Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 63  All

Author Topic: M80: Fruit Ninja Mafia (Game Over!)  (Read 139513 times)

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
Re: M80: Fruit Ninja Mafia (Day Two)
« Reply #975 on: May 21, 2016, 07:34:51 pm »

It seems Yuma has left mafia, and may have also left f.ds altogether? I hope this is only temporary...
Seems like it.
Didn't this happen before though?

Don't know, I'm not going to worry about it.

After dinner, I'll read what else happened in this thread and react. I am still trying to formulate some sort of read based on the likeliness of e being town after all.
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: May 21, 2016, 07:35:38 pm »

I'm for an Iguana/SS lynch currently, but this is an uneducated opinion, so it will probably change.
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

Haddock

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Haddock
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: May 22, 2016, 10:24:57 am »

So, anything going on here today?  I'm a bit ill (damn you, chairs), so sitting in front of my PC is all I have.  And it's booooorrrrriiinnnnggg.

I confess I was starting to doubt myself about this whole SS thing.  I always freak out when a wagon I'm on suddenly jumps in size.  But it's kinda stalled out again now, so who knows. 

I said I'd do this:
And you call him scummy elsewhere. I've left the house and am phone posting so will find those posts later.
(with regard to SS scumreading PPS occasionally), and in the end only found this.

PPS could also be scum. His town meta is doing something crazy from what I can tell. He's not crazy enough this game. Be a bit crazy please.
Which is actually pretty weak when I look at it.  I think I probably read way too much into it...
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: May 22, 2016, 10:48:58 am »

while that's true, PPS had made exactly 5 posts up to that point

So it's been pretty dead here after the crash. I'm hoping people won't get prods because of this. We still have heard very little from EgorK, chairs, and pps. What are your guys opinions on e?

As I understand it it's either e or Joseph and you see where my vote stands.

Haddock's reads list feels forced. He's the other scum.

Hah, game solved!
Who's the third under this logic?
ii and Haddock are only 2.

Calling the scum team on D1 is my job and clearly you are the other scum member so, there's your team.

Vote: Haddock

Vote: Joseph

One thing that also makes me feel scum on e is just how hard it is to get a wagon going on him today despite decent evidence. In general scum players are harder to wagon D1 because their partners don't want to join it unless it looks inevitable.

Disagree strongly. D1 is the best day to setup the distancing and dissonance. Also perfect time to setup the bus if needed later. It's getting them on the tail end of a wagon that is going to be hard. Getting them on early is very likely. The tell tale behavior are wagon jumpers when it gets heavy.

Joseph2302

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Joseph2302
  • "Better to be lucky than good"
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: May 22, 2016, 11:59:41 am »

while that's true, PPS had made exactly 5 posts up to that point

So it's been pretty dead here after the crash. I'm hoping people won't get prods because of this. We still have heard very little from EgorK, chairs, and pps. What are your guys opinions on e?

As I understand it it's either e or Joseph and you see where my vote stands.

Haddock's reads list feels forced. He's the other scum.

Hah, game solved!
Who's the third under this logic?
ii and Haddock are only 2.

Calling the scum team on D1 is my job and clearly you are the other scum member so, there's your team.

Vote: Haddock

Vote: Joseph

One thing that also makes me feel scum on e is just how hard it is to get a wagon going on him today despite decent evidence. In general scum players are harder to wagon D1 because their partners don't want to join it unless it looks inevitable.

Disagree strongly. D1 is the best day to setup the distancing and dissonance. Also perfect time to setup the bus if needed later. It's getting them on the tail end of a wagon that is going to be hard. Getting them on early is very likely. The tell tale behavior are wagon jumpers when it gets heavy.
That's not much, as in nothing there at all basically.
Mafia Stats: (correct as of 2017)
Town: 22 games, 8 wins
Scum: 5 games, 3 wins

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: May 22, 2016, 12:44:01 pm »

exactly

Haddock

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Haddock
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: May 22, 2016, 12:53:18 pm »

PPS could also be scum. His town meta is doing something crazy from what I can tell. He's not crazy enough this game. Be a bit crazy please.
Which is actually pretty weak when I look at it.  I think I probably read way too much into it...
SS I think you're misunderstanding me.

I'm trying to say here that my point is pretty weak - you give him a very vague "could be scum I guess", but you don't really scumread him.  And it's pretty early on.  So yeah my "inconsistency on PPS" thing isn't a particularly good point.

