Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 51  All

Author Topic: M48: Legend of Zelda Mafia GAME OVER, SCUM WINS  (Read 113278 times)

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
Re: M48: Legend of Zelda Mafia (Day Five)
« Reply #1100 on: September 11, 2014, 07:25:50 pm »

Why chairs?

Teproc

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Teproc
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: September 11, 2014, 07:27:35 pm »

PoE. Not Egork, not you or SP because I have townreads on you, that leaves Hydrad and chairs.

If you vote for Hydrad right now I'll follow suit, because I prefer his lynch.
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: September 11, 2014, 07:28:13 pm »

There's only 1 scum left, right? So Today or Tomorrow (if we haven't won yet) we should no-lynch.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Hidrad
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: September 11, 2014, 07:32:59 pm »

no-lynch is fine with me. but we will probably lose egork.
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

scott_pilgrim

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: September 11, 2014, 07:54:56 pm »

vote: chairs, that's L-1

No lynch tomorrow I think is better.

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: September 11, 2014, 08:01:50 pm »

VOTE COUNT 5.5:

Teproc (1): chairs
chairs (3): Hydrad, Teproc, scott_pilgrim {L-1}

Not voting (2): jimmmmm, EgorK

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Day five ends at 10:00 pm, September 11. That's in two hours.
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: September 11, 2014, 09:57:51 pm »

I'ma hammer.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: September 11, 2014, 09:58:14 pm »

Vote: chairs

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: September 11, 2014, 09:58:35 pm »

THREAD LOCKED.
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: September 11, 2014, 10:01:06 pm »

When the group emerged from the blinding sandstorm, they noticed one of their number was missing...

chairs has been lynched! He was a Hylian (Vanilla Townie)!

Night Five begins now, and ends at 10:00 pm forum time Saturday, September 13. PM me with confirmations, or post in your QT.
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1110 on: September 11, 2014, 10:02:22 pm »

FINAL VOTE COUNT:

chairs (4): Hydrad, Teproc, scott_pilgrim, jimmmmm

Not voting (1): EgorK

With 6 alive, it took 4 to lynch.
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
Re: M48: Legend of Zelda Mafia (Night Five)
« Reply #1111 on: September 13, 2014, 08:00:22 pm »

Going to open this up a little early, since everything's in.

START OF DAY SIX

EgorK was killed in the night. He was Impa (Town Universal Backup)!

Not voting (4): Hydrad, Teproc, scott_pilgrim, jimmmmm
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
Re: M48: Legend of Zelda Mafia (Night Five)
« Reply #1112 on: September 13, 2014, 08:15:25 pm »

well. I guess the question to day is do we no lynch or not.
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

scott_pilgrim

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: M48: Legend of Zelda Mafia (Day Six)
« Reply #1113 on: September 13, 2014, 10:47:51 pm »

Definitely no lynch today, there's an even number of us and no protective roles and it's not like any of us are IC's.  So there's no reason not to no lynch right?

Which also means scum doesn't want to kill tonight, and we go on forever alternating no lynch and no kill.

Mod: Is someone forced to act in this case?  Does scum have to kill or does town have to lynch?

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: September 13, 2014, 11:08:58 pm »

Town can always vote no lynch, mafia can always choose to no kill.
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: September 13, 2014, 11:30:57 pm »

what if neither side wants to fight ever kill... longest game ever?

scott_pilgrim

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: September 14, 2014, 12:03:54 am »

If the mod says, "it's a draw if town chooses to no lynch and mafia chooses to no kill", then town may decide they are more likely to win than not (even with the extra player) and go for a lynch, or scum may decide they are more likely to win than not and go for the kill (you could argue that if everyone is rational it has to be one or the other, so the draw doesn't end up happening).  Just knowing that a draw is a possibility could (should?) be enough to force someone to act.  But if the game really does just go on as long as we let it, then it's never going to end, because town can never prefer to lynch and scum can never prefer to kill.

