Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 51  All

Author Topic: M48: Legend of Zelda Mafia GAME OVER, SCUM WINS  (Read 122854 times)

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
Re: M48: Legend of Zelda Mafia (Day Five)
« Reply #1075 on: September 07, 2014, 07:35:11 pm »

VOTE COUNT 5.2:

The blinding sandstorm of the Gerudo desert impeded their progess, but the group pressed forward.

Not voting (6): Hydrad, scott_pilgrim, jimmmmm, chairs, EgorK, Teproc

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Day five ends at 10:00 pm, September 11
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

Teproc

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Teproc
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: September 07, 2014, 07:47:28 pm »

Back from V/LA, and nothing happened, of course.

chairs : we alwready massclaimed. Everyone except Egork claimed VT when they claimed "not doctor".

Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: September 07, 2014, 07:49:22 pm »

Just reread S_P. He's now my favorite lynch, congrats !

He was on both wagons (and lynching ash and Robz is so, so sweet when you're scum, especially when they give you excuses for it), and his whole day 2 is literally all about Robz. I don't think he evne mentions anyone else once. This is not how town plays (or at least how town should play, and S_P is better than this).

vote : S_P[/color]
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: September 07, 2014, 07:49:47 pm »

In case that didn't count : vote : S_P

Hydrad

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Hidrad
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: September 07, 2014, 07:57:46 pm »

I'm ok with a S_P lynch today. I'm still debating between chairs and S_P but its very close. I might be leaning slight chairs I would say I'm 55/45 with chairs barely ahead.

But S_P is good too

Vote: S_P
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

scott_pilgrim

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1080 on: September 07, 2014, 09:14:00 pm »

Okay I haven't had much time for this game and I probably won't have much more time before deadline.  I think by PoE the last scum is like 80% chairs or Jimm.  The other options are Teproc (~15%) or possibly Hydrad (~5%), and I don't think there's a reasonable scenario in which EgorK is scum.  So I think you guys (Teproc and Hydrad) are probably town and you're making a huge mistake voting me but I don't know how to convince you of that.

D2 I was focused on Robz because his D1 was just so ridiculously scummy, I might even say that was the most confidently I've ever felt someone being scum outside of mod-confirmation, cop results, catching someone in a lie, etc.  And I kept remembering Super Mario and I didn't want to let someone argue their way out of being scummy or think someone is too scummy to be scum, so I tried to trust my reads more and I just feel like ash and robz both played really scummy early on.

Obviously I was way off and I feel responsible now for lynching two major PR's, and now if I get myself mislynched because of it I really feel like town LVP.  You guys should really consider Jimm and just look at Archetype's and Andrew's interactions with him.  I think there's a lot of information to get from re-reading Archetype and Andrew.

Also I think if you guys are going to lynch me there has to be a good way to do it.  Tep and Hydrad are already voting for me.  There's still time left today so I don't think anyone should lynch me soon.  EgorK if you think I'm scum wait for a bit before voting for me.  Then I think we can get some information from whoever hammers, because scum really wants the mislynch to go through and I don't think all four town are going to vote me.

Also don't forget to no lynch tomorrow if that's an option.

scott_pilgrim

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: September 07, 2014, 09:14:33 pm »

Oh, and vote: Jimmmmm

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: September 08, 2014, 05:14:40 pm »

That's L-2 on scott. I'll give him a re-read when I get home.
f.ds QuickTopic Archive - 119,321 posts from 1,894 QTs, mostly from old Forum Games, available for your perusal!

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: September 08, 2014, 05:42:54 pm »

I need people to talk too. Egork, you're as close to an IC as we have, where are you ? What do you think of S_P ? I find it unlikely that town!SP would allow himself to so utterly tunnel Robz (seriously, look at his Day 2, he doesn't mention any other living player even once, it's insane) but his post here read townie...

Scott, even if you thought Robz was scummy, why did you never, ever look at anyone else ? Or talk about how some people might be town maybe ? Because your D2 looks like you're scum trying to get a mislynch through and absolutely nothing else.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: September 08, 2014, 06:45:07 pm »

Sorry there just isn't much that I can think of to say. Right now we are trying to vote on 3 people who havn't said a whole bunch this game. So there isn't much I can really build a case on or anything. I guess the only thing is I have a weird feeling that Jimmm might be town. Thats really all I have to say right now. Also I'm really not going to lynch egork at all tonight. If egork is still alive after tonight I might think about lynching egork just for the reason that scum really shouldn't keep him alive. Other then that I think thats all I have to say right now
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

scott_pilgrim

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: September 08, 2014, 11:01:32 pm »

I need people to talk too. Egork, you're as close to an IC as we have, where are you ? What do you think of S_P ? I find it unlikely that town!SP would allow himself to so utterly tunnel Robz (seriously, look at his Day 2, he doesn't mention any other living player even once, it's insane) but his post here read townie...

