Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 99  All

Author Topic: RMM55: Falling Skies Mafia 2 (Game Over)  (Read 226208 times)

skip wooznum

• Golem
  • Shuffle iT Username: Skip Wooznum
  • he/him
    • View Profile
Re: RMM55: Falling Skies Mafia 2 (Day 1)
« Reply #250 on: April 01, 2020, 02:47:35 am »

To clarify, I didnt mean full massclaim. I just meant everyone answering yes or no to the question:
Can you use multiple powers in one night?

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: April 01, 2020, 04:23:31 am »

I like to vote for MiX as much as the next guy, but this scumslip argument is thin like butter spread over too much bread.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: April 01, 2020, 08:38:24 am »

By the way, the best way to use your role is to say nothing, use it on your scumread N1, and if they don't die say you fruit vendor'd someone and they should claim that they got the fruit or you out them and they're lynched. This way you get to know if there's any bus driver shenanigans and it accomplishes the same. Also also, you have more than one power so you're not using the vig shot N1, which means the claim is useless for now. All of this adds to you being scum.

Just wait untill cayvie flips not town to see that I'm right.

On a reread, I think mix scum slipped here.

More specifically, in the assumption that I can't use multiple powers in one night (which I can).

I put it to you that scum (who already have a nightkill) is more likely to have single powers in this game than town, and thus would not have had a reason to ask the mod.

vote: mix

Lol, this is a townslip if anything, scum usually has the faction kill AND powers and they start knowing if they can do both or not. Also your PR is too strong now so you're the one that failed their claim.

And for the love of god stop claiming more of your role, it was to town's benefit for scum to think you can only do one thing at night! Think before you claim, as town would but you aren't.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: April 01, 2020, 08:42:17 am »

I like to vote for MiX as much as the next guy, but this scumslip argument is thin like butter spread over too much bread.

I like both this metaphor (mmmm....butter) and the sentiment.
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: April 01, 2020, 08:47:09 am »

And for the love of god stop claiming more of your role, it was to town's benefit for scum to think you can only do one thing at night! Think before you claim, as town would but you aren't.

MiX! I think maybe we have found someone who sets you off as much as I do (or perhaps even more...is that even possible?) with free flow information-sharing. I imagine you throwing up your hands and muttering “get it together, people! sheesh!” Except in Portuguese.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: April 01, 2020, 08:54:50 am »

MiX! I think maybe we have found someone who sets you off as much as I do (or perhaps even more...is that even possible?) with free flow information-sharing. I imagine you throwing up your hands and muttering “get it together, people! sheesh!” Except in Portuguese.

"Controlem-se gente!" (translation of what you said). And then a swear in Portuguese. That could be me if I talked as much as I write.

I'm just thinking about that BM I played with cayvie, and even when she claimed it wasn't this open. It was day 2, and only because someone had claimed a result on them. This just feels different, in every way. Also the """scumslip""" argument is pretty forced.

Wait you're already voting there who am I trying to convince.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: April 01, 2020, 08:55:20 am »

To clarify, I didnt mean full massclaim. I just meant everyone answering yes or no to the question:
Can you use multiple powers in one night?

Uhm....this seems really fishy to me

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: April 01, 2020, 09:01:16 am »

I agree that Cayvie seems different. I feel like I am still getting to know her, but I am already 100% certain that she is smart as a whip. The redirection charting she did in the BM game was next level. I like the way she thinks and plays, and I hope she’s back with us to stay because she is a clearly a good one.

But mostly I think it’s funny how you react to folks putting unprompted information into the world. It’s very grumpy old man.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: April 01, 2020, 09:03:28 am »

I guess maybe this ship has sailed, but

vote: Didds

Definitely defensive in several posts and now sheeping MiX.

I’m listening to MiX right now because I think he’s making sense. But I was more sleeping Galz....it was just too long to quote.

skip wooznum

• Golem
  • Shuffle iT Username: Skip Wooznum
  • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: April 01, 2020, 09:05:58 am »

Lol, this is a townslip if anything, scum usually has the faction kill AND powers and they start knowing if they can do both or not. Also your PR is too strong now so you're the one that failed their claim.