Anyway, no reason not to vote: no lynch.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: September 14, 2014, 06:44:36 am »

No lynch is boring and pointless. This game is already dragging, ifwe no lynch scum will obviously no kill and then what ? We'll have lost however many days.

So this is mylo. My first thought is still Hydrad but I'll reread once more.
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: September 14, 2014, 07:47:53 pm »

VOTE COUNT 6.1

No Lynch (1): scott_pilgrim

Not voting (3): Hydrad, Teproc, jimmmmm

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch. Day Six ends at 10:00 pm forum time, September 23.
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: September 14, 2014, 08:34:17 pm »

I think it actually might be Jimmm. Since hes been busy he might of forgotten that egork was a UB. It wasn't talked about as much as the other roles. I think it was a kinda 1 page thing and then didn't really get mentioned again. Its something that could easily be missed if you havn't had much time to read over the game.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: September 16, 2014, 02:29:49 pm »

Because of other games, I don't have much time for this, nor do I really want to reread this thread for the upteenth time. So I'm just going to go with what I've been thinking the past few days, in the hopes that this makes someone, anyone, react and do something.

vote : Hydrad

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: September 16, 2014, 06:16:07 pm »

VOTE COUNT 6.2

No Lynch (1): scott_pilgrim
Hydrad (1): Teproc

Not voting (2): Hydrad, jimmmmm

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch. Day Six ends at 10:00 pm forum time, September 23.
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

scott_pilgrim

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: September 16, 2014, 06:18:43 pm »

Okay so here’s my reread of Hydrad.  I started out thinking I just wanted to 100% convince myself he’s town, but I went through it assuming he’s scum just to see if the narrative fits, and man it just all fits together so nicely.  So I really think he’s our last scum, but I want to reread Jimm and Teproc as well at some point (especially since we have basically no deadline).

Leaning Town on ashersky for his L-1 vote and sharing my views on Hydrad. I don't think that a Townie could accidentally derphammer - you should always read PPEs. Slight scum on Jimmmmm for awarding immediate towncred to Hydrad's defense.

I doubt ash was hoping for a derphammer, that's just... no. But putting Hydrad at L-1 just so he could point a finger at whoever jumped off the wagon first? Yeah I can see scum!ash doing that. As for Hydrad's defense, it's null for me and I can see that coming from newbie town or newbie scum but I still don't see a convincing argument for lynching a newbie today.

Early on D1 there was that big wagon on Hydrad.  Above are Archetype’s and Andrew’s responses to it.  Notably, Archetype gives Jimm scum points for giving Hydrad town points.  This looks to me like Archetype is thinking “If Hydrad is lynched (and flips scum) this will look bad for Jimm, I can point it out now so someone else can bring it up later”.  Andrew also says he’s null on Hydrad’s defense but uses his newbieness as an excuse not to lynch him.  So I think both of those point toward scum Hydrad.

Also, the post comes off as much more confident on the scum read on Jimmm than on Hydrad, but you're voting for Hydrad.  The Hydrad comments sound hedged.

Hmm interesting I thought I have been stating my votes pretty clearly and not hedging.

Anyways here are my reads right now

Scummy: Scott, arche, teproc

Towny: silver, Andrew

And Asher gets his own as I think he is more towny then scum but still super hard to read

Labels one scum as scummy and one as towny.

Can someone currently voting for Teproc summarize the case against him?

For me it's just because he jumped on my wagon at a time I felt like scum would. Overall though I don't really find what he's done scummy enough to be lynched i just wanted to have a vote somewhere so that we can get more reactions and hopefully find scum.

Before this, he seemed happy with a Teproc lynch, but then he starts backing off.

I really don't see ash being scum here. I feel like the wagon is sticking to long because scum is on it. If he was scum I think the wagon would have moved onto someone else.

Honestly I'm against a ash lynch today.

Not lynching anyone seems like a bad idea, anyway. that just means we'll go into a second night where there are less towns with no advantage

for those who dont want to lynch ash - what would you do?

