Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 99  All

Author Topic: RMM55: Falling Skies Mafia 2 (Game Over)  (Read 223587 times)

skip wooznum

• Golem
  • Shuffle iT Username: Skip Wooznum
  • he/him
    • View Profile
Re: RMM55: Falling Skies Mafia 2 (Day 1)
« Reply #225 on: March 31, 2020, 06:17:00 pm »

Cayvie didn't understand what happened "here". Seeing that, pubby voted, I presumed because town would've followed through instead of posting that.
What do you mean by "followed through"?

skip wooznum

• Golem
  • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: March 31, 2020, 06:26:21 pm »

Also, to those who are saying eddie is town:
I haven’t played on here in awhile. I forgot the meta was to push a wagon on me day 1 if I am town.

It’s weird how that always seems to happen. I only ever have early wagons as town.
This is a trivially easy, super dismissive thing to say. It's designed to plant doubt in people's minds without actually making a substantive argument.

This is a good wagon. People should join.

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 31, 2020, 06:36:16 pm »

I haven’t played on here in awhile. I forgot the meta was to push a wagon on me day 1 if I am town.

It’s weird how that always seems to happen. I only ever have early wagons as town.
This is a trivially easy, super dismissive thing to say. It's designed to plant doubt in people's minds without actually making a substantive argument.

But it's true, so...eh.

Cayvie didn't understand what happened "here". Seeing that, pubby voted, I presumed because town would've followed through instead of posting that.
What do you mean by "followed through"?

Like, rereading that part a bunch of times to see what had happened. I did that and it worked, so it's understandable that pubby voted cayvie for not understanding what was happening.

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 31, 2020, 07:28:49 pm »

MiX is right, You could check my other games to confirm. I only get early wagons when I am not pressured to have you people trust me.

I mean, I could be going around without having to make semi-inflamitory statements like “people are voting for me, therefor I am confirmed Town” (it is not lost on me how I sound making such statements).

But I am making those statements anyway, thus drawing attention to myself for no reason.

I kinda like my Pubby vote, still, although not as much.

Vote: Shraeye?

Vote: LaLight?

Vote: mail-mi?

Eh, good enough, I guess.
Don't worry, no one can read uncle correctly.

Uncleeurope Eddie

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: March 31, 2020, 08:54:02 pm »

MiX is right, You could check my other games to confirm. I only get early wagons when I am not pressured to have you people trust me.

I mean, I could be going around without having to make semi-inflamitory statements like “people are voting for me, therefor I am confirmed Town” (it is not lost on me how I sound making such statements).

But I am making those statements anyway, thus drawing attention to myself for no reason.

love how you talk about yourself as an easy D1 town wagon, but then put your own vote on the other easy D1 town wagon.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: March 31, 2020, 08:55:16 pm »

I mean Eddie is an easy wagon. MiX is an easy wagon, nail-mi is an easy wagon, apparently I am the easy wagon so what do we do now?

vote: Eddie
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: March 31, 2020, 09:07:49 pm »

love how you talk about yourself as an easy D1 town wagon, but then put your own vote on the other easy D1 town wagon.

Your argument won me over.

Vote: EFHW
Don't worry, no one can read uncle correctly.

Uncleeurope Eddie

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 31, 2020, 09:14:17 pm »

I mean Eddie is an easy wagon. MiX is an easy wagon, nail-mi is an easy wagon, apparently I am the easy wagon so what do we do now?

Vote cayvie, I promise that, although it will be one of the hardest wagons, we will pull through and lynch the scum on the other side of this dark tunnel! Who's with me?

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: March 31, 2020, 09:19:23 pm »

Vote cayvie, I promise that, although it will be one of the hardest wagons, we will pull through and lynch the scum on the other side of this dark tunnel! Who's with me?

I don't feel like it

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: March 31, 2020, 09:30:09 pm »

Vote Count 1.4:

cayvie (3): pubby, Galzria, MiX
pubby (1): EFHW
uncle (4): cayvie, skip, DatSwan, LaLight
mail-mi (1): faust
MiX (1): mail-mi
EFHW (1): uncle

Not Voting (3): 2.7, WCD, shraeye

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. Day 1 ends Tuesday, April 7 at 10:00 a.m.
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: March 31, 2020, 09:33:54 pm »

Alright MiX, I’m gonna trust you. I’m not sure I’m all in, but I’m interested in seeing where it goes, and I like it better than Eddie.

