Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 27  All

Author Topic: ZM12: Loco!...Like the Motive That Betrayed Me - Witches Win!  (Read 60838 times)

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
Re: ZM12: Loco!...Like the Motive That Betrayed Me - Day 2 Start
« Reply #375 on: April 24, 2013, 08:32:14 pm »

I'm not a fool.

I could see spiritbears as mafia, but of the two mentioned, I see JImmm as more suspicious.  Spiritbears reacted rather loudly when I suspected him close to the last deadline.

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: April 24, 2013, 08:39:10 pm »

Buuut, spiritbears does have the merit of having not killed mcmcsalot.  I do think that counts for something.

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
  • Shuffle iT Username: mcmcsalot
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: April 24, 2013, 09:06:00 pm »

Need some more content from efhw/Jimm/spirit about scum hunting now that were past rheories
Wins: M19, M21, M23, M24, M26, M39, M91, M94, M102, M104, M107, M114, M115
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113
Winrate: 38.2%(13/34) 29.6%(8/27), 71.4%(5/7)

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
    • Spirit Bears on Bandcamp
« Reply #378 on: April 24, 2013, 09:06:39 pm »

I'm inclined to believe Mai's claim. Not sure I'm on the robz wagon...someone care to sell me the case?
Postpunk Noisegazr Shoegazing Punks [whathe]Spirit Bears on Faith Cannon Records.  confusing and confounding since 05

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: April 24, 2013, 09:16:03 pm »

I'm inclined to believe Mai's claim. Not sure I'm on the robz wagon...someone care to sell me the case?

his insane aggressiveness towards eevee, presumably because eevee was mail-mi's scum partner covering for mailmi's "ridiculous" VLA claim.  But then I also agreed with it, and attracted less suspicion for it.  Once eevee died, Robz switched to the exact same case on me, that I was being "textbook scum" in my interactions with mailmi, and that it was silly for everyone to not see it.  Except that literally is the exact same case that had recently failed to turn up scum with regard to eevee.

Then mail-mi comes online and claims fool, which is obviously true.  I was really interested to see Robz's followup to this, since his entire case on me rests on me defending mail-mi for VLA, and covering for my "partner".  Robz has not reassessed his reads on me, nor shown any change since the mail-mi claim.

When I asked him about this, his only response is to say that "of course he believes mail-mi's claim".  But that's not the interesting part, I'm curious about how his reads are now evolving in light of new evidence.  And apparently the amount that they are evolving is 'not at all'.

This is completely unhelpful as town, but reasonable as scum.  He gets put in a difficult situation when mail-mi makes the PR claim, and his response is not to work on better scumhunting in light of evidence, it's just to clam up and say nothing.

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: April 24, 2013, 09:16:39 pm »

EFHW and spirit and Jimm are way too quiet. I wasn't even aware spirit was in this game, really.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: April 24, 2013, 09:17:58 pm »

his insane aggressiveness towards eevee, presumably because eevee was mail-mi's scum partner covering for mailmi's "ridiculous" VLA claim.  But then I also agreed with it, and attracted less suspicion for it.  Once eevee died, Robz switched to the exact same case on me, that I was being "textbook scum" in my interactions with mailmi, and that it was silly for everyone to not see it.  Except that literally is the exact same case that had recently failed to turn up scum with regard to eevee.

Then mail-mi comes online and claims fool, which is obviously true.  I was really interested to see Robz's followup to this, since his entire case on me rests on me defending mail-mi for VLA, and covering for my "partner".  Robz has not reassessed his reads on me, nor shown any change since the mail-mi claim.

When I asked him about this, his only response is to say that "of course he believes mail-mi's claim".  But that's not the interesting part, I'm curious about how his reads are now evolving in light of new evidence.  And apparently the amount that they are evolving is 'not at all'.

This is completely unhelpful as town, but reasonable as scum.  He gets put in a difficult situation when mail-mi makes the PR claim, and his response is not to work on better scumhunting in light of evidence, it's just to clam up and say nothing.

I'm just sick of you getting away with your scummy behavior, it sickens me.

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: April 24, 2013, 09:18:43 pm »

you literally have never given any reason why i might be scum that didn't hinge on mail-mi being my partner.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: April 24, 2013, 09:19:03 pm »

Again, I'm still waiting for mcmc to take me up on my offer. I'm convinced enough that you are scum, if he shoots you and you're not scum, we can lynch me.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: April 24, 2013, 09:19:11 pm »

you literally have never given any reason why i might be scum that didn't hinge on mail-mi being my partner.

LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: April 24, 2013, 09:19:26 pm »

Oh that's such a ridiculous lie.

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: April 24, 2013, 09:20:30 pm »

Oh that's such a ridiculous lie.
How about prove this statement, instead of just capslock-yelling?

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: April 24, 2013, 09:21:27 pm »

Yours and Eevee's defense of mail-mi was scummy, independent of mail-mi being scum. What mail-mi did was bad and wrong and it was right to suspect me, and you and Eevee both had this totally ridiculous reaction to it, you even propogated the wholly insane "free pass" nonsense. I pegged you--correctly--as a scum trying to make a friend in mail-mi (if mail-mi wasn't your scumpartner). And I was right.

Whatever, but when this game is over, don't you dare for one second gloat that you fooled everyone.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: April 24, 2013, 09:21:47 pm »

Shraeye is a liar.

