Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 68  All

Author Topic: Mafia XIV: The Chicken Curse of the Sea Hags (Mafia Wins!)  (Read 167607 times)

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XIV: The Chicken Curse of the Sea Hags (Day 1 in progress)
« Reply #900 on: October 23, 2012, 02:31:05 pm »

Vote: Insomniac

Don't bother:

If Insomniac is scum, the only reason he would push for his own lynch of Robz's is that Robz is his scum PR that he doesn't want to see die. We can find that out much easier by lynching Robz.

Or, Insomniac is town, voting for himself, in which case he should just be ignored.
He could also be scum trying to buy town credit with this gambit.

+1 and +1 for being on my wagon...now come on guys, vote Insomniac, you get cake at the end.

I actually will vote insomniac for this ridiculous play - if enough others are cool with it.
I support funsockets.... taking as much time as they need to get it right.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: October 23, 2012, 02:31:31 pm »

Don't bother:

If Insomniac is scum, the only reason he would push for his own lynch of Robz's is that Robz is his scum PR that he doesn't want to see die. We can find that out much easier by lynching Robz.

Or, Insomniac is town, voting for himself, in which case he should just be ignored.

Yeah, but that wouldn't work out too well for him if we actually lynched him. ;D

Although you make a (silent) point that he wouldn't get lynched anyway, so... there's not much harm in him doing this as scum. Eh, I actually think Insomniac is more likely to be town than not. I just think he too easily buys into PR claims. Hey scum, hear that? Just claim PR and Insomniac will leave you alone!

False. I have advocated lynching PR's before but not on day 1
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: October 23, 2012, 02:31:48 pm »

Don't bother:

+1 and +1 for being on my wagon...now come on guys, vote Insomniac, you get cake at the end.

I actually will vote insomniac for this ridiculous play - if enough others are cool with it.

Do it now. Why wait?
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: October 23, 2012, 02:32:56 pm »

Don't bother:

Ins is my #1 lynch from game start.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: October 23, 2012, 02:33:22 pm »

There is enough people here to lynch me.

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: October 23, 2012, 02:34:02 pm »

Don't bother:

Do it now. Why wait?

Because I prefer RobZ lynch to no lynch - and I'm optimistic that someone will hammer that ass.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: October 23, 2012, 02:34:12 pm »

Don't bother:

Ins is my #1 lynch from game start.

Then get on my wagon! Or are you too worried people will know your scum when I flip town.

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: October 23, 2012, 02:34:39 pm »

Assuming jo is willing, that makes 5 of us, we miss 2. Robz, on the other hand, is second to Ins right now.

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: October 23, 2012, 02:34:58 pm »

Don't lynch Insomniac. He wouldn't do this gambit as mafia, because there's a reasonable chance it works out and we kill him. He's just going insane because he's convinvced (correctly) that I am town. I feel like rage self-hammering, so I can understand.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: October 23, 2012, 02:36:00 pm »

Chicken vote: Robz
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: October 23, 2012, 02:36:15 pm »

Insomniac has said that he's burned out on mafia a little bit.  I could totally believe that he wants to do something crazy as scum.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: October 23, 2012, 02:36:37 pm »

Chicken vote: Robz

Yea we get it Jo you want to lynch a town PR. Care to lynch me instead.

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: October 23, 2012, 02:37:04 pm »

Don't lynch Insomniac. He wouldn't do this gambit as mafia, because there's a reasonable chance it works out and we kill him. He's just going insane because he's convinvced (correctly) that I am town. I feel like rage self-hammering, so I can understand.

He's calculated again.

What happened to "I'd do anything not to lynch myself". Ragehammer? Why not go for ins that you now assume is VT if it saves your precious PR ass? (from your "assumed" perspective").

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: October 23, 2012, 02:37:12 pm »

I don't like the Insomniac lynch.

C'mon people wake up! IF Insomniac is scum, then him getting himself lynched here destroy's their team, as Robz will follow as 100% obvscum tomorrow. Scum Insomniac *wouldnt'* come out with an absolute "lynch me first" as scum. If you all go over to lynching Insomniac, it's almost certainly going to lead to a VT lynch.

It's rather plausible that VT Insomniac would act this way however. He may be right, he may be wrong, but it's within reason for him to do this (I personally think he's wrong, obviously). But for the same reason I really think that Grujah is likely to be town (plausibility people. Build your storylines with what MAKES SENSE), I also think Insomniac is. He's a bad lynch.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Voltgloss

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: October 23, 2012, 02:38:20 pm »

Chicken Vote: Galzria
Chicken.
Chicken Unvote

Chicken Vote: Eevee

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #915 on: October 23, 2012, 02:38:29 pm »

Vote: Galzria Grujah, Robz and Insomniac all seem town to me in the end. Add me to the list, and we have a pretty good chance of finding scum tomorrow even if we nolynch like it looks like it's going to be..

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: October 23, 2012, 02:38:49 pm »

C'mon people wake up! IF Insomniac is scum, then him getting himself lynched here destroy's their team, as Robz will follow as 100% obvscum tomorrow. Scum Insomniac *wouldnt'* come out with an absolute "lynch me first" as scum. If you all go over to lynching Insomniac, it's almost certainly going to lead to a VT lynch.

It's rather plausible that VT Insomniac would act this way however. He may be right, he may be wrong, but it's within reason for him to do this (I personally think he's wrong, obviously). But for the same reason I really think that Grujah is likely to be town (plausibility people. Build your storylines with what MAKES SENSE), I also think Insomniac is. He's a bad lynch.

His ploy is safe if he's got you to defend him!

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: October 23, 2012, 02:39:27 pm »

Chicken vote: Eevee
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: October 23, 2012, 02:39:51 pm »

All this assuming Robz is scum. (other thing being Ins buying town points for tomoz). (I assume Robz is scum as well, though I cannot be sure)

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: October 23, 2012, 02:39:56 pm »

Chicken vote: Eevee

Because he isn't suspected?

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: October 23, 2012, 02:40:05 pm »

His ploy is safe if he's got you to defend him!

And how likely is it that you think he was going to count on that? Have your READ the last 8 pages?
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: October 23, 2012, 02:40:43 pm »

It's funny, I agree with pretty much everything Galzria says.. yet I see him being scum perfectly plausible, because he is only being reasonable and smart about the stuff that makes sense to be reasonable about (for scum).

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: October 23, 2012, 02:41:26 pm »

We only have 20 minutes left...you can still lynch me

Voltgloss

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: October 23, 2012, 02:41:43 pm »

Chicken Vote: Captain_Frisk

Chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken.
Chicken.
Chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken.

Chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken.
Chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken.
Chicken.

Chicken Vote: Grujah
Chicken Vote: Robz888

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: October 23, 2012, 02:42:12 pm »

We only have 20 minutes left...you can still lynch me
You are not playing to your wincon buddy. No lynch is better than than a townie lynch, isn't it?
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 68  All

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 16 queries.