My 3 lynches that I want to do is scott/teproc/robz right now. Also we have a few more days to think this over so no need to rush.

So whats your case on andrew? To me it seems out of nowhere but you feel like hes the scummiest.

This is probably noteworthy if it’s coming from scum!Hydrad.

About 80% of Hydrad’s posts during the second half of D1 are basically just him restating over and over how he thinks the ash lynch is bad.  I think scum was in a pretty good position D1.  If Hydrad is scum, that means all wagons were on town; otherwise, there were two wagons on town and one on scum by the end of the day.

Noteworthy stuff from D2:

Does Andrew act like this normally? I've only been in. Game with him once really and it was a bm game. He felt pretty confident it seemed that Asher was scum and has now jumped onto jimmm. Just feels weird to me

Ok so I still view silver as town personally I don't really see why jimmm is so scummy. All it is is because he's vla and hasn't posted much unless I missed something. And although I don't like how robz did the day 1 and think he was a big factor for the lynch I still feel like he's town and was trying to figure out what ash was.

With this in mind I'm going to Vote: teproc I still find him the scummiest. I will say though a big part of this is gut feeling and his positions on wagons. So it's not a strong case but I don't like any of the other people being voted right now

In addition to this being hedgy, I think this really looks like “I need to vote Teproc in order to be consistent”.  To clarify what I mean by that, look back at D1 and how he pushes Teproc’s lynch; then near the beginning of D2 he continues to express suspicion on Teproc, Teproc questions him on it, and then he sort of backs down and says “maybe I got you confused with someone else” (something to that effect).  But then he goes back to Teproc here without almost any explanation.

Ok I'm literally leaving in 5 minutes so I'm going to Vote: egork also. The biggest reason I'm doing it is so that their is another option that people feel like they can lynch as the teproc one doesn't look like it will go through at all.

Sorry if jumping on like this looks scummy but I don't want those 3 to die.

(“Those 3” is Robz, Jimm, and silverspawn.)  I think what I’m noticing about Hydrad is that whenever a major lynch candidate comes up, he opposes it.  Also, every time a lynch candidate comes up, the lynch candidate is town (up to this point in the game anyway).  Either Hydrad has awesome reads, or he’s scum who is overly concerned about being on a town wagon.

(D3:)

FINAL VOTE COUNT:

Robz888 (6): scott_pilgrim, AndrewisFTTW, Witherweaver, EgorK, silverspawn, jimmmm
jimmmm (1): Archetype
silverspawn (3): teproc, Robz888, chairs
EgorK (1): Hydrad

Robz has been lynched!  ADK will provide the flip when he gets back.

FINAL VOTE COUNT:

Teproc (4): chairs, Hydrad, Robz888
ashersky (5): Jimmmmm, AndrewisFTTW, scott_pilgrim, silverspawn, EgorK, Teproc, mail-mi
Jimmmmm (3): Archetype, Witherweaver, ashersky

With 13 alive, it took 7 to lynch.

Night One begins now, and ends in 48 hours (more or less). DEADLINE FOR NIGHT ACTIONS AND CONFIRMATIONS IS IN 24 HOURS. Please send me a PM or post in your QT.

Looking at the lynch wagons from the two previous days, there are some common denominators:

scott_pilgrim, AndrewisFTTW, EgorK, silverspawn, jimmmm

I'm fairly confident that there is at least one scum in the group.

Hmm interesting. I agree that there has to be at least one scum and possibly even 2 scums out of those 5. Now to find out who actually is the scum.

This is actually pretty funny, right after I made that comment.  He approves of the wagon analysis that concludes scum is likely on the mislynches.  It’s funny because he has been so careful to make sure he’s not on the mislynch wagons, of course he is going to tell us to look for scum there.  Of course, he would like that as town too, so it’s possibly just survivalist.  But I think he’s more likely to say something like this as scum.

If Hydrad is scum then there was exactly one scum on that lynch, so lynching from that lynch is much less likely to hit scum than lynching random; so no surprise Archetype approves of it, same goes I think for scum!Hydrad.

