Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 115  All

Author Topic: RMM56: Stormlight Archive Mafia (Game Over!)  (Read 267630 times)

Dylan32

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Dylan32
    • View Profile
Re: RMM56: Stormlight Archive Mafia (Day 1)
« Reply #1550 on: June 12, 2020, 07:50:29 pm »

And by my count, GHS, you had 4 votes on you at the time faust posted this.

Hardly fair to call that "barely a wagon", no?

I didnt think it really had a chance to have traction at all because no one really has much reason. It seemed more like getting me to talk and not an actual "wagon"

Sometimes you run up a wagon for exactly that reason, but it is still a wagon and can be evaluated as such.
Forum Mafia Record - Wins: 14 - NM9, M97, RMM41, M99, M102, M104, M119, M126, RMM56, M133, M134, RMM58, RMM59, RMM61, RMM60; Losses 15 - RMM37, M89, M94, M95, M96, M100, RMM47 M109, M110, M120, M127, M129, M131, M132, M136; MVPs: 1 - NM9

Greathallscout

• Pawn
  • he/him wazzup
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: June 12, 2020, 07:50:50 pm »

I mean I just did? You said you didn't like faust's wagon and shaded it by calling it quick.

Hard to find quotes on phone, but faust also shaded my case on you by criticizing me instead of responding to what I said about you.

oh I thought when you said "interactions" you meant interactions between me and faust. Not when faust commented about people voting me or me commenting about people voting him. We didn't have any "interaction" with eachother.

And when you said "the whole day" i guess you meant my single post at the end plus fausts few posts saying that voting me was lame because I'm a newbie.

I mean, not interacting with your scum buddies, particularly D1 is a notable newb!scum trap.

Well if thats what cavie meant then let her say that. She said something else.

Greathallscout

• Pawn
  • he/him wazzup
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: June 12, 2020, 07:51:54 pm »

I didnt think it really had a chance to have traction at all because no one really has much reason. It seemed more like getting me to talk and not an actual "wagon"

Sometimes you run up a wagon for exactly that reason, but it is still a wagon and can be evaluated as such.

I'm not sure why you're speaking for cavie so much. I was was explaining why I said it was barely a wagon. if someone else wants to call it a wagon so be it. I wasnt upset at her calling it a wagon.

Dylan32

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Dylan32
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: June 12, 2020, 07:57:01 pm »

I'm not sure why you're speaking for cavie so much. I was was explaining why I said it was barely a wagon. if someone else wants to call it a wagon so be it. I wasnt upset at her calling it a wagon.

I'm not speaking for cayvie, I'm joining the conversation. Honestly, I more wanted to note your admission to not interacting with faust for later, and then since you're new I just explained that yes, sometimes wagons happen to get a person to talk, but we still consider it to be a real wagon around here.  Didn't mean to dispute your claim/explanation at all.
Forum Mafia Record - Wins: 14 - NM9, M97, RMM41, M99, M102, M104, M119, M126, RMM56, M133, M134, RMM58, RMM59, RMM61, RMM60; Losses 15 - RMM37, M89, M94, M95, M96, M100, RMM47 M109, M110, M120, M127, M129, M131, M132, M136; MVPs: 1 - NM9

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
Re: RMM56: Stormlight Archive Mafia (Twilight 1)
« Reply #1554 on: June 13, 2020, 02:15:45 am »

(and yes faust, now would be a reasonable time to accuse me of confirmation bias. As opposed to when you did so before.)
I think you're suffering from confirmation bias.

But at least, if EFHW flips scum, I think you're town. No reason to go through an argument like this that you know will become invalidated.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: June 13, 2020, 02:16:36 am »

Also @EFHW, if you are town, it would be a decent idea to share any remaining information you might have - your House, how many spheres you started with.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: June 13, 2020, 08:36:36 am »

The cayvie/hall conversation is so confusing and irrelevant.

Like, what is cayvie trying to do, shade hall so he gets copped or tracked or something?

Also @EFHW, if you are town, it would be a decent idea to share any remaining information you might have - your House, how many spheres you started with.

Huh, maybe she's not town then.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: June 13, 2020, 10:41:09 am »

Yeah, I'm a little surprised we haven't heard anything from her since.
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: June 13, 2020, 12:43:12 pm »

Or even during the run up. There’s the claim and then poof!
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

Rhand

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: June 13, 2020, 12:45:02 pm »

Yeh it’s most likely a hit.
Come play mafia at mtgsalvation!

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1560 on: June 13, 2020, 01:08:39 pm »

Or even during the run up. There’s the claim and then poof!

You can do the dance now!

I guess. Maybe EFHW's just not here.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: June 13, 2020, 02:12:59 pm »

The gathered Knights rallied together, none taking much time to mourn over the fallen 2.7. Accusations flew wild, while some discussed how they could use the Surges to find the killers.

“It was hypercube!” MiX shouted, echoed by Galzria declaring “faust is the traitor!”

EFHW sat, watching the delightful chaos, until someone turned and noticed her. “Hey,” faust said, “why haven’t you been doing anything?”

EFHW shrugged. “I don’t see what the big deal is.”

The gathered knights gasped. “Traitor!” LaLight called, “Voidbringer!” Jimmmmm cried. Together, they tied her up and brought her to mail-mi.

