Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 68  All

Author Topic: Mafia XIV: The Chicken Curse of the Sea Hags (Mafia Wins!)  (Read 168936 times)

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XIV: The Chicken Curse of the Sea Hags (Day 1 in progress)
« Reply #825 on: October 23, 2012, 02:00:28 pm »

Also with this last replies Eevee went up in scummyness.

Currently, my #1 goal now is stand with Galz on lynch all liars thing. If we can't even do THAT policy right, we suck.

Policy lynch's suck.
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: October 23, 2012, 02:00:53 pm »

If Robz claimed generic PR right away, and he survived, he would have died probably tomorrow if we belelieved counterclaim more. But now he was at brink and treid to save himself. More I think, more likely the case than real claim.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: October 23, 2012, 02:02:09 pm »

Currently, my #1 goal now is stand with Galz on lynch all liars thing. If we can't even do THAT policy right, we suck.
We have no doctor. We already established power roles maybe shouldn't outright claim because that's a certain death in this setup. Now, maybe we should still lynch Robz, but it certainly is more complicated than "lynch all liars end of story".

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: October 23, 2012, 02:02:49 pm »

HOLY EFF GALZ. At the beginning of the day we said that people claim VT/power role as power role not which power role they are.

Also, you went from "claim VT" to "claim VT/generic PR" which is a completely differnt thing. I remember Generic PR plan with made some sense.

Protecting buddy?

On day 1? Thats suicide, I don't protect I bus hard remember? You hated me for it.

Yeah, and you're gonna play the same again everytime?

Also, Robz at least one fakeclaim and also that thing that "Volt and Galz should know this is town Robz, because that is the way I INTENDED TO PLAY THIS TIME" make it a lynch that I like, actually.

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: October 23, 2012, 02:03:15 pm »

We have no doctor. We already established power roles maybe shouldn't outright claim because that's a certain death in this setup. Now, maybe we should still lynch Robz, but it certainly is more complicated than "lynch all liars end of story".

We had a generic PR plan, didn't we?

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: October 23, 2012, 02:03:44 pm »

13 players --> 3 scum   3/13=.23  lets round to .25 means that each scum has to do a 4 for 1 trade in a 13 player game. So Robz EVEN if he 2 for 1's us claiming scum is horrible.
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: October 23, 2012, 02:04:18 pm »

ANd if you guys didn't pressure claim we wouldn't have these situations.

And why would he do it, 1 HOUR BEFORE DEADLINE?

He should have sucked it up or PR claimed sooner.

This way he triggers a quicklynch or nolynch.

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: October 23, 2012, 02:05:25 pm »

I mean, Robz, do you really like your skin that much that you are willing to drive a town in nolynch or quickbadlynch at time like this?

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: October 23, 2012, 02:05:37 pm »

I think his explanation of trying to make the lynch go away until it looked near-certain makes sense. I'm not positive Robz is town, but lynching power roles kind of sucks.

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: October 23, 2012, 02:06:19 pm »

I also know this is a hectic town Robz under pressure, not calulcated scum robz under pressure, but he already announced that he was going to play hectic town Robz.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: October 23, 2012, 02:06:30 pm »

I mean, Robz, do you really like your skin that much that you are willing to drive a town in nolynch or quickbadlynch at time like this?

...Power roles should never be lynched.

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: October 23, 2012, 02:06:53 pm »

I think his explanation of trying to make the lynch go away until it looked near-certain makes sense. I'm not positive Robz is town, but lynching power roles kind of sucks.

You are one of the most noisy "anti no-lynch" advocates (after Volt). What happened to that?

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: October 23, 2012, 02:06:58 pm »

ANd if you guys didn't pressure claim we wouldn't have these situations.

And why would he do it, 1 HOUR BEFORE DEADLINE?

He should have sucked it up or PR claimed sooner.

This way he triggers a quicklynch or nolynch.

I waited as long as possible because I did not think I would be lynched, as I said. The reason? The case against me was stupid. It was, I'm sorry. Galzria got on me early, and oops! Has to be me or Grujah now, sorry, can't change, blah blah.  So too Frisk and Volt, super suspicious in my view. So no, I didn't think I would actually get lynched. When it became clear to me that everyone was going to vote for me or Grujah, and when it became clear to even me that Grujah looked pretty townish, and Cuzz and Eevee both ecpressed intent to hammer me... I true claimed. I took every last step to avoid this.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: October 23, 2012, 02:07:22 pm »

It was near certain when you annoucned hammer too, but he didn't claim than. He waited until we fall apart.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: October 23, 2012, 02:08:24 pm »

It was near certain when you annoucned hammer too, but he didn't claim than. He waited until we fall apart.

I still had time to convince you all. I'm fairly persuasive.

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #840 on: October 23, 2012, 02:08:38 pm »

If you are to do PR claim and expect that town should go to somebody else, you MUST do it in a reasonable time frame. Even 3 hours ago wasn't reasonable.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: October 23, 2012, 02:09:21 pm »

Can I interest anyone in an Insomniac lynch? This town is ridiculous, I'll bite the bullet for a PR

Vote: Insomniac

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: October 23, 2012, 02:09:37 pm »

I still had time to convince you all. I'm fairly persuasive.

If you think that is a good town play, you are not really bright and it is not good town play.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: October 23, 2012, 02:09:45 pm »

You are one of the most noisy "anti no-lynch" advocates (after Volt). What happened to that?
I'm trying to create an alternative wagon, I absolutely do not like a nolynch. I'm unsure whether I like Robz lynch better than nolynch atm, need to think about it. Still, I would love it if ANYONE but you, me or Robz got a wagon rolling. Seems to be a lot of people online so don't know why that isn't happening.

Cuzz

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Cuzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: October 23, 2012, 02:10:15 pm »

If Robz claimed generic PR right away, and he survived, he would have died probably tomorrow if we belelieved counterclaim more. But now he was at brink and treid to save himself. More I think, more likely the case than real claim.

This is starting to feel like Grujah knows Robz is telling the truth and is trying to get us to lynch an actual PR. I really don't like Robz's assertion that town should lie in his situation but that doesn't necessarily mean he's lying (about the PR thing. certainly he was lying about being VT). I guess I could kinda see town Robz doing this? If we make him claim tomorrow we'll know for sure then anyway.

We are headed to no-lynch people, let's get on it. I bought Galz's argument about Grujah originally, but Insomniac makes sense too, and we don't have much time to argue.

Vote: Grujah

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: October 23, 2012, 02:10:38 pm »

I didn't say I want to hammer him. I said I'd be willing to do it at the last minute to avoid a nolynch.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: October 23, 2012, 02:11:11 pm »

Can I interest anyone in an Insomniac lynch? This town is ridiculous, I'll bite the bullet for a PR

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: October 23, 2012, 02:11:31 pm »

Galzria has not responded to me yet. He voted me, argued with Insomniac and me, and disappeared once I claimed.

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: October 23, 2012, 02:11:36 pm »

For a scum PR, you mean?

I actually like that lynch, and you know that I do. And you are trying something now, and I don't know what.

(also, most selfvotes D1 FTW).

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: October 23, 2012, 02:11:44 pm »

I urge a vote for Galzria.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 68  All

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 20 queries.