I almost feel like scum nokilled to try and bait us into killing the wrong person. And scum arch came up with the idea so that we would claim and get a myslynch. But then the roleblocker actually targeted him and is now in a weird situation.

This is just such a bizarre thing to suggest.  I’m not sure if I’m understanding it right, but it sounds like he’s saying “Archetype is scum, but not because of this evidence that he’s scum, just by coincidence”.  I think that’s like a mega scumslip?

Okay so let me pause for a minute and say so far Hydrad looks really scummy, especially in the context of an Arch/Andrew scum team.  Up to this point I think it really looks like we’ve got the last scum.  Earlier I was really sure Hydrad was town, and I think it’s because of these next few posts.  Rereading him though I think I was biased and my town read on him was really without basis.  Here’s what he says after Arch claims he targeted WW:

Uhhhh I did not target WW... Is this scum arche trying a huge gambit to live? I'm confused

Vote: arche

I'm super confused as I don't know why you would lie about that. Did you confuse me with someone else?

Ok the only way I can understand this situation is arche is scum and tried a gambit to get out of being caught by silver. I have reread my messages multiple times to make sure I haven't targeted WW.

So my initial reaction to this was, Hydrad must be town, because if he was scum he would have played along with Arch’s fake claim.  But I think that’s not right, in fact I think he made the right call here as scum which is to counterclaim Arch and just make sure Arch goes down.  By that point in the game, best case scenario there was a 50% chance we lynch Arch (other option would be silverspawn was lying and we lynch him), but in practice it was probably higher, like a lot higher.  So at that point you might as well just join in the mob taking down Arch and not risk getting caught in a lie by the Tracker (which he knows is out there).

The other thing I will say about this is, he seems pretty confused.  He doesn’t have a reaction of “Arch is lying, lynch him” so much as “Wait partner, why are you doing this?”

So since ganon died do we lose cop results now? I'm slightly confused on how it works.

This could be a scumslip (he knows Ganon is psychotrooper), but eh, it seems like it could just be confused town too.  In fact he corrects it right afterwards, so I guess it’s null:

So since ganon died do we lose cop results now? I'm slightly confused on how it works.

If we have UB then yes

Ah that makes sense. I missed the part the hes only the cop enabler if we have a UB.

right. personally I feel like it might be in either chairs or s_p. leaning towards chairs? I think hes quieter in this game then a few other games I've played with him when hes been town.

Seems like a stretch…

I'm still baffled why I was not killed this night. Had they risked being tracked on just to kill someone more ICer? Or had they still that ninja shot left so it was safe play?

Or maybe it's someone who's been lurking and hasn't been following the game to well and forgot that you have a pr?

This is actually pretty creative if it’s coming from scum.  I don’t think it’s a good argument regardless of whether Hydrad is town or scum, but could be planned by scum.  Probably doesn’t mean anything though…

I could be wrong but I think we pretty much know every role thats out there? most of out PR's have died and I think the only thing we don't know is if there is a doctor or not in this setup.

Okay this sounds less sure than scum should be about where the PR’s are.  Maybe he’s confused between what he knows because he’s scum and what he knows because people have claimed it though (considering that what he knows is, “only one PR left and it’s been claimed by EgorK”).

Also I'm really not going to lynch egork at all tonight. If egork is still alive after tonight I might think about lynching egork just for the reason that scum really shouldn't keep him alive. Other then that I think thats all I have to say right now

This could be scum fishing to see if other people like that possibility, so he knows whether to NK EgorK.  But I think you just kill EgorK as scum anyway in that position, you can’t risk having the bad tracking results against you.

I think it actually might be Jimmm. Since hes been busy he might of forgotten that egork was a UB. It wasn't talked about as much as the other roles. I think it was a kinda 1 page thing and then didn't really get mentioned again. Its something that could easily be missed if you havn't had much time to read over the game.

