Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 45  All

Author Topic: M95: UChoose Flavor™: physics mafia (game overrrrrrrrrrrrrr)  (Read 109046 times)

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
Re: M95: UChoose Flavor™: physics mafia (D2)
« Reply #575 on: March 05, 2017, 01:20:42 am »

We should lynch not one of these wagons, but the people making hedged and iffy statements on it.  My gut tells me Robz.  Also someone else that unvoted Dylan because he sounded like "frustrated town".  Whomever that was is scum, mark my words .

I think I've got you caught. You say I'm wrong to call Dylan frustrated town, and you follow this assumption by voting for me? If you truly don't think Dylan is frustrated town, you must think he's scum, and should vote for him. But you're voting for me. Looks like textbook scum not thinking through the town implications of their claims.

Vote: Witherweaver
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: March 05, 2017, 01:27:19 am »

We should lynch not one of these wagons, but the people making hedged and iffy statements on it.  My gut tells me Robz.  Also someone else that unvoted Dylan because he sounded like "frustrated town".  Whomever that was is scum, mark my words .

I think I've got you caught. You say I'm wrong to call Dylan frustrated town, and you follow this assumption by voting for me? If you truly don't think Dylan is frustrated town, you must think he's scum, and should vote for him. But you're voting for me. Looks like textbook scum not thinking through the town implications of their claims.

That that reaction happened to him makes him more likely town.  I'm not particularly convinced Dylan is town, though.  But the interactions also work as scum!Dylan and scum!you.

I also don't think that a town!you legitimately thinks that I'm scum.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: March 05, 2017, 01:45:07 am »

I'm not like so sure about this.  Input from people more involved in this game would be good.

UmrageOfSub could very well be scum but feels like a default myslynch like RR would have been.

Dylan is not a bad choice but reactions to him seem to be either scum doing some knighting or partner avoiding, and I'm not sure which.

I'm compelled to look away from both.  Of the two I'd do Dylan over UoSub

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: March 05, 2017, 01:48:24 am »

To be honest, I skimmed through a good deal of Day 1 and some of Day 2

Dylan32

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Dylan32
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: March 05, 2017, 02:44:01 am »

Thanks Jake.

WW just got a little bit townier, but not anything more than null. Largely because I agree with him re: Robz.

Can we not default the lynch on to Jake tomorrow at the deadline like always? K thanks.
Forum Mafia Record - Wins: 14 - NM9, M97, RMM41, M99, M102, M104, M119, M126, RMM56, M133, M134, RMM58, RMM59, RMM61, RMM60; Losses 15 - RMM37, M89, M94, M95, M96, M100, RMM47 M109, M110, M120, M127, M129, M131, M132, M136; MVPs: 1 - NM9

JaketheBaseballGod22

• Steward
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: March 05, 2017, 09:03:01 am »

Thanks Jake.

WW just got a little bit townier, but not anything more than null. Largely because I agree with him re: Robz.

Can we not default the lynch on to Jake tomorrow at the deadline like always? K thanks.
thanks but after my reread i think your scum and would be happy to default the lynch onto you. If he's not scum then one of either griekg or robz is scum.
Baseball For Life
Mafia Record Overall (6-14) 30%

Town Wins (4-11) 26.7% M88L, M89L, NM9L, M91L, M95L, M97L,NM10W, RMM41L, M100L, M103L, M105W, M107W, RMM45W, M109L, RMM46L

Scum Wins (2-3) 40% M87L, M94W, ZM23L, M99L, ZM24W

MVP's: None

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: March 05, 2017, 09:24:05 am »

Thanks Jake.

thanks but after my reread i think your scum and would be happy to default the lynch onto you. If he's not scum then one of either griekg or robz is scum.

Why this implication?

JaketheBaseballGod22

• Steward
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: March 05, 2017, 09:28:07 am »

Thanks Jake.

Why this implication?
I feel like their leading the town around on the two major wagons and i know I'm town so that means if Dylan is town then we need to take a closer look at those two is all i'm saying.
Baseball For Life

Town Wins (4-11) 26.7% M88L, M89L, NM9L, M91L, M95L, M97L,NM10W, RMM41L, M100L, M103L, M105W, M107W, RMM45W, M109L, RMM46L

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: March 05, 2017, 09:41:37 am »

If Dylan is scum, what would you think about Robz and Gkrieg?

JaketheBaseballGod22

• Steward
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: March 05, 2017, 09:46:59 am »

I would think that they deserve a reread and depending on how the deadline goes down maybe others.
Baseball For Life

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: March 05, 2017, 10:46:15 am »

It feels like this day just started.
It also feels like it's still day 1.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: March 05, 2017, 10:47:33 am »

I'll reread Robz later today.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: March 05, 2017, 11:04:55 am »

I would think that they deserve a reread and depending on how the deadline goes down maybe others.

