Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 87  All

Author Topic: RMM54: Hunger Games Mafia - Game Over!  (Read 211913 times)

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
Re: RMM54: Hunger Games Mafia - Arena Opening Today!!
« Reply #750 on: March 21, 2020, 03:02:57 pm »

Pretty scummy for one or few people to withhold info, everyone else has shared, without good reason

if all your friends jumped off a bridge, would you do it too?

If it kept me from looking scummy, sure.

vote: raptor.

ash v. faust looks more than likely town v. town. LaLight is null for me atm but this statement from raptor is scummy. Town players should base decisions about whether to share information on if that information will help town more than it will help scum. Scum players are the ones making decisions based on how those decisions make them look to others.

I think town!Glooble pointing to something as a scum tell and then shortly thereafter doing that thing is a lot more likely than scum!Glooble doing that.

He/ Him

Check out my podcast: www.stppodcast.com

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: March 21, 2020, 03:05:03 pm »

why are you so fixed on me? this just feels weird

Sweet mean girls reference! I’m not fixed on you, I think you’re behaving as scum!LL does so when I was commenting on mail-mis list, I fleshed it out with my reads. This doesn’t seem any more different than others who are sharing their reads so for you to find it weird, is super weird with, perhaps, a side of defensive sauce.

you know, the last person i saw accuse didds of being obsessed with them turned out to be scum. i'm inclined to vote: lalight and see if this is a hilariously specific scumtell

I would be surprised if you are wrong. However, I don't see LaLight doing things that remind me of when we were scum, so count me out of lynching him today. I like his votes too.

unofficial votecount:

Mail-Mi (4): Jimmm, LaLight, e, ADK
Ashersky (3): EFHW, Glooble, scolapasta
LaLight (3): WCD, cayvie, mail-mi
Scolapasta (2): Shraeye, faust
EFHW (1): MiX
Shraeye (1): RaptorSlayer
faust (1): Ashersky

Not Voting (1):  Lekkit

of folks with votes on them, i'd be happy with a mail-mi, lalight, or scolapasta lynch today. i'd begrudgingly settle for an ashersky one.

All low hanging fruit. Meh, I still like my vote, not getting the scum bells EFHW gives me when she's scum but still tickles my scummy bone.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: March 21, 2020, 03:06:39 pm »

All low hanging fruit. Meh, I still like my vote, not getting the scum bells EFHW usually gives me when she's scum but still tickles my scummy bone.

I yearn to see this be used as a scumslip.

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: March 21, 2020, 03:35:37 pm »

All low hanging fruit. Meh, I still like my vote, not getting the scum bells EFHW usually gives me when she's scum but still tickles my scummy bone.

Are you calling a scum slip on yourself?
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: March 21, 2020, 03:36:40 pm »

No, but it would be funny if someone else did.

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: March 21, 2020, 03:37:53 pm »

I mean, you beat them to the punch. Lucky for you I think that is something town!MiX does.

It is also something that will get you lynched if your not careful
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: March 21, 2020, 03:40:33 pm »

I mean, you beat them to the punch. Lucky for you I think that is something town!MiX does.

It is also something that will get you lynched if your not careful

It's NAI to point it out, really. It was just a way to EBWOP and I hate empty posts so I said something.

You know me, I'm always careful about being lynched, don't worry about it.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: March 21, 2020, 03:45:36 pm »

ash v. faust seems like town v town.
you're town.
I can see cayvie's reasoning for WCD right now, she isn't as townie as she usually is.
I still think e could be scum, though I don't know if that lynch is happening today
--side note on the e thing, do we want to try to direct the vig shot or let him use it? I'm not sure if I trust him.
where has EFHW been? I thought I remembered her usually being more active, would be willing to put a vote there.
*I'm looking at the player list now to remember who all is in the game*
Raptor has made like, what, 4 posts? i think that's a little too much lurking to be scum
Glooble said he's busy, so I'll give him a bit of a pass
MiX seems like MiX, can't tell if scum or town
I'm still not down on the scola lynch.

so let's do some scum-to-chum with my gut feels:

scummy: EFHW, WCD, Raptor, e,
neutral-to-scummy: glooble, Lalight, lekkit,
neutral: ADK, Jimmmmm, cayvie, MiX
neutral-to-town: scola, faust
town: ash, shraeye, mail-mi

I agree with some of this....mostly that EFHW and raptor are playing under the radar. I think move Lekkt and LL to the scummy list instead of me, and drop e down a coup,e of notches, too, and we’re in business!

I disagree that I am not as townie as usual, although I will freely admit by being freaked the f out by all things covid and really struggling with this much isolation, so maybe that is changing the way I communicate.

Sweet mean girls reference! I’m not fixed on you, I think you’re behaving as scum!LL does so when I was commenting on mail-mis list, I fleshed it out with my reads. This doesn’t seem any more different than others who are sharing their reads so for you to find it weird, is super weird with, perhaps, a side of defensive sauce.

ehm that was not a reference, just a choice of words :)

i maybe mixed some people in my headbut it felt like you said I am very scummy quite a lot of times. maybe i am wrong, it was an impression i got and it was weird, i don't expecttunneling from you
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: March 21, 2020, 04:03:07 pm »

of folks with votes on them, i'd be happy with a mail-mi, lalight, or scolapasta lynch today. i'd begrudgingly settle for an ashersky one.
I know my beef with scolapasta; what's yours?

