Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18  All

Author Topic: M57: Blarnia Mafia (Game Over, Mafia Wins!)  (Read 43147 times)

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
Re: M57: Blarnia Mafia (Day 1)
« Reply #225 on: February 05, 2015, 01:05:03 am »

These scum reads on me feel fabricated. What exactly is your justification, e and hydrad?

They are fabricated because I find you scummy?

As far as Hydrad goes:

Very sympathetic and agreeing with Teproc.

Buddying Jimmmmm a bit.

He is wary of L-1

And hedgy

So just seems very bubbly and overly friendly.  Which now that I think about it is scummy?  I think I remember town!hydrad doing that.  Or was it scum!hydrad?  I don't recall the game(s)....I am probably too tired right now.

But thank you for questioning my reads.  I was hoping people would and we could actually have some discussion about it.

I just now realized I totally read that question wrong.  For some reason I thought that you (ADK) were asking my for why I thought hydrad was scummy.  I can have more input tomorrow, but it is too late now and I am afraid that the lynch will happen before I get online.  Because it appears as if no one gets online (except me and hydrad and a single post from ADK) between the hours of 7-10 Pacific (I knew, Europe is asleep, and the East coast is probably getting that way as well.  West coast just seems awful as far as time zones for mafia go (but who am I to complain, at least I am not in Australia or something like that(except that might be a cool place to live(wouldn't know, never been there)))).  Because that is basically when I will be around tomorrow.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Hidrad
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 05, 2015, 01:12:40 am »

These scum reads on me feel fabricated. What exactly is your justification, e and hydrad?

They are fabricated because I find you scummy?

As far as Hydrad goes:

Very sympathetic and agreeing with Teproc.

Buddying Jimmmmm a bit.

He is wary of L-1

And hedgy

So just seems very bubbly and overly friendly.  Which now that I think about it is scummy?  I think I remember town!hydrad doing that.  Or was it scum!hydrad?  I don't recall the game(s)....I am probably too tired right now.

But thank you for questioning my reads.  I was hoping people would and we could actually have some discussion about it.

I just now realized I totally read that question wrong.  For some reason I thought that you (ADK) were asking my for why I thought hydrad was scummy.  I can have more input tomorrow, but it is too late now and I am afraid that the lynch will happen before I get online.  Because it appears as if no one gets online (except me and hydrad and a single post from ADK) between the hours of 7-10 Pacific (I knew, Europe is asleep, and the East coast is probably getting that way as well.  West coast just seems awful as far as time zones for mafia go (but who am I to complain, at least I am not in Australia or something like that(except that might be a cool place to live(wouldn't know, never been there)))).  Because that is basically when I will be around tomorrow.

Ah that makes sense. I was wondering why you kinda singled me out out of nowhere.
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

CalignoBot

• View Profile
« Reply #227 on: February 05, 2015, 01:26:37 am »

I can see Hydrad being scum with that case, although I have a completely different opinion on the Jimmmmm buddying.

...Actually, now that I think about it, a Jimmm/Hydrad team makes a lot of sense just from their interactions. I'm willing to go with a Hydrad lynch if one springs up.
oh

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: February 05, 2015, 01:28:36 am »

Where's Jimmmmmmmmmmmm? Seems like it's been a while since he's last posted.

I'll be doing a reread tomorrow to hopefully get my vote down on a more viable lynch target.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #229 on: February 05, 2015, 04:39:01 am »

I could also lynch Hydrad if Archetype isn't happening.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: February 05, 2015, 08:44:49 am »

Vote Count 1.A

Teproc (1): Archetype
Archetype (4): Awaclus, A Drowned Kernel, CalignoBot, Pit {L-1}
A Drowned Kernel (2): Hydrad, 2.71828.....
Pit (1): Teproc

Not Voting (1): Jimmmmm

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch. Day 1 ends at 6. Feb, 6 AM Forum time. That's in ~21 hours.

Teproc

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Teproc
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: February 05, 2015, 08:51:56 am »

Right, I forgot about confirming my claim.

protect: Archetype

vote: Archetype

vote: ADK

protect: CalignoBot

So if I lied Archetype should be lynched now, otherwise nothing will have changed (well, I switched to ADK because pit doesn't seem to be happening).

