Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27  All

Author Topic: ZM12: Loco!...Like the Motive That Betrayed Me - Witches Win!  (Read 60837 times)

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
Re: ZM12: Loco!...Like the Motive That Betrayed Me - Witches Win!
« Reply #625 on: April 26, 2013, 12:42:27 pm »

would you ahve kept yuma as the kill, after mcmcsalots claim?

As scum, I would have killed mcmcsalot.  Then do my darned bestest to argue my way out of it.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: April 26, 2013, 12:43:39 pm »

Also, Robz' and my plan at the start of the game was for him to lurk and then appear and act really scummy and I'd have to conclude that unhelpful Robz is Town Robz. So now next time he does it we know that he's planned to do it as scum before.
You're welcome.

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: April 26, 2013, 12:44:26 pm »

The only suggestion I would make is getting some kind of input before setting a deadline that will be the same everyday, especially if it's going to be in the middle of the day when people have work and school.  I know time zones are an issue, too, so maybe some changing around would be more fair.  Just a thought.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: April 26, 2013, 12:45:35 pm »

would you ahve kept yuma as the kill, after mcmcsalots claim?

As scum, I would have killed mcmcsalot.  Then do my darned bestest to argue my way out of it.

Interesting. In hindsight I was wishing that I'd jumped on for a minute, seen the claim and killed mcmc without anyone noticing I was there.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: April 26, 2013, 12:51:02 pm »

The biggest indication Jimmm was scum is that Robz was throwing a hissy over mail-mi's absence, but staying mute about Jimmm's lack of participation.

Good point.  I took that as evidence of Robz being scum, but I should have taken it the next step further.

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
    • Spirit Bears on Bandcamp
Re: ZM12: Loco!...Like the Motive That Betrayed Me - Day 4 Start
« Reply #630 on: April 26, 2013, 12:51:08 pm »

[ author=Jimmmmm link=topic=6684.msg233206#msg233206 date=1366994448]
That's basically the case in hiI pointed  it up your misread : off wagon/MIA st critical times,.and making really scummy cases on me. I bekeive both you and seversl others had good cas on him prior to the robz vote.  But I need to read back again.

I actually genuinely disagree with this case. I was off the wagon because you jumped on before I had a chance to do it in a Towny fashion. I was offline at critical times because I was working and I had no way around that. And I do believe in my case on. I was quite ready to go for EFHW and shraeye, but your wagon analysis after derphammering actually seemed really scummy to me.
That is only true if you actually think I was talking about day 2 but when I called you out on that, you never backed down and continued to use that as an argument against me even when I pointed out your misread .  Probably if shy would have reread that section he would have seen your false argument and how you bussed it even after I clarified.

Okay, I'm pulling up the quote to work this out, because I still think you were talking about Day 2.

We need a list of who was on which wagons when they went down. I think given what happened st the last deadline we should know Me,Mai and Shyrae are in the clear. (Mai because of uncontested fool claim).that lesves jimm and efhw.  Efhw sas on robz.  So i think jimmm is out best bet
vote:jimmmm

Okay, so "We need a list of who was on which wagons when they went down." That's talking about both days. And the obvious one to talk about is the one that just happened at hit scum right?
"I think given what happened st the last deadline we should know Me,Mai and Shyrae are in the clear. (Mai because of uncontested fool claim)." Okay, I guess that's talking about Day 1.
"that lesves jimm and efhw.  Efhw sas on robz.  So i think jimmm is out best bet" Unless I'm mistaken you're separating EFHW and me by who was on the Robz lynch. You ended up voting for me because I wasn't on the Robz lynch, right? But you prevented me from being on the Robz lynch by jumping on before I could.
[/Quote]
That is not the argument you kept making in the game. And your repeatedly calling me scummy from this exchsnge had people doubting me.  It was s wonderfully scummy tactic. I just can't believe Shyrae didn't see through it. Since it was basically the crux of your case against me....disappointed really
Postpunk Noisegazr Shoegazing Punks [whathe]Spirit Bears on Faith Cannon Records.  confusing and confounding since 05

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: April 26, 2013, 12:51:40 pm »

I like blitz, though.  I'm so impatient in the longer games.

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: April 26, 2013, 12:52:36 pm »

Also, Robz' and my plan at the start of the game was for him to lurk and then appear and act really scummy and I'd have to conclude that unhelpful Robz is Town Robz. So now next time he does it we know that he's planned to do it as scum before.
You're welcome.
So the feingned outrage when I suggested you were lurking.....
Postpunk Noisegazr Shoegazing Punks [whathe]Spirit Bears on Faith Cannon Records.  confusing and confounding since 05

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: April 26, 2013, 12:53:50 pm »

I like blitz, though.  I'm so impatient in the longer games.
I agree. This is so much funner to play!!! I like the quick deadlines and quick night times!!

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: April 26, 2013, 12:54:34 pm »

You're welcome.
So the feingned outrage when I suggested you were lurking.....

Not feigned. I didn't appreciate being told I couldn't be bothered turning up when I really was doing my best.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: April 26, 2013, 12:55:03 pm »

It was never the plan for me to lurk.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: April 26, 2013, 12:55:16 pm »

So we were right about Robz trying to get vigged - he chose suicidal.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: April 26, 2013, 12:56:29 pm »

That's basically the case in hiI pointed  it up your misread : off wagon/MIA st critical times,.and making really scummy cases on me. I bekeive both you and seversl others had good cas on him prior to the robz vote.  But I need to read back again.

