Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 48  All

Author Topic: M126: Game Over, Town Wins!  (Read 114440 times)

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
Re: M126: Everyone Take Day Five
« Reply #850 on: April 30, 2020, 05:14:05 pm »

Sure, but I'm not convinced the block will hold. so order matters some.

But generally, yeah.
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: April 30, 2020, 05:15:14 pm »

Sure, but I'm not convinced the block will hold. so order matters some.

But generally, yeah.

Why have scum on the block?

My suggestion is Dylan/Swan/UB and then decide why I'm the town outside the block.

Me or any town, really. If you get it right, you win!

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: April 30, 2020, 05:17:04 pm »

I might have the idea of a plan forming in my head. But need to think on it.

I'll get back with it (or that I've decided no good) some time tonight.
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: April 30, 2020, 05:18:10 pm »

Can...we...lynch...you...?

I can't think properly anymore.

Oh, MiX. Have you been drinking again? Or just sleep deprived?
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: April 30, 2020, 05:20:06 pm »

Can...we...lynch...you...?

I can't think properly anymore.

Oh, MiX. Have you been drinking again? Or just sleep deprived?

Actually no, I'm sanely insane now. Kinda coming up with reasons to not lynch ash, and the main one is you or scola can be scum.

Specifically the times you scumread raptor D1 are mind boggling. Also the weird things going on with Joseph, it tickles my scummy bone.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #855 on: April 30, 2020, 05:22:25 pm »

Mix really wants to be in the block!

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: April 30, 2020, 05:23:37 pm »

No, if I'm on the block then town has made a terrible mistake. I just want to live forever.

Stop me from posting please.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: April 30, 2020, 05:24:35 pm »

No, if I'm on the block then town has made a terrible mistake. I just want to live forever.

Stop me from posting please.

To clarify, I think you only need 3 people on the block. If you have 4, you win, so it's not really a "block" as it is a win condition.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: April 30, 2020, 05:27:06 pm »

But more seriously, between my votes on the first three days, and my general approach to play, I am high on most folks not-scum list.

Even you said that the lack of NK isn't in line with my ethos. Pretty much if its next level, its not me....

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: April 30, 2020, 05:51:06 pm »

But more seriously, between my votes on the first three days, and my general approach to play, I am high on most folks not-scum list.

Even you said that the lack of NK isn't in line with my ethos. Pretty much if its next level, its not me....

See this is where my inexperience with this group comes in... from what I know, this feels true. But could you pull off some Keyser Sose level play?

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: April 30, 2020, 05:56:05 pm »

OK, I can't decide on my own if the plan is helpful or not, so I'll just say and you guys can opine.

Basically, it's what Swan was saying, instead of pairs, we have two groups. So we have this block I've proposed with 1+ IC in it currently, and then the other three. SO if UB is one of those 3, they should claim.

Since we're leaning towards those three as are three lynches, this allows us to save one lynch if we're wrong.

And if no claim, we then know UB is in the block, and we at least learn that 2+ are IC.

Anyway, how does that sound?

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: April 30, 2020, 05:58:53 pm »

OK, I can't decide on my own if the plan is helpful or not, so I'll just say and you guys can opine.

Basically, it's what Swan was saying, instead of pairs, we have two groups. So we have this block I've proposed with 1+ IC in it currently, and then the other three. SO if UB is one of those 3, they should claim.

Since we're leaning towards those three as are three lynches, this allows us to save one lynch if we're wrong.

And if no claim, we then know UB is in the block, and we at least learn that 2+ are IC.

I see no reason not to have the UB claim regardless of groups.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
Re: M126: It Takes Day Two to Tango
« Reply #862 on: April 30, 2020, 05:59:09 pm »

BTW, I found the IC quote. It was actually MiX about you (see below). I'll admin I didn't quite understand this.

It is
Vote: Joseph

If they Flip skum
Vote: Raptor

And then paths and paths and paths.

I have bunch more fun Princess bride stuff to say but I’m on phone and it’s raptors birthday so we are gonna start virtual party soon.

