Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 115  All

Author Topic: RMM56: Stormlight Archive Mafia (Game Over!)  (Read 267528 times)

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
Re: RMM56: Stormlight Archive Mafia (Day 2)
« Reply #1675 on: June 15, 2020, 01:51:25 pm »

Eddie...whatcha doing and why are you being quiet?

I betrayed him. Give him time to recollect.

I'm sorry Uncle. It had to be done.

"Hmph, thou speakest lies. Wert thou under pressure of such greatness that thou coulds't not chance survival and waited for my defense of thine honour?

You chose what you chose out of panic and opportunism, and I will not soon forget thy choice."
Don't worry, no one can read uncle correctly.

Uncleeurope Eddie

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: June 15, 2020, 01:51:29 pm »

unvote

I can see this claim making sense and I would rather try to lynch Mafia and let an Edgdancer handle MiX if it seems like this is going to be an issue.

Really need a dang high storm.

Maybe a dumb question, but what would an Edgedancer do to handle MiX?

Aren't they the vigs? Wait no that's duskwalker. Sorry for the confusion.

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: June 15, 2020, 01:52:11 pm »

"Hmph, thou speakest lies. Wert thou under pressure of such greatness that thou coulds't not chance survival and waited for my defense of thine honour?

You chose what you chose out of panic and opportunism, and I will not soon forget thy choice."

You closed the hood. How could I rely on you?

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: June 15, 2020, 01:52:55 pm »

Nevermind you did that after I...

Sorry Uncle but I don't think lying about your win condition is pro-town. And now I'm playing for town.

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #1679 on: June 15, 2020, 01:53:23 pm »

I don't currently have any evidence that Uncle has misled me. He told me he was a survivor, but asked me not to tell the town, and based on what I knew I agreed to that.

I think town!Glooble pointing to something as a scum tell and then shortly thereafter doing that thing is a lot more likely than scum!Glooble doing that.

He/ Him

Check out my podcast: www.stppodcast.com

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1680 on: June 15, 2020, 01:54:29 pm »

You closed the hood. How could I rely on you?

"With trust, old friend, trust that bonded us together long ago.

Trust that I had in you, 'til thou snapp'd it in the same manner that someone woulds't brush away a cobweb."

Uncleeurope Eddie

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: June 15, 2020, 01:56:00 pm »

Trust doesn't exist in my profession.

Vote: MiX

I believe this helps town.

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: June 15, 2020, 01:57:36 pm »

Sorry Uncle but I don't think lying about your win condition is pro-town. And now I'm playing for town.

"Ah, but I did not lie, and I told thou as such, that Glooble knows the truth about my wish for life.

Silly t'would be, if a simple fool would care about the fight between this group enough to align myself to the first opportunistic voice that I hear."

Uncleeurope Eddie

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: June 15, 2020, 01:58:15 pm »

So Uncle is a Survivor with Town PR related qualities, and MiX is a Survivor with anti-town PR related qualities.

Pretty sure I have that right?

There is no way to check what MiX would choose to become in a Highstorm, and relying on Dylan to handle him has plenty of flaws (RB, Redirection, etc)
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: June 15, 2020, 02:00:01 pm »

So Uncle is a Survivor with Town PR related qualities, and MiX is a Survivor with anti-town PR related qualities.

There is no way to check what MiX would choose to become in a Highstorm, and relying on Dylan to handle him has plenty of flaws (RB, Redirection, etc)

Yes.

"Ah, but I did not lie, and I told thou as such, that Glooble knows the truth about my wish for life.

Silly t'would be, if a simple fool would care about the fight between this group enough to align myself to the first opportunistic voice that I hear."

I disagree with Glooble's decision.

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: June 15, 2020, 02:02:29 pm »

Yes.

"Ah, but thou knows not what he knows, old friend."

Uncleeurope Eddie

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: June 15, 2020, 02:04:14 pm »

Yes.

Which is why I asked what he............................................................

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

You don't trust me! You never trusted me! I know nothing! You know everything! And you claim that I should've waited for you?

Vote: Galzria

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: June 15, 2020, 02:08:04 pm »

Yes.

Which is why I asked what he............................................................

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

You don't trust me! You never trusted me! I know nothing! You know everything! And you claim that I should've waited for you?

Vote: Galzria

"I was going to tell thou more, as our relationship deepened, and now I am rewarded for my hesitance. We would be in dire shape, hads't thou leaked mine entire claim."

Uncleeurope Eddie

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: June 15, 2020, 02:09:54 pm »

Poor Mix. I hate it when his head explodes.

