Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 99  All

Author Topic: RMM55: Falling Skies Mafia 2 (Game Over)  (Read 226175 times)

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
Re: RMM55: Falling Skies Mafia 2 (Day 4)
« Reply #2050 on: May 07, 2020, 03:13:31 pm »

Cause here's the thing: town definitely has a path to victory here, just lynch e, Eddie, EFHW. e would have you believe that scum has a path to victory, but there is no evidence.

So, if those three are scum

Swan, yams, and I are not scum

Faust, space, and skip are town

We need three more days to lynch all of them, they need three nights to kill all of you. So, if we lynch e then the three days happen sooner than the three nights, yeah?
Indeed.

catching up so this may have already been pointed out. Days happen sooner than nights, but in this game it is "win at daybreak" for town right? so the last night would still happen I believe (making it even).
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: May 07, 2020, 03:20:32 pm »

holy crap ya'll.... thats like 7 pages of shit.

OK - Eddie has used the power. we are waiting for a VC to confirm everything is reset. Then we all get one vote?
@Eddie - is that one shot toggle? Can you use it again later? Also, what is your other power. I cannot find the post.

@E! - The only way we are even going to consider this is if all three Mafia speak up. Then, it would be at least a consideration. But the chances of you being last remaining yellow, or like second purple... or just flat out only having 2 red mafia... A sure thing is a sure thing... but this is not a sure thing unless you can prove it.

real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: May 07, 2020, 03:20:58 pm »

wtf is "yams"?
real good. That’s how

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: May 07, 2020, 03:22:21 pm »

OK - Eddie has used the power. we are waiting for a VC to confirm everything is reset. Then we all get one vote?
No, he used the other power. This power just reset the vote count, the other actually prevents a lynch. Supposedly.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: May 07, 2020, 03:22:26 pm »

I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2055 on: May 07, 2020, 03:24:48 pm »

No, he used the other power. This power just reset the vote count, the other actually prevents a lynch. Supposedly.

so he just straight up reset?
And the other power is the toggle on toggle off one where when we get to lynch.... what happens?
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2056 on: May 07, 2020, 03:25:44 pm »

wtf is "yams"?

It's me lol

I am staring at my keyboard... tryning to do a ven diagram of "Mail-Mi" and "Yams" lol

WCD do you have a cat or something?

Also, yeah your totally yams now hahah
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2057 on: May 07, 2020, 03:26:43 pm »

Also, I am not saying what it is right now because I am not like 100% certain... but pretty damn sure there is one other thing that E! just blatantly lied about.
real good. That’s how

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2058 on: May 07, 2020, 03:28:52 pm »

@Eddie - is that one shot toggle? Can you use it again later? Also, what is your other power. I cannot find the post.

@E! - The only way we are even going to consider this is if all three Mafia speak up. Then, it would be at least a consideration. But the chances of you being last remaining yellow, or like second purple... or just flat out only having 2 red mafia... A sure thing is a sure thing... but this is not a sure thing unless you can prove it.

I know it’s confusing because I basically got the same power twice.

The one I used just resets a lynch back to all players not voting. (This one only works at L-1)

The one I am going to use in a bit cancels a hammer back to 0 voters, and then makes it so all players only have one vote remaining in the day. (This is the one I have to toggle, and once it happens I’m done)
Don't worry, no one can read uncle correctly.

Uncleeurope Eddie

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #2059 on: May 07, 2020, 03:36:58 pm »

wtf is "yams"?

It's me lol

I am staring at my keyboard... tryning to do a ven diagram of "Mail-Mi" and "Yams" lol

WCD do you have a cat or something?

Also, yeah your totally yams now hahah

Two cats!  Scott and Brad.  But they had nothing to do with it.  The autocorrect was small-mi
small-mi then became llams-mi
a double LL makes a y sound so yam-mi
so, yams

It is almost as good as Eddie
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2060 on: May 07, 2020, 03:55:05 pm »

The one I used just resets a lynch back to all players not voting. (This one only works at L-1)

The one I am going to use in a bit cancels a hammer back to 0 voters, and then makes it so all players only have one vote remaining in the day. (This is the one I have to toggle, and once it happens I’m done)

why are you using these powers? Is there no way you can think of that makes them moreuseful later on? Like I mean we already have a skum claim today lol

Also, all 1 shots?
real good. That’s how

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2061 on: May 07, 2020, 04:01:09 pm »

why are you using these powers? Is there no way you can think of that makes them moreuseful later on? Like I mean we already have a skum claim today lol

Also, all 1 shots?

This is not my choice, I am being bullied.

The only use I can see was eliminated once it was revealed that I had the power.

I could technically force a no lynch, but that’s game losing in a lot of cases.

And yes, all one shots.

Uncleeurope Eddie

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2062 on: May 07, 2020, 04:09:30 pm »

Who is bullying you?

I can actually think of a way that the ability you have not used could prove potentially useful. Stating it would kind of ruin it before it was time to do it... but I mean I saw faust ask for you to verify. So I guess whatever, and I get how after you claim and all there is no point.

