Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 106  All

Author Topic: Mafia XXII: Bankers Beware -- GAME OVER, SCUM WIN  (Read 224142 times)

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XXII: Bankers Beware (Day 2)
« Reply #950 on: March 31, 2013, 12:24:56 am »

Should I let you guys know what I know?

No, but thanks for not waiting for input...

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: March 31, 2013, 12:26:14 am »

No worries! :)

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: March 31, 2013, 12:29:37 am »

If he is scum, his team already knew that. So, at least he genuinely thinks the information would help town (or help him not get lynched, I guess).

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: March 31, 2013, 12:44:38 am »

If he is scum, his team already knew that. So, at least he genuinely thinks the information would help town (or help him not get lynched, I guess).

or if he is town... which is a possibility even with the high likelyhood that he is scum based on te evidence... it is super bad because it gives mafia information that they just shouldn't have. Whatever. The point is that he decided to give this information w/o discussing it with town. Maybe I am wrong, but he should have at least waited to hear what others said. I think he wanted to put it out there before he was hammered in the hopes that it would get a couple of unvotes and save him.

sudgy

• Cartographer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sudgy
  • It's pronounced "SOO-jee"
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: March 31, 2013, 12:47:35 am »

I already said I was against it earlier...
If you're wondering what my avatar is, watch this.

Check out my logic puzzle blog!

Quote from: sudgy on June 31, 2011, 11:47:46 pm

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XXII: Bankers Beware
« Reply #955 on: March 31, 2013, 12:52:06 am »

Jimm: Contributing, giving opinions, no reads, really, but otherwise very towny.

yuma, unless I'm missing something, this is your only "evidence". How often do scum name teammates as their "top Town reads"? Certainly not often enough to consider it solid evidence. But if you repeat the word evidence enough times people start to believe that there is actually lots of solid evidence. You're better than that.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: March 31, 2013, 12:59:47 am »

Jimm: Contributing, giving opinions, no reads, really, but otherwise very towny.

yuma, unless I'm missing something, this is your only "evidence". How often do scum name teammates as their "top Town reads"? Certainly not often enough to consider it solid evidence. But if you repeat the word evidence enough times people start to believe that there is actually lots of solid evidence. You're better than that.

it isn't a surefire case. I know that. As for how often does scum do that? Not super often. But often enough I think. It really is hard to say a bit, especially because we have had so few day1 lynches. And I could see newbie scum, which is what Kooshie was, as doing it. But what really strikes me is that kooshie called you "very townie" when you obviously weren't. You weren't contributing very much and as far as opinions... I don't really remember anything aside from some map claiming suggestions. So maybe kooshie was just BSing here. That is possible.

As for your emotional appeal... trying to make me feel guilty... you are better than that.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: March 31, 2013, 01:00:19 am »

and why is it taking you so long to bring this up. I have been saying this for days... but just now you are remembering to say something?

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: March 31, 2013, 02:04:06 am »

Archetype has replaced sparky5856. It may take him some time to catch up; remember how many questions all of you had about the map? So be patient with him.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: March 31, 2013, 02:51:28 am »

If jimmmmm flips town, Yuma knows we are coming after him hard for pushing a mislynch against all opposition. 

Basically, jimmmmm flips town (as I think he will) and I open D3 with a Yuma vote that will not go away.
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #960 on: March 31, 2013, 09:10:39 am »

Yay archetype! does anyone have info to counterclaim what Jimmmmm has said? that would make me feel a lot better about lynching jimmmmm...

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
  • Shuffle iT Username: mcmcsalot
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: March 31, 2013, 10:30:21 am »

STOP, that is not the only evidence. First everyone pretends the only evidence against Jimm is that he is lurking so when he comes back everyone unvotes. Now we're pretending the whe case is kooshie having a town read of him. This is all additional evidence to the fact tha he has not contributed positively toward town. When someone does nothing but say "I'll catch up soon" and then never does it, when he pushes for a map claim, twice, and then map claims himself even though all of town has decided it was a bad idea. He is playin to not get lynched not to help town this is all evidence that he is scum.
Wins: M19, M21, M23, M24, M26, M39, M91, M94, M102, M104, M107, M114, M115
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113
Winrate: 38.2%(13/34) 29.6%(8/27), 71.4%(5/7)

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: March 31, 2013, 10:33:00 am »

If jimmmmm flips town, Yuma knows we are coming after him hard for pushing a mislynch against all opposition. 

