Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]  All

Author Topic: M57: Blarnia Mafia (Game Over, Mafia Wins!)  (Read 42101 times)

Hydrad

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Hidrad
    • View Profile
Re: M57: Blarnia Mafia (Game Over)
« Reply #425 on: March 04, 2015, 09:35:14 pm »

Awaclus I think did a better job being towny. I don't think I really did that much this game. I kinda sat back and lurked.
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

CalignoBot

• View Profile
« Reply #426 on: March 05, 2015, 01:43:25 pm »

I could also Awaclus for the final NK, because it is pretty ballsy to keep the IC alive.  But he read the game (and calignobot) correctly and predicted correctly who calignobot would lynch

+1

I'm significantly worse when I'm confirmed town or widely townread since the quality of my reads increase based on how much I'm being attacked. It would've been really bizarre if anyone knew about this, but the result was too easily abusabe not to go for. :P

Just keeping me alive after that gambit wasn't a bad idea regardless. The less conversation on the last day, the less chance it would've been caught out.
oh

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: March 06, 2015, 10:45:26 pm »

So, despite the above reasons, I decided that Teproc is the MVP, for covering the strength of his role, protecting the IC every night without causing suspicion, staying alive until day 3, and having the most accurate reads (after e) with Awaclus and pit as scum reads day 1 and calling the correct team before he died.

runner-up is Awaclus

Teproc

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Teproc
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: March 07, 2015, 04:26:19 am »

Thanks ! First regular town MVP, wooo !
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]  All

Page created in 1.374 seconds with 19 queries.