I dunno any more, guys.  Can someone else contribute something?
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: May 22, 2016, 02:45:41 pm »

Sorry, been kind of absent the past day or so. I will try to put down some thoughts this afternoon
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
Re: M80: Fruit Ninja Mafia (Day One)
« Reply #983 on: May 22, 2016, 02:58:02 pm »

Because why on earth do people think yuma/chairs was scummy?

Because why wouldn't they? Also, it would be better if you let yuma answer that question himself.

Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: May 22, 2016, 03:01:22 pm »

I feel like that person (Yuma/chairs) can't possibly be scum after all that has happened

Joseph2302

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: May 22, 2016, 03:47:38 pm »

Because why wouldn't they? Also, it would be better if you let yuma answer that question himself.
Given that yuma has quit the game, we're not going to get an answer.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #986 on: May 22, 2016, 04:02:42 pm »

You wouldn't know that if you weren't his scum partner.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: May 22, 2016, 04:03:59 pm »

That's a bad argument and you should feel bad.

vote: Awaclus as punishment.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: May 22, 2016, 04:04:46 pm »

Yes he would. Yuma stated it in the forum.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #989 on: May 22, 2016, 04:16:03 pm »

He hasn't been replaced or modkilled in this game.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #990 on: May 22, 2016, 04:19:41 pm »

He hasn't been replaced or modkilled in this game.

Common sense tells you he's gone, especially if you look at his posts and see that he removed himself from the queue, and dropped out of any other Mafia games he was in. Also, he just so happened to remove his avatar, which tells volumes, as that is a deliberate move that is honestly going out of his way to do.

The only question is if he rage quit forever, which I doubt. I think he'll be back eventually.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: May 22, 2016, 04:20:09 pm »

I'm done talking about Yuma. We're all done talking about Yuma. Let's focus on the game.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #992 on: May 22, 2016, 04:26:37 pm »

Common sense tells you he's gone, especially if you look at his posts and see that he removed himself from the queue, and dropped out of any other Mafia games he was in. Also, he just so happened to remove his avatar, which tells volumes, as that is a deliberate move that is honestly going out of his way to do.

The only question is if he rage quit forever, which I doubt. I think he'll be back eventually.

Well, obviously he would have to do that if he wanted to fake quitting.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: May 22, 2016, 04:32:56 pm »

Here are my current reads after re-reading the thread:

Scumteam is Iguana/Awaclus and I don't know the third person, if there even is one. SS is town for me, Chairs/Yuma is basically IC now, as is e.

Why is Iguana/Awaclus scum? They both opportunistically voted for Joseph (even though he deserved it for his play), Iguana tunneled hard on e which looks bad, and that's also what Awaclus has been doing to Joseph until the last moment when he lynched EgorK. I feel like scum's strategy this game is to do such a hard read that it looks townie. I mean, it's been working so far.

So with that... A real vote from me.

vote: Iguana

Defend yourself.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: May 22, 2016, 04:34:23 pm »

Stop distracting from the game, Awaclus. You're a better player than this. I'll consider your 'fake quit' option if he isn't modkilled by the end of D2.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: May 22, 2016, 04:35:29 pm »

And yes, 13 players probably means 3 scum. That could be ADK, who I have a slight read on, but we'll get to that later.

Joseph2302

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: May 22, 2016, 04:41:23 pm »

True, but also he's quit for real. Also:
I'm done talking about Yuma. We're all done talking about Yuma. Let's focus on the game.

Joseph2302

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: May 22, 2016, 04:45:11 pm »

Stop distracting from the game, Awaclus. You're a better player than this. I'll consider your 'fake quit' option if he isn't modkilled by the end of D2.
Actually the fact that yuma will probably get modkilled does affect the game quite a lot.
Therefore, we need to think about it.
Basically, if we don't lynch very quickly, then it's likely the day will end via modkill.
Also, when actually is the deadline? I can't see a vote count by RR at all D2, and he didn't post the deadline when he unlocked the thread.

Request: Vote Count, and confirmation of the deadline.

Joseph2302

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: May 22, 2016, 04:46:33 pm »

Also, Vote: Awaclus, for trying to derail the game with mindless yuma talk.

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: May 22, 2016, 04:50:05 pm »

And yes, 13 players probably means 3 scum. That could be ADK, who I have a slight read on, but we'll get to that later.

vote: seprix we're in an open setup.
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 63  All

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 20 queries.