Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 75  All

Author Topic: RMM6 Redux - Shakespeare Mafia (Town wins!)  (Read 167652 times)

nkirbit

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
Re: RMM6 Redux - Shakespeare Mafia (Act III)
« Reply #1600 on: June 16, 2013, 11:48:14 am »

EFHW:  If you want to lynch Sudgy, please, please lynch Eevee instead.

But, regardless of whether I'm correct, I think Eevee is a strictly better lynch than Sudgy.  Either

• Eevee is lying, and we catch scum, or
  • Eevee is telling the truth that he's lovers with Sudgy, we mislynch Eevee but get Sudgy anyway, and are in the same exact spot as a Sudgy lynch.

Lynching Eevee is better than lynching Sudgy if Eevee is lying, and the same as lynching Sudgy if Eevee is telling us the truth.  Even if you think Eevee is telling the truth, you should be okay with lynching Eevee, because it's strictly better than lynching Sudgy!
Lynching Eevee is NOT the same as lynching sudgy.  As I said in an earlier post, there is a lot of uncertainty about whether killing Eevee would kill sudgy.  1.  Eevee could be lying.  2.  Eevee could be the one who isn't really sudgy's lover.  3.  There could be some twist we don't understand.  Or, if you think it would work and you want to kill Eevee, why don't you switch to sudgy?

#1: if Eevee is lying, we don't want to kill Sudgy, we want to lynch Eevee.  That's the point.
#2: we have no evidence of another Julia/Sylvia existing.  If that's you, I think you should say it to possibly get me off of this lynch, but otherwise, I'm not even considering Sudgy as an option.
#3: Possibly, I can't deny that.  In my view, it's likelier that Eevee is lying than some twist, but if you really believe Sudgy here, I guess you're right in this.

nkirbit

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: June 16, 2013, 11:50:23 am »

The only other lynch I would consider is Raerae.  Raerae claims to have gotten a message from Sudgy that talks about how to communicate by her first post, which is inconsistent with something both Eevee and Sudgy have claimed about.  So, from my perspective, the only way that Raerae is town is if both Sudgy and Eevee are scum.

Is that a possible team?  Would Eevee be bussing this hard if Sudgy were her teammate?

nkirbit

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: June 16, 2013, 11:51:00 am »

His teammate.  I keep wanting to think Eevee is a she haha, even though I know that's not the case!

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: June 16, 2013, 11:53:14 am »

Sudgy is a stronger scumread than Eevee for me.  That is why I'm going to stay with voting him.  You're going with your stronger scumread.  So let's see what the others think.

PPE: raerae is really a null read for me.  I wouldn't vote for her at this point.

nkirbit

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: June 16, 2013, 11:53:56 am »

And, since apparently we can do this, this is the message sudgy sent me.  If you're town, is this what you waste your PM on?

"I'm whispering to you, as you're my top townread. I'll say I whispered to you, then you say so. Also, if you are Julia or Silvia, please start you're first post with a letter in the first half of the alphabet."

Eevee - So you were allowed to send a reply PM to sudgy?

raerae - were you?
Yes, and I quoted it word for word.

One of you is lying!  Eevee says that Sudgy's PR allowed him to make a reply.  Raerae says that Sudgy left instructions for how to communicate based on her first post of the day.  Why would raerae need to communicate this way if she could just reply directly to Sudgy?!?!

You never noticed this before, or didn't respond.  Do you think it's a legit argument?

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1605 on: June 16, 2013, 11:54:31 am »

Sudgy is a stronger scumread than Eevee for me.  That is why I'm going to stay with voting him.  You're going with your stronger scumread.  So let's see what the others think.

PPE: raerae is really a null read for me.  I wouldn't vote for her at this point.

Actually, she's closer to town.  The funniness about the replying to posts and did she leave the "C" on purpose are bothering me, but it's not like I have no impressions of her.

nkirbit

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: June 16, 2013, 11:57:49 am »

What is scummy about Sudgy?  Apart from raerae's case that he's a claimed lover who's been left alive twice, which I don't buy for a second, I'm not actually sure why we're suspicious of him.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: June 16, 2013, 11:58:28 am »

And, since apparently we can do this, this is the message sudgy sent me.  If you're town, is this what you waste your PM on?
"I'm whispering to you, as you're my top townread. I'll say I whispered to you, then you say so. Also, if you are Julia or Silvia, please start you're first post with a letter in the first half of the alphabet."
Eevee - So you were allowed to send a reply PM to sudgy?
raerae - were you?
Yes, and I quoted it word for word.
One of you is lying!  Eevee says that Sudgy's PR allowed him to make a reply.  Raerae says that Sudgy left instructions for how to communicate based on her first post of the day.  Why would raerae need to communicate this way if she could just reply directly to Sudgy?!?!
You never noticed this before, or didn't respond.  Do you think it's a legit argument?
sudgy says he didn't notice they could respond.  Seems kind of far-fetched, but who knows.  Sudgy didn't ask for a response by pm from Eevee, which I'm sure he would have wanted.  What I'd like to know is 1. if raerae was told she could respond and 2. if she did so and 3. if so why hasn't she mentioned that.  I presume Eevee was told he could send a response - is that true Eevee?

