Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 30  All

Author Topic: M112: Gilmore Girls Mafia (Game over)  (Read 68325 times)

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
Re: M112: Gilmore Girls Mafia (Day 4)
« Reply #600 on: February 15, 2018, 06:12:57 pm »

Could someone - you know just for the sake of trying to win - try to come up with a case for someone else? Idk if i am just tunneled or what but these are the only options i am seeing.

I mean, I'm voting for you.

I mean I doubt it will end in me voting for myself... but if you wanna share your case I am not going to try and stop you.

I don't really want to share it. Do you want to share why I shouldn't have a case on you?

Because I am Town. I mean I don't really wanna go through and do every bit piece of everything so if you come up with something lmk because sure as heck got nothing else to do this game.

Main point would be that end of day 2 TWM voted for me to make it 3-3 flip when he could of voted for SS instead (still making it 3-3, just not with me). Seems like a specific point, but it is oddly large and important. If I am his partner, why would he risk flipping with me instead of flipping with SS?
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: February 15, 2018, 06:13:29 pm »

huh.... actually just think I stumbled on something. love our little talks.

unvote
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: February 15, 2018, 07:12:22 pm »

OK someone find the fault in this logic, as I am sure it is there somewhere. Both points are regarding when we lynched skum (TWM at end of day 2):

The time in which I am finding specifically interesting is starting this post:
The_Wine_Merchant (3): theorel, joseph, Space
DatSwan (2): schadd, Robz
Awaclus (1): silverspawn
silver (2): awaclus, DatSwan
IDPTG (2): RR, Wine

Well I guess I have to vote: datswan

He said that he HAS to vote for me. Not true as SS also had 2 votes on them. Normally the argument could be made that my vote would not matter as it had to of been on TWM by now, but actually this wasn't the case. He could of gone SS just the same as he went for me and been in the exact same situation. Skum had to of assumed either TWM would grow over me (for reasons like - I wasn't voting him yet) or decide to go for a slip. Think about it. How skummy does TWM voting for me, then partner moves to me, then (assumingly) I move to TWM to tie it. They both would look horrible in that construct and we are still flipping! If it flips TWM then same spot except "hey thats weird that other guy also jumped over last minute" and if it flips me the lynch pool for the next day would be EXACTLY those 2 players.

Only other point I have is that the thing that is the simplest explanation is that his partner did not save him because they couldn't (meaning they were already on me). So that would be Robz. The only thing I can say on top of that is that as suspicious as everyone has been of him as the mime this game... it is odd he hasn't been shot yet.

real good. That’s how

Joseph2302

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Joseph2302
  • "Better to be lucky than good"
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: February 16, 2018, 08:23:12 am »

I'm completely lost. I should really  re-read.
Ditto I need to do this
Mafia Stats: (correct as of 2017)
Town: 22 games, 8 wins
Scum: 5 games, 3 wins

IDontPlayThisGame

• Baron
  • Shuffle iT Username: IDontPlayThisGame
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: February 16, 2018, 08:13:39 pm »

OK someone find the fault in this logic, as I am sure it is there somewhere. Both points are regarding when we lynched skum (TWM at end of day 2):

He said that he HAS to vote for me. Not true as SS also had 2 votes on them. Normally the argument could be made that my vote would not matter as it had to of been on TWM by now, but actually this wasn't the case. He could of gone SS just the same as he went for me and been in the exact same situation. Skum had to of assumed either TWM would grow over me (for reasons like - I wasn't voting him yet) or decide to go for a slip. Think about it. How skummy does TWM voting for me, then partner moves to me, then (assumingly) I move to TWM to tie it. They both would look horrible in that construct and we are still flipping! If it flips TWM then same spot except "hey thats weird that other guy also jumped over last minute" and if it flips me the lynch pool for the next day would be EXACTLY those 2 players.

Only other point I have is that the thing that is the simplest explanation is that his partner did not save him because they couldn't (meaning they were already on me). So that would be Robz. The only thing I can say on top of that is that as suspicious as everyone has been of him as the mime this game... it is odd he hasn't been shot yet.

What's the your point with the first bit?

As for Robz, why would mafia kill mime!Robz rather than try to leave him alone and use his mimeread status to ensure he doesn't get lynched?