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: March 21, 2020, 04:05:04 pm »

ash v. faust looks more than likely town v. town.
I would beware of that conclusion.  Loud fight with stubborn opinions gets categorized as town v. town too much.
raptor is scummy. Town players should base decisions about whether to share information on if that information will help town more than it will help scum.
Should =/= Do

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: March 21, 2020, 04:05:19 pm »

I know my beef with scolapasta; what's yours?

1) i trust your beef
2) i didn't like the way he joined in the faust v ash thing
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: March 21, 2020, 04:06:21 pm »

[regarding current votes] All low hanging fruit.
Does this make you want to lynch them less?  What high-hanging fruit is the most worth lynching?

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: March 21, 2020, 04:09:49 pm »

[regarding current votes] All low hanging fruit.
Does this make you want to lynch them less?  What high-hanging fruit is the most worth lynching?

EFHW. Why else would I keep voting for her?

Notably it doesn't make me want to lynch them less, except ash because he's dragging himself under the mud unecessarily. I should get to rereading...

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: March 21, 2020, 04:17:39 pm »

I mean, like, WHY mention that a list of options is low-hanging fruit if that fact doesn't affect your decision making at all??

I know this is how you mafia, but if you could slow down the unnecessary commentary that would help me out a lot.  If it has no effect for you, it presumably should have no effect on how anybody else thinks.  So stating it is negative utility.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: March 21, 2020, 04:21:29 pm »

I mean, like, WHY mention that a list of options is low-hanging fruit if that fact doesn't affect your decision making at all??

I know this is how you mafia, but if you could slow down the unnecessary commentary that would help me out a lot.  If it has no effect for you, it presumably should have no effect on how anybody else thinks.  So stating it is negative utility.

I could be willing to lynch the people that have the most votes and overall are being more scumread, if I'm reading the thread correctly. I stated I was not. Feels fine idk.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #765 on: March 21, 2020, 04:22:29 pm »

I could be more willing to lynch the people that have the most votes and overall are being more scumread, if I'm reading the thread correctly. I stated I was not. Feels fine idk.

Or even prioritize those, or townread them specifically, or have any other opinion about them. What I said is still information to read me.

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: March 21, 2020, 04:29:37 pm »

Ok, I spent the afternoon rereading. I'm sorry I've been a bit AWOL. liopoil is back from college (sad for him, but nice for us), and we've been doing impossible puzzles from an event at his school. I'm sticking with my ash vote. Creating chaos, doubling and tripling down on faust, and concocting a plan that would only benefit scum. There was no town reason to pursue that shaky a plan. Round claiming was a bad idea.

I do think it's too bad [post restriction], I'll tell you after the game.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: March 21, 2020, 04:32:27 pm »

you know, the last person i saw accuse didds of being obsessed with them turned out to be scum. i'm inclined to vote: lalight and see if this is a hilariously specific scumtell

Ah, that’s a good memory Cayvie!
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: March 21, 2020, 04:33:42 pm »

Ok, I spent the afternoon rereading. I'm sorry I've been a bit AWOL. liopoil is back from college (sad for him, but nice for us), and we've been doing impossible puzzles from an event at his school. I'm sticking with my ash vote. Creating chaos, doubling and tripling down on faust, and concocting a plan that would only benefit scum. There was no town reason to pursue that shaky a plan. Round claiming was a bad idea.

I don't think (post restriction) matters. Take that as you will.

As he's fought faust and you're you, I'd love to see what ash's original thoughts were when he called for the round claim. If he said them and I missed them, please quote them for me, thanks in advance.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: March 21, 2020, 04:34:39 pm »

MiX, I think your case on me is based on some misunderstandings. It's a bit far back now, but basically I did clarify that I found Raptor scummy for giving his round and for why he did. You seemed under the impression that I found him scummy for finding me scummy for not giving my round. Also you said I voted without giving a reason. My post was confusing, but I have provided reasons then and just now as well.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: March 21, 2020, 04:36:44 pm »

As he's fought faust and you're you, I'd love to see what ash's original thoughts were when he called for the round claim. If he said them and I missed them, please quote them for me, thanks in advance.
He said he was trying to catch scum in a lie. It would be pointless to lie as scum since the numbers have to add up. But he got almost everyone to follow him.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: March 21, 2020, 04:38:41 pm »

He said he was trying to catch scum in a lie. It would be pointless to lie as scum since the numbers have to add up. But he got almost everyone to follow him.

Wait. That was it?

Vote: ash while he answers. L-?, I remember a bunch of votes.

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: March 21, 2020, 04:41:59 pm »

Wait. That was it?

Vote: ash while he answers. L-?, I remember a bunch of votes.

that's L-6 for Ash (and LaLight). mail-mi is at L-5.
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: March 21, 2020, 04:49:23 pm »

I’m glad liopoil is back. It’s so much less stress to have everyone together, even if it does enhance the otherworldly stir-craziness.
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: March 21, 2020, 08:05:24 pm »

You know what, I just reread mail-mi and I am thinking

Vote: mail-mi

A lot of going with the flow.
The pseudo-useful post about quantity of scum

Not a perfect case, but there you have it
I want to hear ADK talk about mail-mi first.  And not just the re-affirm vote he gave.

There was a post of his I didn't like, I'll try to find it
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 87  All

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 16 queries.