Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 84  All

Author Topic: RMM13: Wheel of Time Mafia! FORSAKEN WIN!  (Read 180158 times)

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: RMM13: Wheel of Time Mafia! (Signups are open-3.5 spots left!)
« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2014, 10:45:26 pm »

This must be a regional difference, but I've never heard anyone say it that way. Here in Vancouver we say bazing (emphasis on the ZING).
Bazinga is from the Big Bang Theory--sheldon likes to say it.

Wait... people actually watch that show?
Wins: M39, M41, M48, M96, M97, M102, M105
Losses: M40, M43, M45, BM17 (?), RMM13, RMM17, RMM20, NM7, ZM18, M100, M109
MVPs: M97
Mod/Co-Mod: M46, M49, M52, NM10

Jorbles

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2014, 10:48:08 pm »

I'd like to live in Vancouver.

It's certainly nice. :)

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 16, 2014, 10:56:20 pm »

I'd like to live in Vancouver.

It's certainly nice. :)

jorbles chekc the mod qt.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 17, 2014, 12:04:20 am »

okay i'm /in
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: RMM13: Wheel of Time Mafia! (Signups are open-2.5 spots left!)
« Reply #79 on: March 19, 2014, 09:31:56 am »

Do you guys think I'm ready for RMM? ThIs would be game 3 for me, although the first two didn't last very long (for me at least).

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 19, 2014, 09:34:26 am »

Do you guys think I'm ready for RMM? ThIs would be game 3 for me, although the first two didn't last very long (for me at least).

I think you would be just fine!
I think i would recommend going over this list of roles from mafia scum and realizing that mail-mi probably adapted or create new/similar roles.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 19, 2014, 09:45:07 am »

You can do anything you set your mind to, man

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 19, 2014, 09:46:19 am »

Join so we can start this thing, there's a hole in my life where forum mafia used to be.
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 19, 2014, 10:04:24 am »

Thanks brah! You rock!

/in

Teproc

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Teproc
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 19, 2014, 10:05:56 am »

Join so we can start this thing, there's a hole in my life where forum mafia used to be.

Just sign up for Philosopher's Mafia then !
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

Ozle

• Cartographer
  • Sorry, this text is personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 19, 2014, 05:14:04 pm »

Can I play on Isotropic under my own name?
Try the Ozle Google Map Challenge!
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7466.0

Sullying players Enjoyment of Innovation since 2013 Apparently!

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: RMM13: Wheel of Time Mafia! (Signups are open-1 SPOT LEFT!)
« Reply #86 on: March 19, 2014, 07:33:24 pm »

1 spot left (assuming ash hammers)!!!!!!! WOOT

I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 21, 2014, 11:43:08 pm »

we just need one more! this game is going to be really awesome, pinky promise.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 23, 2014, 09:49:34 pm »

/in!

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 23, 2014, 09:51:16 pm »

hammer
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: March 23, 2014, 10:44:33 pm »

YEAH! Alrighty then, ill finish up writing the PMs, leave the thread open for tags, and get started either tonight or tomorrow!

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
Re: RMM13: Wheel of Time Mafia! (Signups full!)
« Reply #91 on: March 23, 2014, 11:09:30 pm »

guess now is a good time to give my caveat before getting my PM:

As with all RMM games I will post less, will reread less and take this game slightly less seriously as it is RMM and I am playing more for fun than I am to win. Interpret my posts accordingly!

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 23, 2014, 11:27:20 pm »

YEAH! Alrighty then, ill finish up writing the PMs, leave the thread open for tags, and get started either tonight or tomorrow!

Wait, this game has been waiting to fill this long an the PMs aren't done???

vote: mail-mi
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 23, 2014, 11:29:41 pm »

Wait, this game has been waiting to fill this long an the PMs aren't done???

vote: mail-mi

heh i just haven't gotten around to it.

But anyway, now they're done! Thread Locked, PMs going out soon!

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 24, 2014, 12:13:39 am »

OKAY! All PMs are out, please confirm by PM!

A clarification: Everything written in lime green italics is just flavor--it has no impact on the game whatsoever! It's just there for all you Wheel of Time nerds out there.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 24, 2014, 10:10:49 am »

Just waiting on one more confirm!

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 24, 2014, 10:59:06 pm »

For all those of you that don't know flavor, this wiki will be of good use to you to figure out your character and make the flavor more enjoyable.

still waiting on one more confirm.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 25, 2014, 12:59:26 pm »

Okay, we have all of the confirmations, we'll start when I get home around 7 pm.

Thread unlocked for taggers only!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 04:36:45 pm by mail-mi »

Teproc

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Teproc
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 25, 2014, 01:21:18 pm »

/tag
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 25, 2014, 08:13:20 pm »

The Wheel of Time turns, and the Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose above the cursed plains known as the Blasted Lands. The wind was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.

The wind blew across the barren hills of the Blasted Land, a place so tainted by the Shadow that not even the Dark One's minions dared live there. Westward the wind blew, across the foggy valley known as Thakan'dar, where nearly lifeless trolls forged the deadly blades wielded by Myrddraal out of human souls.

Around the mountainous spire of Shayol Ghul the wind howled, sounding eerily similar to a loud cry of pain. Appropriate, really, as Shayol Ghul was none other than the home of Sha'tain, or as he is better known, the Dark One. The Seals on the Dark One's prison were weakening, and he was reaching out of that mountain to touch the world, to twist it in his evil ways.

Here, the wind turned south, sailing across the Great Blight and through the Mountains of Dhoom. Through Arafel it flew, and then out over the mountain range known as the Black Hills. The stalks in the Caralain Grass shivered as it passed, and so did the people sitting upon it.

One of the members of the little party of 14 stood. "I brought you all here today to discuss our plans for the Last Battle. However, I sense that there are Darkfriends and Forsaken among us. Before we can discuss our plans, we must rat them out. And it could be any of us."

Another stood. "How do we know it isn't you!" they shouted.

The man that went under the pseudonym of mail-mi turned and looked at him. Then, he pulled out a thin white rod. The Oath Rod. Once bound to oaths from the Rod, they cannot be broken. "I swear I will not say any word that is untrue. I am not a Darkfriend." He looked back out the crowd. "Now, you decide. Who will be the next to take the Oath?

DAY 1 START!
THREAD UNLOCKED!

Vote Count 1.0:

Not Voting: Archetype, yuma, XerxerPraelor, xeiron, faust, Twistedarcher, Witherweaver, shraeye, sudgy, A Drowned Kernel, AndrewisFTTW, Jimmmmm, ashersky.

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 1 ends April 3rd at 8 pm FT (shortened to 9 days because april 4th is a friday)

(ps sorry for the delay.)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 84  All

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 16 queries.