Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 42  All

Author Topic: Mafia Queue  (Read 104815 times)

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Queue
« Reply #275 on: August 21, 2012, 09:11:08 am »

I had a dream last night where Andrew Hussie of MSPA hosted a huge IRL game of mafia where the days and nights happened in real time and people who died actually faked their own death. It was pretty intense.
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

Ozle

• Cartographer
  • Sorry, this text is personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: August 21, 2012, 09:55:53 am »

I had a dream last night where Andrew Hussie of MSPA hosted a huge IRL game of mafia where the days and nights happened in real time and people who died actually faked their own death. It was pretty intense.

/in
Try the Ozle Google Map Challenge!
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7466.0

Sullying players Enjoyment of Innovation since 2013 Apparently!

Voltgloss

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 21, 2012, 12:44:01 pm »

Just confirming that I still plan to set up a JK9++ game.  Now that M-VII and Mystery Mafia are done, I am waiting for Role Madness I to conclude.  (As I've swapped out of Role Madness II, I am comfortable beginning JK9++ even if RMII/M-VIII/M-IX are all still ongoing.)

This won't happen for quite some time, but I would like to run a (possibly slightly modified) JK9++ setup for the next game I mod.  http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=JK9%2B%2B

So I guess put me in the queue as M-XII, but that game won't happen AT LEAST until all of the following games end:

- M-VII
- Role Madness I
- Mystery Mafia
- and at least one of (M-VIII, Role Madness II, and M-IX)

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: August 21, 2012, 12:46:15 pm »

Just confirming that I still plan to set up a JK9++ game.  Now that M-VII and Mystery Mafia are done, I am waiting for Role Madness I to conclude.  (As I've swapped out of Role Madness II, I am comfortable beginning JK9++ even if RMII/M-VIII/M-IX are all still ongoing.)

This won't happen for quite some time, but I would like to run a (possibly slightly modified) JK9++ setup for the next game I mod.  http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=JK9%2B%2B

So I guess put me in the queue as M-XII, but that game won't happen AT LEAST until all of the following games end:

- M-VII
- Role Madness I
- Mystery Mafia
- and at least one of (M-VIII, Role Madness II, and M-IX)

Hey! You gotta wait your turn, pal.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Voltgloss

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: August 21, 2012, 12:50:36 pm »

Ah, I forgot Robz wasn't planning to start M-XI until after M-VIII finishes.  I thought we'd be aligned with start times but I see now I'd be jumping the gun.  So no worries Robz, I will dutifully wait in line  :)

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: August 21, 2012, 12:53:09 pm »

Ah, I forgot Robz wasn't planning to start M-XI until after M-VIII finishes.  I thought we'd be aligned with start times but I see now I'd be jumping the gun.  So no worries Robz, I will dutifully wait in line  :)

I will post sign-ups when RMMI concludes. The game will not begin any sooner than the conclusion of MVIII, although I may delay a bit longer depending on how many other games are ongoing, like BM5 and RMM2.

Morgrim7

• Torturer
  • Torturer chains? How primitive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 21, 2012, 07:14:11 pm »

I have this absurd idea for a Mafia game that could work, I just need someone to tell me whether or not it is a good idea, tell me how it could be improved upon, ect. Interested?

Yes its a good idea
Improve on it by making it less random/swingy.

There ya go.
Ok... ya want me to do it? I'll need some help.
"Oh sweet merciful heavens.

I sit here, lost amongst the cloud, that which is the brain of the Morgrim Mod. Perhaps I will learn the inner workings of that storied mind. Perhaps I will simply go mad.

Mad, I tell you.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaad." -Voltgloss
Dominion Notation: http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7265.msg206246#msg206246

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: August 22, 2012, 05:30:09 am »

I have this absurd idea for a Mafia game that could work, I just need someone to tell me whether or not it is a good idea, tell me how it could be improved upon, ect. Interested?

Yes its a good idea

There ya go.

Well, I don't intend to play many more Mafia games, or mod one.