Reread me again and you'll find nothing to incriminate me.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: March 05, 2017, 03:06:06 pm »

Reread me again and you'll find nothing to incriminate me.
Didn't you lynch/vig me once (correctly) for saying something like this?

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: March 05, 2017, 03:15:12 pm »

I don't think scum!Gkrieg says that, though.  Not really his style.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: March 05, 2017, 03:49:21 pm »

I've reread Robz and I don't see anything incriminating.  It seems like WW had a particular gut reaction that I didn't.  The strangest thing I saw was his worrying that agreeing with e meant that he was being buddied by scum!e. And he didn't answer the question I asked him about that.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: March 05, 2017, 04:08:26 pm »

That that reaction happened to him makes him more likely town.  I'm not particularly convinced Dylan is town, though.  But the interactions also work as scum!Dylan and scum!you.

What you said only makes sense from a scum perspective. Or, makes the most sense from a scum perspective.  If you think my read on Dylan is bad because Dylan is scum, you should vote for Dylan.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: March 05, 2017, 04:12:07 pm »

I've reread Robz and I don't see anything incriminating.  It seems like WW had a particular gut reaction that I didn't.  The strangest thing I saw was his worrying that agreeing with e meant that he was being buddied by scum!e. And he didn't answer the question I asked him about that.

I missed it when you asked me. But I sort of did answer it--I generally agreed with the reads, except LL. I'm not sure what purpose is served from making me be even more specific, other than "gotcha" when I'm inevitably wrong.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: March 05, 2017, 04:12:57 pm »

Yes, I actually do want to lynch WW. He said something that seems much more likely to come from scum.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: March 05, 2017, 04:13:56 pm »

Also, do we know who our UoS replacement is, and have they showed up? It doesn't look like it.

Dylan32

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Dylan32
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: March 05, 2017, 04:29:36 pm »

Also, do we know who our UoS replacement is, and have they showed up? It doesn't look like it.

It's Jake. From State Farm.
Forum Mafia Record - Wins: 14 - NM9, M97, RMM41, M99, M102, M104, M119, M126, RMM56, M133, M134, RMM58, RMM59, RMM61, RMM60; Losses 15 - RMM37, M89, M94, M95, M96, M100, RMM47 M109, M110, M120, M127, M129, M131, M132, M136; MVPs: 1 - NM9

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: March 05, 2017, 04:29:48 pm »

It's Jake and he showed up.
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: March 05, 2017, 04:50:52 pm »

What you said only makes sense from a scum perspective. Or, makes the most sense from a scum perspective.  If you think my read on Dylan is bad because Dylan is scum, you should vote for Dylan.

Huh?

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
Re: M95: UChoose Flavor™: physics mafia (D1)
« Reply #598 on: March 05, 2017, 05:00:06 pm »

Rereading Dylan.

Dang it. I just reread everything twice and the only thing I come away with is a slight town read on Eevee. #105 seems like something scum would probably not say since bringing up flavor claiming is clearly not good for town. I think that was more likely confused/careless/distracted!town.  Other than that, I've just seen a whole bunch of null. At one time I had a reason for voting for Jimmmmm, but I've since forgotten what it was and couldn't remember on the reread.  I didn't see anything that made me want to move it now though.

If I had to pick someone to be suspicious of, right now it might be LL for the joke/not joke thing, although for unspeakable reasons I'm not putting much stock in that; and I might be a freckle suspicious of harbinger, purely for openly suggesting ignoring evidence prior to better evidence being available.  Once better evidence is there, yeah, I agree with his logic, but until it shows up, just discarding it because "all the other clues will probably overshadow it" isn't the best idea. This isn't really enough for me to scum!read them yet; it's just enough to read them closely.

I thought and think this post is quite Towny, particularly "At one time I had a reason for voting for Jimmmmm, but I've since forgotten what it was and couldn't remember on the reread." It strikes me as a Town train of thought that could be difficult to replicate as scum. However Dylan was immediately (well you know, 6 hours later) voted for for this post:

vote: Dylan

Why? For trying?

The emotion in that post doesn't seem genuine.  It seems too over the top.

This seems strange. The extent of the emotion I can find in the post is "Dang it." But then Dylan apologises for it.

Sorry. The disappointment expressed in that post sort of bled through from other events, not this particular game.

Nothing else really stands out except gkrieg's certainty of his scum read on him. Which would lead me to wanting to reread gkrieg, but his Townslip was pretty convincing.

I think Dylan is Town. I'll look elsewhere.

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: March 05, 2017, 06:03:20 pm »

Vote: WW
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 45  All

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 16 queries.