Glooble, Eddie...are you all still working on the plan that you said you were working on D1? Glooble, is Eddie holding up his end of the bargain?
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: June 15, 2020, 02:12:47 pm »

"It is time, once more, for me to bids't that all members of our community make haste to have Quiet Times, so that I might be able to bump into you and make them unquiet."

Uncleeurope Eddie

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1690 on: June 15, 2020, 02:13:06 pm »

"I was going to tell thou more, as our relationship deepened, and now I am rewarded for my hesitance. We would be in dire shape, hads't thou leaked mine entire claim."

I wouldn't do that! I didn't even...

I trusted you with everything! Yet you didn't. I didn't even reveal anything important. And you're blaming me? This will not end here.

Galzria is scum because he rationalized lynching third-party. I will not participate in this day phase anymore until I get my powers.

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #1691 on: June 15, 2020, 02:15:08 pm »

Glooble, Eddie...are you all still working on the plan that you said you were working on D1? Glooble, is Eddie holding up his end of the bargain?

Eddie has thus far given me no reason to stop trusting him.

I think town!Glooble pointing to something as a scum tell and then shortly thereafter doing that thing is a lot more likely than scum!Glooble doing that.

He/ Him

Check out my podcast: www.stppodcast.com

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: June 15, 2020, 02:16:12 pm »

Eddie, do you believe that I'm town? If so want to have a neighborhood with me and share any goodies?
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1693 on: June 15, 2020, 02:29:59 pm »

Eddie has thus far given me no reason to stop trusting him.

Well, I have given you some reason, I am absolutely refusing to listen to this:

Eddie, do you believe that I'm town? If so want to have a neighborhood with me and share any goodies?

For example.

Uncleeurope Eddie

Dylan32

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Dylan32
    • View Profile
« Reply #1694 on: June 15, 2020, 02:34:05 pm »

To be fair, if I were in your shoes, even if I was townreading scola, I don't think I'd trust that post and would instantly be suspicious of them...
Forum Mafia Record - Wins: 14 - NM9, M97, RMM41, M99, M102, M104, M119, M126, RMM56, M133, M134, RMM58, RMM59, RMM61, RMM60; Losses 15 - RMM37, M89, M94, M95, M96, M100, RMM47 M109, M110, M120, M127, M129, M131, M132, M136; MVPs: 1 - NM9

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1695 on: June 15, 2020, 02:35:22 pm »

Refusing to listen? I'm not sure I got that, I just wondered if you were yet convinced I was town, based on your reads, that LaLight's claim I am town.

I do think if we could figure out some other pseudo-ICs and connect them to Gloobie, so he can have a neighborhood (via eddie, e.g.) with them that would be good for town.

If you don't believe me yet, no worries.
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

Dylan32

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: June 15, 2020, 02:37:35 pm »

A watcher watches me, I shoot at MiX. Anyone RB, redirects, whatever, we have a caught scum.  I don't think scum would try to interfere with town shooting a 3rd party player, especially if they have a significant chance of being caught in the process.

ppe 1
Forum Mafia Record - Wins: 14 - NM9, M97, RMM41, M99, M102, M104, M119, M126, RMM56, M133, M134, RMM58, RMM59, RMM61, RMM60; Losses 15 - RMM37, M89, M94, M95, M96, M100, RMM47 M109, M110, M120, M127, M129, M131, M132, M136; MVPs: 1 - NM9

Rhand

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: June 15, 2020, 02:39:50 pm »

Can confirm Chairs targeted MiX. 2 others did too.
I only skimmed, will read more focused tomorrow morning.
Come play mafia at mtgsalvation!

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: June 15, 2020, 02:41:44 pm »

A watcher watches me, I shoot at MiX. Anyone RB, redirects, whatever, we have a caught scum.  I don't think scum would try to interfere with town shooting a 3rd party player, especially if they have a significant chance of being caught in the process.

ppe 1

"Watcher would need to watch MiX, which would be redirected."

Uncleeurope Eddie

Dylan32

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: June 15, 2020, 03:03:38 pm »

ppe 1

"Watcher would need to watch MiX, which would be redirected."

Ok, so yeah bus driver would be a problem there. But the rolestopper targeting MiX wouldn't stop a killing action. And if a watcher watches me they would see a roleblocker target me, and then assuming the kill failed, we know what that person did.  So the only real problem here would be bus driver, and then is that really something scum wants to spend stormlight on? Surely there are much better uses of bus-driving...
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 115  All

Page created in 0.104 seconds with 16 queries.