I mean - the main thing - and I am just being straight forward here... you using your abilities does not make you town. so if you are town, probably just be super duper sure you can't use that other power in a good way somehow. Because once you use it, I promise you it ain't gonna make you an IC.
real good. That’s how

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2063 on: May 07, 2020, 04:24:39 pm »

Who is bullying you?

I can actually think of a way that the ability you have not used could prove potentially useful. Stating it would kind of ruin it before it was time to do it... but I mean I saw faust ask for you to verify. So I guess whatever, and I get how after you claim and all there is no point.

I mean - the main thing - and I am just being straight forward here... you using your abilities does not make you town. so if you are town, probably just be super duper sure you can't use that other power in a good way somehow. Because once you use it, I promise you it ain't gonna make you an IC.

Lol, nothing that has happened today has lead me to think people see me as an IC. I’m not an idiot.

And yes, there are ways it is useful (in a golden world where people aren’t paying attention), but it is also useful for scum, so I am not allowed to have it. It doesn’t matter what I think. Or what I am super duper sure of.

The people voting for me to die are the “bullies” by the way. Because I am going to use my powers for self preservation. Because, again, it ain’t my choice to use them here. In my world, I want to keep it to have as many options as possible.

Also, are we just done with the full claims? Didn’t Faust have something extra to add?

Uncleeurope Eddie

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2064 on: May 07, 2020, 04:43:10 pm »

Who is bullying you?

Lol, nothing that has happened today has lead me to think people see me as an IC. I’m not an idiot.

And yes, there are ways it is useful (in a golden world where people aren’t paying attention), but it is also useful for scum, so I am not allowed to have it. It doesn’t matter what I think. Or what I am super duper sure of.

The people voting for me to die are the “bullies” by the way. Because I am going to use my powers for self preservation. Because, again, it ain’t my choice to use them here. In my world, I want to keep it to have as many options as possible.

Also, are we just done with the full claims? Didn’t Faust have something extra to add?

faust said they changed their mind at this point.
Which, given E! skum... I am find with today. Assuming they are not keeping a claim of info to themselves and it is just a part of their role... they can just claim tomorrow if not killed.
real good. That’s how

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2065 on: May 07, 2020, 04:57:02 pm »

I am not seeing Faust changing his mind.

But, hey, I can lynch e, lessgo.

Uncleeurope Eddie

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #2066 on: May 07, 2020, 05:20:43 pm »

I didn't see that either....
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2067 on: May 07, 2020, 06:34:04 pm »

Hi, my name is EFHW and I am evil. [pause for Eddie's dance]

My partners and I invite the Dornians to join us in mutually assured victory or die an ignoble death.

The only way you can win is to vote with us. We didn't kill Didds. Even though we can't prove that yet, you still have no other choice but to join us in order to fulfill your wincon. If you don't join us, we will all lose together.

We have the power to do two kills in one night under certain specific circumstances. But we don't need that to win. We just need majority votes.

Really, why not win if you can?

vote: Space

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2068 on: May 07, 2020, 06:45:57 pm »

Hi, my name is EFHW and I am evil. [pause for Eddie's dance]

My partners and I invite the Dornians to join us in mutually assured victory or die an ignoble death.

The only way you can win is to vote with us. We didn't kill Didds. Even though we can't prove that yet, you still have no other choice but to join us in order to fulfill your wincon. If you don't join us, we will all lose together.

We have the power to do two kills in one night under certain specific circumstances. But we don't need that to win. We just need majority votes.

Really, why not win if you can?

vote: Space

Yay, look, I was right again.

Uncleeurope Eddie

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2069 on: May 07, 2020, 07:13:47 pm »

I am the third partner.

Everything that e and EFHW have said is true. Didds and Swan, with you two on our sides, we have the numbers to take over this town. Either we win together, or my partners and I will spend our last two nights killing you.

We do not shoot and kill. Cayvie claimed to do that, and the night that WCD died cayvie died as well. We killed cayvie and LaLight.

Join us.

vote: space
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2070 on: May 07, 2020, 07:17:18 pm »

I am the third partner.

Everything that e and EFHW have said is true. Didds and Swan, with you two on our sides, we have the numbers to take over this town. Either we win together, or my partners and I will spend our last two nights killing you.

We do not shoot and kill. Cayvie claimed to do that, and the night that WCD died cayvie died as well. We killed cayvie and LaLight.

Join us.

vote: space

Bahaha, look at that, I am on fire.

Uncleeurope Eddie

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2071 on: May 07, 2020, 07:31:46 pm »

1) did you plan this pre claim?
2) do you have day chat?
3) have you all been aware of your teammates from the beginning of the game?
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: May 07, 2020, 07:36:01 pm »

I didn't see that either....

we hold more sway than faust does.
your holding the power for a second please.
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2073 on: May 07, 2020, 07:37:19 pm »

4) who did you target last night?
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: May 07, 2020, 07:37:50 pm »

cuz it sure as shit wasn't efoo
real good. That’s how
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 99  All

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 20 queries.