I actually genuinely disagree with this case. I was off the wagon because you jumped on before I had a chance to do it in a Towny fashion. I was offline at critical times because I was working and I had no way around that. And I do believe in my case on. I was quite ready to go for EFHW and shraeye, but your wagon analysis after derphammering actually seemed really scummy to me.
That is only true if you actually think I was talking about day 2 but when I called you out on that, you never backed down and continued to use that as an argument against me even when I pointed out your misread .  Probably if shy would have reread that section he would have seen your false argument and how you bussed it even after I clarified.

Okay, I'm pulling up the quote to work this out, because I still think you were talking about Day 2.

We need a list of who was on which wagons when they went down. I think given what happened st the last deadline we should know Me,Mai and Shyrae are in the clear. (Mai because of uncontested fool claim).that lesves jimm and efhw.  Efhw sas on robz.  So i think jimmm is out best bet
vote:jimmmm

Okay, so "We need a list of who was on which wagons when they went down." That's talking about both days. And the obvious one to talk about is the one that just happened at hit scum right?
"I think given what happened st the last deadline we should know Me,Mai and Shyrae are in the clear. (Mai because of uncontested fool claim)." Okay, I guess that's talking about Day 1.
"that lesves jimm and efhw.  Efhw sas on robz.  So i think jimmm is out best bet" Unless I'm mistaken you're separating EFHW and me by who was on the Robz lynch. You ended up voting for me because I wasn't on the Robz lynch, right? But you prevented me from being on the Robz lynch by jumping on before I could.
That is not the argument you kept making in the game. And your repeatedly calling me scummy from this exchsnge had people doubting me.  It was s wonderfully scummy tactic. I just can't believe Shyrae didn't see through it. Since it was basically the crux of your case against me....disappointed really

I think we're misunderstanding each other somehow. I thought and still think it was a solid case.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: April 26, 2013, 01:00:02 pm »

I think in order for me to play another Blitz game any time soon it'd have to be at a very convenient time and I'd have to know exactly when it was going to be before signing up.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: April 26, 2013, 01:10:10 pm »

Interesting that yuma named me as scum because he disagreed with my shraeye/Robz thing. But I wasn't actually trying to set up a shraeye lynch. I was trying to generate discussion and get people's thoughts on an interaction. I guess I didn't want people to assume that shraeye was Town after Robz' lynch, but I mostly just wanted to talk about it and see what people thought. Not sure how I could have done it differently.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: April 26, 2013, 01:11:12 pm »

So we were right about Robz trying to get vigged - he chose suicidal.

I could be wrong, but I don't think he was trying to be vigged. I think he was just trying to be Unhelpful Town Robz.

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: April 26, 2013, 01:19:42 pm »

Great job, Jimm! You really carried us.

I wasn't trying to get vigged, I just thought acting crazy was my best way to look town. It worked for a little bit, I think, but overall, failed.

I do think that in a Blitz game, scum will try to use VLA to their advantage in small ways--this does happen. But no, it didn't make him obvscum. That was just hyperbole that I hoped would make you think I was town.

I was also deliberately condescending and a tad mean. I didn't mean any of it and wasn't remotely upset! It was all for show.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: April 26, 2013, 01:21:37 pm »

I think in order for me to play another Blitz game any time soon it'd have to be at a very convenient time and I'd have to know exactly when it was going to be before signing up.
I actually think your participation level was just great.  A blitz game should almost always be done somewhere areound 20 pages, and this one lasted the full time.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: April 26, 2013, 01:40:20 pm »

Hmm, thanks. I guess I just had fairly long unavoidable patches where I couldn't be around. And don't feel bad about lynching spirit. I'm pretty sure I would have lynched him if I was Town. Suddenly joining the EFHW lynch and then calling me probTown but trusting you more were pretty good grounds for a lynch.

spirit, can I suggest trying to make your posts clearer with less typos? It goes a long way towards helping people understand you.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: April 26, 2013, 02:13:39 pm »

Robz, did you agree with my decision to kill mcmc before mail-mi, or would you have stuck with mail-mi?

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #645 on: April 26, 2013, 02:25:47 pm »

Shraeye said its spiritbears lets do this! Jimm without hesitation happily helped shraeye with this. Then once spiritbears was dead he placed a bomb in shraeyes back pocket and with a smile on his face walked away as shraeye was blown into a million pieces. A small chunk of shraeye hit jimmm in the back as he was walking away he quickly brushed it off of himself and continued walking as a grin creeped across his face.

GAME OVER, WITCHES WIN

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: April 26, 2013, 02:42:47 pm »

gg jimmmmm I had my reads all wrong on you.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: April 26, 2013, 03:20:36 pm »

Robz, did you agree with my decision to kill mcmc before mail-mi, or would you have stuck with mail-mi?

No, I think your decision was correct. Keeping mcmc alive was only important if I was still alive.

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
  • Shuffle iT Username: mcmcsalot
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: April 26, 2013, 04:43:59 pm »

No, I think your decision was correct. Keeping mcmc alive was only important if I was still alive.

Why is this?
Wins: M19, M21, M23, M24, M26, M39, M91, M94, M102, M104, M107, M114, M115
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113
Winrate: 38.2%(13/34) 29.6%(8/27), 71.4%(5/7)

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: April 26, 2013, 04:45:33 pm »

Why is this?

I thought I could work you better than mail mi.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27  All

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 16 queries.