Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 106  All

Author Topic: Mafia XXII: Bankers Beware -- GAME OVER, SCUM WIN  (Read 224161 times)

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XXII: Bankers Beware (Day 4)
« Reply #2075 on: April 25, 2013, 08:02:16 pm »

and you still refuse to want to wait for Ozle? I don't get it? What is to gain from lynching right now, this moment? Nothing! Absolutely nothing. We won't lose bankable time. It isn't like Arch is going to weasel out of this. It is an extremely solid case. He is getting lynched. And even if Ozle is his scum buddy he isn't going to defend him. It would be suicide.

But what do we have to gain if we wait for a little bit? Maybe nothing, maybe something huge! At the very least Ozle might be crazy enough to try and defend Arch, and if he does we will lynch him and be closer to a win.

I feel like you are just playing crazy this game, trying to replicate your crazy town meta in hopes that I and others will think you are town. I hope that is the case. I hope you are scum, because right now (and the last few days) you haven't been what I would expect and hope to see from town ashersky.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: April 25, 2013, 08:12:26 pm »

If it's the Gold Room thing, that's bunk.  Gold room price dropped last night anyway, right?

are you being obstinate or just not paying attention...

Not paying attention.

Cost to enter a Gold Room
$5
$2, if Gold Key purchased by your faction
$2 after Night 3

Last night was night 3. We have had this discussion twice already.

So unless both jimmm and eevee are lying, sudgy is in fact an IC. DEAL WITH IT!

Well, there is a non-zero chance that Jimmmmm and Eevee are sudgy's partners.
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: April 25, 2013, 08:14:10 pm »

and you still refuse to want to wait for Ozle? I don't get it? What is to gain from lynching right now, this moment? Nothing! Absolutely nothing. We won't lose bankable time. It isn't like Arch is going to weasel out of this. It is an extremely solid case. He is getting lynched. And even if Ozle is his scum buddy he isn't going to defend him. It would be suicide.

But what do we have to gain if we wait for a little bit? Maybe nothing, maybe something huge! At the very least Ozle might be crazy enough to try and defend Arch, and if he does we will lynch him and be closer to a win.

I feel like you are just playing crazy this game, trying to replicate your crazy town meta in hopes that I and others will think you are town. I hope that is the case. I hope you are scum, because right now (and the last few days) you haven't been what I would expect and hope to see from town ashersky.

Wait for Ozle, don't wait for Ozle, what's the difference at this very moment?

Archetype is not at L-1.  He's in no danger of being lynched, and yet you are freaking out over my "intent to hammer if he hits L-1" statement.  Scared of losing another partner?  I mean, he slipped and you are bussing hardcore, as you should.  But don't act so indignant with me for wanting to lynch scum.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: April 25, 2013, 08:50:32 pm »

Because all it would take is one more vote and you said you would hammer. I said, don't and you refused. I don't know if there will be anything compelling.

I can't even believe we are having this conversation. Don't hammer him. End of story.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: April 25, 2013, 08:53:12 pm »

Does anyone else find ashersky's behavior today completely bizarre?

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XXII: Bankers Beware (Day 3)
« Reply #2080 on: April 25, 2013, 08:56:13 pm »

You will start eating into your banked time (16 days) on Friday.

at what time will we start eating into our bankable time on friday?

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: April 25, 2013, 09:04:47 pm »

Because all it would take is one more vote and you said you would hammer. I said, don't and you refused. I don't know if there will be anything compelling.

I can't even believe we are having this conversation. Don't hammer him. End of story.

Don't you need to be towny to get to order people around?  Why so afraid to lose Arch?

raerae

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: raerae
    • View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: April 25, 2013, 09:11:46 pm »

So, Ash, if I'm reading you correctly, Arch is scum and Ozle and yuma are his partners, correct?  Can you please reiterate your cases on these two.  Please feel free to just quote previous cases if that works best.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: April 25, 2013, 09:13:28 pm »

Lol ashersky, yuma is so clearly trying to weasel out of the archetype-lynch.. Its blatantly obvious!

I too am finding ashersky scummier and scummier.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: April 25, 2013, 09:22:10 pm »

Don't you need to be towny to get to order people around?  Why so afraid to lose Arch?

OMGULS

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2085 on: April 25, 2013, 09:22:49 pm »

I don't know what... pick something.... lollipops, suckers, ice cream, thumbs... something...

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2086 on: April 25, 2013, 09:24:24 pm »

So, Ash, if I'm reading you correctly, Arch is scum and Ozle and yuma are his partners, correct?  Can you please reiterate your cases on these two.  Please feel free to just quote previous cases if that works best.

Arch is scummy for the slip, and being off-Kooshie wagon.

Ozle I believe is scum for his behavior on D2 and D3, being off-Kooshie wagon and trying to gain towncred for stating intent to hammer.

Yuma is scummy for trying too hard to lead town this far into the game, making sure we lynched people who were on-Kooshie wagon two days in a row, and now trying to save Archetype.

I find it hard to believe I've just caught the whole team though, so at least one of those three is actually innocent.

Lol ashersky, yuma is so clearly trying to weasel out of the archetype-lynch.. Its blatantly obvious!

I too am finding ashersky scummier and scummier.

Eevee is ridiculous.  He calls me out as scummy for NOT lynching myself, then says I'm unhelpful for voting myself, and then says I'm scummy again for calling out suspicious behavior.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: April 25, 2013, 09:25:09 pm »

OMGULS

What does the L stand for?  And what in that post is OMGUS?