“She’s the one?” mail-mi asked, and the crowd nodded. “Well, EFHW, what do you have to say for yourself?”

EFHW spat on mail-mi’s face, then smiled. “Odium reigns.”

With an animalistic roar, mail-mi summoned his Shardblade and sliced through EFHW’s spine, killing her soul.

EFHW has been lynched! She was a Mafia Willshaper and a member of House Sadeas.

Night 1 begins now. Actions are due by 2:00 AM FT on Monday, June 15. D2 will start sometime between 3:00AM FT and 3:00PM FT on Monday, June 15.

Thread locked!

I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: June 13, 2020, 03:45:56 pm »

As you take to your beds for the night, a Thaylen man with long white eyebrows comes into the camp. "Attention!" he calls. "Don't got to sleep yet! I come offering wares for trade!"

Tonight, you may spend any number of spheres to bid for a Larken. Whoever is the highest bidder will get this little lizard to use during the day. With the Larken, you may target any player during Day 2. The Larken will eat all of that player's stormlight, leaving them with only dun spheres.

Remember: These spheres will be spent and you will lose them (rather than just using the Stormlight within them). If you do not win the bid, you will still lose your spheres! And finally, remember that infused spheres are worth more than dun!
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: June 13, 2020, 03:50:09 pm »

All players please note the following rule change:

Twilight will last 6 hours or until all players have checked in, whichever comes first. Any post in the main game thread or a qt constitutes a check-in. If you have an action that can occur during twilight, you may provisionally post your action in your personal qt during the day by posting Twilight Action: action command. If the action is invalid for whatever reason, it will automatically fail and not count against you. Otherwise, it will occur immediately at the start of twilight.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: RMM56: Stormlight Archive Mafia (PMs sent!)
« Reply #1564 on: June 15, 2020, 11:10:00 am »

Once again, a scream awoke mail-mi in the night. Not again... he thought, stumbling out into the coutryard. This time, it was not a brother, but a beloved Knight, skin turned ashen grey, eyes burned out of her sockets.

"We did not win yesterday!" mail-mi roars. "There are still traitors among us!"

cayvie has died! She was a Town Skybreaker, of House Kholin.

Day 2 starts now!

Vote Count 2.0

Not Voting (16): Dylan32, LaLight, faust, MiX, hypercube, scolapasta, WestCoastDidds, Swowl, Rhand, jotheonah, Uncleeurope, Galzria, GreatHallScout, chairs, Glooble, Jimmmmm

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Day 2 lasts until 11:00AM FT on June 22, 2020.

Thread unlocked!

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
Re: RMM56: Stormlight Archive Mafia (Night 1)
« Reply #1565 on: June 15, 2020, 11:11:12 am »

Oh, Cayvie!  Sadz

Rhand

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: June 15, 2020, 11:13:19 am »

Oh why Cayvie? :(

@MiX: did anything bad happen to you?
Come play mafia at mtgsalvation!

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: June 15, 2020, 11:21:15 am »

Oh why Cayvie? :(

@MiX: did anything bad happen to you?

No, why do you ask? Did you roleblock me?

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #1568 on: June 15, 2020, 11:23:43 am »

Surprised they killed cayvie. If I were scum I definitely would have wanted to keep her around for a mislynch.

Also, UncleEurope and myself are still alive, so that's cool.

I think town!Glooble pointing to something as a scum tell and then shortly thereafter doing that thing is a lot more likely than scum!Glooble doing that.

He/ Him

Check out my podcast: www.stppodcast.com

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: June 15, 2020, 11:26:36 am »

For NAI things...man...I was wrong. I was so wrong. I should've spent time rereading EFHW and not just dismissing her as town. That was my mistake.

I guess hypercube's town, and most likely faust as well.

Surprised they killed cayvie. If I were scum I definitely would have wanted to keep her around for a mislynch.

Also, UncleEurope and myself are still alive, so that's cool.

cayvie was scumreading the hell out of EFHW to be fair. I reread half the game (63 pages of D1, lol I love everyone) and one of the townreads I got from it was her.

I presume scum was scared of doctors, as I can think of at least 4 people that were townier than her.

Don't forget there was most likely another NK.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: June 15, 2020, 11:28:56 am »

Despite all the Dylan/EFHW fighting I didn't really get a townread on Dylan. I would like for him to claim who he vigged, and then if town got Larken they should pick Dylan. That seems to be the baseline decision.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: June 15, 2020, 11:34:28 am »

For NAI things...man...I was wrong. I was so wrong. I should've spent time rereading EFHW and not just dismissing her as town. That was my mistake.

But I was RIGHT!  And there was most definitely a dance of rightness, especially since it has been such a rare thing as of late.

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #1572 on: June 15, 2020, 11:34:49 am »

On the plus side, We got scum day 1 whooo! And, frankly, we eliminated a very *strong* scum player.

I think town!Glooble pointing to something as a scum tell and then shortly thereafter doing that thing is a lot more likely than scum!Glooble doing that.

He/ Him

Check out my podcast: www.stppodcast.com

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: June 15, 2020, 11:35:31 am »

Eddie- can I chat with you when you have a minute?

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: June 15, 2020, 11:36:17 am »

On the plus side, We got scum day 1 whooo! And, frankly, we eliminated a very *strong* scum player.

100%. EFHW is the bomb.
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 115  All

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 16 queries.