This is sort of the same argument he made a couple pages back, but now he’s pinning it specifically on Jimm.  I think he wanted that argument to work, that’s why he NK’d WW instead of EgorK, but no one really paid attention to it the first time he brought it up, so he’s bringing it up again.  TBH I really don’t think it’s a good argument (and killing WW over EgorK just because of that I think is a bad play as scum, unless he still had his ninja shot in which case it didn’t matter), so I think he’s bringing it up so he can put blame on someone for it.

So there’s my reread of Hydrad.  I spent way more time on that than I intended to.  I was going to reread Teproc and Jimm as well and I probably will later since we basically have no deadline anyway.  But I think we’ve got it, I feel pretty sure right now that Hydrad is the last scum.

Oh also I want to remind myself to look back at the D1 wagons later.  Two of the four people alive today were put up to L-1 D1, and they both survived.  But I’ll look at that later because I’ve spent like an hour already writing this post.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: September 16, 2014, 06:34:54 pm »

Great, now I just have to reread SP and if I find nothing there I'll be good to go. Because of course when someone changes his mind to agree with me at mylo it's going to make me paranoid, but this post certainly reads townie to me. So does the absence of a vote at the end of it.

scott_pilgrim

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: M48: Legend of Zelda Mafia (Day One)
« Reply #1124 on: September 17, 2014, 12:36:54 am »

Okay so here is every vote count from D1:

VOTE COUNT 1.1:

With Link in the lead, the group soon reached the Lost Woods. The light grew dim, and the trees began to press in close around...

scott_pilgrim (1): AndrewisFTTW
Hydrad (3): silverspawn, mail-mi, scott_pilgrim
AndrewisFTTW (2): Teproc, Jimmmmm
silverspawn (1): Hydrad
Teproc (1): Archetype

Not voting (5): Witherweaver, Robz888, ashersky, chairs, EgorK

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Day one ends at 10:00 pm, August 8

VOTE COUNT 1.2:

In the darkness of the woods, it became to difficult to tell where they were going. "We need to go this way!" cried someone. "No, the forest temple is in this direction!" cried another...

scott_pilgrim (1): Hydrad
Hydrad (4): silverspawn, mail-mi, scott_pilgrim, Teproc
AndrewisFTTW (1): Jimmmmm
Teproc (2): Archetype, chairs
Witherweaver (1): AndrewisFTTW

Not voting (4): Witherweaver, Robz888, ashersky, EgorK

VOTE COUNT 1.3:

Finally, the trees opened up and the moss-grown walls of the Forest Temple appeared before them.

Hydrad (6): silverspawn, mail-mi, scott_pilgrim, Teproc, Archetype, ashersky {L-1}
Witherweaver (1): AndrewisFTTW
ashersky (1): Jimmmmm

Not voting (3): Witherweaver, Robz888, EgorK

VOTE COUNT 1.4:

Hydrad (5): mail-mi, scott_pilgrim, Teproc, Archetype, ashersky
ashersky (3): Jimmmmm, EgorK, AndrewisFTTW

Not voting (3): Witherweaver, Robz888, silverspawn

VOTE COUNT 1.5:

The Temple's wooden doors had all but rotted away. The group filed inside, peering nervously into the gloom.

Hydrad (4): mail-mi, scott_pilgrim, Teproc, ashersky
Jimmmmm (1): Archetype

Not voting (3): Witherweaver, Robz888, silverspawn

VOTE COUNT 1.6:

Hydrad (3): mail-mi, scott_pilgrim, ashersky
Teproc (2): chairs, Witherweaver
Jimmmmm (2): Archetype, Teproc
Robz (1): silverspawn

Not voting (1): Robz888

VOTE COUNT 1.7:

The temple's twisting hallways made it difficult to navigate. Link struggled to keep a brave face, but even he was unnerved by the creepy building.

