Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 76  All

Author Topic: BMV - Truly Bastard Role Madness Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS  (Read 161881 times)

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
Re: BMV - Truly Bastard Role Madness Mafia - Day 2, PM mod for QT
« Reply #1525 on: September 09, 2012, 11:10:38 pm »

Alright, well, I don't remember how or why Cayvie's nameclaim came out. It was already confirmed before the massclaim began? Then yes, that contradicts this. I'm just trying to analyze these whispers we got and figure out who the other person is.

FYI, we should rule out O, myself, and Eevee, since we are explicitly mentioned in the message.

Why aren't more people voting for me? Let me take this opportunity to remind everyone that a vote for Robz888 is a vote for Insomniac.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: September 09, 2012, 11:11:34 pm »

Oh hey. Scary music? Jigglypuff?

Btw Eevee you aren't the only pokemon expert on here! We should start a new topic for it but I'm a pretty rabid fan. XD
"Quiet you, you'll lynch Dsell when I'm good and ready" - Insomniac

Winner of Forum Survivor Season 2!

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: September 09, 2012, 11:12:27 pm »

Alright, well, I don't remember how or why Cayvie's nameclaim came out. It was already confirmed before the massclaim began? Then yes, that contradicts this. I'm just trying to analyze these whispers we got and figure out who the other person is.

FYI, we should rule out O, myself, and Eevee, since we are explicitly mentioned in the message.

Why aren't more people voting for me? Let me take this opportunity to remind everyone that a vote for Robz888 is a vote for Insomniac.

Oh, and ashersky! Rule out ashersky. Also explicitly mentioned.

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: September 09, 2012, 11:12:56 pm »

Btw Eevee you aren't the only pokemon expert on here! We should start a new topic for it but I'm a pretty rabid fan. XD

Does Jigglypuff sing music?

*checks wikipedia*

OH MY GOD

JIGGLY DOES AND IT PUTS THE AUDIENCE TO SLEEP!!!
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: September 09, 2012, 11:13:37 pm »

Who is Jigglypuff? I don't remember.

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #1530 on: September 09, 2012, 11:14:14 pm »

Also I've had pretty much no read on Cuzz this whole game. So I would not be at all surprised to see him be scum.

The only role that actually looked scummy to me (from the flavor) is the mad hatter. But the problem with that is that when Archetype claimed I believe eHal was already dead, so it wouldn't make sense for him to be "afraid" and feel compelled to lie. But it's very possible I'm missing things.

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: September 09, 2012, 11:14:36 pm »

Yeah so Cuzz and Insom are scum. That's nice to know.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: September 09, 2012, 11:16:05 pm »

Does Jigglypuff sing music?

*checks wikipedia*

OH MY GOD

JIGGLY DOES AND IT PUTS THE AUDIENCE TO SLEEP!!!
It shouldn't sound anything like the imperial march though. Was it explicitly mentioned that the music that put you to sleep was scary?

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: September 09, 2012, 11:16:11 pm »

Because while Insomniac is confirmed scum, the whole "day-bus" is weird and unexplainable at the moment and we have little reason to trust it without more reason. It's not that we distrust you, it's that strange things are obviously afoot, and your claim may not be all it seems. We want to lynch Insomniac today - the question is will lynching you actually do that, or it will it mess with something unknown.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: September 09, 2012, 11:16:53 pm »

So that second voice in the QT could be Cuzz, and that seems likely enough since there was already a bit about Ashersky/Archetype (can anyone remember?) falling asleep and having bad dreams. It could possibly be a third scumbuddy talking about Cuzz too, and I think we shouldn't rule that out.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: September 09, 2012, 11:17:01 pm »

Okay, dark red person mentions being afraid of being caught in a lie by EHal, it sounds to me like this person did name claim, and did so before EHal died. And singing Jigglypuff Cuzz fits those boxes.

Yeah, Insomniac and Cuzz. Vote for Robz888 and Cuzz!

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: September 09, 2012, 11:18:06 pm »

Because while Insomniac is confirmed scum, the whole "day-bus" is weird and unexplainable at the moment and we have little reason to trust it without more reason. It's not that we distrust you, it's that strange things are obviously afoot, and your claim may not be all it seems. We want to lynch Insomniac today - the question is will lynching you actually do that, or it will it mess with something unknown.

