Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56  All

Author Topic: BMIX: Conspiracy Theories, London Edition (Game Over, Conspiracy Theorists Win?)  (Read 117685 times)

Axxle

• Torturer
  • Most Valuable Serial Killer
    • View Profile

Perhaps most important is that one CT had to die every day/night cycle.  If there would be no death, I chose one to kill (which could be doctored).

And thus the CTs won, because Dsell had no NK and Axxle would have a kill available the next day.
I hate to say this, but actually I shouldn't I have been modkilled the last night then and DSell stay alive?
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile

Everything involving yuma was meaningless.  ;)

Lies!!! I was the crux of the game! I was! Everything revolved around me! I was playing you all like little puppets! Puppets! I am the puppet master! And all of you obeyed my every command!!!

I demand to be acknowledged for my crushing victory and be named MVP!

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile

Night 3 features a mod mistake, but oh well.  Masons killed Eevee and I chose Razz as the nightly CT kill, which also killed off Archetype because both his lovers had died.  This was the mistake -- jotheonah had died during the day, so I was not supposed to kill a CT that night.  My bad.  I'd had enough of the relative lack of deaths so far and wanted to see some carnage.  Hmm, looking back, this was perhaps overly harsh on the werewolves.  I am a bastard.  :P  But hey... I let them recruit Razz in the first place, so I guess that balances out?

Not very fun for our QT, that!

Forgive me!  It was for the sake of drama, in the end. :P

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
    • Spirit Bears on Bandcamp

What a great game! Wow. With the mod killing one of each day it's amazing we survived at all!
That also explains your response to me in the qt that we didn't have to kill all to win, confirming we could be town
Postpunk Noisegazr Shoegazing Punks [whathe]Spirit Bears on Faith Cannon Records.  confusing and confounding since 05

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile

Perhaps most important is that one CT had to die every day/night cycle.  If there would be no death, I chose one to kill (which could be doctored).

And thus the CTs won, because Dsell had no NK and Axxle would have a kill available the next day.
I hate to say this, but actually I shouldn't I have been modkilled the last night then and DSell stay alive?

Oh dang, you are correct.  I think I had thought of this before, but then I forgot today.  Honourable note, my friend.  I must amend...

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile

why do the MH need to survive to win? our wincon, copy and pasted: You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile

Wait!!!!!
Don't take it away from us.  We could still have used our self-kill resurrection!
Oh dang, you are correct.  I think I had thought of this before, but then I forgot today.  Honourable note, my friend.  I must amend...
Postpunk Noisegazr Shoegazing Punks [whathe]Spirit Bears on Faith Cannon Records.  confusing and confounding since 05

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile

Wait!!!!!

Don't take it away from us.  We could still have used our self-kill resurrection!

We could, but I wouldn't have used it.
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile

why do the MH need to survive to win? our wincon, copy and pasted: You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Implied that at least one of you need to stay alive.

Also, I made a mistake in the end... Dsell survives, and as a werewolf he is a "threat" by MH definitions. :P

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
Re: BMIX: Conspiracy Theories, London Edition (Game Over, Werewolves Win!)
« Reply #1334 on: May 06, 2013, 08:52:01 pm »

....the title changed. Now the WW won. the bastardness continues....

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
Re: BMIX: Conspiracy Theories, London Edition (Game Over, Werewolves Win?)
« Reply #1335 on: May 06, 2013, 08:56:02 pm »

Apologies for the somewhat botched ending.  If I had my wits about me, I would have gave it one more night.  Axxle would have died, but he could have used reincarnation to come out for the win.  He says he would not have done so (resulting in a Werewolf win), but who knows?  He might very well have done it for the heck of it, given another night and nothing else to do.  So Werewolves win, but it is questionable.

Just one more way that this was a bastard game!

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
Re: BMIX: Conspiracy Theories, London Edition (Game Over, Werewolves Win?)
« Reply #1336 on: May 06, 2013, 09:01:19 pm »

Apologies for the somewhat botched ending.  If I had my wits about me, I would have gave it one more night.  Axxle would have died, but he could have used reincarnation to come out for the win.  He says he would not have done so (resulting in a Werewolf win), but who knows?  He might very well have done it for the heck of it, given another night and nothing else to do.  So Werewolves win, but it is questionable.

Actually thinking about it, I would have done it, just to make sure that if DSell used some kind of vig on me it would miss.

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile

Actually thinking about it, I would have done it, just to make sure that if DSell used some kind of vig on me it would miss.

Fine, title changed to reflect that... :P

Also, MHs sort-of kind-of win, in that Werewolves could have been eliminated, even though all the MHs died by the end. ;)

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile

how about everyone wins except yuma, who gets the cone of shame for never posting and ninja-voting?

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile

Fine, title changed to reflect that... :P

Also, MHs sort-of kind-of win, in that Werewolves could have been eliminated, even though all the MHs died by the end. ;)

What is this, 3rd grade, where everyone gets a winner's medal?
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile

how about everyone wins except yuma, who gets the cone of shame for never posting and ninja-voting?

yuma was never actually in the game.  I was just messing with you guys. :P

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile

No, it's more like adulthood where everything is vaguely disappointing and your wins aren't certain and maybe they are not really wins at all.  :-\

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile

where everything is vaguely disappointing and your wins aren't certain and maybe they are not really wins at all.
You should make that the name of the game. like "BMIX: where everything is vaguely disappointing and your wins aren't certain and maybe they are not really wins at all."

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile

No, it's more like adulthood where everything is vaguely disappointing and your wins aren't certain and maybe they are not really wins at all.  :-\
+1

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile

yuma was never actually in the game.  I was just messing with you guys. :P

LIES AGAIN! Don't listen to him. I was in the game! I won the game! I am the MVP!

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile

Wait who won? Did I win?
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile

Wait who won? Did I win?
You ended as a conspiracy theorist so... maybe?

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile

I kinda think this is a fitting ending. ehalc was making sure all factions had an equal shot throughout the game, so it makes sense that we all win.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile

I kinda think this is a fitting ending. ehalc was making sure all factions had an equal shot throughout the game, so it makes sense that we all win.

Or all lost.  That makes more sense.
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56  All

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 21 queries.