Vote count please ?
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: February 05, 2015, 09:01:44 am »

Vote Count 1.B

Teproc (1): Archetype
Archetype (4): Awaclus, A Drowned Kernel, CalignoBot, Pit {L-1}
A Drowned Kernel (3): Hydrad, 2.71828....., Teproc {L-2}

Not Voting (1): Jimmmmm

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch. Day 1 ends at 6. Feb, 6 AM Forum time. That's in ~21 hours.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #233 on: February 05, 2015, 09:23:27 am »

Actually I'm not so sure about the Hydrad lynch after all. He's slightly scummy, but the last time I thought he was slightly scummy, he ended up being a town PR. The last time I played against a scum!Hydrad though, I was pretty sure he was scum from D1, so I don't know but I don't want to lynch him today.

My top/only scum reads right now are Archetype > Pit > Jimmmmmm, and that's also my lynching preference order for today. As usual, I will also vote for anyone to make a lynch happen if I have to, but I don't really like the other lynches as much.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: February 05, 2015, 09:26:24 am »

The above, translated : "Well, Hydrad's not a popular wagon after all, let's stay on message and get that Archetype through."

I almost added a part about ADK being a partner but that would've been wish-fulfillment.

Seriously, no one else wants to lynch Awaclus or pit ? Either my reads are beyond awful or town is doing poorly.
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #235 on: February 05, 2015, 09:42:12 am »

The above, translated : "Well, Hydrad's not a popular wagon after all, let's stay on message and get that Archetype through."

I almost added a part about ADK being a partner but that would've been wish-fulfillment.

Seriously, no one else wants to lynch Awaclus or pit ? Either my reads are beyond awful or town is doing poorly.

I want to lynch Pit.

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: February 05, 2015, 10:07:09 am »

Pit just seems like new-ish town to me. I could lynch awaclus, though.
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #237 on: February 05, 2015, 10:14:35 am »

Awaclus seems like new-ish town to me as well.

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: February 05, 2015, 10:31:31 am »

Seriously, Archetype has been sitting at L-1 for ages now. Either he's scum or both scum are already on his wagon, and I really don't see Awaclus/pit.
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: February 05, 2015, 10:37:42 am »

People have tried to interpret stallingwagons in numerous ways, I've never seen them be successful. If you remember the chairs lynch in SUper Mario, it stalled forever and scum!ash brought this argument up, and of course chairs flipped town.

If anyone else is willing to lynch either pit or Awaclus, I'll go for it.

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #240 on: February 05, 2015, 10:53:13 am »

How long was it at L-1, though? If arch was town you would think scum would have come up with a reason to hammer by now.
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: February 05, 2015, 02:53:07 pm »

Checking in at lunch.

I am down for lynching Awaclus

vote: Awaclus
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: February 05, 2015, 03:04:29 pm »

Mostly it was this single post that rubbed me the wrong way:
I'm trying to figure out what to make of Archetype here. I'm thinking possibly scummy. He's posting a lot, gives a reads list right away, is taking a stance that is noticeable but not too aggressive.

Yeah, I like vote: archetype

Basically, I really don't like your case on Archetype.  Or what originally started it.  "posting a lot, gives reads list right away, taking a noticeable stance" are all things that you can twist into being scummy, but I find are usually from town.  Since you twisted it, I think that you could very well be scum trying to get this lynch.  You have been consistent though.  You have maintained your case on Archetype and continued to work towards his lynch.  Tunneling someone is really not an alignment tell, as scum or town can do that, but in your case I think it is from scum.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: February 05, 2015, 03:09:13 pm »

Checking in at lunch.

I am down for lynching Awaclus

I will totally switch back to ADK for a lynch.  I will be back before deadline, but I think we can get some movement on Awaclus.  We really need everyone to post and vote though.  Reads lists are good

lynch!: ADK, Awaclus
Would lynch: Hydrad

won't lynch: All the other people

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: February 05, 2015, 03:21:41 pm »

Let's do it.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: February 05, 2015, 03:22:57 pm »

I should be around for the deadline btw.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #246 on: February 05, 2015, 03:55:20 pm »

I think I'll be around for the deadline as well.

This doesn't make any sense really.

Basically, I really don't like your case on Archetype.

The case on Archetype is good. You should like it.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: February 05, 2015, 03:57:03 pm »

Hey sorry. I'll be somewhat around today, but not super around. Can someone sum up the case on Awaclus for me?

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 05, 2015, 05:36:36 pm »

Hm, well I just tried to reformulate one right now and I'm not feeling it anymore, rereading him. His flip-flopping on Hydrad especially actually reads like genuinely hesitant town to me.

unvote

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 05, 2015, 07:02:58 pm »

Hey sorry. I'll be somewhat around today, but not super around. Can someone sum up the case on Awaclus for me?

I can't remember there being much of one. And no one is currently voting for him.
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18  All

Page created in 1.994 seconds with 21 queries.