Basically, jimmmmm flips town (as I think he will) and I open D3 with a Yuma vote that will not go away.

Since when did the 6 other people voting for him turn into all opposition. Are you saying those 6 people don't actually think Jimm is scum as are just outsides by Yuma? I know multiple people were on Jimm before I looked at him and then I very much found him scummy due to my own reread.
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: March 31, 2013, 10:42:22 am »

Whaat? Why?

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: March 31, 2013, 11:38:34 am »

Alright, so you won't be getting it today (it's my birthday just logged on quick to check on this game). But I still think Sudgy is very scummy and I will compile my case on the matter tomorrow. If Jimmmmm get's lynched today I'll have it prepared for Day 3. Please EVERYONE note the bold section, we can infer mafia will, so you may be able to derive information from that on Day 3 in the unlikely case I am the night kill.
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: March 31, 2013, 11:45:10 am »

unvote
vote: ashersky

I am at the point where I strongly believe that ash is scum (I have had inklings of suspiciouns throughout yesterday and now more so today), and believe that he knows Jimmmm is town and is letting the mislynch slide so he can get a mislynch on me the next day.

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: March 31, 2013, 11:46:18 am »

why so confident that ash is scum?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: March 31, 2013, 11:49:36 am »

Alright, so you won't be getting it today (it's my birthday just logged on quick to check on this game). But I still think Sudgy is very scummy and I will compile my case on the matter tomorrow. If Jimmmmm get's lynched today I'll have it prepared for Day 3. Please EVERYONE note the bold section, we can infer mafia will, so you may be able to derive information from that on Day 3 in the unlikely case I am the night kill.
Happy birthday! Yeah, if you get nkd I will definitely be looking at sudgy.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: March 31, 2013, 11:51:45 am »

why so confident that ash is scum?

I don't have time to present a case as I am about to leave for the day. But for one he is playing a different game this time. 2. I have been very good at reading ashersky (a la raerae on mcmc) 3. he is obviously setting me up for a mislynch tomorrow (I am town and know that I am town and know it will be a mislynch) 4. his unwillingness to join either the mcmc or jimmmm wagons makes me think that he is either protecting scum buddies--more likely mcmc at this point--or is scum not wanting to get on a mislynch 5. his vote on mcmc was toward the end of the wagon and looked like a jump on to be on wagon.

But I'll go through everything later today.

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: March 31, 2013, 12:17:53 pm »

Hey guys!

I've been vaguely following, so give me until at least Monday to re-read.

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: March 31, 2013, 12:18:36 pm »

Hey guys!

I've been vaguely following, so give me until at least Monday to re-read.
Actually, make that Tuesday. It'd be hard to re-read today with Easter and all that.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: March 31, 2013, 12:30:36 pm »

this sheep actually sees the ashersky suspicion. rather ashersky than Jimmm.

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: March 31, 2013, 01:39:34 pm »

Yuma why do you think I'm scummy, I keep seeing you make connections to me and Jimm and kooshie, do you just mean me and kooshie and Jimm and kooshie? Or do you think I protected my buddy day 1 and am bussing hard day 2??? I mean really if you think Jimm is scum how in the world am I scum...

sudgy

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: March 31, 2013, 04:08:15 pm »

I'm going to make a bit of a defense before you do this, I'm always like this.  Read MXXI (you don't need to) and you'll see I was suspected the entire game and in the end was mislynched for a flawless mafia win.

sudgy

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: March 31, 2013, 04:08:39 pm »

Also, we really need to end this.  We're going to have no days left by the end, and we don't that happening.

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 106  All

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 16 queries.