 2013, 11:57:52 am »

Your vote was not openly a hammer vote. You didn't give intent to hammer, and mcmc might have had some valuable information to give before night, seeing as he was clearly the most likely to die. Given that for a while no one seemed to realise that your vote was the hammer, it's obvious that we generally weren't ready for it. It was fairly obvious that Robz was most likely going to be lynched, especially since both ICs had given Robz as a lynch. But it was obvious that we were not ready to lynch yet. But you jump on the wagon from nowhere and then FoS everyone else who was giving us time to sort everything out before we ended the day.
It's obvious I made a mistake in derohsmmering robz.  But not the kind of mistake you're trying to turn it into.   Of course you weren't ready to lunch....he was your partner.  And it's really rich you calling for more time when you coukdnt be bothered to even join the game until you had to.....
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 27  All

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 20 queries.