Hydrad (1): scott_pilgrim
Teproc (4): Witherweaver, Hydrad, mail-mi, AndrewisFTTW
ashersky (2): Jimmmmm, EgorK
Robz (3): silverspawn, chairs, ashersky

VOTE COUNT 1.8:

Teproc (4): Witherweaver, Hydrad, mail-mi, AndrewisFTTW
ashersky (2): Jimmmmm, EgorK
Robz (2): silverspawn, chairs
Witherweaver (1):, ashersky

VOTE COUNT 1.9:

Nerves began to run high. "Did that painting just move?" cried someone. "We need to head back!" cried another.

Teproc (4): Witherweaver, Hydrad, mail-mi, chairs
ashersky (6): Jimmmmm, EgorK, Robz888, AndrewisFTTW, scott_pilgrim, ashersky {L-1}
Robz (1): silverspawn

VOTE COUNT 1.10:

Teproc (3): Witherweaver, mail-mi, chairs
ashersky (5): Jimmmmm, EgorK, Robz888, AndrewisFTTW, scott_pilgrim
Robz (2): silverspawn, Hydrad

Not Voting (1): ashersky

VOTE COUNT 1.11:

ashersky (5): Jimmmmm, Robz888, AndrewisFTTW, scott_pilgrimm, silverspawn
Robz (1): Hydrad
silverspawn (1): EgorK

VOTE COUNT 1.12:

ashersky (6): Jimmmmm, Robz888, AndrewisFTTW, scott_pilgrimm, silverspawn, EgorK {L-1}
Robz (1): Hydrad

VOTE COUNT 1.13:

Teproc (4): Witherweaver, mail-mi, chairs, Hydrad
ashersky (6): Jimmmmm, Robz888, AndrewisFTTW, scott_pilgrimm, silverspawn, EgorK {L-1}

VOTE COUNT 1.14:

Teproc (4): Witherweaver, mail-mi, chairs, Hydrad
AndrewisFTTW (1): ashersky
Witherweaver (1): Teproc

VOTE COUNT 1.15:

Teproc (3): mail-mi, chairs, Hydrad
Robz888 (1): Witherweaver

VOTE COUNT 1.16 (TWENTY TWO HOURS REMAIN):

Jimmmmm (2): Archetype, Witherweaver

VOTE COUNT 1.17:

Jimmmmm (4): Archetype, Witherweaver, Teproc, ashersky

Day one ends at 10:00 pm, August 8. That's in a little under 12 hours.

VOTE COUNT 1.18:

Teproc (4): mail-mi, chairs, Hydrad, Robz888
ashersky (5): Jimmmmm, AndrewisFTTW, scott_pilgrim, silverspawn, EgorK
scott_pilgrim (1): Teproc

Day one ends at 10:00 pm, August 8. That's in a little over 4 hours.

FINAL VOTE COUNT:

Teproc (4): chairs, Hydrad, Robz888
ashersky (5): Jimmmmm, AndrewisFTTW, scott_pilgrim, silverspawn, EgorK, Teproc, mail-mi

With 13 alive, it took 7 to lynch.

Night One begins now, and ends in 48 hours (more or less). DEADLINE FOR NIGHT ACTIONS AND CONFIRMATIONS IS IN 24 HOURS. Please send me a PM or post in your QT.

A couple things:

1. When Hydrad was at L-1, silverspawn was the first to jump off, and he got a lot of attention for being the first to jump off.  Archetype was the second to jump off, and he didn't get any attention for it (that I remember); this is exactly how scum wants to jump off their partner's wagon.

2. I think Hydrad is overly conscious of what he's doing with his vote, like he needs to be sure he's being consistent (I think why he moves back to Teproc and then continues into D2 trying to push a Teproc lynch even after he's lost the case on him), but also like he wants to make sure he doesn't get any heat for being on a mislynch wagon.

I actually don't really think there was a lot to be taken away from this, I was hoping it might make things clearer.  The first point is something I hadn't caught before though.

Hopefully over the next few days I'll reread Teproc and Jimm, then I'll vote, but I'm pretty sure now that it's Hydrad.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 51  All

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 19 queries.