Scott, even if you thought Robz was scummy, why did you never, ever look at anyone else ? Or talk about how some people might be town maybe ? Because your D2 looks like you're scum trying to get a mislynch through and absolutely nothing else.

Well honestly I wasn't really aware I was tunneling him that hard.  I just went the whole day thinking "Robz was incredibly scummy D1, why isn't everyone else seeing this", and I kept thinking how frustrated I would be if he was scum and got away with it.

Anyway, I think I was the only one really going after him for the beginning of the day IIRC, it wasn't until later that others piled on.  I don't think I would do that as scum, I think I would be a lot more likely to push the case a little at the beginning to see if it sticks, then when no one else looks interested jump on a more popular wagon.  I think the only explanation for me pushing the Robz case is that I really thought he was scum.  So yeah I know it was bad play to be so focused on one person and obv. it looks even worse after he flips town (especially with a strong PR).  I think I just honestly haven't had my head in the game as much lately, partly why I've been phasing myself out of mafia lately (I've been actively trying to not sign up for more games because I'm not sure whether I'll be able to handle the time commitment and pressure for much longer, especially since I have a tendency to get into situations like this where I feel like there's a lot riding on my play and I hate to lose it for town).

I don't want to turn this into an emotional appeal, and if you really think I'm scum then you should go ahead and lynch me.  I just want to say though that I'm going to feel really awful if I get myself mislynched today and we lose because of my bad play D2, because I honestly think we would be winning this game easily if I hadn't been playing so badly.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: September 09, 2014, 04:51:51 am »

unvote

Those kind of posts aren't that easy to fake as scum. Have you ever been scum S_P ?

scott_pilgrim

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: September 09, 2014, 11:53:36 am »

I was scum in Greater Idea and Language BM, I think that's it.

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: September 09, 2014, 05:39:54 pm »

VOTE COUNT 5.3:

scott_pilgrim (1): Hydrad
jimmmmm (1): scott_pilgrim

Not voting (4): jimmmmm, chairs, EgorK, Teproc

Day five ends at 10:00 pm, September 11. That's in two days.
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: September 10, 2014, 07:31:02 am »

Re-read scott, didn't find much. Is there a case on him beyond him being on Robz and ash's wagons?
f.ds QuickTopic Archive - 119,321 posts from 1,894 QTs, mostly from old Forum Games, available for your perusal!

EgorK

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: September 10, 2014, 08:21:48 am »

I'm sorry for being absent, too much on my plate in real life atm. I'll try to reread for interactions

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: September 11, 2014, 04:56:12 pm »

VOTE COUNT 5.4:

scott_pilgrim (1): Hydrad
jimmmmm (1): scott_pilgrim

Not voting (4): jimmmmm, chairs, EgorK, Teproc

Day five ends at 10:00 pm, September 11. That's in five hours.
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: September 11, 2014, 05:08:46 pm »

Um, okay...

vote : Hydrad

I know there's a result on him, kinda. But the fact that EgorK died is enough for me to discount it, and the interactions between him and the flipped scum are too much. I don't know, it feels like the right lynch to me, and no one in this game bothered to make a better case (I don't like the case on Jimmmm a all, his interactions with Andrew on day 2 don't feel like a bus to me, and Jimmmm has been townie elsewhere).

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: September 11, 2014, 05:17:25 pm »

vote: Teproc

EgorK didn't die.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: September 11, 2014, 05:18:37 pm »

vote: Teproc

EgorK didn't die.

Really ? What is this, a scumslip argument ?

I just forgot the "didn't", that should be pretty obvious from context.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1095 on: September 11, 2014, 06:19:18 pm »

This is now a problem. There's a deadline coming up, people need to show up. I'm ready to compromise and lynch pretty much anyone expect EgorK (although i would really prefer not lynching Jimmmm), but I can't do anything if I'm alone here.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: September 11, 2014, 06:19:37 pm »

And I won't be around for deadline because that's in the middle of the night for me.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: September 11, 2014, 06:20:44 pm »

Oh right, I don't reallywant to lynch S_P either. So chairs or Hydrad preferably.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: September 11, 2014, 06:33:55 pm »

Vote: chairs then

I liked chairs better then S_P anyways.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: September 11, 2014, 07:24:25 pm »

I don't like voting with Hydrad but I have to leave so in the interest of getting a lynch through...

vote : chairs
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 51  All

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 20 queries.