Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 87  All

Author Topic: RMM54: Hunger Games Mafia - Game Over!  (Read 211969 times)

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
Re: RMM54: Hunger Games Mafia - Day 1
« Reply #875 on: March 23, 2020, 02:56:48 pm »

Can someone reread Jimmmmm and see that the few posts he made are basically solely about the setup/ash's thinking? Jimmmmmm would do much more than that as town.

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: March 23, 2020, 03:16:12 pm »

Can someone reread Jimmmmm and see that the few posts he made are basically solely about the setup/ash's thinking? Jimmmmmm would do much more than that as town.

I am also starting to doubt my initial qt town read on jimmmm.

This is somewhat of a stretch as well as calling partners way too early, but jimmmmm posted a list of all the items and thoughts on what several of them might be.

Crazy theory that has no evidence to back it up:

faust/jimmmm are both scum. Scum talk about what the items could be in their qt. Seeking some town cred from their qt-mates, both faust and jimmmm share these thoughts in their respective district qts.

Although, I forget, faust did share his thoughts in the district qt, right? I lost track/quit caring somewhere halfway between the faust/ashersky debate.

Anyway, I am not saying we compare lists from the respective qts, because that wouldn't be any sort of proof. I mean, if they are identical, yes. But that won't be the case. They will be individual takes on the items.

What I am saying is that scum could have discussed that doing something like that may give town cred to your qt-mate. And then jimmmm took that suggestion and decided to do it. And maybe faust did too.

Again, this is circumstancial at best, but it makes me wonder
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: March 23, 2020, 03:26:26 pm »

Interesting...I was definitely basing a bunch of my Jimmmm assurance on e's read.

I posted all of the items in our QT and then started making guesses because that is the way I process things.  But my guesses were really weak, broad categories with lots of questions marks (or example, flask is doctory??). faust's list sounded way more precise based on the exchange about it. How was Jimmmm's list?
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: March 23, 2020, 04:12:08 pm »

Sorry that I have been MIA most of the day, I'm used to a much slower D1. I'm also admittedly not the best D1 scum hunter, And lean more to the observation portion, but I understand not getting involved isnt the play and will work on that for the remainder of the day.

I did a brief read through of what Ive missed.. will do an more extensive one in the morning

But for now my opinion on MailMi - We have not talked much, that could be the fact that he thinks i'm scummy and i'm a not a talkative person, based off what I've seen in the main thread I would lean toward him being town if i had to choose.

In addition, my scum short list would be MiX, Shraeye and LaLight. Cayvie and 2.7 would be town for me, for now, feeling pretty null on everyone else

unvote

do you think shraeye is bussing MiX right now, then?
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: March 23, 2020, 04:20:37 pm »

i can get on board with this. it might just be a timing/personal life matter, but it's fishy to me that he was quite involved in the ash/faust business but not so much in the rest of the game. similar to my thoughts about scolapasta, really, but jimmmmm is an even stronger example.

vote: jimmmmm
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: March 23, 2020, 04:22:36 pm »

Interesting...I was definitely basing a bunch of my Jimmmm assurance on e's read.

I posted all of the items in our QT and then started making guesses because that is the way I process things.  But my guesses were really weak, broad categories with lots of questions marks (or example, flask is doctory??). faust's list sounded way more precise based on the exchange about it. How was Jimmmm's list?

I mean, they seemed to be just guesses. The point isn't necessarily if the guesses were right, but is that something that scum discussed N0 as being something that could potentially give them town points.

Again, not a reason to vote for jimmmm (or faust), but if you add up all the non-reasons suddenly you get to a vote
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: March 23, 2020, 04:23:28 pm »

Which I am not there yet.

I like some of the defense mail-mi has given, but have not been convinced to jump wagon

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: March 23, 2020, 04:24:47 pm »

MiX is a bad D1 lynch.

Xxraptorslayer96

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Xxraptorslayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: March 23, 2020, 04:32:18 pm »

Sorry that I have been MIA most of the day, I'm used to a much slower D1. I'm also admittedly not the best D1 scum hunter, And lean more to the observation portion, but I understand not getting involved isnt the play and will work on that for the remainder of the day.

I did a brief read through of what Ive missed.. will do an more extensive one in the morning

But for now my opinion on MailMi - We have not talked much, that could be the fact that he thinks i'm scummy and i'm a not a talkative person, based off what I've seen in the main thread I would lean toward him being town if i had to choose.

In addition, my scum short list would be MiX, Shraeye and LaLight. Cayvie and 2.7 would be town for me, for now, feeling pretty null on everyone else

unvote

do you think shraeye is bussing MiX right now, then?

yup

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: March 23, 2020, 04:38:01 pm »

Vote Count 1.8:

Mail-Mi (4): LaLight, E!, ADK, Lekkit
MiX (4): faust, Shraeye, RaptorSlayer, WCD
Ashersky (2): EFHW, scolapasta
Jimmm (2): MiX, Cayvie
LaLight (1):  MailMi
RaptorSlayer (1): Glooble
faust (1): Ashersky

Not Voting (1): Jimmm

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline is 9:15pm Forum Time on March 24th. That is in just under 36 hours!

« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 07:35:45 pm by DatSwan »
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

Xxraptorslayer96

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Xxraptorslayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #885 on: March 23, 2020, 04:42:04 pm »

I would still prefer Mix but would consider voting jimmmm if we need to consolidate come deadline. The last thing Jimmmm left us with was, 'catching up soon', yesterday. So I guess if we go back to the trimming fat concept he would be a decent candidate, but overall scum level.. not enough to judge. 

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: March 23, 2020, 04:43:18 pm »

I would still prefer Mix but would consider voting jimmmm if we need to consolidate come deadline. The last thing Jimmmm left us with was, 'catching up soon', yesterday. So I guess if we go back to the trimming fat concept he would be a decent candidate, but overall scum level.. not enough to judge.

Not enough to judge is exactly why this is a good lynch. Scum Jimmmmm lurks, is what I remember last time I saw it and he slipped through the cracks.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: March 23, 2020, 05:01:58 pm »

Vote Count 1.8:

Mail-Mi (4): LaLight, E!, ADK, Lekkit
MiX (4): faust, Shraeye, RaptorSlayer, WCD
Ashersky (2): EFHW, scolapasta
LaLight (1):  MailMi
RaptorSlayer (1): Glooble
faust (1): Ashersky
Jimmmmm (1): MiX

Not Voting (2): Jimmm, Cayvie   

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline is 9:15pm Forum Time on March 24th. That is in just under 36 hours!

Cayvie is on Jimmmm.

I will stalwartly remain on LaLight for at least a couple more hours, maybe I can convince someone to join me. I could go either mix or jimmmm for a lunch if needed, preferably mix
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: March 23, 2020, 05:22:06 pm »

Sorry, not much posting today; still figuring out WFH balance. My vote is still ash, but I asked a question and didn't notice anyone respond: is this his normal style of play?

(and my normal I mean, deliberately* and aggressively misunderstanding someone?)

* do people not agree that his disagreement seemed to be deliberate and not genuine?

That was and still is my reason my vote is on him, though if we need to consolidate I'll try to reevaluate some of the others.

Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: March 23, 2020, 05:35:43 pm »

Sorry, not much posting today; still figuring out WFH balance. My vote is still ash, but I asked a question and didn't notice anyone respond: is this his normal style of play?

(and my normal I mean, deliberately* and aggressively misunderstanding someone?)
I think ash is very much within his normal meta. However, I don't think the misunderstanding is deliberate; I definitely had conversations with ash where it was hard for us to reach a mutual level of understanding out of games (specifically on probability stuff).
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: March 23, 2020, 05:37:10 pm »

Not enough to judge is exactly why this is a good lynch. Scum Jimmmmm lurks, is what I remember last time I saw it and he slipped through the cracks.
Town Jimmmmm also lurks. It's NAI. Not that I oppose lurker lynches, just thought I'd clear that up.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: March 23, 2020, 05:39:12 pm »

PS: scolapasta, I we're waiting for you in Decrypto.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: March 23, 2020, 05:45:40 pm »

Not, my list was pretty much on par with your example. I don't even know flavor, so my ability to make smart guesses is limited.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: March 23, 2020, 06:50:16 pm »

classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: March 23, 2020, 07:11:11 pm »

In my experience, scum tends to notice others reads on them more often than scum does.

Scumslip? Surely scum has a harder time keeping track of which alignment they're meant to be talking about.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: March 23, 2020, 07:15:55 pm »

Okay, top of my head thoughts before I do some more in-depth re-reads:

Lynch pool

LaLight
Mail-Mi
Lekkit
ADK
Raptor
EFHW
Glooble

Play style clashes with me but doesn't mean they're scum

MiX (although it's been stated that he's playing differently than normal so that warrants a re-read)
Ash

Lean Town

WCD
Shraeye

Do not want to lynch Today

Cayvie
e
Scolapasta
faust

Lekkit

• 2011 Swedish Champion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Lekkit
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: March 23, 2020, 07:17:24 pm »

Lekkit

• 2011 Swedish Champion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Lekkit
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: March 23, 2020, 07:19:35 pm »

For the rest of you, I'd like to know why.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: March 23, 2020, 07:22:12 pm »

In my experience, scum tends to notice others reads on them more often than scum does.

Scumslip? Surely scum has a harder time keeping track of which alignment they're meant to be talking about.

Woops, second one should say town. also not a scum slip, just a mind slip
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: March 23, 2020, 07:25:08 pm »

something about mail-mi seems very off. As far as I remember his playstyle, he is playing less defensively and i would say a bit lighter? I mean it may be that mail-mi's style changed, because mine certainly did, but I would like to lynch him to see.

was I voting him? vote: mail-mi
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 87  All

Page created in 0.47 seconds with 21 queries.