Sure, but the cost of it NOT being true is me dying, which is why you see that I wouldn't lie about it? Unless you explicitly think I am a Jester?

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: September 09, 2012, 11:18:22 pm »

Robz: your vote for yourself isn't bolded. You might want to fix that :D
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: September 09, 2012, 11:19:41 pm »

Robz: your vote for yourself isn't bolded. You might want to fix that :D

It isn't? Horrible. Vote: Robz888

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: September 09, 2012, 11:21:07 pm »

also note that if Insomniac doesn't die, we should do everything in our power to roleblock him.

Everything.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: September 09, 2012, 11:22:28 pm »

"That was an awesome use of your daypower, and at a perfect time."

I assume this is Cuzz talking to Insomniac. What was Insomniac's awesome daypower? Did he drop the bricks on EHal?

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: September 09, 2012, 11:23:04 pm »

Sure, but the cost of it NOT being true is me dying, which is why you see that I wouldn't lie about it? Unless you explicitly think I am a Jester?

You could be lynch-proof, buying yourselves a night.

You could be some form of PGO on Lynches.

You could be Jester.

There are lots of oddities that could explain this claim that doesn't fit. I just think we're playing safe and slow right now. If this bussing was a town power, they should announce it so we know and can move forward. If this person is scum, they applied the bus... When exactly?
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: September 09, 2012, 11:23:38 pm »

Warning: Conspiracy theory ahead!

It's still possible that Cayvie is scum and the scum team is covering their bases. In RMM1, we cursers did some similar stuff. If cayvie is town, the neighbor role doesn't seem like one the scumteam would want to roleblock over some of the others (it's of course possible they chose it because they knew basically what it did). Because if cayvie had chosen scum to add to the neighborhood, the whole scum team would have access to all of the QT or whatever it is.

However, cayvie does still seem very townie, especially because she (is it she? I feel like I missed some stuff in other games) was the first to give us info which let us put together this puzzle today. But it is something to keep in mind down the road.

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: September 09, 2012, 11:23:50 pm »

Again, I don't think we should eliminate Eevee from suspicion based on the dark red text. It says that "you [Insomniac, presumably] and Eevee would probably be more obvious choices" to lynch. Eevee could definitely be a scumbuddy of the speaker, being referred to in the third person in context.

"That was an awesome use of your daypower, and at a perfect time."

I assume this is Cuzz talking to Insomniac. What was Insomniac's awesome daypower? Did he drop the bricks on EHal?

I am guessing that, as jotheonah, he has the power to make the mod say things (such as "insomniac is town!")

she/her

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: September 09, 2012, 11:30:50 pm »

To Dsell, you're right about Eevee! Good catch. Actually, that's probably pretty damning against Eevee.

To Cayvie, that's a better explanation, you're right.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1545 on: September 09, 2012, 11:33:20 pm »

You could be lynch-proof, buying yourselves a night.

You could be some form of PGO on Lynches.

You could be Jester.

There are lots of oddities that could explain this claim that doesn't fit. I just think we're playing safe and slow right now. If this bussing was a town power, they should announce it so we know and can move forward. If this person is scum, they applied the bus... When exactly?

Judging from the time on the PM, I was told of the bus a few minutes before the start of this day. It applies to the day, today.

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: September 09, 2012, 11:33:54 pm »

To Dsell, you're right about Eevee! Good catch. Actually, that's probably pretty damning against Eevee.

Do you mean I'm right about cayvie? Or could you be more specific? I'm not sure I've offered damning evidence against anyone.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: September 09, 2012, 11:35:05 pm »

But yeah, there's no hurry. IMO, the scum team is likely Insomniac, Cuzz, and possibly Eevee. And a reminder, for today, to kill Insomniac (who has crazy mod powers) you have to kill me.

Do you mean I'm right about cayvie? Or could you be more specific? I'm not sure I've offered damning evidence against anyone.

No, not about Cayvie, my mistake. I thought you had said it, but it was Cayvie. The dark red person might very well have been talking to the ohter person, and to fellow scum Eevee. Possibly.

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: September 09, 2012, 11:35:36 pm »

I think he thought you wrote the first half of my post, and he's agreeing with both my points :)

she/her

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: September 09, 2012, 11:35:52 pm »

I think he thought you wrote the first half of my post, and he's agreeing with both my points :)

Yes.
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 76  All

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 15 queries.