nkirbit

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: June 16, 2013, 11:58:39 am »

I guess Eevee's claim, if you believe it, makes him pretty scummy, haha.  I don't, so that's why I don't find him scummy, but if you do I suppose that's a pretty good reason.

nkirbit

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: June 16, 2013, 11:59:47 am »

Oh wow, reading back, you're right.  Sudgy missed that.. I thought he had said that he had missed typing it initially, but you're right, he missed it himself.  That's odd.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: June 16, 2013, 12:02:12 pm »

Eevee's claim makes Eevee scummy or makes sudgy scummy?

nkirbit

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: June 16, 2013, 12:07:35 pm »

Eevee's claim, if true, makes Sudgy scummy.

nkirbit

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: June 16, 2013, 12:08:38 pm »

I guess Eevee's claim, if you believe it, makes him pretty scummy, haha.  I don't, so that's why I don't find him scummy, but if you do I suppose that's a pretty good reason.

I guess Eevee's claim, if you believe it, makes Sudgy pretty scummy, haha.  I don't [believe Eevee's claim], so that's why I don't find Sudgy scummy, but if you do [believe Eevee's claim] I suppose that's a pretty good reason [to find Sudgy scummy].

That was a very poorly written sentence.

nkirbit

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: June 16, 2013, 12:10:51 pm »

Raerae and Sudgy:  Did raerae reply to Sudgy's message?

sudgy

• Cartographer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sudgy
  • It's pronounced "SOO-jee"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: June 16, 2013, 12:11:23 pm »

She did not.
If you're wondering what my avatar is, watch this.

Check out my logic puzzle blog!

Quote from: sudgy on June 31, 2011, 11:47:46 pm

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
Re: RMM6 Redux - Shakespeare Mafia (Act II)
« Reply #1615 on: June 16, 2013, 12:12:20 pm »

nkirbit

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: June 16, 2013, 12:13:14 pm »

Why did you leave no way for Eevee to respond to the message you sent him via a code like you did with raerae, given that you hadn't realized replies were possible?

Furthermore, is that the message you sent raerae?

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: June 16, 2013, 12:18:49 pm »

He was also on the TA wagon when no one was quick-hammering and no one from that wagon quick-hammered him.  This makes me think he and his partner were on the TA wagon before the hammer.  That was him, Eevee and mail-mi.  I think he would need to be one of the scum because no one from his wagon hammered him.  If he was town and Eevee and mail-mi were the scum, one of them would have hammered him.

nkirbit

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: June 16, 2013, 12:19:05 pm »

You're right, EFHW.  He does look scummy.  Ugh, this is hard.

While you're here, what are your reads on myself and mail-mi?  I have very towny reads on you and mail-mi, that should be obvious by now.

nkirbit

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: June 16, 2013, 12:20:30 pm »

He was also on the TA wagon when no one was quick-hammering and no one from that wagon quick-hammered him.  This makes me think he and his partner were on the TA wagon before the hammer.  That was him, Eevee and mail-mi.  I think he would need to be one of the scum because no one from his wagon hammered him.  If he was town and Eevee and mail-mi were the scum, one of them would have hammered him.

We can't be 100% sure of this, since we weren't in MYLO, but there's a decent chance this is true, I suppose.

nkirbit

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1620 on: June 16, 2013, 12:21:22 pm »

And by this logic, the only possible scum-team, from your perspective, should Sudgy be town, would be myself and raerae (assuming scumteam of 2).

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: June 16, 2013, 12:21:48 pm »

You're right, EFHW.  He does look scummy.  Ugh, this is hard.

While you're here, what are your reads on myself and mail-mi?  I have very towny reads on you and mail-mi, that should be obvious by now.
I think you are town.  I have serious doubts about mail-mi.

sudgy

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: June 16, 2013, 12:22:37 pm »

Why did you leave no way for Eevee to respond to the message you sent him via a code like you did with raerae, given that you hadn't realized replies were possible?

I felt it would be okay for him to reply at daytime, that's different than raerae's reply (which was something only town members should know).

Furthermore, is that the message you sent raerae?

Yep.

nkirbit

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: June 16, 2013, 12:23:36 pm »

But when you sent the message to Eevee, you were not aware that replying directly to you was an option?

sudgy

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: June 16, 2013, 12:24:36 pm »

But when you sent the message to Eevee, you were not aware that replying directly to you was an option?

I was not aware.  After I got the reply, I re-read the whispering part of my PM and saw that it said my lovers can whisper back if they want.

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 75  All

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 16 queries.