Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 74  All

Author Topic: M43: Monsters University Mafia (SK (Delirious Deleuze) Wins!)  (Read 247868 times)

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
Re: MXLIII: Monsters University Mafia (Night Zero Underway!)
« Reply #1000 on: May 29, 2014, 05:56:53 pm »

Final Day 1 Vote Count:

joth (8):  chairs, mail-mi, Robz, Faust, ADK, Andrew, Teproc, WW
mail-mi (3):  joth, Axxle, Yuma
Faust (1):  DD

Not Voting (2):  EFHW, Archetype

With 14 alive, it took 8 to lynch.

Day 2 Final Vote Count:

Teproc (7):  Robz888, ADK, DD, mail-mi, Axxle, Faust, Teproc
Axxle (1):. EFHW

Not Voting (5):  chairs, Andrew, Archetype, WW

With 12 alive, it took 7 to lynch.

Vote Count 3.11:

mail-mi (4):  Archetype, Axxle, DD, Andrew
Andrew (4):  WW, EFHW, Faust, mail-mi

Not Voting (1):  chairs

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Day 3 ends on May 26 at 7:00 p.m.

mail-mi: Ended all 3 days on a wagon with scum.
DD: Ended 1 day on a wagon with scum.
faust: Ended all 3 days on a wagon with scum.
Andrew: Ended 1 day on a wagon with scum. (plus not voting with one)
Axxle: Ended 1 day on a wagon with scum.
Archetype: Never ended the day on a wagon with scum. (but not voting with one)

Vote: Archetype

Thank you for this.

This just assures me in my thoughts on Faust and I think is a great reference point.

That being said, I'm not switching my vote to arch now for the sheer fact that I've been convinced Faust is scum and I keep having to switch because I don't call enough attention to it.

I read him as scum and have throughout the entire day.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
Re: MXLIII: Monsters University Mafia (Day 4 Underway!)
« Reply #1001 on: May 29, 2014, 06:07:48 pm »

I erred slightly in my flip info for night 3.

Chairs was an Innocent Mason.
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: May 29, 2014, 06:18:19 pm »

Neat. I've never played where there are masons.

Why don't the masons claim, like all of them? It'd be really easy for us at this point to PoE the scum then

Axxle

• Torturer
  • Most Valuable Serial Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: May 29, 2014, 06:28:15 pm »

Neat. I've never played where there are masons.

Why don't the masons claim, like all of them? It'd be really easy for us at this point to PoE the scum then
how about no
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: May 29, 2014, 06:28:34 pm »

Good. I was worried he was a "Child"
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1005 on: May 29, 2014, 06:36:28 pm »

Silly, I'm the other mason.  It just meant we had a QT.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: May 29, 2014, 06:41:13 pm »

Huh? EFHW for some reason suggested it's either me or mail-mi which I don't agree with and all I said was I pushed for WW hard.

One of you is scum and your partner was on the same wagon with you.  This is why we ended in no lynch (along with town not showing up and me thinking too slowly).

mail-mi is right about one of he and Andrew could be SK, and couldn't switch to ensure a lynch.

Only 1 kill N1 could suggest a vig.  They often skip N1.  It's also possible that both factions targeted the same person, or one of the targets was protected.  None of that changes the fact that mail-mi and Andrew are very unlikely to both be town.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: May 29, 2014, 06:42:08 pm »

Huh? EFHW for some reason suggested it's either me or mail-mi which I don't agree with and all I said was I pushed for WW hard.
If there is an SK (which is very likely), they would have switched for a lynch. Since they didn't, it's reasonably likely that it's you or me. And it's not me, so it's you.

There was also only one kill N1 so what do you make of that? Mafia and the SK have been doing weird things this game but jumping to conclusions like that isn't helpful.

The SK?  You speak like you know there is one.  ashersky would be all over that!

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: May 29, 2014, 06:43:11 pm »

WW's not switching does implicate mail-mi as mafia somewhat, though Teproc's willingness to lynch him when he could have stayed with joth tends to exonerate him.  Very confusing!

Well SK!mail-mi makes sense in that respect.

If you suspect I'm mafia I would point you to my pushing for WW's lynch yesterday.

If you read my post, you'll see I already said I don't think you are mafia.

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: May 29, 2014, 06:51:34 pm »

Silly, I'm the other mason.  It just meant we had a QT.

Thank you for not being sarcastic. I didn't know that it was just you two.

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: May 29, 2014, 07:09:04 pm »

If there is an SK (which is very likely), they would have switched for a lynch. Since they didn't, it's reasonably likely that it's you or me. And it's not me, so it's you.

There was also only one kill N1 so what do you make of that? Mafia and the SK have been doing weird things this game but jumping to conclusions like that isn't helpful.

