Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 27  All

Author Topic: ZM12: Loco!...Like the Motive That Betrayed Me - Witches Win!  (Read 60836 times)

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
Re: ZM12: Loco!...Like the Motive That Betrayed Me - Day 3 Start
« Reply #550 on: April 25, 2013, 10:57:56 pm »

One really, really big thing that acts in his (and Shraeye's) favor, is that mcmc claimed fool at the end of D1, when only they were online. If they were scum, they prob. would have killed him instead of yuma (was it yuma? I forget).

I still disagree with this fairly strongly. If mcmc had died Night 1, a huge focus on Day 2 would have been on shraeye and spirit as the only possible scum who were around for mcmc's claim.

I can see shraeye doing this as a vet. SB, he'd probably go "Hey, mcmc is fool! WE should kill him!" w/o his partner being there.

I agree it's more likely that a newbie scum would do this than a vet. But I don't think the chance of even newbie scum doing it is that high.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: April 25, 2013, 11:08:53 pm »

Insom's not online so there's not a lot of point hammering now. You also really need to give as much of your thoughts as possible about me, spirit and shraeye in case you're wrong about EFHW.
Im going to sleep in a half-hour. That's why

I will do this regarding NKs: If....

Shraeye dies, I don't know which of you two to suspect.

SB dies, I will suspect Shraeye a lot more because why would you kill SB if you thought you could push him to an easy mislynch?

Jimmmm dies, I will suspect shraeye more, but not as much as if SB dies.

I die, well that stinks, which is what probably will happen. So in that case, my prefered lynches for tomorrow in order are:

Shraeye>>>>> SB and Jimmm.

Which is pretty much to say that i think the jimmmm/SB argument is a town-town argument and that one of EFHW and shraeye is scum
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: April 25, 2013, 11:11:42 pm »

You don't think spirit's jumping on the wagon and then doing "wagon analysis" could have been an attempt at Towncred?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: April 25, 2013, 11:13:17 pm »

You don't think spirit's jumping on the wagon and then doing "wagon analysis" could have been an attempt at Towncred?
True, true, didn't take that into account. He's more scummy than you, then. So now it's

Shraeye>>>>>SB>>>>>>You
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: April 25, 2013, 11:13:39 pm »

Also, saying what you'll think if shraeye, spirit or I die tonight is unhelpful I think. Save that for tomorrow if you're still here. Now if that happens we're just stuck with WIFOM.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #555 on: April 25, 2013, 11:17:57 pm »

Also, saying what you'll think if shraeye, spirit or I die tonight is unhelpful I think. Save that for tomorrow if you're still here. Now if that happens we're just stuck with WIFOM.
WEll, let's hope i stay alive then.

Anybody else here to convince me to vote SB? Ya got about 12 minutes.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: April 25, 2013, 11:30:41 pm »

Alright, deadline is up! Good night to all, I hope to see you awake and alive in the morning. And a permanent good night to EFHW:

Building up suspense

The suspense is killing you

Will I suddenly switch my vote to SB?

Nope
Vote:EFHW

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: April 26, 2013, 12:08:55 am »

Let's hope you're right.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: April 26, 2013, 12:24:53 am »

Thead Locked Momentarily
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
Re: ZM12: Loco!...Like the Motive That Betrayed Me - Day 2 Start
« Reply #559 on: April 26, 2013, 12:28:08 am »

Final Vote Count Day 3

spiritbears (2) - Jimmmmm, EFHW,
EFHW (3) - shraeye, spiritbears, mail-mi

Not Voting (0)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 12:38:54 am by Insomniac »
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: April 26, 2013, 12:33:02 am »

shraeye, grabbed spiritbears and mail-mi its efhw he yelled! Together they made quick work of EFHW by tearing him apart with their bare hands. Once they'd done that they thought, "oh hey why didn't we check his belongings before...oh well lets do it now" so they checked his belongings among which they found nothing to denote witch or fool looks like he was just a normal villager.  That night when they were all asleep mail-mi's house blew up. When searching the wreckage they found his charred remains, and a seemingly unburnt uneaten corn husk, score! Don't know what mail-mi was gonna do with that.

efhw has been lynched he was a villager
mail-mi has been killed he was a fool
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 12:46:53 am by Insomniac »

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: April 26, 2013, 12:34:45 am »

Day 4 Start

Thread Unlocked

Vote Count 4-0

Not Voting (3) - Jimmmmm, Shraeye, spiritbears

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
Re: ZM12: Loco!...Like the Motive That Betrayed Me - Day 4 Start
« Reply #562 on: April 26, 2013, 12:45:50 am »

Deadline: 9:45pm PDT April 26 (12:45am April 27 forum time)

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: April 26, 2013, 12:49:49 am »

Okay. I'm about 80% sure it's spirit, but I'm not going to do anything rash just yet. I suggest we use as much of the time as we can so that I and the other Townie can make as informed a decision as possible.