But it is 100% Joseph today

Right. Vote: Joseph

Just to spell it out. Raptor is only skummy if Joseph is skum. So Joseph first, or at thre bare damn minimum Joseph before raptor.

Towntowntowntowntowntowntowntowntowntowntowntowntowntowntowntowntowntowntown.

Dude....vote: Raptor

I think he knew exactly what he was doing

Again if he knew what he was doing then we Lynch joseph first to verify. If Joseph by some freezing miracle is town, raptor don’t look too bad.

It's not as perfect as you're saying but this is what I thought of all night so uh town thinking is town, everyone say hi to Swan the new IC. Hi Swan!

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: April 30, 2020, 05:59:36 pm »

Doesn't that just scum a target?

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: April 30, 2020, 06:01:28 pm »

When Swan said he was a "MiX-IC", you have to wonder why it's called that. Well, you found the answer.

Yes, but they already have a target: Dylan.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: April 30, 2020, 06:08:31 pm »

See this is where my inexperience with this group comes in... from what I know, this feels true. But could you pull off some Keyser Sose level play?

No, I cannot. One day, maybe, but that day is not in the last week of remote classes before final exams, and while playing too many mafia games simultaneously.  Plus I am still relatively new and had never even heard of mafia (except the organized crime kind) before I started playing so I have gone from the greenest green newb to regular player, but only just barely. And I was totally on tilt about my complete lack of competence for losing the game in Hunger Games for a couple of weeks, and those weeks are part of this game span, too.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: April 30, 2020, 06:11:33 pm »

No, I cannot. One day, maybe, but that day is not in the last week of remote classes before final exams, and while playing too many mafia games simultaneously.  Plus I am still relatively new and had never even heard of mafia (except the organized crime kind) before I started playing so I have gone from the greenest green newb to regular player, but only just barely. And I was totally on tilt about my complete lack of competence for losing the game in Hunger Games for a couple of weeks, and those weeks are part of this game span, too.

I do believe this - you saw my list and you were at the bottom.

What do you think of Swan? That's my only concern with the lynch "yuma, ash, mix plan". I imagine they'll NK Dylan and you next (though still don't get the no NK either night, especially last night!).

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: April 30, 2020, 06:12:28 pm »

you know, whta I think I'm ready to vote.

vote: yuma

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: April 30, 2020, 06:28:57 pm »

So, if the 4 I proposed as a block like that idea - who do we lynch?

Swan seems to not want Mix or Ash, though I don't fully follow why. That leaves yuma.

(of course, I don't know if we've gotten buy in from dylan or swan on this fully).

I have a reason I promise. And i am pretty sure it is a good one.
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: April 30, 2020, 06:30:02 pm »

So are you on team lynch yuma, then?

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #870 on: April 30, 2020, 06:30:40 pm »

And I get you won't say reason now, but when do we get to hear it?

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: April 30, 2020, 06:34:29 pm »

oh for sure. just not now.

and yes. Yuma is my choice for today. UB should not claim. we should wait for yuma to check in to ensure they are not UB, but then we should lynch yuma.

Tomorrow we should claim UB.
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: April 30, 2020, 06:34:52 pm »

those that have not already should read Day 3 over again.
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: April 30, 2020, 06:35:41 pm »

When Swan said he was a "MiX-IC", you have to wonder why it's called that. Well, you found the answer.

Yes, but they already have a target: Dylan.

I am so lost on this I don't even know if you are backing me as MIC or not lol
real good. That’s how

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: April 30, 2020, 07:10:04 pm »

At times like this I normally like to give my reads to help direct town some what once I flip town. But my reads have been horrible so I don't really feel like they would be useful anyway.

But I really do think ash is town and have a feeling that he will be a mislynch after me, which I would be more concerned about if not for the NKs, but that does help town have some wiggle room. After that I feel MIX but understand that it might not happen, especially if ash and I are dead. But maybe it isn't MiX and someone else hiding well but not really sure what the overarching strategy would be here, maybe just having fun and screwing around.

Actually that might be the most logical argument to use against me. Whoever is doing this is probably having fun as mafia, even though they are going to likely lose. But it isn't me. I have had fun, but not that much fun.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 48  All

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 20 queries.