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2088 on: April 25, 2013, 09:25:32 pm »

I don't know what... pick something.... lollipops, suckers, ice cream, thumbs... something...

Are you calling me a baby?  Explain to me how that would not be a personal attack?

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: April 25, 2013, 09:26:36 pm »

Lollipop ice cream, please.

Seriously, I haven't made a goofy/snarky comment, like, allllllllll game.  It's been killing me.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2090 on: April 25, 2013, 09:28:24 pm »

Lets chill! Maybe kill some scum, I don't think ozle is coming. Would be good for town if we avoided having another simultaneous night with the other game.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2091 on: April 25, 2013, 09:29:58 pm »

Okay, I will prod.

Did you receive a response?  It's been 24 hours.  Replacement?

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: April 25, 2013, 09:33:23 pm »

Are you calling me a baby?  Explain to me how that would not be a personal attack?

sorry, it wasn't an attack, it was me being funny (I guess the funniness didn't translate very well). I was suggesting things that you could suck.

No offense intended!

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: April 25, 2013, 09:34:27 pm »

Lets chill! Maybe kill some scum, I don't think ozle is coming. Would be good for town if we avoided having another simultaneous night with the other game.

Why is it that good for town? 

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2094 on: April 25, 2013, 09:35:29 pm »

and like I said before I am only trying to lead town because no one else seems like they want to step up to the plate.

But hey, do whatever you want.

PS: if you think I am arch's scum buddy, maybe you should look back at my interactions with him not just today where it was obvious he was scum... maybe look at day2 and day3 where I repeatedly lead the charge against him.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2095 on: April 25, 2013, 09:36:40 pm »

Well, at least good for my mafia withdrawal symptoms.

Mostly just lets the players alive in both focus on one game at a time when the other is in night.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2096 on: April 25, 2013, 09:50:16 pm »

and like I said before I am only trying to lead town because no one else seems like they want to step up to the plate.

PS: if you think I am arch's scum buddy, maybe you should look back at my interactions with him not just today where it was obvious he was scum... maybe look at day2 and day3 where I repeatedly lead the charge against him.

Up until the top of this page, I would have staunchly put you in the anti-Arch came.  But you're purposefully slowing down his lynch for someone who 1) hasn't been online since Sunday and 2) hasn't responded to an official mod-prod in 24 hours.  That is just way off.

I think we all think we have a very good chance of having caught scum.  Why slow it down now.  As you mention yourself, town's a bit quiet at this point.  A scum lynch will help that.

sudgy

• Cartographer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sudgy
  • It's pronounced "SOO-jee"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2097 on: April 25, 2013, 09:52:30 pm »

Alright, here's my reads:

Jimmmmm/raerae/Insomniac: Lurkers.  They need to post more.  The longer they stay like this, the more I'll get suspicious of them.

yuma: Fairly scummy, but with the whole Arch thing I'll wait to say my final verdict until he flips.

ashersky: Seeing what yuma said, partly scummy.

Eevee: Null.

Jorbles: Also a null.  I haven't been noticing them that much recently.

Archetype: Scum.

Ozle: Not fresh in my mind, he's been gone for ages.

Sorry for not many complete scum/complete town reads (other than Arch).  It's been harder for me to get in to this game than others (maybe because of how big it was).

I think we should wait to hammer until tomorrow.  While it's probably annoying to spectators (I can imagine mail-mi or lekkit asking kooshie, "Is arch scum?"), there's nothing to lose from it.

PPE: We have absolutely nothing to lose if we hammer tomorrow instead of today.
If you're wondering what my avatar is, watch this.

Check out my logic puzzle blog!

Quote from: sudgy on June 31, 2011, 11:47:46 pm

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2098 on: April 25, 2013, 09:54:20 pm »

Up until the top of this page, I would have staunchly put you in the anti-Arch came.  But you're purposefully slowing down his lynch for someone who 1) hasn't been online since Sunday and 2) hasn't responded to an official mod-prod in 24 hours.  That is just way off.

I think we all think we have a very good chance of having caught scum.  Why slow it down now.  As you mention yourself, town's a bit quiet at this point.  A scum lynch will help that.

This is absolutely ridiculous. I AM STILL VOTING FOR HIM! I WANT HIM LYNCHED! I have never said don't lynch arch. I have just said to wait. That is all! You are trying to rush a lynch that could potentially hurt town. Can't you see that?

I ask you again, what do we gain from lynching arch over waiting for a little bit to see if Ozle comes in and has anything to say? What? You haven't answered this and until you do--and if it is a rational and worthwhile--I will refuse to take anything you have to say on this matter seriously.

Also I do not trust that you received no money last night. There is not way to validate that statement and I still think that you are not the person to be hammering arch. Someone else should do it and I think sudgy (our IC or do you still dispute that?) should coordinate it.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2099 on: April 25, 2013, 10:02:01 pm »

Alright, here's my reads:

Jimmmmm/raerae/Insomniac: Lurkers.  They need to post more.  The longer they stay like this, the more I'll get suspicious of them.

Sudgy, I'm sick of this.  What part of v/la or I don't have power is confusing to you?  Was I inactive much of D2 and D3?  Yes.  Yes, I was.  Did I post why?  Yes.  Yes, I did.  Check out the winter thread if you don't believe the power thing.  Somebody in this game knows my real name and can Google me to see the names and dates of the events I was on while I was v/la (please, if you do that, do not post it).  I have been more active than you today yet you insist on calling me lurky.  Enough is enough and it is becoming insulting.  I let it go before because I figured you just missed it but this is the second time I've pointed it out now.
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 106  All

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 16 queries.