Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 50  All

Author Topic: RMM48: Cancer Mafia (Game over)  (Read 122096 times)

iguanaiguana

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: iguana iguana
    • View Profile
Re: RMM48: Cancer Mafia (Day 4)
« Reply #875 on: June 17, 2018, 07:16:55 pm »

Agree Gkrieg probably copped Awaclus. He was clear about his Galz read being based on Galzria's play

Do you still think Galz is Skum?

Based on what I know, he's my top scum read.
Point iguana. Not that points really matter with a result, but still.
Igu is town or trying the hardest he ever has as scum.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: June 17, 2018, 07:26:15 pm »

Agree Gkrieg probably copped Awaclus. He was clear about his Galz read being based on Galzria's play

As you're wrong, I can't wait to see what stretches you use to make that work out for you - or what fakeclaim you wanna go with that results in me being scum.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: June 17, 2018, 07:32:25 pm »

As you're wrong, I can't wait to see what stretches you use to make that work out for you - or what fakeclaim you wanna go with that results in me being scum.

I don't have any of that.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: June 17, 2018, 07:37:30 pm »

Then I fail to see how you can come to a conclusion that is false based on what you've hinted to be PR related reasons.

- That is, if you want to read me as being scum (or pretend to read me as being scum), that's on you. Go for it. You're wrong, but whatever.
- If you're trying to insinuate that you have a PR related reason to believe I'm scum, you're either lying, or stretching some result you have out to meet an idea that you're trying to sell. As I'm not scum, there is literally no result you could have that says otherwise.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: June 17, 2018, 07:50:50 pm »

Hydrad, Space: how's that neighborhood going? I think it's reasonably likely there's a scum there.

I gave up posting in there after he said he was sure I'm scum, because expending effort on convincing him seemed less worthwhile than being useful to town in the main thread, where I know there are guaranteed townies. Now there are a bunch of short posts from Hydrad about building trust, but I feel a bit like it's all about winning opinion for him, and not enough about scumhunting.

In terms of what he's doing in-thread, I liked his immediate re-read of gkreig looking for possible indications of gkrieg's night results, but I'm not going to trust what Hydrad says without either taking the time to reread gkrieg myself (preferably), or at least seeing several people in here confirm that they've re-read gkrieg and come independently to the same conclusions. Sorry I didn't have time to do that tonight :-(
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

Hydrad

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Hidrad
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: June 17, 2018, 07:58:19 pm »

Ya I kinda blew it. Ah well.
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: June 17, 2018, 07:59:42 pm »

I've also thought about the possibility of a 3rd person being in it that has never talked. But I feel like scum would have probably tried to use it to gain some info I guess instead of just lurking.

My personal QT explicitly uses the singular for when talking about who I can talk to in the neighbourhood QT, so I really don't think there's a third player snooping.
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: June 17, 2018, 08:04:06 pm »

I've also thought about the possibility of a 3rd person being in it that has never talked. But I feel like scum would have probably tried to use it to gain some info I guess instead of just lurking.

My personal QT explicitly uses the singular for when talking about who I can talk to in the neighbourhood QT, so I really don't think there's a third player snooping.

Oh you are right. I guess I didn't notice.
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: June 17, 2018, 08:04:11 pm »

Then I fail to see how you can come to a conclusion that is false based on what you've hinted to be PR related reasons.

- That is, if you want to read me as being scum (or pretend to read me as being scum), that's on you. Go for it. You're wrong, but whatever.
- If you're trying to insinuate that you have a PR related reason to believe I'm scum, you're either lying, or stretching some result you have out to meet an idea that you're trying to sell. As I'm not scum, there is literally no result you could have that says otherwise.

Okay, gotcha.

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: June 17, 2018, 08:58:27 pm »

Awaclus! We need a massclaim order.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

IDontPlayThisGame

• Baron
  • Shuffle iT Username: IDontPlayThisGame
    • View Profile
« Reply #885 on: June 17, 2018, 09:45:34 pm »

I'm not full claiming even if people go along with this. And I still don't think we should.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: June 17, 2018, 09:47:27 pm »

I'm not full claiming even if people go along with this. And I still don't think we should.

Why? Its important to lynch correctly today and a massclaim will probably help with that.

IDontPlayThisGame

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: June 17, 2018, 09:50:28 pm »

Why? Its important to lynch correctly today and a massclaim will probably help with that.

I'd rather an extra night of results than scum having their pick of PRs.

IDontPlayThisGame

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: June 17, 2018, 09:52:28 pm »

And how, exactly, does it help us lynch correctly?

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: June 17, 2018, 10:10:01 pm »

So my 2 cents on the GK thing (you can go ahead and just not read it if you want, bc I am pretty much in agreement):

1) This has pretty much got to be GK breadcrumbing Awaclus as town. No reasons, or reason to say it really, no follow up or anything.
I could also hammer if that's needed.

