Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Author Topic: Card Fusions  (Read 6717 times)

Tiago

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: tserridge
  • Respect: +124
    • View Profile
Re: Card Fusions
« Reply #125 on: April 09, 2024, 07:33:34 pm »
+2

« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 07:35:07 pm by Tiago »

BryGuy

• Explorer
  • Respect: +177
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 21, 2024, 07:03:13 pm »
+1

Card Fusions #26
Barge & Merchant Guild
:)                         :)                         :)

czzzz

• Moneylender
  • Respect: +251
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 21, 2024, 08:26:50 pm »
+1

Shipwright Guild $6 - Action - Duration
+2 Cards
+1 Buy

Until the end of your next turn, you may not spend Coffers, and when you gain a card, +1 Coffers.
Since the idea was to do a Duration version for Merchant Guild, I added "can't spend Coffers" so you don't have to just keep track in your head of how many cards you gained across multiple turns, haha.
Especially if you're trying to run multiple SGs in your deck and/or always drawing your deck, the Coffer locking might be pretty rough, in retrospect.
But hey it gives Coffers in your Action phase too. Ideally you probably play these awhile and hoard Coffers (no choice if you're playing them), then Remodel these and blow all your Coffers when it's time to green?

Tiago

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: tserridge
  • Respect: +124
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 22, 2024, 07:21:32 pm »
+1

This is hilarious. Without remembering your card at all, I made mine called Shipwright. I guess the obvious connection from Barge to Merchant Guild is people building ships.

Exotic Goods feels too much like Garrison. But I like Garrison! And it's sad that it's under Tent. So who cares.

I feel like the +2 Cards is out of place here. You can't use it as a draw card because of the duration part. It's probably still good enough without that? You could make the +1 Buy be on both turns; I'd get annoyed if I was just getting this for the +Buy and I had to get two copies.

Also "until the end of your next turn" probably means it won't be discarded until the end of the player to your left's turn after that, since that'll be after you discard and draw your new hand.

czzzz

• Moneylender
  • Respect: +251
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 22, 2024, 09:27:50 pm »

This is hilarious. Without remembering your card at all, I made mine called Shipwright. I guess the obvious connection from Barge to Merchant Guild is people building ships.
That is funny hahaha

I feel like the +2 Cards is out of place here. You can't use it as a draw card because of the duration part. It's probably still good enough without that?
Yeah. I did like it being thematically tied to Wharf, but I didn't feel satisfied with my card. It was a stretch

You could make the +1 Buy be on both turns; I'd get annoyed if I was just getting this for the +Buy and I had to get two copies.
As it is, it's not really reliable/effective at providing buys or draw yeah. It has a lot of problems, especially for a $6 cost lol
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.