Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 76  All

Author Topic: BMV - Truly Bastard Role Madness Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS  (Read 161575 times)

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
Re: BMV - Truly Bastard Role Madness Mafia - Day 2, PM mod for QT
« Reply #1500 on: September 09, 2012, 09:18:04 pm »

I think it's likely we have a bus driver afoot (because I know one of the kills towards Watno last night was meant to hit O). I suspect a town vigilante killed Watno, and scum tried to kill O but got redirected.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: September 09, 2012, 09:18:15 pm »

How many days of effective no-lynch do you think we might have? If Robz were Ins scum partner but was unlynchable today, what would it cost us to believe his claim and attempt to lynch him to kill Insomniac?
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: September 09, 2012, 09:19:09 pm »

I think it's likely we have a bus driver afoot (because I know one of the kills towards Watno last night was meant to hit O). I suspect a town vigilante killed Watno, and scum tried to kill O but got redirected.

If just one of the kills got redirected, then that's not evidence for a bus driver.
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: September 09, 2012, 09:19:21 pm »

Cayvie, who's your new neighbor? I'm sad it's not me.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: September 09, 2012, 09:21:51 pm »

If just one of the kills got redirected, then that's not evidence for a bus driver.
It's rather likely the busdriver didn't hit the vigilante or the target (Watno), so we wouldn't know. The thing is, if there is any redirecting going on, having a busdriver too doesn't seem out of the realm at all.

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: September 09, 2012, 09:22:59 pm »

Cayvie, who's your new neighbor? I'm sad it's not me.

I didn't get one. I tried to go outside to look for friends but I heard scary music and fell asleep instead.
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: September 09, 2012, 10:03:46 pm »

I'm jotheonah do you really think he'd make himself scum? Also because I'm the moderator I have a wide array of abilities. Galz was role blocked last night. There's no way he got information while blocked
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: September 09, 2012, 10:08:13 pm »

I'm jotheonah do you really think he'd make himself scum? Also because I'm the moderator I have a wide array of abilities. Galz was role blocked last night. There's no way he got information while blocked

Why would you roleblock someone who could listen in on scum QTs?
"Quiet you, you'll lynch Dsell when I'm good and ready" - Insomniac

Winner of Forum Survivor Season 2!

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: September 09, 2012, 10:10:56 pm »

If you really really suspected him, which I don't remember you ever indicating, that could make sense. But if it's just gonna be a lie anyway, why not try to catch him up in it?

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: September 09, 2012, 10:13:56 pm »

Remember how I made him claim early in the massclaim. I targeted people I suspected most early. In addition to online presence. You know how else you get information from QTs? By being in them
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #1510 on: September 09, 2012, 10:30:41 pm »

The mod's internet access is going to be spotty for a bit. It might be a good idea to PM any questions to me as well. He has asked me to remind all of you that quoting mod-supplied information is forbidden, and you should all stop doing that, unless you have been given permission to.

I think town!Glooble pointing to something as a scum tell and then shortly thereafter doing that thing is a lot more likely than scum!Glooble doing that.

He/ Him

Check out my podcast: www.stppodcast.com

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: September 09, 2012, 10:33:36 pm »

Soo, I'm lying, Theorel is lying, Eevee is lying, and Cayvie might be lying?

And you roll out the exact argument that was somehow "fabricated" by me? Here's a reminder of what was written:

I think I'd like to not perform the kill tonight but I think we should get O. DxV is probably a power role and he is conf town apparently. For post restriction I don't have any good ideas, maybe Watno has to aggressively go after whomever his main suspicion?

That was an awesome use of your daypower, and at a perfect time. I was pleasantly surprised by the commotion that the star wars music made; hopefully people will still be searching for Darth Vader tomorrow, or else pounce on ashersky over it. I was pretty afraid I was gonna get called out on my power, though; eHalc and Robz seemed to be on the right track. Thought about lying in my nameclaim but was too afraid of eHalc.
Anyway, lynching O seems not a bad idea, but might be a popular protection choice for the same reasons. You and Eevee would probably be more obvious choices though.

I too was worried about claiming but I claimed at a time when I was obvtown, and if they called me on it I woulda been like do you really think jo woulda made himself scum I mean comon go read his games! I like how they let me lead the nameclaim lol, scum leading a nameclaim, beautiful.
[/quote]

Remember how I made him claim early in the massclaim. I targeted people I suspected most early. In addition to online presence. You know how else you get information from QTs? By being in them

Remember how I claimed Genre and Role D1, and not because you "made me"? Yeah...