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: April 24, 2013, 09:23:10 pm »

Again, I'm still waiting for mcmc to take me up on my offer. I'm convinced enough that you are scum, if he shoots you and you're not scum, we can lynch me.

mail-mi is not a vig, I am not shooting anyone. If I would take your offer and end up 2/1 rather than 3/1.
But I agree I want jimm and efhw contributing, I willbe up at 7:30 and will be able to participate through deadline to mae sure we know what were doing. I expect as many that can be on then do it, if you can't inform us with enough time to decide what best to do with your vote.
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
Re: ZM12: Loco!...Like the Motive That Betrayed Me - Day 1 Start
« Reply #390 on: April 24, 2013, 09:24:42 pm »

Here's where I explain my position on you, mail-mi, and Eevee. Eevee and mail-mi are playing the world's worst town game. There's no way you are, too.

My thought process was clear, simple and easy to follow. Each thing stemmed naturally from the thing before it. Mailmi was scummy, Eevee defended him, I concluded he was protecting his partner or buddying town which made Eevee scum, the you did the same thing, now I am where I am at.

Maybe what colors this is that I have done those things as scummy? I have gone all out to defend my buddy early, and I have also buddied town uncontrollably. Ive done it in Blitz. So I'm on the lookout for that.

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: April 24, 2013, 09:25:08 pm »

Yours and Eevee's defense of mail-mi was scummy, independent of mail-mi being scum. What mail-mi did was bad and wrong and it was right to suspect me, and you and Eevee both had this totally ridiculous reaction to it, you even propogated the wholly insane "free pass" nonsense.

My stance on post-counts/availability/vacation/limited access is known.  I think people reaching for post-counts to make a case or to decide who is scummy is absurd and just poor, lazy scumhunting.  People attacking others for "lurking" when limited access is an issue crosses a line that should never have been crossed.  f.DS has a terrible meta for exactly this reason, that you seem to legitimately believe that giving mail-mi a free pass was wrong, when he had a 100% valid reason for not being available yesterday.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: April 24, 2013, 09:25:12 pm »

mail-mi is not a vig, I am not shooting anyone. If I would take your offer and end up 2/1 rather than 3/1.
But I agree I want jimm and efhw contributing, I willbe up at 7:30 and will be able to participate through deadline to mae sure we know what were doing. I expect as many that can be on then do it, if you can't inform us with enough time to decide what best to do with your vote.

I will not be online in the morning before deadline. I never post on the forums before noon.

Free pass, please.

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: April 24, 2013, 09:25:35 pm »

Shraeye is a liar.
Yours and Eevee's defense of mail-mi was scummy, independent of mail-mi being scum. What mail-mi did was bad and wrong and it was right to suspect me, and you and Eevee both had this totally ridiculous reaction to it, you even propogated the wholly insane "free pass" nonsense. I pegged you--correctly--as a scum trying to make a friend in mail-mi (if mail-mi wasn't your scumpartner). And I was right.

Whatever, but when this game is over, don't you dare for one second gloat that you fooled everyone.

chill, make your arguments at why hes scum not personal, go read your pledge.

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: April 24, 2013, 09:26:28 pm »

I will not be online in the morning before deadline. I never post on the forums before noon.

Free pass, please.
Yes its understandable you never are on then, and I don't think its mandatory you do so. Do you plan on voting shraeye no matter what?

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: April 24, 2013, 09:27:09 pm »

Yours and Eevee's defense of mail-mi was scummy, independent of mail-mi being scum. What mail-mi did was bad and wrong and it was right to suspect me, and you and Eevee both had this totally ridiculous reaction to it, you even propogated the wholly insane "free pass" nonsense.

My stance on post-counts/availability/vacation/limited access is known.  I think people reaching for post-counts to make a case or to decide who is scummy is absurd and just poor, lazy scumhunting.  People attacking others for "lurking" when limited access is an issue crosses a line that should never have been crossed.  f.DS has a terrible meta for exactly this reason, that you seem to legitimately believe that giving mail-mi a free pass was wrong, when he had a 100% valid reason for not being available yesterday.

But town players find ways to get around their VLAs. Look at my brother. It was his birthday yesterday, he was still all over the forums. I go somewhere, I' on my phone checking stuff. Ask Eevee.

As scum in a Blitz game with a free pass, though, you don't break that VLA because it makes easier for you. And I have--in Blitz games at least--claimed I had to go somewhere when really I didn't have to. Frisk caught me doing that, once.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: April 24, 2013, 09:28:26 pm »

Shraeye is a liar.

chill, make your arguments at why hes scum not personal, go read your pledge.

Don't wave the pledge at me, I haven't broken anything. The pledge does not immunize people from having to answer for their obvious scum play.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: April 24, 2013, 09:29:15 pm »

Free pass, please.
Yes its understandable you never are on then, and I don't think its mandatory you do so. Do you plan on voting shraeye no matter what?

But do you see how if I were mafia I would just absolutely be taking advantage of that? That's how it works in a Blitz game.

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: April 24, 2013, 09:29:40 pm »

But town players find ways to get around their VLAs. Look at my brother. It was his birthday yesterday, he was still all over the forums. I go somewhere, I' on my phone checking stuff. Ask Eevee.

Not all players are the same in this regard.  I have no phone; when I go dark because I need to focus on work, I GO DARK.  This unwritten expectation that to be town one cannot be away is an anathema to keeping mafia games enjoyable.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: April 24, 2013, 09:30:09 pm »

And the clincher is that shraeye used the terminology FREE PASS. Like seriously. Free pass? It's one thing to not find mail-mi scummy for it, I guess (which is what Eevee said). It's another to absolve the person entirely of criticism for it.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 27  All

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 20 queries.