Just let Hydrad do it at this point.
Wondering about this.

I just think Awaclus is townie.

2) Combined with this - which seems to be the opposite on purpose. He makes a timestamp by stating the last couple pages. I think the idea was to make it clear that it is in fact a read, and not a result. I mean read could still be good, but in context to this... whatever you get it.
I feel like Galzria is just trying to get people to share their reads.  My scum read on him has gone up massively in the last couple pages.

3) Referencing this for the phrase "claiming and outing". i feel again like this is GK bread crumbing that he has results to give.
Only (probably) one person is going to die at night anyway, so I don't see the need to claim anything.  I think we should save all the claiming and outing until tomorrow.

At this point I am convinced GK copped Awaclus. Basing this on both the above and the aforementioned fact that GK's read flipped 100% on Awaclus D3.

The one thing I want to point out, and I am like crazy surprised no one else has mentioned this yet.... is that it is possible skum has Godfather or a similar role. I was pretty null to this point on Awaclus, so Awaclus is essentially Town in my eyes for now... but it is something to be kept in mind if like we get to D6 and "IC Awaclus" is still alive.
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: June 17, 2018, 10:15:41 pm »

Are you asking "how mass claiming after 3 nights of results in an RMM would help us lynch correctly?"
real good. That’s how

IDontPlayThisGame

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: June 17, 2018, 10:16:23 pm »

Are you asking "how mass claiming after 3 nights of results in an RMM would help us lynch correctly?"

Yes.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: June 17, 2018, 10:17:45 pm »

Hydrad, Space: how's that neighborhood going? I think it's reasonably likely there's a scum there.

I gave up posting in there after he said he was sure I'm scum, because expending effort on convincing him seemed less worthwhile than being useful to town in the main thread, where I know there are guaranteed townies. Now there are a bunch of short posts from Hydrad about building trust, but I feel a bit like it's all about winning opinion for him, and not enough about scumhunting.

In terms of what he's doing in-thread, I liked his immediate re-read of gkreig looking for possible indications of gkrieg's night results, but I'm not going to trust what Hydrad says without either taking the time to reread gkrieg myself (preferably), or at least seeing several people in here confirm that they've re-read gkrieg and come independently to the same conclusions. Sorry I didn't have time to do that tonight :-(

@ Hydrad - Confirm you stopped posting as mentioned?
real good. That’s how

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: June 17, 2018, 10:20:54 pm »

For the godfather thought I think that's a really strong thing to have for a scum team with high numbers. I'm on the idea that they are most likely nerfed in some way. But ya I'll keep it in mind.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: June 17, 2018, 10:23:59 pm »

Are you asking if u stopped posting or space.

I kept posting small things but they didn't have much content in them.

Space basically hasn't posted anything though stating they would rather focus on the main thread

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: June 17, 2018, 10:27:43 pm »

For the godfather thought I think that's a really strong thing to have for a scum team with high numbers. I'm on the idea that they are most likely nerfed in some way. But ya I'll keep it in mind.

Not to beat a dead horse, but I agree with you. Or I did. Then I was re-reading and got to Space's bit about the nerf roles. Eevee being an announced anti-IC is what is weird. They would of had the opportunity N1 to kill someone (Jim). So if they didn't then there was assuredly someone on the skum team that had a MORE pressing role to get rid of then Eevee.

My point is that Eevee's role was pretty damn nerfy. So if there was another that was even worse for them... they may also have 1-2 decent PRs to start. Not arguing with you, just want to make sure it is noted bc people seem to keep leaning away from the idea that Skum could have anything useful.
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: June 17, 2018, 10:28:53 pm »

Space basically hasn't posted anything though stating they would rather focus on the main thread

Specifically - did you tell Space that you were done posting bc you thought they were skum?
real good. That’s how

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: June 17, 2018, 10:39:19 pm »

Specifically - did you tell Space that you were done posting bc you thought they were skum?

Basically I kinda said something like this.

Hey I think you are scum.

I could be wrong and if I am I'm sorry.

I don't see me losing much by outing this neighborhood as I don't think I'll be posting much things productive in here anyways.

But I still might post a bit.

That's the abbreviation of what I said. So while I said I still might post it wasn't going to be important things

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: June 18, 2018, 12:47:06 am »

This post is in violation of the no-quoting rule. As a result, Space is rendered voteless for today only.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: June 18, 2018, 01:13:45 am »

This post is in violation of the no-quoting rule. As a result, Space is rendered voteless for today only.

So mod is mod and it’s Faust’s game - but if i said “i have confirmed with the mod that x is true” i wouldn’t be punished. Can someone tell me why this is not ok from space?
real good. That’s how
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 50  All

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 16 queries.