Vote: cayvie
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: March 31, 2020, 09:34:47 pm »

I just realized this day is super long. Deadline is next Tuesday....a full week from now
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: March 31, 2020, 09:39:22 pm »

How are you so confident?

I know MiX is usually pretty brash as town, but this feels like MiX is overplaying his brashness, faking it 'cause he's scum.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: March 31, 2020, 10:11:36 pm »

LaLight - obv kind of in agreement, but do you have a specific reason set on why no cayvie? Is it the people on cayvie or is it something about cayvie?
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: March 31, 2020, 10:18:14 pm »

LaLight - obv kind of in agreement, but do you have a specific reason set on why no cayvie? Is it the people on cayvie or is it something about cayvie?

I don't really. I just like her style and don't want her lynched

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #240 on: March 31, 2020, 10:18:44 pm »

and it doesn't feel different in this game. If it will, I will gladly vote her

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: March 31, 2020, 10:39:13 pm »

More active defending going on than I’m used to seeing. Not certain how to interpret that.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

pubby

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: March 31, 2020, 10:49:03 pm »

I am willing to defend active defenders defending people therefore you should interpret defending as good.

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: March 31, 2020, 11:48:23 pm »

My pubby vote was because his cayvie vote was unexplained. If there was actually an explanation to he had. I'd like to hear it.

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: March 31, 2020, 11:50:13 pm »

I guess maybe this ship has sailed, but

vote: Didds

Definitely defensive in several posts and now sheeping MiX.

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: April 01, 2020, 12:16:13 am »

More active defending going on than I’m used to seeing. Not certain how to interpret that.

Frankly, me too. I'm pretty taken aback by it
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: April 01, 2020, 12:20:43 am »

By the way, the best way to use your role is to say nothing, use it on your scumread N1, and if they don't die say you fruit vendor'd someone and they should claim that they got the fruit or you out them and they're lynched. This way you get to know if there's any bus driver shenanigans and it accomplishes the same. Also also, you have more than one power so you're not using the vig shot N1, which means the claim is useless for now. All of this adds to you being scum.

Just wait untill cayvie flips not town to see that I'm right.

On a reread, I think mix scum slipped here.

More specifically, in the assumption that I can't use multiple powers in one night (which I can).

I put it to you that scum (who already have a nightkill) is more likely to have single powers in this game than town, and thus would not have had a reason to ask the mod.

vote: mix
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

skip wooznum

• Golem
  • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: April 01, 2020, 12:30:39 am »

By the way, the best way to use your role is to say nothing, use it on your scumread N1, and if they don't die say you fruit vendor'd someone and they should claim that they got the fruit or you out them and they're lynched. This way you get to know if there's any bus driver shenanigans and it accomplishes the same. Also also, you have more than one power so you're not using the vig shot N1, which means the claim is useless for now. All of this adds to you being scum.

More specifically, in the assumption that I can't use multiple powers in one night (which I can).

I put it to you that scum (who already have a nightkill) is more likely to have single powers in this game than town, and thus would not have had a reason to ask the mod.

I noticed this as well but I'm not at all sure of the improbability of a townie who can't use multiple powers in one night. Is it worth mass-claiming about this? I genuinely don't know.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: April 01, 2020, 01:16:46 am »

I am willing to defend active defenders defending people therefore you should interpret defending as good.
but I mean...you could be skum defending active players or active defenders, or whatever?
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: April 01, 2020, 02:45:19 am »

I noticed this as well but I'm not at all sure of the improbability of a townie who can't use multiple powers in one night. Is it worth mass-claiming about this? I genuinely don't know.

n--no? i don't see how you make the jump to mass-claim here. surely the better way to test the hypothesis is to, like, lynch someone. preferably MiX. or eddie.

but I mean...you could be skum defending active players or active defenders, or whatever?

(i think pubby's trolling here)

she/her
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 99  All

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 19 queries.