The SK?  You speak like you know there is one.  ashersky would be all over that!

Well that's the most likely scenario. We've already seen a vig.

Why don't we ask everyone why they didn't move their vote to secure a lynch instead of jumping to that conclusion?
Wins: M39, M41, M48, M96, M97, M102, M105
Losses: M40, M43, M45, BM17 (?), RMM13, RMM17, RMM20, NM7, ZM18, M100, M109
MVPs: M97
Mod/Co-Mod: M46, M49, M52, NM10

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: May 29, 2014, 08:04:48 pm »

Vote Count 4.1:

faust (1):  DD
Arch (2):  Andrew, Axxle
Andrew (1):  mail-mi

Not Voting (3):  Faust, EFHW, Archetype

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Day 4 ends on June 6 at 7:00 p.m.
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: May 29, 2014, 08:38:58 pm »

Well that's the most likely scenario. We've already seen a vig.

Why don't we ask everyone why they didn't move their vote to secure a lynch instead of jumping to that conclusion?

b/c scum can just lie and say they had a Bar Mitzvah to attend or something.

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: May 29, 2014, 08:48:34 pm »

I think we have a meta agreement to not lie about IRL things.

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: May 29, 2014, 08:51:43 pm »

I think we have a meta agreement to not lie about IRL things.

Yes, that'd be really shitty, but we can't be sure of other people's actions, sadly.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: May 29, 2014, 08:55:29 pm »

OK. Everyone please say why you didn't switch to the other wagon to prevent no-lynch.  No particular order needed.  Bar Mitzvah's are usually on Saturdays, so if anyone claims that we'll know they are probably lying.

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: May 29, 2014, 09:02:37 pm »

OK. Everyone please say why you didn't switch to the other wagon to prevent no-lynch.  No particular order needed.  Bar Mitzvah's are usually on Saturdays, so if anyone claims that we'll know they are probably lying.
My last post was literally me on the plane with the doors closing before takeoff for a 5 hour flight. I *could* have changed my vote but I trusted that *someone* would be on after my post and wanted Andrew to have the chance to claim.

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: May 29, 2014, 09:23:57 pm »

I was openly against an Andrew lynch since the beginning of the day. I think/thought he was town. Check my post, I am pretty clear on this

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: May 29, 2014, 10:31:35 pm »

Archetype lurking so hard on D4 is not acceptable and at this point I wouldn't mind lynching him based on that alone.
Day 4 has only just begun. And you'd really lynch someone for lurking when we have 2 scum dead and can determine their partner by rereading their interactions?

I can't change my lurking in the past, so I guess I'll have to stay active today.

I checked in at around 6:50 and saw that you and Andrew had posted. You seemed like you were going to vote to get a lynch through, so I sort of left. I prefered mail-mi, so I didn't vote for Andrew.I think I was still logged in - just away from the computer. Until I doublechecked, I totally thought a lynch ended up going through, but it was stopped by some power. Then I checked the timestamps and I saw you were just 2 minutes too late.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: May 29, 2014, 10:45:57 pm »

you should know why i didn't switch.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1020 on: May 29, 2014, 10:47:08 pm »

Doctoring, roleblocking, same person was killed, a number of things could have happened.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: May 29, 2014, 10:48:17 pm »

Doctoring, roleblocking, same person was killed, a number of things could have happened.
In fact, I think it's pretty likely that the same person was killed on N1 because SK does not want a dayvig running around.

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: May 29, 2014, 10:49:20 pm »

Archetype lurking so hard on D4 is not acceptable and at this point I wouldn't mind lynching him based on that alone.
Day 4 has only just begun. And you'd really lynch someone for lurking when we have 2 scum dead and can determine their partner by rereading their interactions?

I can't change my lurking in the past, so I guess I'll have to stay active today.

Normally I'd agree with you but what if you're still lurking D5 (if there is one)? Or D6? Would you use the same argument? We need you to be active or I'll push for your lynch.
Wins: M39, M41, M48, M96, M97, M102, M105
Losses: M40, M43, M45, BM17 (?), RMM13, RMM17, RMM20, NM7, ZM18, M100, M109
MVPs: M97
Mod/Co-Mod: M46, M49, M52, NM10

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: May 29, 2014, 10:56:01 pm »

In fact, I think it's pretty likely that the same person was killed on N1 because SK does not want a dayvig running around.
I think this or mafia trying to NK the NK-immune SK are the most likely things.

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: May 29, 2014, 10:57:49 pm »

To the people that are attacking players for assuming there's an SK. It's been the most likely scenario since the start of day 3, ever since then it's been a null tell to assume one exists.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 74  All

Page created in 0.742 seconds with 20 queries.