IDontPlayThisGame

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: February 16, 2018, 08:14:27 pm »

What's your point with the first bit?

As for Robz, why would mafia kill mime!Robz rather than try to leave him alone and use his mimeread status to ensure he doesn't get lynched?

Edit

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: February 16, 2018, 10:24:03 pm »

bc mafia is only one player and if we were to end up lynching him then mafia loses along with us.

I did say that was my weaker of the two points.

And I don't know how to better explain the first part. he said he has to vote for me. he didn't it makes me suspicious.
real good. That’s how

IDontPlayThisGame

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: February 17, 2018, 12:17:59 am »

bc mafia is only one player and if we were to end up lynching him then mafia loses along with us.

And I don't know how to better explain the first part. he said he has to vote for me. he didn't it makes me suspicious.

Ah, okay. I wasn't sure if you were intending to use it as an argument for mafia!ss (in which case the hole is that it relies on TWM being careless/going for WIFOM) or just stating your suspicion.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: February 17, 2018, 12:25:45 am »

Ah, okay. I wasn't sure if you were intending to use it as an argument for mafia!ss (in which case the hole is that it relies on TWM being careless/going for WIFOM) or just stating your suspicion.

I mean it is and isn't.
From TWM perspective - if they do not go for Skum!SS and goes for me then they create a situation where obv they proc SS bc its a tie or he dies.
From the TWM perspective - if they do go for Skum!SS and does not go for me he makes even wagons on both himself and SS.
Either way a Skum is lynched.

The thing that plays into whatever - is that SS did NOT come and vote for me after he chose me.
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: February 17, 2018, 09:17:10 pm »

guys can someone do something. like a lynch order list or something?
just so we can move this along more than anything.
The argument "it is early" doesn't really matter if we aren't using the time.
real good. That’s how

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #610 on: February 18, 2018, 03:44:51 am »

Here's a lynch order list:

DatSwan
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Joseph2302

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Joseph2302
  • "Better to be lucky than good"
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: February 18, 2018, 04:53:30 am »

guys can someone do something. like a lynch order list or something?
just so we can move this along more than anything.
The argument "it is early" doesn't really matter if we aren't using the time.
I'll reread today and give an answer to this
Mafia Stats: (correct as of 2017)
Town: 22 games, 8 wins
Scum: 5 games, 3 wins

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: February 18, 2018, 12:40:39 pm »

DatSwan

Helpful

real good. That’s how

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #613 on: February 18, 2018, 01:47:04 pm »

DatSwan

Helpful

So why aren't we lynching DatSwan?
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: February 18, 2018, 01:55:56 pm »

DatSwan

Helpful

lol I am fairly confident that is not happening.
real good. That’s how

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #615 on: February 18, 2018, 02:02:48 pm »

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
real good. That’s how

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: February 18, 2018, 07:20:03 pm »

I will have more time for this tomorrow.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

IDontPlayThisGame

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: February 19, 2018, 12:07:22 am »

DatSwan

Helpful

Do you think scum!TWM moved to partner!DatSwan in self preservation over silverspawn?

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #619 on: February 19, 2018, 03:33:36 am »

DatSwan

Helpful

Do you think scum!TWM moved to partner!DatSwan in self preservation over silverspawn?

Let DatSwan come up with his own defense.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: February 19, 2018, 03:36:07 am »

DatSwan

Helpful

Let DatSwan come up

with his own defense.

Defense to what?
real good. That’s how

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #621 on: February 19, 2018, 03:37:38 am »

DatSwan

Helpful

Let DatSwan come up

with his own defense.

Defense to what?

The fact that you're scum.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: February 19, 2018, 04:18:52 am »

DatSwan

Helpful

Let DatSwan come up

with his own defense.

Defense to what?

How can I be skum if you are skum?
real good. That’s how

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #623 on: February 19, 2018, 04:19:57 am »

DatSwan

Helpful

Let DatSwan come up

with his own defense.

Defense to what?

You can't, but I'm not scum so therefore you can.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: February 19, 2018, 04:35:43 am »

DatSwan

Helpful

Let DatSwan come up

with his own defense.

Defense to what?

You can't, but I'm not scum so therefore you can.
but I am not skum... therefore you can be skum.
real good. That’s how
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 30  All

Page created in 0.858 seconds with 16 queries.