Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 75  All

Author Topic: RMM6 Redux - Shakespeare Mafia (Town wins!)  (Read 167673 times)

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
Re: RMM6 Redux - Shakespeare Mafia (Act II)
« Reply #1550 on: June 15, 2013, 09:07:31 pm »

I wanted to remind myself of the reasons Eevee suspected TA and raerae.  I see several re: TA, but his scumread on raerae eludes me.

if raerae is not scum here then I don't know who ever was scum anywhere!

look, anything that happened before tonight is not even relevant. We got scum to paint themselves in the corner with ta continuing to push for sudgy while accepting me as an ic.
Here he says TA is scummy because of the contradiction of believing Eevee was town and continuing to believe sudgy was scum.

I accept you for a misguided IC!

Sorry, why would Sudgy be alive?

I hate to ask you to claim more, but did you prevent Sudgy from being killed last night?

If no one can claim any reason why Sudgy would be alive, then that means it's more likely he's scum.
You have been fishing for me to claim more and more about my role all day, way more than I was comfortable claiming. Now that I strongly suspect, dare I say know, that you are scum, I refuse to answer such inquiries and advice all other townies to do the same.

It's pretty obvious there is a plethora of roles that could cause the target of a night kill to live though.
Here he accuses TA of rolefishing.

Eevee and mail-mi voted TA in quick succession:
Vote: TA Scum is really trying to push this lover lunch.
Vote: TA
Have we considered an Eevee/mail-mi team?  I'll look into that next.

Eevee - please say more about why you suspected raerae.  Sorry if I missed it.  Reading through the last part of Day 2, I couldn't find anything.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
Re: RMM6 Redux - Shakespeare Mafia (Act III)
« Reply #1551 on: June 15, 2013, 09:11:05 pm »

"What do you need me to do? Why would you trust me? It does feel like our paths are shared no matter what.."

was my reply to sudgy. Seems pretty self-explanatory, I wanted more information after your very surprising whisper.

Why I think sudgy's whisper implies two scum teams? We lynched town and sudgy said it hurt his team.

Why I think he must have been lying? He threatened me with a strongman kill and no one died.

Nkirbit why are you leaving out the "I just can't see any way for you to be town despite wanting it to be so" part of the quite about ta? Trying to paint me in a scummy light much?

I don't know what think about TA's flip (except to be sorry to ta). It's especially confusing after sudgy's whisper, I don't even know if I can trust TA's flip anymore.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: June 15, 2013, 09:13:24 pm »

the positions raerae took (what she chose to believe) seemed unrealistic for her. I thought she opposed the scum lynch and called for a townies head, but obviously was wrong about that. She WAS dodging like all my questions though, which I found incredibly scummy.

but ta being town obviously makes me the clown. mvp for scum.

nkirbit

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: June 15, 2013, 09:14:14 pm »

Okay, I was misreading that sentence.  I was thinking you were saying you wanted to believe you were right about TA being scum.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: June 15, 2013, 09:14:40 pm »

Eevee where do you stand now on raerae?

nkirbit

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: June 15, 2013, 09:15:08 pm »

I also hadn't realized Eevee got a reply to Sudgy.  That makes his question make a lot more sense.

Did raerae reply to you N1, Sudgy?

nkirbit

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: June 15, 2013, 09:16:16 pm »

I also hadn't realized Eevee got a reply to Sudgy.  That makes his question make a lot more sense.

Did raerae reply to you N1, Sudgy?

Or maybe Eevee messaging Sudgy was a lover thing.  Don't know.

nkirbit

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: June 15, 2013, 09:18:41 pm »

Eevee:  I don't think Sudgy could have killed you that night.  From the way the night actions seemed structured, all actions are submitted in the first 24 hours, then things like messages, potions, etc. are sent at that point.  So by the time you got your message, the scum kill or lackthereof was locked in, would be my guess.

sudgy

• Cartographer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sudgy
  • It's pronounced "SOO-jee"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: June 15, 2013, 09:23:25 pm »

"What do you need me to do? Why would you trust me? It does feel like our paths are shared no matter what.."

was my reply to sudgy. Seems pretty self-explanatory, I wanted more information after your very surprising whisper.

What does the paths being shared have to do with anything?  (This was the main question I had)

Why I think he must have been lying? He threatened me with a strongman kill and no one died.

From the PM you mentioned, it seemed like he was threatening to kill you if you didn't help "me".
If you're wondering what my avatar is, watch this.

Check out my logic puzzle blog!

Quote from: sudgy on June 31, 2011, 11:47:46 pm

nkirbit

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: June 15, 2013, 09:26:33 pm »

What does the paths being shared have to do with anything?  (This was the main question I had)

From the PM you mentioned, it seemed like he was threatening to kill you if you didn't help "me".

Who is he and who is "me"?  Are you saying that someone else sent that message?