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
    • Spirit Bears on Bandcamp
« Reply #564 on: April 26, 2013, 08:15:41 am »

Well I'm 100 certain it wasn't me. I went to bed thinking we had s good lunch,and woke up with this mess. Although, I'm almost sure it's jimm, I'm still putting a lot if stock into what happened with Mc. I think it clears shyrae. And if he's scum, he's a dsmn good one and deservves the win.
Postpunk Noisegazr Shoegazing Punks [whathe]Spirit Bears on Faith Cannon Records.  confusing and confounding since 05

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
    • Spirit Bears on Bandcamp
« Reply #565 on: April 26, 2013, 08:50:15 am »

For what it's worth....Mai thought we were inter,,-town fighting and shy was scum. But, he did misread efhw. Also, I really depended on the case shy made against  efhw. So now not sure if I'm was being manipulated. One thing is certain, if the other town misvotes, scum will immediately jump on it and win. 
Jimm- I'm not sure why you are trying to manipulate everyone into misreading me after the the second night.  But I'm having s hard time getting past my emotions on this to see you as town....
Thinking back, shy was on my case until I saved Mc. Did he back off just so he could manipulate me later? Seems unlikely. 
This is a mess. I trust Shy a little mire than you I think.  But, I think your tunneling me is probably just misguided town.
Postpunk Noisegazr Shoegazing Punks [whathe]Spirit Bears on Faith Cannon Records.  confusing and confounding since 05

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: April 26, 2013, 08:56:57 am »

I'm very frustrated by that flip.  I'll deal with this stuff after I'm done teaching.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: April 26, 2013, 09:57:28 am »

I'm still putting a lot if stock into what happened with Mc.

Remind me what happened with mc?

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: April 26, 2013, 10:42:30 am »

jimmm, remind me of the case on spiritbears.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: April 26, 2013, 10:49:19 am »

The crux of it is that he voted for Robz seemingly out of nowhere when it was already obvious Robz was going to be lynched, and then immediately after Robz' flip he started talking about wagon analysis as if he should get lots of Towncred for it.

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #570 on: April 26, 2013, 10:55:12 am »

hmmmm. Spirit, what is your case on Jimmm?

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: April 26, 2013, 12:06:12 pm »

well, spirit was around, but seems to have no case on you jim.  I really don't have a case either.

What I DID notice was this post:
For what it's worth....Mai thought we were inter,,-town fighting and shy was scum. But, he did misread efhw. Also, I really depended on the case shy made against  efhw. So now not sure if I'm was being manipulated. One thing is certain, if the other town misvotes, scum will immediately jump on it and win. 
Jimm- I'm not sure why you are trying to manipulate everyone into misreading me after the the second night.  But I'm having s hard time getting past my emotions on this to see you as town....
Thinking back, shy was on my case until I saved Mc. Did he back off just so he could manipulate me later? Seems unlikely. 
This is a mess. I trust Shy a little mire than you I think.  But, I think your tunneling me is probably just misguided town.

The last sentence.  He's trusting me more than you, despite thinking that you're misguided town.  So he's saying we're both town.  And I think he's right about that.

It seems like he's now keeping his options open and hoping/waiting for one of us to vote for the other.  Well, I won't do it.;

Vote: spiritbears

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
Re: ZM12: Loco!...Like the Motive That Betrayed Me - Day 1 Start
« Reply #572 on: April 26, 2013, 12:08:50 pm »

Vote: spiritbears

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: April 26, 2013, 12:09:12 pm »

so jim, was I right or wrong?

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: April 26, 2013, 12:09:34 pm »

Well that's a relief. I had a big case going and everything.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 27  All

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 20 queries.