Are you frustrated that cayvie revealed part of her role, or do you think she's scum? These are mutually exclusive.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: April 01, 2020, 09:06:53 am »

Are you frustrated that cayvie revealed part of her role, or do you think she's scum? These are mutually exclusive.

Both? Why are they mutually exclusive? I know that she can be town. This is a possibility. The fact that it's anti-town if she's town makes it look like a scum move.

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: April 01, 2020, 11:42:08 am »

Both? Why are they mutually exclusive? I know that she can be town. This is a possibility. The fact that it's anti-town if she's town makes it look like a scum move.

it's not anti-town if it catches scum tho.

and do you really think my original partial claim was anti-town? compare the conversation before the claim to the conversation afterward. i think there's a lot more to go on for scumhunting. a big gain, in general, for the town, at the relatively small cost of some of my role.
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: April 01, 2020, 11:47:29 am »

and do you really think my original partial claim was anti-town? compare the conversation before the claim to the conversation afterward. i think there's a lot more to go on for scumhunting. a big gain, in general, for the town, at the relatively small cost of some of my role.

We got this conversation. I don't think it's pro-town if you're town.

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: April 01, 2020, 12:57:53 pm »

And apparently this valuable conversation suggests my guilt?
Don't worry, no one can read uncle correctly.

Uncleeurope Eddie

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: April 01, 2020, 02:00:06 pm »

I mean Eddie is an easy wagon. MiX is an easy wagon, nail-mi is an easy wagon, apparently I am the easy wagon so what do we do now?

vote: Eddie

Vote cayvie, I promise that, although it will be one of the hardest wagons, we will pull through and lynch the scum on the other side of this dark tunnel! Who's with me?

How are you so confident?

I know MiX is usually pretty brash as town, but this feels like MiX is overplaying his brashness, faking it 'cause he's scum.
Seconded.  It sounds like MiX pretending to be shraeye.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: April 01, 2020, 02:15:38 pm »

I mean Eddie is an easy wagon. MiX is an easy wagon, nail-mi is an easy wagon, apparently I am the easy wagon so what do we do now?

Vote cayvie, I promise that, although it will be one of the hardest wagons, we will pull through and lynch the scum on the other side of this dark tunnel! Who's with me?

I know MiX is usually pretty brash as town, but this feels like MiX is overplaying his brashness, faking it 'cause he's scum.
Seconded.  It sounds like MiX pretending to be shraeye.

join me on MiX, let's make this a wagon.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: April 01, 2020, 02:16:57 pm »

MiX, I would like an answer to the above question.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: April 01, 2020, 02:33:23 pm »

And apparently this valuable conversation suggests my guilt?

yep! at least to me, at least a little bit, at least enough to vote d1.

are we really disputing whether game-relevant conversation is good for town on day 1?
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: April 01, 2020, 02:45:55 pm »

Sorry, disappeared here. Need to read. Might not get to it until day after tomorrow though
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: April 01, 2020, 05:18:41 pm »

Nah, they aren't mutually exclusive at all.  MiX has a long history of being frustrated when towns people reveal too much, especially if it helps scum.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: April 01, 2020, 05:20:03 pm »

MiX, I would like an answer to the above question.

Read my cases? I don't understand the question.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: April 01, 2020, 08:19:19 pm »

Vote Count 1.5:

cayvie (4): pubby, Galzria, MiX, WCD
uncle (3): skip, DatSwan, LaLight
mail-mi (1): faust
MiX (2): mail-mi, cayvie
EFHW (1): uncle
WCD (1): EFHW

Not Voting (2): 2.7, shraeye

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. Day 1 ends Tuesday, April 7 at 10:00 a.m.
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: April 01, 2020, 09:01:19 pm »

It’s very grumpy old man.
More channeling shraeye

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: April 01, 2020, 09:03:05 pm »

Sold

vote: MiX

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: April 01, 2020, 09:10:22 pm »

Sold

vote: MiX

Bad and town. Continue.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 99  All

Page created in 0.116 seconds with 16 queries.