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1560 on: June 15, 2013, 09:33:54 pm »

Guys. Nkirbit is not dead, scum kill got doctored/blocked. Don't ask me how I know.

mail-mi - This doesn't make sense with the role you claimed.  How would you know which of the 3 things took effect and why do you attribute it to a scum kill gone awry?  This is really misleading if you knew all along that your power had done it.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
Re: RMM6 Redux - Shakespeare Mafia (Act I)
« Reply #1561 on: June 15, 2013, 09:35:48 pm »

And here, why would you risk killing/incapacitating nkirbit if you thought he was so super towny?

I have... no idea who to lynch. I have a few ideas of who not to lynch, tho. First, me. Second, nkirbit. I think he's acting very townie and we would be stupid to lynch him.

Lio, maybe a lynch. I just don't know.

nkirbit

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: June 15, 2013, 09:36:31 pm »

Guys. Nkirbit is not dead, scum kill got doctored/blocked. Don't ask me how I know.

mail-mi - This doesn't make sense with the role you claimed.  How would you know which of the 3 things took effect and why do you attribute it to a scum kill gone awry?  This is really misleading if you knew all along that your power had done it.

I interpreted this as I wasn't the scum kill - whatever happened to me was due to his actions - and a scum kill elsewhere didn't happen.  It is a good point though... how did you know that I was killed only temporarily and not permanently?

nkirbit

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: June 15, 2013, 09:41:42 pm »

unvote

I'm still not sure entirely what happened between Sudgy and Eevee last night.  Sudgy, do you not deny sending Eevee the original message?

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: June 15, 2013, 09:42:55 pm »

Eevee where do you stand now on raerae?
I honestly don't know. The message from sudgy really threw me off (my initial reaction to TA's flip was that EHFW and raerae were the scum team). I sort of suspect anyone, think most of you are nightkilless scum or something. :( Definitely think town is just toast here no matter what because of sudgy's pm.

Eevee:  I don't think Sudgy could have killed you that night.  From the way the night actions seemed structured, all actions are submitted in the first 24 hours, then things like messages, potions, etc. are sent at that point.  So by the time you got your message, the scum kill or lackthereof was locked in, would be my guess.
Even if that's true, if they have a strongman kill, someone should have died.

So you deny sending the message to me? Paths being shared was meant to make you trust me more, obviously I'm not really going to help you if you are scum, but you well-being is obviously in my interests as we are lovers.

nkirbit

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: June 15, 2013, 09:46:12 pm »

It could be a 1-shot strongman that they're saving for you next night, Eevee.  It's a possibility.

nkirbit

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: June 15, 2013, 09:47:01 pm »

Why the hell is Sudgy being so cryptic?  What happened last night?  Who did you message?  Was it Eevee?  Was that the message you sent?

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: June 15, 2013, 09:47:47 pm »

It could be a 1-shot strongman that they're saving for you next night, Eevee.  It's a possibility.
Well, if sudgy was 100% honest, town seems to be clearly lost here anyways. He thinks his team is drawing slim after a town lynch -> the faction flourishing must be a third team. If scum is willing to pm me like that, town pretty much must be in a no win situation..

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: June 15, 2013, 10:05:56 pm »

I interpreted this as I wasn't the scum kill - whatever happened to me was due to his actions - and a scum kill elsewhere didn't happen.  It is a good point though... how did you know that I was killed only temporarily and not permanently?
The fact that there wasnt a flip, and that ash italicized "seemingly dead" lead me to believe that you had only seemed to die.

EFHW: because he was very towny and it would be stupid to lynch him. However, because of the 1/3 chance he got a benefit and a chance he was scum lead me to target him.

Also, my power is compulsive so if you get a potion, you can risk it or not, your choice.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: June 15, 2013, 10:28:18 pm »

Also, my power is compulsive so if you get a potion, you can risk it or not, your choice.

I see, well that makes more sense.  But why did you attribute nkirbit's difficulties to a scum-kill gone wrong when you should have known it was you?

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: June 15, 2013, 10:29:30 pm »

Eevee - So you were allowed to send a reply PM to sudgy?

raerae - were you?

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: June 15, 2013, 10:33:35 pm »

Looking for a partnership between mail-mi and Eevee, there isn't a lot to see.  He is pretty consistently negative.  The only way they could be partners is if mail-mi is bussing.  The only support for that possibility I see is that Eevee has never been in danger of being lynched, so all this bussing was pretty safe.  There is nothing here that categorically excludes him from being Eevee's partner, either though. 

I assembled a bunch of quotes if people are interested.  I didn't want to take up room in the thread since I don't have much of a conclusion to draw.

nkirbit

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: June 15, 2013, 10:34:32 pm »

I see, well that makes more sense.  But why did you attribute nkirbit's difficulties to a scum-kill gone wrong when you should have known it was you?

I don't think that's what he did.  He knew there was a scum-kill gone wrong because my "death" was due to his actions, so we were missing a scum kill.. but he didn't mean that *I* was the target of that scum kill.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: June 15, 2013, 10:35:16 pm »

ok, I can see that now.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: June 15, 2013, 10:37:58 pm »

Eevee - So you were allowed to send a reply PM to sudgy?

raerae - were you?
Yes, and I quoted it word for word.
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 75  All

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 16 queries.