So if you want some consulting done let me know and i'll help if i can

Morgrim7

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: August 22, 2012, 06:35:21 pm »

Yes its a good idea

There ya go.

You will be doing more than consulting.

I sit here, lost amongst the cloud, that which is the brain of the Morgrim Mod. Perhaps I will learn the inner workings of that storied mind. Perhaps I will simply go mad.

Mad, I tell you.

Dominion Notation: http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7265.msg206246#msg206246

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: August 22, 2012, 06:42:55 pm »

if ozle isnt up for it I'd do it.

Morgrim7

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: August 22, 2012, 06:44:10 pm »

if ozle isnt up for it I'd do it.
PM me to confirm!

Mad, I tell you.

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: August 22, 2012, 06:47:34 pm »

Yes its a good idea

There ya go.

You will be doing more than consulting.

Well then I guess i'll be out then.
I don't mind helping out, but if im going to have to get heavily involved and check frequently then I may as well just run/play one !

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: August 23, 2012, 07:19:12 pm »

All of the games I am in are in night phase... sigh... I tried watching the goko video but all I wanted to do the whole time was vote: goko

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: August 23, 2012, 08:33:24 pm »

All of the games I am in are in night phase... sigh... I tried watching the goko video but all I wanted to do the whole time was vote: goko
Goko hammered isotropic, that is indeed scummy.

Axxle

• Torturer
  • Most Valuable Serial Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: August 28, 2012, 12:09:35 am »

Not mafia, but Cosmic Encounter signups are open:

http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=4386.0
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: August 28, 2012, 12:39:49 am »

Not mafia, but Cosmic Encounter signups are open:

http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=4386.0

Everybody should be signing up. Cosmic is so fuuuun! Much less demanding than Mafia, and never, ever the same twice! What's more, there's probably more combinations than Dominion, especially if you get into double-power variants. ;D
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: August 28, 2012, 08:20:25 am »

Volt, you gonna open for sign-ups?
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: August 28, 2012, 08:21:04 am »

I will post sign-ups when RMMI concludes. The game will not begin any sooner than the conclusion of MVIII, although I may delay a bit longer depending on how many other games are ongoing, like BM5 and RMM2.

SOrry, nvm. Robz - any time now. ;)

He/him

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: August 28, 2012, 11:30:21 am »

Signups are now open for MXI: Find Yourself in the Courtyard Masquerade: http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=4412.new#new

The game will not begin until several of the current games conclude. But please sign up! Newbies welcome, veterans highly encouraged (and may even be coerced!).

Voltgloss

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: August 28, 2012, 11:34:44 am »

I plan to open sign-ups for M-XII after M-XI actually starts.  When exactly M-XII will start will depend on the status of the other then-still-ongoing games.

Morgrim7

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: August 29, 2012, 06:48:17 pm »

Actually, pretty soon for RMM2...

Mad, I tell you.

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #296 on: August 29, 2012, 07:28:32 pm »

I once dreamed I was playing mafia with a group of Klingons who kept quoting ancient prophecies to prove that I was scum.

I think town!Glooble pointing to something as a scum tell and then shortly thereafter doing that thing is a lot more likely than scum!Glooble doing that.

He/ Him

Check out my podcast: www.stppodcast.com

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: August 29, 2012, 07:36:39 pm »

I once dreamed I was playing mafia with a group of Klingons who kept quoting ancient prophecies to prove that I was scum.

This just proves it. You're the Sci-Fi brother, and Joth is the Brony.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: August 29, 2012, 08:04:42 pm »

I played a Star Trek variant of Cosmic Encounter here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/739358/pbf-5-star-trek-theme-game

So fun!
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: August 30, 2012, 06:50:53 pm »

We could use another player in our Fantasy Football League!  Do it for the Frisk!

There are still 4 slots left for the standard snake draft league on Yahoo.

ID: 651949
Password: Hoard

We have enough to run, but I'd prefer 10, and 12 would be amazing to have.

I failed tosign up.  Too late?
If we can find another player within the hour you can still join.  Right now we have an even number of players.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 42  All

Page created in 1.466 seconds with 20 queries.