Mafia Record:

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: September 09, 2012, 10:36:09 pm »

The mod's internet access is going to be spotty for a bit. It might be a good idea to PM any questions to me as well. He has asked me to remind all of you that quoting mod-supplied information is forbidden, and you should all stop doing that, unless you have been given permission to.

I think I'd like to not perform the kill tonight but I think we should get O. DxV is probably a power role and he is conf town apparently. For post restriction I don't have any good ideas, maybe Watno has to aggressively go after whomever his main suspicion?

That was an awesome use of your daypower, and at a perfect time. I was pleasantly surprised by the commotion that the star wars music made; hopefully people will still be searching for Darth Vader tomorrow, or else pounce on ashersky over it. I was pretty afraid I was gonna get called out on my power, though; eHalc and Robz seemed to be on the right track. Thought about lying in my nameclaim but was too afraid of eHalc.
Anyway, lynching O seems not a bad idea, but might be a popular protection choice for the same reasons. You and Eevee would probably be more obvious choices though.

I too was worried about claiming but I claimed at a time when I was obvtown, and if they called me on it I woulda been like do you really think jo woulda made himself scum I mean comon go read his games! I like how they let me lead the nameclaim lol, scum leading a nameclaim, beautiful.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Care to "requote" your "mod supplied information" Insomniac?

Mafia Record:

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: September 09, 2012, 10:37:25 pm »

HOLD ON HERE:

Who currently has a card?

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: September 09, 2012, 10:40:04 pm »

HOLD ON HERE:

You know what I did with mine.

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1515 on: September 09, 2012, 10:40:46 pm »

HOLD ON HERE:

You know what I did with mine.

I meant from last night.

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: September 09, 2012, 10:43:22 pm »

Nevermind figured it out.

No bus driver last night on insomniac, not sure WTF robz is doing. Lynch Robz and if he's lying we caught scum and if he's telling the truth we lynch insomniac?

Insomniac would be very very bad to keep alive if he's scum, and possibly very good to keep alive if he's town. I trusted Eevee over insomniac but thought Eevee might die so..

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: September 09, 2012, 10:49:45 pm »

Even if Galz was role blocked, he was given felix felicis which would surely make him strongman or something.

she/her

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: September 09, 2012, 10:51:39 pm »

O, I was told TODAY, as in the during today, that Insomniac and I had been bused. It wasn't for last night, it's for whatever happens today. Two important things:

So, light red is obviously Insomniac, who led the name claim. Let me remind everyone that in order to lynch him, we have to lynch me. I'm not lying O, and of course the cost of me lying here would be me dying, so... Vote: Robz888. Man, that looks weird. But it's correct!

I BELIEVE THAT THE DARKER RED PERSON IS CAYVIE. The speech pattern uses the semicolon ";" twice. I scanned the thread for semicolons. They pop up now and then, and several people use them once or twice, But cayvie uses them a dozen or more times.

O, I was told TODAY, as in the during today, that Insomniac and I had been bused. It wasn't for last night, it's for whatever happens today.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: September 09, 2012, 10:52:30 pm »

Shit, that's all messed up. The part after the read isn't quoting, it's my original commentary reposted:

So, light red is obviously Insomniac, who led the name claim. Let me remind everyone that in order to lynch him, we have to lynch me. I'm not lying O, and of course the cost of me lying here would be me dying, so... Vote: Robz888. Man, that looks weird. But it's correct!

I BELIEVE THAT THE DARKER RED PERSON IS CAYVIE. The speech pattern uses the semicolon ";" twice. I scanned the thread for semicolons. They pop up now and then, and several people use them once or twice, But cayvie uses them a dozen or more times.

O, I was told TODAY, as in the during today, that Insomniac and I had been bused. It wasn't for last night, it's for whatever happens today.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: September 09, 2012, 10:52:51 pm »

after the red* jeez

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: September 09, 2012, 10:56:22 pm »

It's not me :(

she/her

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: September 09, 2012, 10:58:54 pm »

Wait, you think I "thought about lying in my nameclaim"?

You think I thought about saying something other than Flanders, but decided not to?

she/her

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: September 09, 2012, 11:03:52 pm »

Yeah I'm not sure cayvie would have been lying about the nameclaim since it was already called out (by me) and pretty much confirmed. But if there was a role that was transparently scummy, that's apparently not a bad lead.

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: September 09, 2012, 11:10:14 pm »

Also: do you think it's likely that I came forward as soon as day started with incriminating evidence against my modconfirmed scumbuddy?

Evidence that was later corroborated by the very same piece of evidence you're using against me?

I think you've done good work here, but please don't lynch me over semicolons!

she/her
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 76  All

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 14 queries.