Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 76  All

Author Topic: BMV - Truly Bastard Role Madness Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS  (Read 161540 times)

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
Re: BMV - Truly Bastard Role Madness Mafia - Night 5, PM mod for QT
« Reply #1750 on: September 16, 2012, 04:44:25 pm »

I mean, his statements today contradict each other already:

he believes there's a SK, and he also believes we're at LyLo with 5 players.

Thats not contradictory if there is more scum remaining then just the SK. Also theorel is my most likely candidate for SK
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: September 16, 2012, 04:45:38 pm »

Thats not contradictory if there is more scum remaining then just the SK. Also theorel is my most likely candidate for SK

yes it is
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: September 16, 2012, 04:46:10 pm »

if there are multiple scum teams left, it's not LyLo.
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: September 16, 2012, 04:52:20 pm »

But it's not advantageous for the town to take out the SK when there is mafia left. So it comes back to you. I almost asked who your pick for mafia would be in the unbelievable case that you're town but I don't even want the wine. It's you.
"Quiet you, you'll lynch Dsell when I'm good and ready" - Insomniac

Winner of Forum Survivor Season 2!

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: September 16, 2012, 05:43:49 pm »

Theorel is the only one that could fit either role to me I'm town. Voltaire is of. Cayvie is lol obvtown and I suppose you could be but I don't see that as high likelihood either
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1755 on: September 16, 2012, 05:44:45 pm »

Phone posting. Voltaire is Ic. I wasn't able to do what he did with green with my power. I had to ask a question for public answering

theorel

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: theorel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: September 16, 2012, 07:32:46 pm »

Theorel is the only one that could fit either role to me I'm town. Voltaire is of. Cayvie is lol obvtown and I suppose you could be but I don't see that as high likelihood either
So, in other words, even if we lynch you it's not game over?  Since everyone but me is town, we can lynch you, and after you flip town, lynch me and town STILL wins?  So, out of curiosity do you have an argument that I'm SK/only possible mafia player remaining and able to kill all remaining townies if we lynch you?

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: September 16, 2012, 07:45:56 pm »

yeah i'm basically waiting for voltaire to check in

she/her

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: September 16, 2012, 07:46:53 pm »

Ha! I was gonna post this exact same thing. Really once he's posted, unless he has some incredible revelation or objection, I'm ready to lynch.

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: September 16, 2012, 07:49:49 pm »

Ha! I was gonna post this exact same thing. Really once he's posted, unless he has some incredible revelation or objection, I'm ready to lynch.

Did he say he was gonna be V/LA this weekend? He hasn't been on the forum since Friday.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: September 16, 2012, 09:17:28 pm »

So, in other words, even if we lynch you it's not game over?  Since everyone but me is town, we can lynch you, and after you flip town, lynch me and town STILL wins?  So, out of curiosity do you have an argument that I'm SK/only possible mafia player remaining and able to kill all remaining townies if we lynch you?

Dsell could be something. I don't see why the town would want to lynch me instead of you. Your entire argument here is that "you're right insom, but can we lynch you first so I can say I was closer to winning?"

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: September 16, 2012, 09:23:38 pm »

Your persistence is admirable, insom :)

she/her

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: September 16, 2012, 09:45:27 pm »

Dsell could be something. I don't see why the town would want to lynch me instead of you. Your entire argument here is that "you're right insom, but can we lynch you first so I can say I was closer to winning?"

When did I say you were right? The most you are doing right now is giving us wine. We can come to any important conclusions on our own and in the (incredibly) unlikely event that you flip town I will be more than happy to look back over your reads with fresh eyes.

theorel

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: theorel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: September 16, 2012, 09:51:39 pm »

I have told everyone. I'm town. If you lynch me it's game over.

Maybe you forgot you posted it?  I dunno.  If we lynch you, it's GAME OVER.  But if we lynch you everything will apparently be fine...because you said everyone but me is town (from your post: Insom: town, Voltaire: town, Cayvie: town, DSell: likely town).
So, according to you (not according to me): if we lynch you it is GAME OVER, but that can't happen because (once again according to YOU) everyone but me is town.
The actual logic here is: if we lynch you, it's game over, because town will win.  Or maybe you meant, if we lynch you it's game over for you, because you'll be dead and your scum-team will be eliminated?

But, maybe we have a SK (personally I fancy the idea that Flanders is a SK, seems fitting somehow).  Maybe DSell is scum (he would never claim after all, although Doctor of some sort makes way-more-sense there, although for some reason no scum has killed him).  But the MOST LIKELY course of events is that everyone BUT you is in fact town.  You're lashing out at me because you feel like I'm the least confirmed town player, and you don't just want to give up (which is cool, as with cayvie I find your persistence admirable).

@DSell he's saying I said "he's right".  When what I said was, "even if he's right, he's wrong"

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: September 16, 2012, 09:56:55 pm »

@DSell he's saying I said "he's right".  When what I said was, "even if he's right, he's wrong"

Oh yeah, duh! I have no idea why I thought that was directed at me, sorry.

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: September 17, 2012, 01:30:17 am »

Hey all. Back from V/LA, took care of ZM2 stuff first.

Insom's theorel theory makes no sense. I am totally A-OK with an Insomniac lynch. I didn't learn anything overnight that was useful.

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: September 17, 2012, 01:48:29 am »

alrighty then

vote: insomniac

she/her

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: September 17, 2012, 02:01:23 am »

That's L-1 right?

I almost want to wait to do it until jo is online because I really want instant gratification with the flip.

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: September 17, 2012, 03:16:30 am »

Eh, I guess I don't need the instant gratification.

This is long overdue...

Vote: Insomniac

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: September 17, 2012, 08:57:30 am »

Everyone was sick and tired of that Insomniac always claiming to be town and helping out today they would finally get him! Everyone gathered round and started an Insomniac fire. They hastily threw him into the fire...upon checking his posessions it became clear, Insomniac the town aligned jotheonah has been lynched!
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1770 on: September 17, 2012, 09:01:44 am »

"Man," thought jotheonah. "Everybody thinks modding is so great but it's a thankless job. People all complaining about post restrictions that don't even exist, people taking forever getting their night actions in. And now an angry mob wants to lynch me!"

And with that, the mob burst through the door and hauled him away!

Vote Count 5.1

Insomniac(3): cayvie, Dsell
theorel(1): Insomniac

Not voting(5): Voltaire, theorel

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Insomniac, the mafia-aligned jotheonah, has been lynched. Night 6 has begun. Please submit Night Actions ASAP.

THREAD LOCKED.
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
Re: BMV - Truly Bastard Role Madness Mafia - Night 6, PM mod for QT
« Reply #1771 on: September 17, 2012, 09:27:42 pm »

The town awakes to find two more bodies.

Dsell has been shot. He was the town's physician, Dr. Henry Jekyll. He died at peace, with a big smile on his face.

Voltaire has been stabbed. He was Draco Malfoy, a mafia-aligned Innocent Child. My bad there guys.

Cayvie and theorel dragged the bodies to the big pile o' bodies in the Great Hall. But wait, one of the bodies was twitching! O wasn't dead after all!

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.
Day 7 has begun.

He/him

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1772 on: September 17, 2012, 09:43:18 pm »

vote: Theorel

Cayvie's actions make no sense as scumplay.

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #1773 on: September 17, 2012, 09:48:31 pm »

vote: theorel

she/her

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #1774 on: September 17, 2012, 09:50:01 pm »

we did it, O!

she/her
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 76  All

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 16 queries.